Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

What's up, guys? It's Hannah.

I went back to my blonde roots.

I'm entering a new chapter of my life.

So I figured it was necessary.

Fun fact.

The two most important people in my life are my psychiatrist, my hairstylist.

My mom is cool too though.

Hope for a better life with bipolar disorder.

Is it even really possible?

The quick answer is yes.

It definitely is possible.

A lot of where I am today,

doing well living with bipolar 2 disorder,

of course has so much to do with treatment;

which I've talked about before.

So subscribe to my YouTube channel and check my previous videos.

A lot of it, on the other side of things,

has to do with my mentality.

And, no, don't worry. I'm not gonna tell you,

"Oh yeah, when you're in a depressive episode,

just think positively.

I know when I'm in a depressive episode,

like I can't think at all.

I'm not exactly talking about that type of mentality.

And I think a good place to start is

with one of my favorite self-help books

called the Subtle Art of Not Giving A F***

by Mark Manson;

which I highlight every single day and read it.

It's part of my daily routine.

And in the book,

he says a really great line

that I'm going to read to you now.

"The avoidance of suffering is a form of suffering.

The avoidance of struggle is a struggle.

The denial of failure is a failure.

Hiding what is shameful is itself a form of shame."

It speaks so clearly to this idea of mentality.

Because I know that when you live with bipolar disorder,

you are constantly told

that in order to live this great life,

you have to be symptom-free.

You have to be cured of it;

which automatically labels it

as something to be ashamed of.

I was 19 years old when I got put in handcuffs,

put in the back of a cop car

and taken to a mental hospital

and diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder.

And this isn't to evoke empathy.

But all of those moments...

and I remember walking outside

and looking ahead of me

thinking my life is over.

Everything alluded to this idea

that living this life I dreamed of,

having a good life,

was not possible.

As I kept moving forward with my journey

and learning at 28 years old today,

what I have seen is those struggles,

those problems,

the mental hospital,

bipolar disorder,

is what shaped me into the person

that I am today.

Because I allowed it to.

I let go of the idea

that this was ever going away.

I stopped wishing it away.

I stopped believing that in order for me to live a happy life,

I had to be an individual who didn't live with bipolar disorder.

I am NOT cured.

I am not the ideal mental health patient.

I don't have the healthiest habits.

I go through ups and downs.

I can be reckless.

I make mistakes.

I'm overly emotional on a daily basis, okay?

But I'm not ashamed of those.

I don't fight with my depressive episodes.

I roll with them.

It's not a sign of failure.

It's a sign of strength.

So focus on yourself as an individual.

What are you passionate about?

What do you want to do?

Where can you go with that passion?

You can do so many things.

I see you.

I see your comments.

I know how brilliant you are.

So I believe it is possible to live a better life

and to have a good life with bipolar disorder.

It's just how you define what a good life is.

And I think if you say

a good life is living without bipolar

and the problems it comes with,

it will eventually lead you...

to not living a good life,

an authentic life.

And I really want to hear your thoughts about this.

So, please, please, again, share this with me.

And I'll see you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Hope for a Better Bipolar Life. Is It Really Possible? - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to troubleshoot your nbn™ home phone service that is connected to your modem - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> How to troubleshoot your nbn™ home phone service that is connected to your modem - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kanye West Just Exposed Obama For Who He Really Is & What He's Actually Done - Duration: 11:07.

Kanye West Just Exposed Obama For Who He Really Is & What He's Actually Done

Kirsters Baish|

Outspoken rapper Kanye West has done the unthinkable.

Not only has he been tweeting his support for President Donald Trump, but he has also

trashed former President Barack Obama for not doing anything about the violence in Chicago.

Kanye tweeted: Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed.

Recently, the rapper was quoted having said that he "loves Trump" and went so far

as to call him a "brother."

West blew up Twitter after he tweeted a photo of himself with a famous red "Make America

Great Again" hat.CNN reported:

Kanye West remained defiant Wednesday amid mounting backlash from fans over the rapper's

positive words about President Donald Trump, tweeting a picture of himself wearing a "Make

America Great Again" hat and criticizing former President Barack Obama.

"Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed," he tweeted

on Wednesday.

Obama publicly called West a "jackass" in 2009 after the rapper interrupted Taylor

Swift's speech at the VMAs.

"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him," West

tweeted earlier Wednesday.

"We are both dragon energy.

He is my brother.

I love everyone.

I don't agree with everything anyone does.

That's what makes us individuals.

And we have the right to independent thought."

Fox News reported that Kanye's wife, Kim Kardashian, stepped in to clarify a few things

about her husband's tweets.

She confronted the media via Twitter, defending Kanye's behavior.

She wrote, "To the media trying to demonize my husband let me just say this… your commentary

on Kanye being erratic & his tweets being disturbing is actually scary.

So quick to label him as having mental health issues for just being himself when he has

always been expressive is not fair."

Kardashian went on to note that she didn't agree with her husband all the time, but she

supports his decision to think for himself.

She clarified, "Kanye will never run in the race of popular opinion and we know that

and that's why I love him and respect him and in a few years when someone else says

the same exact thing but they aren't labeled the way he is and you will all praise them!

Kanye is years ahead of his time.

The left will continue to attack Kanye and anyone else who speaks out against the liberal

agenda, but they will not stop the free thinkers of America.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét