Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Hey guys, as a new summer camping season is

almost here again, I thought it

it´s a good time to discuss hammock camping

Hammock camping is big part of my outdoor life and

it certainly plays a role in my videos

In many of my camping videos

I´ve mentioned something

about gear or about hanging the hammock

as a whole hammock camping is too much

to go through in a camping video

I wanted to a spesific make a video for it

Let me tell you about my experiences with a hammock

we´ll also take a look at setting up a hammock camp

Theres a couple of reasons why I like hammock camping so much

The main reason is the openness

I can see around very well

It´s roomy under the tarp, and I feel closer to nature with an open shelter

When I hang my hammock at a lakeside

or other cool natural place

so that I have a good view

it´s great to hang out and especially mornings are great

Secondly, I can always find a place for a hammock

there´s a lot of forests and lakes in Finland

great places to hang a hammock

even if it´s not a spesific camping ground

Northernmost areas in Finland are above the treeline, but

apart from that, it´s easy to find a spot to hang

it could be even on a wet spot

or on a rocky terrain or slope

none of that basically matters as long as there´s two trees

Third on my list is comfort

a hammock is just so comfy, like floating in the air

the experience is always the same, no rocks or pine cones under your back

the ground can be uneven and it doesnt matter

Sleeping on your side is good too

you can hear that asked often

I sleep on my side always, without problems

A hammock is good for sitting too,

you can sit and rest that way too

A hammock camp can look like

a mess of lines at first

I´ll admit it takes some getting used to

using the long lines

without making a mess

But it´s not rocket science by any means

when you know the lines´ purpose

they start to seem more intelligible

First step is to choose a spot for the hammock

we´ll need two healthy trees

and avoid dead or half-dead trees

I look for good, sturdy trees

a diameter of 20cm or so is good

a thinner tree will do also, but

it will bend with the weight

Always when possible,

I pick good sturdy trees

For my gear, a good distance between trees is 8 steps

and even though a trained eye can find good spots

and trees that have the right distance

I have a habit of measuring distance with steps

That way I can be 100% confident

that it´s easy to set up with no surprises

If you´re new to hammock camping, you might want to practice your setup

at a nearby forest or park

when you get it right, measure the tree distance with steps

then it´s easy to check when looking for hammock spots

First we´ll set up the treehuggers

a wider strap to protect the tree

a narrow line would

tear the tree bark

a wider strap doesn´t do that

It´s best if the strap goes a full circle

and both ends unite

the hammock will hang on both strap loops

a tough carabiner is the simplest solution here

After setting up the straps,

we get to hang the hammock itself

the suspension has a lenght adjustment

there are different kind of systems

the purpose is the same anyway

they adjust the height and tightness of the hammock

Height is important for sitting mostly

it´s better if your feet reach the ground

For sleeping, tightness is more important

So you want to get it right

Right tension is easy to get with some experiments

There´s also a rule

The suspension should be at around 30 degrees in angle

Then you know you´re on the right track

Another thing about setting up is that

the foot end should be around 20-30cm higher

roughly 20-30cm that is

Decide which way you´re going to lay and

lift the foot end treehugger higher

This is because the lay is better

your back will be more leveled

higher foot end will also

prevent you from sliding towards the middle in the hammock

Some hammocks, like my Amazonas

have a separate cord to lift the bugnet

I like to use shock cord for that

We need an insulation layer under the hammock

it could simply be a camping pad

put inside the hammock, or

if the hammock has a double layer

you can put the camping pad between the layers

A hammock underquilt is best though,

it´s rigged under the hammock

unto the suspension lines

the main thing here is to

rig it tightly enough

If it hangs too low,

it won´t hold warmth well

We need protection from rain and wind too,

we´ll use a light cover, a tarp

I always have my tarp in ´diamond´ setup

Good rain protection, yet good visibility

it won´t block the view too much

I can still see around very well

There´s so many different tarp setups

by trying them out, you´ll know what you like best

The tarp hangs on the same trees as the hammock

the sides can be tied unto nearby trees

or with stakes to the ground

I usually have the back side

with a stake unto the ground

and the front side high up, tied to a tree

in this rocky spot I have both tarp sides tied unto trees

So, this was a small intro to hammock camping

Don´t worry, you´ll learn the setup easily

if you want to use a hammock

I´ll only suggest not to go out without some practice

a nearby forest or park is good for practice

that way you´ll know our stuff when you go out on real hiking trips

I´ll make a list of this gear into the description

for a basic hammock my suggestion is this Amazonas

with DDHammocks´ suspension

they´ll make a great pair

There are very many good tarps available

My underquilt is with down filling,

I wouldn´t recommend such pricey gear for your first one

DDHammocks has an affordable synthetic underquilt

I´ll put it in the description as a suggestion

There´s so much stuff and different brands out there

I don´t think that brands really matter

it´s easy to get confused with all the gear madness

The Amazonas Moskito Traveller has one of the best value for the money

that´s why I´m recommending it

Thanks for your interest, we´ll see in the next one

Goodbye!

For more infomation >> Hammock Camping is best - at least if you ask me! - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hayk Hakobyan: It is a growing experience to be here - Duration: 7:23.

I'm Hayk, I'm from Shurnukh village and I've been working in Armenia with non-profit organization...

...and teaching yoga, fundraising, and trying to get myself involved in different kinds of activities.

When I came here, I mostly concentrated on fundraising, writing projects with other stuff of the organization.

But I also get involved in the football activities we have, I was attending them every week...

...you know monitoring them, also playing ball with everyone, which was important for me.

BOMOVU is the network of sports and body movement for vulnerable groups.

Actually we had this association after I came back from Armenia, when I was a fellow there in Women Resource Center in Yerevan...

...and after I spent some time there working with women doing a sports called Kapuera...

...for the social empowerment of these women, I decided to come here and continue this work on a broader way.

I think, I was, I felt very welcomed, and super involved...

...and one of the things this organization has, the most I don't know like,

that really one of the valuable thing I appreciate, that the quality between all of the workers and...

...I don't know like, you never feel like in a lower position or anything like that.

It's always supportive, and there's always place for development and place for needs I think.

So when Hayk came here, we were already working in a refugee programme and he...

...he was really fastly included in this programme.

He went to different community centers and started to work with the refugees that we were working over there, and little by little, he...

...We actually do 13 different activities, in different centers, weekly...

...and one of them is the football activity and Hayk started to be responsbile for this activity himself.

My organization provides physical activities and movements for vulnerable groups...

...and this football activity is for refugees specifically for beneficiaries of Addar

...youth and community center and so we get together every week, play together,

...and try to address different issues such as I don't know, like racism or you know, sexist vocabulary in football...

...or could be homophobia and I don't know we talk about these kind of things.

...and I did a little thing when I brought the rainbow laces handed out to the kids and talked about what it was etc.

It was good to be working with Hayk because we had the opportunity to, I guess, queer our perspective,

...and to have a more accurate sensitivity on issues about homophobia transphobia.

But also in the broader way what discrimination means, I think this was extremely valuable.

Besides this, in our little life in the office, Hayk participated a lot in organizaing us as a team,

...on how to recycle more, how to produce less waste and be more enviroment friendly,

...and this was fantastic.

I think it's good that we have somebody in this context, also because we are sharing the office with other NGOs...

...and because we go to meetings together with Hayk that is somebody is from Armenia...

...is almost a concept that doesn't exist in this country.

It's invisible, I mean we know that there are Armenians but they speak Turkish,

...or they are not visible, they are not this foreign.

...and having someone who is from Armenia is I guess in the perception of everyone at least a first step to

acknowledging that there's a place called Armenia before everything

I would like to work with the Turkish-Armenian relations.

Because first of all I mean personally like here and I'd love to have some sort of attachment on any level,

...and I think its very like, informing, like a growing experience for people to be here...

...and in terms of being in a Turkish city and experiencing different kind of things that you wouldn't expect.

But also being in a bigger city which gives you a lot more experience and you...

I don't think it would happen anywhere in Armenia to be honest.

So I believe that if anyone is willing to put themselves into a challenging position,

...and really have development or something this is a good chance they can use.

I personally like to further cooperate with BOMOVU or any other organization that is willing to.

For more infomation >> Hayk Hakobyan: It is a growing experience to be here - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

La Liga : «Barcelona» is the champion of Spain! - Duration: 3:22.

barcelona

barca

laliga

spain

football

news

inside

For more infomation >> La Liga : «Barcelona» is the champion of Spain! - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

【神學講座三:福音是什麼】D.A. 卡森 What is the Gospel D A Carson 3 - Duration: 58:21.

For more infomation >> 【神學講座三:福音是什麼】D.A. 卡森 What is the Gospel D A Carson 3 - Duration: 58:21.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Bridging Finance? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> What Is Bridging Finance? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers Infinity war: Who is Doctor Strange? New clip - Duration: 2:57.

German staff will spread through the multiverse there's no sorcerer supreme

the defendant must be ready...I will be ready many people and Marvel fans have

wondered who is this new superhero named Doctor Strange today we are going to

clear all of your confusion and doubt

dr. strange character played by a versatile actor Benedict Cumberbatch's of

fans they call themselves a lot of thanks... he was born on 19 July 1976(now age 41 years)

before entering Marvel Cinematic Universe he was well known for his

Sherlock Holmes character can be sure the British series of the same name

the story in the movie the original name of dr. strange is dr. Stephen strange

Stephen was a wealthy acclaimed an arrogant neurosurgeon his destiny

brought him to the secret compound Kamata Kathmandu capital of Nepal for

recovery from his severe injuries on hand in a car accident leaving him

unable to operate the powers and abilities abduct strange

after learning from the ancient gods he became master of the mystic arts dr.

strange is one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world dr. strange oozes

mystical energy invoked the pond by spells or by the powers of divine beings

to manipulate forces of the universe he has abilities like communication with

the dead and spiritual entities seeing the future or past manipulating dreams

removing spirits or placing them back into worries Romano I come to power

that's all for today thank you everyone and don't forget to Like and subscribe

our channel for more

you

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét