Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Golovkin vs. Derevyanchenko is Ordered By The IBF

Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) may have a problem if he intends to fight Canelo Alvarez in the fall - because the International Boxing Federation has ordered him to make a mandatory defense against Sergiy Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs).

The sanctioning body allowed Golovkin to face late replacement Vanes Martirosyan on May 5th at the StubHub Center in Carson, California - but he must face Derevyanchenko next or risk losing his title.

Vanes stepped in less than two weeks ago after Canelo withdrew from the contest, following a positive drug test for the banned substance clenbuterol.

The Mexican superstar also received a suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Golovkin, who has the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC world titles, is very close to unifying the entire weight class - which has been his goal for several years.

But if he doesnt make his mandatory next, he will lose the IBF title.

Golovkin must agree in writing, before the contest with Vanes takes place, to fight Derevyanchenko within 90 days (by August 3) or he will be stripped of the belt.

If Golovkin does not agree to these terms by next Friday, the contest with Vanes will not receive an exception and he will risk losing the title.

Canelo is only serving a six month suspension and plans to fight again in September, during Mexican Independence Day weekend.

It is widely believed that Canelo vs.

Golovkin II would take place in the fall, but the IBFs recent order has placed that contest in doubt.

Canelo and Golovkin fought to a controversial twelve round split draw last September at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Vanes could upset the odds and create an entirely different scenario, but very few expect him to win - because hes taking the fight on late notice, hes moving up from junior middleweight, and hes been out of the ring for nearly two years.

For more infomation >> Golovkin vs. Derevyanchenko is Ordered By The IBF - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Driver is fatally shot, crashes into 2 parked cars, Miami police say - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Driver is fatally shot, crashes into 2 parked cars, Miami police say - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sparky is being made, dont worry everyone! - Duration: 0:53.

Music: Caravan palace - dragons (I shortened it)

For more infomation >> Sparky is being made, dont worry everyone! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

What is wrong with the world today? - DragoNate Reading Your Answers - Duration: 7:45.

hello friends I'm dragonate and welcome back to another dragonate reading your

answers video last week I asked you guys I believe it was what is wrong with the

world today I'm going to just quickly go back and make sure that that is actually

correct yes I was correct and what is wrong with the world today so you guys

left your answers and I will be reading them in this video but before we do we

need a new question for next week and this question is going to be kind of a

complete opposite to last week's question so I'm going to ask you what is

good about the world today because it's not all bad there's some not-so-good

things but there's also some really great things about the world today as

well and about people and what people are doing so let me know what what

things you think are good about the world today now I know I asked you guys

to tell me one thing that's wrong with the world and of course that's a that's

a very difficult thing but I don't I didn't want us to be going and listing a

thousand different things because that that's that it kind of ruins the whole

point of the of the thing and it becomes too negative if you know what I mean

so I wanted just one single thing that you thought was the was the worst and I

had a hard time with this as well because I have two that I want to say or

that I'm trying to decide between anyway either way let's get into your answers

and we'll see what you guys think so zinc at says I think pretty much idea

that people have more right to own things and other people do has destroyed

so much of the world in so many ways and I agree

you know the sorry I got rid of my face for a second I agree that's the idea of

like ownership and the ownership is fine and what you have is yours and I think

that should be yours I don't like the idea of you know everybody sharing

everything but your answer made me think of like when when people explored new

lands and they found natives there and they decided to take the land from the

natives by doing different horrible things like causing disease or just

killing them or making them slaves or that kind of thing and it's not it's not

a good thing and I don't like it I think people just have to realize that what's

theirs is theirs and what someone else's is someone else's see below be listed a

ton of things could be sure to say what isn't everything going wrong

in this world everything is going wrong in this world the increase of

temperature melting the ice the increase of ocean level wars drug dealing

immigration due to war terrorism possible poverty starvation intensive

farming pollution pollution pollution again the extinction of animals

deforestation lots more things religion to the literacy racism I think you can

make an endless list yes but this is why I wanted just one thing and he does also

say the cause of everything is of course the human well I guess this is true mum

says too much hate for each other in other words racism like part of the

parts of the words to a song let's say we all bleed the same and I agree it's

ridiculous why the heck should color make any difference to anything color

means nothing and I don't see why so much of the world hasn't understood this

yet meets who also says humankind and omar says the most wrong thing in the

world is global warming and everything French of course all the runs stuff if

you don't like French money and global warming definitely is a huge problem and

t ELISA says can't list them all the patients people need more with

themselves and others and I agree patience is patience is a virtue can be

kind of hard to come by can be difficult to have and to achieve and as I've said

before I have lots of lots of patience usually when it comes to people when it

comes to electronics and machines and things not working the way they're

supposed to I have very little patience and that is it for the answers to this

one so thank you all so much for participating thank you for sharing your

thoughts on this what I think I was trying to decide between two of them and

now I can't think of what the one was oh yes okay so my first one was gonna be

about communication that there there's so much conversation and stuff and going

on the world but there's no actual real communication people just want to say

what they want to say it but they don't really care about what others have to

say or even if they do listen to them they don't it's not often you know a

thing that meshes well together you know like how conversations should be and

communication should be it's all just people trying to get the point across

and that's it but no one wants to listen to anyone else the second thing I I

wanted to say is about joking joking has sort of become like an excuse to do what

you want and to say hurtful things and for freedom of speech and stuff

because people are so often making hurtful jokes to others and that kind of

thing and then it's just all I'm just joking or it's just a prank or things

like that and I find it really annoying and really sad you know and and I see

this you see this most of the time on the Internet of course my one cousin had

was very very bad for this when we were younger because he would do all he would

say such mean and hurtful things to me and then he would just be oh I'm just

joking and it angered me so like I said it's hard to come up with with just one

single thing of course but now that we've talked about what is wrong with

the world let's talk about what is good with the world so tell me one thing or

more that you think are good about the world and good about society and people

and all that leave your answers in the comments below and I will read them next

week thank you all so much for watching I hope you enjoyed this video and I hope

you have a wonderful rest of your week now I have two two things of course to

say one of which is the Humble Bundle stuff so you know there's a couple

things on humblebundle here there's a plan your vacation bundle which are two

days left and there's also a learn to make music bundle which has seven days

left both of those well that there will be a link to one of them up there that

way and also in the description possibly in a comment below other than that my

big news for myself here to tell you guys is I finally have my Monday

mornings and Thursday mornings free again which I am really really happy

about it's been really stressful it's been iíve had Monday's kind of not free

Monday mornings not free since January and because of how things work if I'm

gone in the morning for just a couple hours at my workplace I'm kind of stuck

there until later on because I don't have ride and it's a bit too far to walk

and I don't care to take the bus plus there's other other facilities at the

place that I can use now I kind of I don't get to use those facilities as

often which is okay but I am at home so I can

talk with you guys more on discord I can do more stuff for four videos and things

which I haven't really been able to do I felt like I've had very little time and

I've also been very very stressed because the kind of work I have been

doing is being kind of it's it's not what what I am good at not what I am

used to not what I'm good at not what I'm passionate about and I I could say a

whole lot more but I think talking publicly about it

could not be that great of an idea or very nice and I don't want to do that

kind of thing all that really needs to be said is things kind of went badly and

because I was given work that I shouldn't actually be doing and so it it

blew up in someone's face anyway that's it for this video so thank you all so

much for watching I'll see you again next week

leave your answers and I'll read them and yeah have a great one

Godbless

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét