Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

Foods to Eat Every week for Good Health - Tamil Health Tips

For more infomation >> Foods to Eat Every week for Good Health - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

DAY#13: Pray with Apostle? Access God for 40 Days of Prayer 2018 (Today's Focus) Stir up Gifts - Duration: 4:31.

Hello everyone it's Apostle Michelle Peterson and welcome to day 13 of our 40

days of praying four times a day and you guys sorry about day 11th it actually

got scheduled the next day instead of the day when I posted it so I didn't

have anything no prayers for day 11th and then I have two prayers actually

posted on day twelfth which sorry about that you guys I have to try to pay

attention and you guys I have four very powerful prayers for you today very

powerful prayers and if you are new to my channel please go to my channel page

check out my channel trailer so you can learn a little bit more about me and

what God has called me to do and if it's something that you're interested in

please subscribe to my channel I help people walk with God really really close

and have encounters and experiences with God so if that's something you're

looking for please consider subscribing to my youtube channel okay okay our

focus for today at 6 a.m. is asking the Lord to help us to be led by His Holy

Spirit our focus at 11:00 a.m. is giving things to God and you guys this one is

very powerful I do this all the time I will explain more when we get into that

prayer our 6:00 p.m. focus is about forgiving others and our 11:00 p.m.

focus is asking the Lord to stir up the gifts of the Holy Spirit within us amen

all right so are you ready our 6:00 a.m. focus is to be led by the Holy Spirit

and here's the prayer we will be praying Heavenly Father I invite you the Lord

Jesus and the Holy Spirit into my day Heavenly Father I ask that you guide me

and lead me with your Holy Spirit teach me to walk with your spirit and to be

sensitive to him in Jesus name Amen our 11:00 a.m. focus is giving things to

God and here's the prayer we will be praying Heavenly Father thank you for

leading me father I give everything to you today I give my finances mind heart

family body spirit and soul to you I ask that you

receive it protect it and keep it there with you in your kingdom in Jesus name

and you guys I just want to share with you I do this a lot I've given my

finances and given everything to the Lord and he keeps it there and he

protects it and so the enemy can't attack your finances he can't attack

your mind he can't attack your family whatever you give to the Lord and you

don't take it back he protects it for you

and so that's I want to do a more deeper teaching on that okay so our 6:00 p.m.

focus is forgiving others and here's the prayer we will be praying Heavenly

Father thank you for taking care of everything

father I ask that you help me to forgive everyone who hurt and offend me help me

to keep my heart open to them and continue to love them no matter what

they do in Jesus name that's very important we can't get into the kingdom

of heaven if we have unforgiveness towards a person in our heart our 11

p.m. focuses asking the Lord to stir up the gifts in us okay and here is the

prayer we will be praying Heavenly Father thank you for protecting me

father I ask that you stir up the gifts of the Holy Spirit within me and repeat

this 10 times or more because when we would pray for people for God to stir up

the gifts of the Holy Spirit we will see in the spirit room that he's actually

stirring he's Stern and he's stirring so you know you keep asking him to stir it

into it's completely all stirred up okay and so then the next one father I ask

that you come into my heart in Jesus name and so in this part you

want to ask Lord to come into your heart keep keep asking him to come into your

heart until you feel his presence okay you will feel his presence when he

enters all right you guys like I said these are four very powerful prayers

look you can add these to your prayer daily prayers if you want to again I

thank you guys so much for joining me as we go before the throne room of God on

one Accord and pray I will see you guys tomorrow for our next prayer focus and

like this video comment you know and I will see you guys tomorrow god

bless

For more infomation >> DAY#13: Pray with Apostle? Access God for 40 Days of Prayer 2018 (Today's Focus) Stir up Gifts - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tri-County Health Care Uses Grant for Opioid Management Program - Duration: 1:03.

>> Dennis: THE RETAIL PORTION OF

THE MEDSAVE FAMILY PHARMACY WILL

CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 7th.

TRI-COUNTY HEALTH CARE WAS

RECENTLY AWARDED A NEARLY

$40,000 GRANT TO IMPLEMENT A NEW

OPIOID MANAGEMENT PROGRAM.

THE PROGRAM WILL FOCUS ON OPIOID

USE FOR CHRONIC NON-CANCER

PAIN MANAGEMENT.

TCHC WILL SOON APPOINT A

REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER

FOR PATIENTS TO HAVE INDIVIDUAL

BASED CARE.

THE NEW FUNDS WILL TAKE THE

PROGRAM FROM A SMALL GROUP TO A

LARGE COMMUNITY BASED EFFORT.

>> WE ARE GOING TO USE THAT

GRANT TO CONTINUE THE WORK WE

ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH LAW

ENFORCEMENT AND VERY MANY PUBLIC

HEALTH AGENCIES, SCHOOLS,

CHURCHES, AND WE ARE WORKING ON

DEVELOPING THE PROGRAM, AND IT'S

A COMMUNITY WIDE PROBLEM, AND

IT'S GOING TO BE A COMMUNITY

WIDE SOLUTION.

For more infomation >> Tri-County Health Care Uses Grant for Opioid Management Program - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Deputies credit alert citizens for stolen vehicle arrest in Pueblo County - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Deputies credit alert citizens for stolen vehicle arrest in Pueblo County - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Schools Bus w Longs Cars Hot Wheels Carry Case Parking for Kids - Duration: 15:02.

Colors for Children to Learn with Schools Bus w Longs Cars Hot Wheels Carry Case Parking for Kids

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with Schools Bus w Longs Cars Hot Wheels Carry Case Parking for Kids - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Coleslaw Sandwich | Healthy Food | Breakfast Ideas | Yummy Snacks For Kids & Children - Duration: 2:24.

Hi friends welcome to Parul Ka Zaika

Today I am going to make Coleslaw Veg Sandwich

Please don't forget to press the subscribe and bell icon button

So that you get instant notifications of my new & upcoming videos

Let's see the ingredients required to prepare Coleslaw Veg Sandwich

9 bread slices

100 grams mayonnaise

50 grams cabbage chopped into length

1 Capsicum Chopped into length

50 grams of lettuce leaves

50 grams purple cabbage

1 sliced cucumber

1 sliced tomato

1 teaspoon of white chilli powder

1 teaspoon of chilli flakes

1 teaspoon of oregano

1 teaspoon of chaat masala

1 bowl of green chutney

Tomato sauce

Butter

And salt

To start with take in a mixing bowl - cucumber, capsicum

Cabbage, purple cabbage, lettuce leaves

Mayonnaise, white chili powder, chilli flakes, origano

Salt and a spoonful of tomato sauce and mix well

Spread butter on the bread slices

Spread green chutney on two slices

And on one slice spread tomato sauce

Then on one slice spread the prepared mixture

Cover this with bread slice spread with butter and chutney

Then spread butter and tomato sauce on top of it

Put tomato and cucumber slices on top of it

Then sprinkle little chaat masala on top

Cover with bread slice spread with tomato sauce

Then cut it from the middle

Similarly prepare more sandwiches

This sandwich is ready to serve

If you have liked my recipe

Then please dont forget to click on the subscribe button on this side

And click on this side to see my other recipes

If you want me to make any recipes of your choice

Then please mention the same in the comment box below

I will reply as soon as possible

I will be back soon with many more recipes

Till then stay foodie and stay healthy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét