Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Hey guys, it's Angelic,

and I'm here with a new video,

and today, I'm going to show you guys

how I get ready for a show.

So, first off, I'm going to start off

with my primer, foundation, powder,

blush, eyeshadow, eyebrows,

and then I'm going to finish off with my mascara.

So, let's get started.

So first, I like to put this spray.

Wow, amazing.

And then, I like to put this cooling water gel

on my face and it feels so good,

and then I like to use another primer.

I really like to have my face hydrated and,

you know, good for when I put my makeup on.

Putting my primer on.

And so, now, we are in the second part,

which is foundation.

I like to use two foundations,

and I have a light foundation and a dark foundation.

I mix both of them to make the perfect foundation shade.

Alright, so now, I'm just going to put

the foundation on my skin, just like that,

and then I'm going to grab a buffing brush

and I'm going to blend it in, just like this,

and add more foundation

to get the more full coverage

effect.

Alright, so now, I'm done with my foundation,

I'm going to set off my foundation

with some powder.

This powder's amazing, to be honest,

because,

literally,

it takes off shine.

Alright, so now, I'm done with powder

and I'm going to go with blush now.

I'm in love with blush because I feel

like blush just makes you look way healthier.

It just puts color into your face, you know?

And sometimes, I put a lot of blush,

just so I could look like if I got,

like, a really good tan because I don't get tanned

and I don't get, like, red,

so I just put blush all over my face.

Alright, so now that I'm done with blush,

I'm going to go on with my eyebrows,

and this is my favorite part.

To start off, I'm brushing my eyebrows up.

So, I have a dip brow and an angled brush

and

a spooly.

I'm just grabbing a little, tiny,

tiny, tiny bit and I'm going to just

start with the end of my eyebrow,

and then go under, and then trace the under of my eyebrow.

Now, I'm going to outline the top of my eyebrow,

and now, brush my eyebrow back up,

just blending that out with my finger

and I'm filling in a little,

the beginning of my eyebrow.

Just like that, and you have one eyebrow done.

Now, to do the next.

And now, I'm going to do some eyeshadow.

I'm going to be using a really big palette,

and I'm just going to be using, like,

really natural tones, just to define my crease.

These are the colors I'm going to use.

This one and this one,

but I'm going to be really light-handed,

so I'm not going to put too, too much product.

♪ On fire ♪

So, now I'm done doing the matte.

I'm going to go in with some shimmers,

and I'm going to use, like, this one and that one.

And for a brush, I'm going to be using this flat brush,

and I'm going to go in with that shade,

and this one, and it's going to look really pretty.

And now, I'm blending in so it doesn't just look

like a cut crease.

I'm going to do matte under my eyes.

I'm going to go in with this again,

and I'm going to go in with this shade.

It's really dark.

And so, I pull a little on my eyelid.

Just go like that.

So, what I'm going to do now is,

I'm going to

put some chapstick on, and this is tinted,

so it's like lipstick with chapstick,

so you don't need to put, like, both on.

And so now, right after chaptstick,

I'm going to do some mascara.

Look, just look in a matter of five seconds,

I'm going to look like a completely different person.

And look, to be honest, guys,

you guys can use any mascara.

It's the way you apply it, but it really doesn't matter.

My makeup is done, I'm going to do my hair now.

Alright, so I'm back.

I have my curling iron,

and

a brush.

First, I'm going to part my hair in the middle.

I'm going to brush my hair all through,

just to make sure there's no knots, or no anything.

Now, I'm going to curl my hair.

I usually grab a piece like this.

I just like to wrap it around the wand.

You just got to wait, like, 10 seconds,

but since my hair is thick and it's curly,

it takes longer for me.

So now, I have a little curl, yay.

And so now, we keep doing this to all

of our hair forever and ever, and ever, and ever.

Alright guys, so this is how I do my hair for shows.

Yeah.

Alright guys, I hope you guys enjoyed my hair

and makeup tutorial.

Make sure to click the Subscribe button down below,

and also watch my new show with Justice,

Angelic in LA.

I love you guys.

Never stop dreaming.

For more infomation >> MY MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR A SHOW - ANGELIC IN LA - EP 6 - TUTORIAL 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best Rooted Apps : Top 5 Best Rooted Apps For Android | Top 5 Information - Duration: 1:45.

Best Rooted Apps : Top 5 Best Rooted Apps For Android

Hi, are you looking for best rooted apps for Android

Top 5 best rooted apps so watch the video at the end

Number 5

Number four

Number three number

Two

Number one

What is your favorite best rated apps for Android and fly let us know in the comments below

Thank you for watching top 5

Information video don't forget to Like comment share and subscribe to my channel

For more infomation >> Best Rooted Apps : Top 5 Best Rooted Apps For Android | Top 5 Information - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

When You Get Asked To Pay 5p For A Bag | Famalam - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> When You Get Asked To Pay 5p For A Bag | Famalam - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D - Learning Videos - Duration: 6:31.

Colors for Children with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D

For more infomation >> Colors for Children with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D - Learning Videos - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 6 Best Treatment For Glaucoma|Glaucoma Treatment Eye Drops|treatment for glaucoma - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Top 6 Best Treatment For Glaucoma|Glaucoma Treatment Eye Drops|treatment for glaucoma - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Doctors are Shocked - Diabetes Salad - Best Healthy Food For Diabetes - Duration: 11:43.

diabetic friendly fruit salad when you are looking for a debate is friendly

treat that can help keep your blood sugar within a healthy range look no

further than your refrigerator or the fruit basket on your kitchen table to

prepare this short salad we need pineapple pieces 1/2 cup apple pieces

1/2 cup papaya pieces 1/2 cup avocado 1/2 cup banana half cup grapes or

berries kafka pineapple can be a healthy choice for people with diabetes if you

have diabetes you can eat a pineapple as long as you do so in moderation

you should also balance your pineapple consumption with other foods if you were

adding pineapple into your diet for the first time since your diagnosis you

should watch for any changes of your blood sugar levels if you find any

dangerous changes you should remove it from your diet according to your study

apples blueberries and grapes is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes

avocados could help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke in people with

diabetes the fat's in avocados are mostly monounsaturated fatty acids which

have been shown to raise good HDL cholesterol many people think that

bananas affected diabetes and blood sugar levels when you have diabetes it

is important to keep blood sugar levels as stable as possible if you have

diabetes being aware of the amount and type of carbs in your diet is important

this is because Cubs raise your blood sugar level more than other nutrients

which means they can greatly affect your blood sugar control but the type of

carbs in your banana difference on the rip less green or Android bananas

contains less sugar and more resistance starch resistant starches or long chains

of glucose that are resistant to digestion in the upper part of your

digestive system this means that the function in a similar way as fiber and

won't cause a rise in blood sugar levels to enjoy this rabbit is friendly fruit

salad add all the pieces into a bowl with a pinch of black

or powder pepper will enhances taste and makes your recipe more delicious three

juicing recipes for diabetics one common ingredient found in most of the recipes

here is bitter melon according to your study it contains four ingredients that

help lower blood glucose levels leptin Carentan risen and polypeptide bitter

melon also known as bitter gourd or karela in India is a unique vegetable

fruit that can be used as a food or medicine and where your miracle center

says that bitter melon is so potent that when combined with medication may reduce

blood sugar too much that it can fall to dangerously low levels

there's the good news the bad news is taste bitter melon is the most bitter of

all fruits and vegetables these recipes I will share with you will range from

very bitter to less bitter most of the ingredients added or there to dilute

this strong flavor if you have type 2 diabetes then sticks with these three

recipes and awards recipes with too much fruit in it let us say the preparation

of three amazing recipes one the blood sugar buster

for this recipe we need only to large bitter melons and nothing else cut them

into pieces and remove the seeds out from it grind the bitter melon pieces

with a required amount of water and consume a little glass of this drink

every day with empty stomach by following this bitter recipe for few

months you can completely off your medication the big glucose levels have

been below the borderline mark as well as Elvan sit tests with measures the

blood glucose levels the previous months this is the most concentrated form and

it is very bitter but it is very potent to blood sugar busting their duty for

this amazing recipe we need two large bitter melons

one medium cucumber and half a lemon here we are using what the cucumber and

lemon which will dilute the strong bitter flavor of the two larger bitter

melons but you will still feel the bitterness of this drink as you chug it

down if you don't want pure Metro Milan this is a good alternative 3 slightly

sweet and very to prepare this recipe we need to lodge

bitter melons one medium koo kumba half a lemon and one Fuji apple if the blood

sugar busting diuretic is too strong then try this recipe both are similar

and the only difference would be their fusee apple you will love using these

types of apples because they are firm and have a lot of juice but limited to

just one because we don't want to add too much fructose into this drink if you

prefer to use green apple that's alright because its purpose is only to dilute

bitterness and add flavor to this drink expert says that you should avoid eating

more than two bitter gourds per day also if you are pregnant avoid drinking these

because it might trigger premature contraction and bleeding which may

result to a miscarriage what you Milan jello for diabetics what the melon is

typically a summertime favorite although you may want to dish some of this sweet

treat up at every meal or make it your go-to summer snack if you have diabetes

you know how important it is to watch what you eat

unmonitored your blood sugar levels watermelon is loaded with natural sugars

depending on your overall diets this may have a positive impact on your blood

sugar level everyone loud jelly or melon jello so if your rainbow jello one

watermelon full with healthy fruits which works in lowering blood sugar and

also for mental health no one will refuse let us see the fruits

and ingredients used to prepare a debate is friendly watermelon jello watermelon

papaya pineapple grapes avocado apples bananas and 2 to 3 teaspoons of Buzzle

seeds take 1 large watermelon and cut a portion off it has a shown in video

extract the juicy flesh completely from inside the watermelon to make empty ring

now put the watermelon flush pieces aside and cut the papaya into pieces

papaya is very rich in vitamin C magnesium and potassium pineapple

pineapple can be a healthy choice for people with diabetes

this fruit contain vitamins minerals and fiber that can be more beneficial to

your diet grapes the fiber in grapes fills you up faster and helps to keep

your blood sugar levels in check I study found that eating whole fruits

especially blueberries grapes significantly reduces their risk for

type 2 diabetes alcaraz avocados could help reduce their risk of heart disease

and stroke in people with diabetes the fats and avocados are mostly

monounsaturated fatty acids which have been shown to raise good HDL cholesterol

apples has already discussed eating whole fruits but particularly apples

blueberries and grapes is a link to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes bananas

bananas also contain fiber which may reduce blood sugar spikes in addition to

starch and sugar a medium-sized banana contains 3 grams of fiber bars and seeds

Bassel seeds are considered to be good for type 2 diabetics as it is known to

keep a chick on blood sugar levels they slow down the metabolism of your body

and this control the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose after taking

the ingredients into separate bowls juice the watermelon flush to make fine

juice now take this juice into your pan and start boiling after reaching into

boiling point add two to three tablespoons of artificial jelly powder

and one tablespoon of mustard seeds to it and stir it well take this boil the

mixture into watermelon drained and add sliced bananas and apples to eat and

leave for a few minutes

meanwhile prepare allegedly by adding artificial color and jelly powder in

boiling water for the mixture as a second layer with the remaining fruits

to the watermelon for this boiling water as a third layer of watermelon and add

all the remaining fruits by adjusting empty spaces now close the watermelon

top and cut into required amount pieces diabetics can enjoy this homemade

watermelon jello by adding it in their diet existing diabetic drug controlled

sprite Reata cancer type 2 diabetes mellitus is considered to play important

roles in tumorigenesis and development of pancreatic cancer insulin resistance

and upregulated insulin-like growth factor in type 2 diabetes mellitus are

proposed to be the mechanisms underpinning the disease onset new

research suggests that targeting a particular cell signaling pathway with

the diabetes drug metformin might offer a way to stop the progression and spread

of pancreatic cancer pancreatic cancer pancreatic cancer is a cancer that

starts in the cells of the pancreas which is an organ behind the stomach

that helps with the digestion and blood sugar control because pancreatic cancer

is hard to detect in the early stages most cases are not diagnosed until the

disease has started to spread this makes it harder to treat and often leaves

people with much poorer prospects compared with the other types of cancer

this interest has led to clinical trials in the Tor testing metformin not only as

a cancer treatment but also as a way to prevent cancer in people at higher risk

such as those who have already had one cancer and have a higher risk of

developing another type metformin metformin is an anti-diabetic drug

commonly prescribed for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus recently

increasing evidence has indicated that metformin can decrease the risk of

developing pancreatic cancer in patients wait the concurrent to type 2 diabetes

mellitus however this effect has not been

observed with other antibiotic agents Miraval subsequent experimental studies

have also confirmed the anti-tumor effect of metformin both in vitro and in

vivo which provided a rationale for clinical use of metformin in cancer

treatment several meta analyzers have shown that metformin decreases the risk

of pancreatic cancer however some studies have suggested that the effect

of metformin delivery varied among a pancreatic cancer patients with

different tumor stage and therefore analysis of subgroups by tumor stage was

performed in addition all studies involved in the meta-analysis where

cohort studies and the results of to our cities have been published recently

consequently further meta-analysis is required thank you for watching this

video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Doctors are Shocked - Diabetes Salad - Best Healthy Food For Diabetes - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

NEW 10 kids dress designs for girls 2018 GIRLS DRESS in amazon shopping online dresses ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Duration: 1:09.

TOP 10 kids dress designs for girls 2018 amazon shopping online dresses

For more infomation >> NEW 10 kids dress designs for girls 2018 GIRLS DRESS in amazon shopping online dresses ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D For Kids - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 6:31.

Learn Colors with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D For Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D For Kids - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

MAVIC AIR - UNBOXING & FIRST FLIGHT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS [SK titulky ] | VLOG 2 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> MAVIC AIR - UNBOXING & FIRST FLIGHT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS [SK titulky ] | VLOG 2 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cars 3D For Kids - Colours For Children Toddlers - Duration: 6:31.

Learn Colors with Cars 3 Lightning MaQueen Cars for Kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét