Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I can't believe my State of the Union address is tonight.

And it's completely sold out.

Billions and billions of people will be watching.

Who should I call for my pre-speech pep talk?

I know.

[ Cellphone vibrating ]

-Fake News. This is Kellyanne Conway.

-Kellyanne, it's Donald. -Fake news.

-You can't just say "fake news" for everything.

Unless you're me. I can say it for everything.

Fake news. See? I just said it.

My big speech is tonight.

How fantastic do you think it's gonna be?

-So fantastic. People are already saying

it's one of the greatest speeches ever.

-That's huge. Tell me more.

-Your speech got a 200% on Rotten Tomatoes.

-That's the bigliest percent. What else?

-It won Best Pop Solo Performance at the Grammys.

It made me cry, and I haven't felt an emotion since 1987.

-Sad. [ Beeping ]

I've got to go. I'm getting another call.

Bye, Kellyanne. -Fake ne-w-w-w-ws.

-Congratulations. This is Donald Trump.

-Hello, Donald. Uh, it's, uh, Barack.

I heard you had a big, uh, speech coming up tonight.

I figured I'd give you a call, see how it's goin'.

-It is fantastic. It's going to be the greatest

State of the Uniform speech of all time.

-All right, well, let's hear it. Let's give, uh --

Let's give Barry O. a little taste.

-All right. Hold on. Let me --

Let me just take a drink of water first.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Here goes. So far I have...

"God bless the United Shayshe."

What do you think?

-Uh, honestly, well, uh,

I think it's the most coherent speech you've ever written.

Oh, and, by the way,

I just got my copy of your new book, uh, "Fire and Fury."

So far...

♪ Ba-dah, bah-bah-bah, I'm lovin' it ♪

-Okay. -Oh, and if you're wondering,

a book is --

it's like a bunch of tweets written one after the other.

-Okay, well, in that case, I've written so many books.

I tweet so many big, beautiful books

every night from my bedroom at 3:00 a.m.

Tweeeeet!

Are you gonna watch my speech tonight?

-Oh, no can do, Donny.

Uh, listen.

If I want someone with weird hair

to tell me what's in store for the coming year,

I will call a groundhog.

Anyway, gotta go.

Uh, Michelle and I have date night tonight.

We've DVR'd "The Bachelor." No spoilers.

-That reminds me -- I need to call Melania,

who keeps telling me I'm about to be a bachelor.

I'll use my new iPhone.

I love how it fits in my normal-sized hands.

[ Ringing ] -Hello?

-Uh, hi, Melania. It's me, Donald.

-Not tonight, Donald. I have headache.

-But I just -- But I -- [ Dial tone ]

She must be going through a tunnel.

[ Telephone ringing ]

-Mr. President, you have an urgent phone call

on your emergency line. -Thank you.

Hello?

-Mr. Trump, we're very concerned.

It's been 27 hours since we last spoke.

You've usually called us by now.

-Thank goodness you reminded me.

I'd like one large bucket of chicken

and one large bucket of Diet Coke.

-Okay, so just the usual, then?

-I love you, Colonel Sanders.

-My name is Josh.

-I love you, Colonel Josh Sanders.

God bless you, God bless the United Shayshe,

and God bless Kentucky Fried Shishen.

[ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Prepares for His First State of the Union - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

UK offers India finance for buying Hawk jets; New Delhi not sure about Deal - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> UK offers India finance for buying Hawk jets; New Delhi not sure about Deal - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news Rob Holding set for loan move as Aubameyang arrives ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:06.

Arsenal defender Rob Holding is a transfer target for Burnley.

Holding joined Arsenal in 2016 and played in the FA Cup final as the Gunners won the

trophy for the third time in four years.

This season, Holding has been in and out of the Arsenal starting XI and struggled to hit

the heights of last term.

The 22-year-old has strong competition for a place in the team with Laurent Koscielny,

Shkodran Mustafi and Calum Chambers ahead of him and Nacho Monreal also capable of playing

at centre back.

And Burnley are reportedly ready to take advantage with the prospect of first-team football.

The Daily Star say Burnley boss Sean Dyche is keen on making loan additions before the

transfer deadline with James Tarkowski struggling with a groin injury.

And Dyche has made clear he would like to bring in some cover.

Dyche said: "There are lots of different players that interest me.

"They're not all gettable.

But we've enough injuries to make us look at different possibilities.

"Usually, you try to carry four centre-backs if you can, who are all runners and riders.

"Not really younger ones, but ones who are pushing.

But it's hard.

"Everywhere else, we're pretty balanced.

We've worked hard to find that balance."

Holding's potential exit comes as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is at Arsenal's training ground

to finalise his £55million move from Borussia Dortmund.

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news Rob Holding set for loan move as Aubameyang arrives ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Recycle Song for Kids | Kiddopia - Duration: 1:12.

Switch off the lights

When the sun is high

If you can see then, why o why have them on?

The sun's the biggest light up in the sky

Pick up your trash

Put it in the bin

A bottle or a paper or a can or tin

You can recycle almost everything

Tell your mom and dad

To switch off their car

In a traffic jam, they can't go far

Why o why, keep the engine on?

It pollutes the air and masks the sun

Pick up your trash

Put it in the bin

A bottle or a paper or a can or tin

You can recycle almost everything

For more infomation >> The Recycle Song for Kids | Kiddopia - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Daley lists luxurious London flat for £1.1 million | news 24h - Duration: 7:55.

'I have so many memories from this place': Tom Daley lists his luxurious two bedroom London flat, complete with a HOT TUB on the terrace, for a cool £1.1 million

̃Tom Daley has listed his sprawling two bedroom flat in London for a cool £1. 1million.

The Olympic swimmer, 23, took to Twitter on Tuesday to confirm he was selling the impressive residence, which he has shared with his husband Dustin Lance Black, 43, since 2014 - and emotionally admitted that he has so many memories from this place.

Luxurious in size and facilities, the stunning two bed, two bathroom apartment comes with a hot tub in its spacious 800 square foot terrace - with estate agent William Lynch raving that great thought has been applied to the property. Scroll down for video .

On the market! Tom Daley, 23, has listed his sprawling two bedroom, two bathroom London flat, complete with a hot tub on the terrace, for a cool £1. 1million.

The sensational apartment is located in a contemporary building in London which has been specifically designed to allow maximum light and the feeling of space.

The striking view of the British capital can be accessed on three of the terraces from a large glazed floor to ceiling sliding doors and windows.

Spacious in size, the additional 800 square foot of terrace makes for the perfect hosting spot for the long summer days - and also features a hot tub.

It has been noted by Williams Lynch estate agents that great thought has been applied, and particular attention paid, to the quality of bespoke carpentry in the master bedroom, and the reception room with its open plan contemporary kitchen is a beautifully planned space with ample room for entertaining and relaxing.

Moving on: The Olympic swimmer took to Twitter on Tuesday to confirm he was selling the impressive residence and emotionally admitted that he has so many memories from this place.

Confirmation: The athlete shared a link of the listing on the social media site, while adding: So many memories from this place. Hopefully it will find a lovely new owner ❤️.

Proving to be the perfect location, the flat is situation in ease access to London transport, including London Bridge and Borough Stations, and Borough Market and Bermondsey Street.

Making it an extremely ideal for the next occupant, the flat has a range of local amenities in close proximity.

Tom took to Twitter to share a link of the listing, while adding: So many memories from this place. Hopefully it will find a lovely new owner ❤️..

The swimmer has shared the flat with his husband Tom Daley - who he wed in May of last year - since 2014 after only one year of dating.

Together: Tom has shared with the flat with his husband Dustin Lance Black, 43, since 2014 after only one year of dating .

Speaking of the flat to Homes & Property last year, Tom gushed about the terrace: I love cooking my mum's sausage casserole recipe, for example, or baking cheesecake for friends. We made Christmas dinner here for 17 guests..

Tom recently admitted that his marriage to screenwriter Dustin, who won an Academy Award in 2009 for Milk, was far from perfect admitting to The Sun: We have really tough times and struggles.

For example, we went long distance for a very, very, long time: he was in LA, I was living in London. We would spend sometimes five weeks apart.

 And its something that was really, really tough and weve had to make massive and dramatic changes in our lives in order to be able to live together and see each other all the time. So, its not all plain sailing..

Its not all plain sailing: Tom recently admitted that his marriage to screenwriter Dustin, who won an Academy Award in 2009 for Milk, was far from perfect.

The listing comes after some naked selfies of Tom were leaked online earlier this month.      .

One of the images shows the athlete lying in bed looking into the camera with his Olympic ring on his finger - while in a second he is seen in an erotic pose.

Tom has instructed lawyers to send take-down notices to websites hosting the pictures after they were uploaded to a US website and shared on Twitter. A close friend told MailOnline: The pictures are from 2016, way before Tom and Lance were married.

They are from a time where they split for a few months, which they have both talked about previously - but they reunited.

Trouble: The listing comes after some naked selfies of Tom were leaked online earlier this month. Tom has instructed lawyers to send take-down notices to websites hosting the pictures after they were uploaded to a US website and shared on Twitter.

For more infomation >> Tom Daley lists luxurious London flat for £1.1 million | news 24h - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ant and Dec set for bumper year of top TV shows as ITV's 'goldenboys' - Duration: 2:47.

Ant and Dec set for bumper year of top TV shows as ITV's 'goldenboys'

The Geordie lads are going to be on the box more than ever before.

They have admitted they had "quite a tough 12 months" in 2017 as Ant battled pain killer addiction and the breakdown of his marriage.

The pair arrived at the London Palladium yesterday in a golden coach to film the latest round of auditions for Britain's Got Talent.

In addition to BGT, they will be hosting the new series of Saturday Night Takeaway in the spring.

"We have discovered some amazing things." Ant McPartlin And then they will fly off to Australia for the next I'm A Celebrity later in the year.

Ant and Dec will also be fronting a special 20th anniversary edition of their old Saturday morning music and sketch show SM:TV Live, which ran from 1998 to 2003, with their pal Cat Deeley.

All three stars announced last year that they wanted to mark the occasion with a big reunion.

And now the TV duo have confirmed it will happen.

Ant revealed: "I think we've just booked a studio, I think we've got some writers involved.

So we're kind of at that stage really." The pair, who swept the board at the NTAs last week with three gongs, will also be taking part in an ITV special by digging into their family roots.

It is called Ant And Dec's DNA Journey and was filmed last year.

And the aim of the show is to find out whether – just like EastEnders star Danny Dyer – they have blue blood and are related to royalty.

During filming Ant said: "We have discovered some amazing things.".

For more infomation >> Ant and Dec set for bumper year of top TV shows as ITV's 'goldenboys' - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite | Sniper Shootout | 1 Day Left for 100 subs - Duration: 1:15:05.

For more infomation >> Fortnite | Sniper Shootout | 1 Day Left for 100 subs - Duration: 1:15:05.

-------------------------------------------

February Comebacks To Get Ready For - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> February Comebacks To Get Ready For - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hassan, Shaheen call for funding to back up Pres. Trump's promise to fight opioid crisis - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Hassan, Shaheen call for funding to back up Pres. Trump's promise to fight opioid crisis - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pay raise for BCSD substitute teachers - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Pay raise for BCSD substitute teachers - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ring My Bell for Upload Notification of Roping Videos - Duration: 3:15.

Have you ever wondered why you don't get automatic notifications from YouTube

channels that you've already subscribed to? You know, you're supposed to get

a notification when the person uploads a new video and you've been waiting for it,

and waiting for it, and you go onto their channel and they've got four new videos

that you didn't even know about. Well here's the reason why. Dave here.

I was just trying to figure out why not everybody gets notification when I

upload a video. Right now I'm using one of my other accounts and I'm viewing the

Team Roping Events page. And I don't even get notification when I upload a

video onto Team Roping Events. The notification doesn't seem to come to my

other account. I figured it out. And so you can see that I'm already subscribed

to my account. Here's, here's me on my other account. And I've subscribed to

Team Roping Events, and I should be getting notifications, but I'm not.

I found out that I need to point at this nice little bell here, and as soon as I

point the bell a help menu pops up. And it says Get notified about every new video.

Well, what do you know? So if I click on this, now the bell changes its

icon a little bit and apparently that's called ringing the bell. So when you go

and subscribe to somebody's account and if you would like to get notification of

their new videos every time they upload, you need to ring their bell. Okay, so

there you go. So there's a job for you all. Please go in there and ring my bell.

I don't know that I get notification that you've done it or not, but at least

when I upload a new video you'll know. Over the winter I have been uploading a

video every three days and that's because I haven't had enough videos to

upload every day. Right now in the last few days it's been a video every day.

Hopefully that can continue. But at least it should be a video every other day.

There you go. Ring my bell.

Here's what my screen looks like when I come to the Team Roping Events page

I have not subscribed to it. The subscribe button is waiting to be hit,

and of course if I click on it I can't subscribe because I haven't signed in yet.

Of course I'm just cruising YouTube as an anonymous user, and I haven't

signed into any account. And so I can't subscribe, I can't make comments on

videos. There's a lot of things you can't do... Just turn this off... So you do need to

sign in first to your YouTube account and then you can subscribe, and of course

then you can click the button for ringing my bell. And you'll get notified

of all new videos. Thanks for subscribing. As you can see I'm recording this video

just today after I have gone over a thousand subscribers. Thank you very much

for those of you who subscribed and I look forward to putting up a lot more

videos that you can watch.

For more infomation >> Ring My Bell for Upload Notification of Roping Videos - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Woman arrested for Navarre vandalism also suspected in Okaloosa County home invasion - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Woman arrested for Navarre vandalism also suspected in Okaloosa County home invasion - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

DAY#11: Pray with Apostle? Access God for 40 Days of Prayer 2018 (Today's Focus) Love Enemies - Duration: 2:25.

Hello everyone it's Apostle Michelle Peterson and welcome to day 11 of our 40

days of praying four times a day and I hope you guys are enjoying these we have

a little less than 30 more days of this prayer focused and I hope you guys are

enjoying these 40 days of praying so today our focus for today at 6 a.m. is

on loving enemies and our 11 a.m. focus prayer focus is to honor God and our 6

p.m. focuses to walking Authority and our 11 p.m. focus is obey God so are you

ready our 6 a.m. focuses love enemies and here's the prayer we will be praying

Heavenly Father I invite you the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit into my day

Heavenly Father I ask that you helped me to love my enemies help me to love those

that a Flynn offend me hurt me and those that hate me help me to love them just

as they have never wronged me help me to love them like you love them in Jesus

name our 11 a.m. focus is honor God and here's the prayer we will be praying

Heavenly Father thank you for helping me to love my enemies father I ask that you

help me to honor you in everything I do on my job with my friends and my speech

the way I treat others and behind closed doors in Jesus name

our six p.m. focus is walk in authority and here's the prayer we will be praying

Heavenly Father thank you for helping me honor you Father I ask that you've

helped me to walk in authority teach me how to use it in Jesus name our 11 p.m.

focus is obey God and here is the prayer we will be praying Heavenly Father thank

you for teaching me father I ask that you help me to obey your words and your

commandments obedience is better than sacrifice I ask these things in Jesus

name okay you guys thank you so much for

joining me today as we go before the throne room of God on one Accord and

pray and I will see you guys tomorrow for our next prayer focus god bless

For more infomation >> DAY#11: Pray with Apostle? Access God for 40 Days of Prayer 2018 (Today's Focus) Love Enemies - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Trump calls for unity on immigration in State of the Union - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Trump calls for unity on immigration in State of the Union - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Five things to watch for in Trump's State of the Union - Duration: 8:55.

Five things to watch for in Trump�s State of the Union

president trump will deliver his first State of the Union address on Tuesday, a week after

a three-day government shutdown was sparked by a bitter partisan fight over immigration.

The drama over efforts to protect so-called Dreamers is sure to grab some of the spotlight

during the highly anticipated address, though Trump is also expected to use the stage to

take an economic victory lap and pitch a bipartisan infrastructure plan to Congress.

The State of the Union also comes against the backdrop of the intensifying Russia probe

and other controversies surrounding Trump�s White House � and it�s anyone�s guess

whether the unconventional president will stick to the script or shoot from the hip.

Here are five things to watch for during Trump�s inaugural State of the Union address.

Does Trump move the needle on the immigration debate?

The fate of young immigrants who were brought to the country illegally as children is sure

to be a hot topic on Tuesday night.

Trump rescinded the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which

allowed Dreamers to work and go to school here, and gave Congress until March 5 to come

up with a permanent legal solution.

But Congress has been at an impasse over how to resolve the issue, which led to the shutdown

earlier this month.

The White House unveiled a legislative framework last week that would offer 1.8 million people

a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for Trump�s signature campaign promise

of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

It would also eliminate the diversity visa lottery and limit family-based migration.

The plan, however, has faced blowback from both parties, with Republicans balking at

the prospect of providing �amnesty� and Democrats worried about the proposed dramatic

changes to the U.S. immigration system.

�It�s got to be bipartisan because the Republicans really don�t have the votes

to get it done in any other way, so it has to be bipartisan.

But hopefully the Democrats will join us, or enough of them will join us, so we can

really do something great, for DACA and for immigration generally,� Trump said Monday.

Trump could use his bully pulpit Tuesday night to ratchet up the pressure on both Democrats

and Republicans to get on board with his proposal.

And Democrats, likewise, will try to keep the heat on the White House and Congress to

protect Dreamers from being deported.

Some Democrats are bringing Dreamers as their guests to Trump�s address, while at least

one GOP lawmaker, centrist Rep. Carlos Curbelo (Fla.), is making the same gesture.

Trump, meanwhile, is inviting parents of girls murdered by the gang MS-13, as well as an

Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent in charge of investigations that have

led to MS-13 arrests.

Trump�s decision attracted criticism from Democrats, with Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) calling

it �manipulative,� �exploitative� and �bigoted.�

The �Me Too� movement

There won�t be a red carpet, but the audience at the State of the Union will bear some resemblance

to the Golden Globes earlier this month.

Female � and some male � lawmakers will be wearing black to show solidarity with victims

of sexual misconduct, just as Hollywood actors did at the awards show three weeks ago.

They had been planning on some sort of gesture after wearing white � the color associated

with suffragettes � to Trump�s first address to a joint session of Congress last year.

Female members settled on wearing black after seeing the Golden Globes display.

Many legislators are bringing guests associated with the �Me Too� movement highlighting

sexual misconduct in the workplace.

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), for instance, is hosting Travis Moore, a former House aide

who organized a letter of other former staffers calling for reforming Capitol Hill�s sexual

harassment policies.

And Rep. Katherine Clark (D-Mass.) is bringing Anny Gonzalez, an airplane cleaner who was

sexually harassed at her job.

Tuesday�s address will come a day after the House passed legislation to require athletic

organizations to swiftly report sexual abuse and establish policies to prevent it from

happening in the first place.

Consideration of the bill follows last week�s sentencing of former USA Gymnastics doctor

Larry Nassar for sexually abusing more than 150 young female athletes.

Boycotts

Roughly a dozen House Democrats are skipping Trump�s speech entirely.

After watching Trump�s first year in office, they say they have no interest in attending.

�This is a presidency that has been built on racism, stupidity and lies, which has already

wasted enough of America�s time, and I will not waste any more of mine,� Rep. Bobby

Rush (D-Ill.) said while announcing his boycott.

Only two Democrats, Reps. Maxine Waters (Calif.) and Al Green (Texas), made a show of not attending

Trump�s address to Congress last year.

But the number of Democratic boycotts this year has spiked, particularly after lawmakers

expressed outrage over Trump�s reported comments describing some nations as �shithole

countries� earlier this month.

The members skipping the speech plan to take part in other events.

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), for example, is speaking at a counterevent with liberal

activists.

Does Trump stay on script?

Trump mostly stuck to the script last year when he addressed a joint session of Congress,

delivering a largely measured speech that earned him positive media coverage and praise

from lawmakers.

But one year into his presidency � and with the Russia probes looming large � will Trump

stay on message, or will he shake up the format of one of America�s oldest political rituals?

Trump is expected to tout the recently passed GOP tax law and lay out his 2018 agenda, which

will center on a $1 trillion infrastructure package.

But Trump is also known to speak off the cuff, and he relishes in going after his critics,

especially when he feels attacked.

The president will have plenty of material to choose from on Tuesday, including a bombshell

tell-all book that dropped this month and a recent New York Times report that the president

tried to fire the special counsel investigating possible connections between his campaign

and Russia.

Trump�s speech will also follow a vote by the House Intelligence Committee to release

a memo that Republicans say exposes political bias in the FBI probe, a topic that Trump

may find difficult to resist.

What is the Democratic message?

Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.) will be in the spotlight Tuesday night when he delivers

the official Democratic Party response to Trump�s address.

The rising Democratic star, 37, is expected to speak from Diman Regional Vocational Technical

High School in Fall River, Mass., rather than from Washington.

For Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy�s grandson, it will be a big platform to introduce himself

to the American public.

Kennedy has served in Congress since 2013.

Other Democrats seeking to boost their own profiles will also be offering rebuttals.

Waters, whose name recognition has skyrocketed in the past year for her no-holds-barred criticism

of Trump, is boycotting the president�s speech.

�What does he have to say that I would be interested in?� she said on MSNBC this month.

But Waters will speak on BET after the address as part of special network programming, according

to BuzzFeed.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a potential 2020 presidential contender, also plans to deliver

a response to Trump�s State of the Union, as he did after the joint session address

last year.

For more infomation >> Five things to watch for in Trump's State of the Union - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Son Ye Jin, Jung Hae In, and more get together for first Pretty Noona - Duration: 1:34.

Son Ye Jin, Jung Hae In, and more get together for first 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' script reading

The cast of new JTBC Fri-Sat drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', including Son Ye Jin, Jung Hae In, Gil Hae Yeon, Oh Man Suk, Jang So Yeon, and more, got together for their first script reading recently

Directed by Ahn Pan Suk, the drama will tell the story of a man and a woman who gradually progress from two individuals who simply used to know each other, to lovers.

Son Ye Jin will play a supervisor at a coffee company, Yoon Jin Ah, while Jung Hae In will be in the role of a game character designer and producer, Seo Jun Hee. .

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food is set to premiere some time this March.

     .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét