Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Well hello everyone it's Mike here, I just want to welcome you back to Green Akers Place and today

I want to ask you a question, a question

that's been asked by me, or of me several times.

And that's it's when is the best time to take CBD oil? And, it's a legitimate question

I mean everybody wants to know when is the

optimal time to take your CBD Oil for the best results? And

you know I've asked that question, many people ask me that question, so I decided to make this video,

to try to give you my opinion of when is the best time to take CBD Oil? Now

you know you may think well is it in the morning? Is that the best time to take CBD Oil?

Is the best time to take CBD oil before breakfast on an empty stomach?

Or, is the best time to take CBD Oil of the night, before you go to bed? And

in my opinion all of those questions are the right answer every one of those questions

are right. You know the best time to take CB deal in my opinion

Is any time you can get it in your body. The best time to take it for me,

and what I do every morning,

or every day is, when I get up of a morning the first thing I do is going and start up start a pot

of coffee because I'm a coffee drinker. I love coffee. And

this is my coffee starting to brew then I take my drops. I put my drops under my tongue.

That's the best way to ingest your CBD Oil, in my opinion, is sublingual under the tongue and let it absorb

Into your bloodstream that way. And what as my coffee's brewin,

I'll let that set and just absorb into my body.

And then I'm good to go for the rest of the day. And when I come home of a evening,

you know sometimes I take it immediately just as soon as I come in around 3:30 4:00 4:30 5 o'clock, whatever.

But, sometimes I wait till 7 or 8 o'clock at night before I go to bed. And

any time is great. I mean it doesn't matter, for some I know

it may you know you may get a little more tired of evening and you want to get ready and go to bed because I'm

going to tell you, once you go to sleep, you will sleep well.

That's one thing that has been such an

amazement to me and and has impressed me more than anything is the amount of sleep I get.

Not just the amount of sleep, but the quality of sleep. That's the thing, I sleep very well every night.

I wake up the next morning fully rested. I go throughout the day with plenty of energy.

I'm not feeling fatigued and lethargic like

I was. So in my opinion, the best time to take cbd oil is twice a day.

Early in the morning, and late of evening

And I know some people take it two or three times a day. They may take it during lunch time or whatever.

But any time is a good time to get this nutritional supplement into your system, because this is not a medicine.

This is actually a plant-based, or phytonutrient

that our body needs. So as soon as you can get it in and get it going in your system the better.

And so I hope this has helped you out a lot

you know it's a great question. And

you know, hey listen, if you're interested in buying this product,

I'm gonna leave a link down in the description box. You can click on my link and

you can purchase this product and get started taking it to to help you feel rested to help you get energy and

take some of the pain and inflammation away from your body. Also

we have a great opportunity for a business, if you if you're interested in joining this business

and and

I'll leave a link in the description box for that as well. So, we appreciate you guys taking the time to watch this video. And

we look forward to talking to you again soon. Y'all have a great day!

For more infomation >> When Is The Best Time Of Day To Take CBD Oil - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Do you feel like your job is defining who you are? - Duration: 3:50.

Is your job defining you and who you are?

Hi, I'm Stacey Berger with Mastering Your Mindset. I came from the corporate world

where I was inside a career for many many years, and I had a title of General

Manager, and in many ways that job defined who I was. When I was, if I was out

for work or personal, that's really who I identified myself with being. And when

that career, when that phase of my life came to an end, there was this period of

time where it was, "Who am I?"

And are you in a similar position right now where

your job really defines who you are and maybe you're not as happy in that career

as you once were, but you're feeling like, "this is all I know", and "this is who I am",

and you're ready to really look for a new way to define yourself.

First of all

know that you are so much more than your job. You're so much more than your career.

This can happen inside relationships too. A lot of times when we're transitioning

out of a relationship and we identified as being somebody's spouse or parent, and

now we're wondering, "Okay well who am I inside of that?" and it's so important to

really honor that part of you that's getting curious. There's this longing, or

there's this discontent inside of what you're currently doing and you want to

redefine who you are. And so - to first of all, give yourself credit for

acknowledging that. And again, know that "I am so much more than the work that I do,

I'm so much more than being this specific role in my life. I'm really the

spiritual being having a human experience and if I could be and do and

have anything, what would that look like?" And there's probably times in your life,

if you look back at what gave you life? What were you doing when you were

really excited, or really engaged with life? Start to remember those times when

you were really lit up and you were the most happy. And that's a great place to

start as you get curious about redefining who you are, the work that you

want to do in the world, and if you didn't believe it was impossible, what

would you be doing? So often again, we look at this

certain area of our life as really being that's all I know. And if we're

not careful, years and decades will go by and we haven't done the thing in our

life that really gives us soul force. I am so grateful for the many years that I

had under that title, and the work that I got to do in the world. And I'm also so

grateful that I gave myself permission to really ask that question, "Who am I?" and

"How can i really give my gifts in a greater way?" and that's led me to do the

work that I'm doing today. But it first starts with really asking the question.

Asking the question, "What do I want? Where am I not happy?" giving yourself

permission to acknowledge the part of you that's maybe no longer as excited

about what you're doing as you once were. And then start exploring and start

putting on those possibilities. "If I didn't think it was impossible, then what

would I do?"

If you really want to get clear about who you are, and how you want

to spend this next phase of your life, go ahead and sign up for the complimentary

strategy session in the link below, and we'll talk about where you are, where you

want to be, and the steps and the tools that can help you get there. Go ahead,

comment below, what's currently defining you and maybe you're trying to escape

that title, that boundary that you've put on yourself. You can subscribe

to our YouTube channel for more videos on Mastering Your Mindset, and go ahead

and like us on Facebook. Here's to your success!

For more infomation >> Do you feel like your job is defining who you are? - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Now We No Awareness Campaign - Why Is Jacque Thankful For Nspire Network? - Duration: 2:32.

Now We No Awareness Campaign - Nspire Network Review hey how's it going everybody Jacque Timor is here in Atlanta Georgia just

wanted to make this real quick video just express to you ladies and gentlemen

why it is that I'm very thankful and grateful for the opportunity that I have

here at inspiring Network to not only be an inspiring Network distributor but

even more so an awareness ambassador so one of the things that I found with the

direct sales and network marketing industry is that you know the Publix

sort of can't become Adama does and if you will everybody has a tea everybody

has a coffee everybody has a lotion everybody has a potion if you will and

again no knock against any other company because I absolutely love the industry

and I love the fact that there are many many many companies with dynamic

products in fact there are many companies with such exclusive products

that you can't get them anywhere else aside from the direct sales in network

marketing industry however here with inspire network our product if you will

our cherished premium sanitary napkins which is our flagship product it has

such a moral fiber to it because what we're doing is actually enhancing the

quality of ladies lives during their most sensitive and precious time of the

month which obviously is the time that ladies are on their cycle now as a man

being happily married I had no idea that lady experienced the challenges that

they actually do and again myself personally you know actually once a day

just finishing up with a visit at my chiropractor because I was in pain you

know my neck and my back they were in pain and so granted I was able to come

in you know and not necessarily get a quick fix but a maintenance if you will

but now as a woman she has to go through that particular cycle for years every

single month and because of our product and the way that it's manufactured we're

actually able to provide ladies with a measure of comfort and relief so again

I'm grateful I'm appreciative for being a proud distributor here with inspiring

Network but also due to the fact that I get to be an awareness campaign

ambassador so again I'm Jacques Seymour's here

in Georgia make sure that you click the link below the video the one that says

work with Jacques comm if you want to learn more or you can simply reach out

to me directly at from phone number four seven zero two eight nine four zero four

one have a amazing and awesome day and I'll see you on the next video

Now We No Awareness Campaign - Nspire Network Review

For more infomation >> Now We No Awareness Campaign - Why Is Jacque Thankful For Nspire Network? - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump: 'This Is Our New American Moment' | NBC News - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> President Trump: 'This Is Our New American Moment' | NBC News - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Stan Lee is upbeat at premiere of Marvel's Black Panther | news 24h - Duration: 4:07.

Stan Lee is upbeat at Hollywood premiere of Marvel's Black Panther... after denying allegations of sexual misconduct

Stan Lee attended the Hollywood premiere of Marvels Black Panther on Monday night. The legendary comic book creator, whos 95, appeared in good spirits as he posed with the films star Chadwick Boseman.

Its his first official appearance on a red carpet since allegations of sexual misconduct were made against him earlier this month by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home. He has vigorously denied the accusations.

In the spotlight: Stan Lee, 95, attended the Hollywood premiere of Marvels Black Panther on Monday night. He appeared in good spirits as he posed with the films star Chadwick Boseman.

Lee was dressed casually in white slacks and sneakers with a black sweater over a white cotton shirt. Boseman, who stars as TChalla, wore a black and gold shimmery shirt and black trousers and shiny black shoes.

As in all the movies based on his characters, Lee has a cameo in Black Panther, something that delights his legions of fans.

Its down to him: Lee was thrilled to be sharing the big night with Boseman who stars as his character TChalla in the latest superhero movie.

Personal touch: As in all the movies based on his characters, Lee has a cameo in Black Panther, something that delights his legions of fans.

On January 9, DailyMail. com reported that Lee was alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him. But no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.

A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail. com that Lee categorically denies the false and despicable allegations and fully intends to clear his stellar good name and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.

Lee was widowed in July 2017 when his wife of 70 years, Joan, died aged 95. The couple had one surviving daughter, J.C. Lee. He remains a fixture on the comic book circuit thanks to his caree.

He started out writing comic books and went on to become editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics as well as its publisher and chairman. Marvel is the highest grossing movie franchise in history having raked in $23 billion at the box office.

Widower: Lees wife Joan died in July 2017 after 70 years of marriage. Earlier this month, Lee vigorously denied allegations he had sexually harassed nurses working for him.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét