Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

(They come out to thank the audience.)

This is a moment that I've never experienced.

If I get the chance to dance again,

I'll definitely take it.

(Cheering)

Ballet healed me.

I had no idea that challenging myself would be fun.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

I performed on this very stage.

That alone was a meaningful moment for me.

It was like a dream.

It was like a sweet summer night's dream.

I'd probably never forget it.

Many thought that we were attempting the impossible.

However, we danced in the show in our own way.

We were all stars of this performance,

and The Swan Club was such a great show.

(Our challenge ends here.)

You all did great!

I think I'm going to cry.

It was better before it all ended.

Thank you so much. You were great.

(It's now time to wake up from this dream.)

(But they'll never keep dreaming in their hearts.)

(Thank you for watching.)

For more infomation >> After 'The Nutcracker' show is over.... [The Swan Club/2018.01.31] - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Concert is imminent! The backstage is tense [The Swan Club/2018.01.31] - Duration: 4:45.

(4 p.m. on the day of the show)

(Makeup and Hair)

(This is where the swans will get ready.)

(One by one, they enter.)

(They properly get ready for the show.)

(It's not a crime for women to transform.)

(They transform with makeup and a new hairstyle.)

Are you all getting ready?

Yes.

(On stage, the matinee is on.)

Bam!

(They can see through the monitor backstage.)

- The matinee is over. / - It's over.

Guys, the matinee is over!

(It's time to finish their hair and makeup.)

We need to check our outfits and fix it to fit us.

Nayeon, my dress!

(Jumi gets her dress two hours before the show.)

Do you have scissors?

Let's rip this seam. Hand me a needle.

Shouldn't these match on either side?

Let's put it here then.

It wasn't about looking pretty on stage.

I needed to make sure that I wouldn't step on it.

So we all sat on the floor.

It was a new experience

that I haven't had the chance of doing.

(Stitch by stitch, they sew the dress.)

(All she wants is for it to be not long on her.)

(Jumi stitches up her dress to fit her.)

(Meanwhile, Sungeun practices.)

(My gosh!)

I can't believe I just did that.

My gosh. My heart nearly dropped.

- It really did, Yeonjae. / - Tie it to your wrist.

My heart nearly dropped!

(That alone startled her immensely.)

If that happens, just act like it was on purpose.

My gosh.

(Her hands are shaking.)

(Thank goodness she wasn't on stage.)

It really startled me.

(The last finishing touches with one hour to go.)

(Jumi is done fixing her dress too.)

Let's see how it is now.

We don't need to make any adjustments.

I'm so proud. This must be a good sign.

Right?

(It falls to the floor but not entirely.)

I'm happy with the length.

(She's satisfied.)

(Cheng Xiao has upgraded her prettiness.)

Cheng Xiao, the ribbon looks great on you.

You look adorable.

You really do.

(She looks like a doll.)

(Janghoon is doing his best as well.)

(Flowers were sent for the swans.)

Hello.

(One hour ago)

What do you recommend?

(He's at a flower shop.)

I like this big one.

(He carefully decides.)

"Squeeze out everything you have and fight this war!"

(Sniffing)

(I bet they'll love it.)

(Janghoon's done delivering the flowers.)

- It's been a while. / - How have you been?

- Say hello. / - Hi.

Do you know who I am?

- No. Actually, I do. / - No?

He's a huge fan of yours.

- You've seen her dance. / - Right.

How is she?

I hope she doesn't ruin things.

I see.

- Well... / - She did her best though.

Doing her best is all that matters.

What do you think about her dancing?

Do you think she's good?

- She's awful. / - Awful?

She's the worst dancer there.

She's not a ballerina,

so what she can do is impressive enough.

Just wish her good luck later on, okay?

Of course.

(Mom, good luck!)

Cheng Xiao, you're up.

- Cheng Xiao. / - Good luck.

(Cheng Xiao is in Act One.)

She doesn't seem nervous at all.

Look how relaxed she is.

Finally!

You guys seem more nervous than I am.

I'm shaking like a tree right now.

- Cheng Xiao, break a leg. / - Right.

- Good luck. / - It'll bring us courage too.

Cheng Xiao, bye!

(Yoonah wishes her good luck.)

Do your best!

(Dancers in Act One come running to the stage.)

(Jumi and Cheng Xiao are also in Act One.)

(They head to the stage.)

(They practiced about 100 days for this moment.)

(Performing on stage seemed impossible.)

(But the swans made it happen through hard work.)

(We hope it wasn't in vain.)

For more infomation >> Concert is imminent! The backstage is tense [The Swan Club/2018.01.31] - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Yoon Ah's performance is splendid! [The Swan Club/2018.01.31] - Duration: 4:08.

(There's no time to collect themselves.)

(After the Arabian doll, Yoonah will take the stage.)

As my turn drew near,

my mind suddenly went blank.

I didn't want to make mistakes and disappoint people.

(She just wants to entertain the audience.)

I was terrified, to be honest.

(The Arabian doll finishes her dance.)

(Yoonah, good luck!)

(She takes in the luck Jiwon wishes.)

(Finally, it's on.)

(Her heart beats louder than the applause.)

- Should I enter? / - Good luck.

(Finally)

(My gosh!)

(Yoonah takes the stage!)

(She's the first swan to appear in Act Two.)

I couldn't believe that we were performing

on this stage.

It was overwhelming.

And it finally felt like the beginning.

(Yoonah spreads her wings of excitement.)

("The Nutcracker" Act Two, Dance of the French Doll)

(Yoonah begins)

(while receiving the ardent wishes from others.)

(Carefully, she takes one step at a time.)

(Act Two, Dance of the French Doll)

(A dramatic sequence performed)

(by a shepherd, young sheep, and wolf)

(You're doing great.)

(Young sheeps appear.)

(One)

(Two)

(Three)

They're adorable.

(Yoonah's pretty while the sheep are adorable.)

(Just then)

(The music seems slower than usual.)

(But she manages to stay on beat.)

(That's it!)

(And)

(The audience starts to clap along.)

(Their response boosts her confidence.)

(She connects with the audience for the first time.)

(I love her facial expressions!)

(Yoonah has the brightest smile on.)

(Just then)

(A hungry wolf appears.)

(Guys, hide!)

(Grilled or boiled?)

(Yoonah showcases her eyeball acting.)

(What do we do?)

(Where are you going?)

(Oh, no.)

(Crying)

(Those watching are just as nervous.)

(The wolf gets hauled out by the young sheep.)

(It's funny.)

(They punish the bad wolf.)

Bravo!

(You can only be amazed by Yoonah's performance!)

She's great.

She's improved a lot.

I thought Sungeun and her were the worst.

(What's that sound?)

(Yoonah, you did great!)

(Thank you for enjoying my performance!)

For more infomation >> Yoon Ah's performance is splendid! [The Swan Club/2018.01.31] - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Between the Scenes - How Woke Is Too Woke?: The Daily Show - Duration: 3:08.

- Sometimes people can be so woke though,

that they almost undermine what they were trying to do

in the first place.

But like, by mistake.

A good example is one day I was walking

with a group of my friends, right?

A group of friends and I was the only non-white person

in the group, and then someone shouted

from across the road, they were just like,

hey, you monkey!

And then my friend was like,

oh man, Trevor, I'm so sorry about that.

(audience laughing)

And I was like, wait, how do you know he was talking to me?

(audience laughing)

And he was like, oh no, 'cause he said the racist thing,

and then I was like, no, he said the monkey.

(audience laughing)

How do you know he was talking to me?

And he was like, well, I mean, cause I mean...

(audience laughing)

It can't be any of us.

Then I was like, no, you look more monkey than I do.

What are you talking about?

This is just about monkey feet,

it could be anyone's a monkey.

Could be the way we walk,

could be the actual monkeys behind us, could be...

(audience laughing)

Yeah, but it was like a funny moment where I was like,

you know, you think you're being all,

oh, you know I'm...

There was a moment like that for me

in the Joe Kennedy rebuttal.

He said something that was really amazing,

don't get me wrong, it was really beautiful and amazing,

but I feel like he undercut the message

that him and the Democrats

have been trying to create for a long time,

and it was about the dreamers.

I wonder if they can find the clip.

But if they do...

There's a clip of Joe Kennedy

when he speaks Spanish, if you guys can try...

Have you got that?

- And to all the dreamers out there watching tonight,

let me be absolutely clear.

(speaking foreign language)

(audience cheering)

- You see, now, that's amazing.

It's amazing because it's like, yo, the guy

can speak Spanish, and it's a great moment.

The only issue I have is, the whole premise of the Dreamers

is that they're American, just like everybody else.

Now, I'm not saying Spanish not American,

I'm not saying that, but I'm saying you've said

these Dreamers are kids who have been brought to America

at such a young age that they only know America,

this is the only life they've ever lived,

and you're like, these are Americans, they just

haven't been afforded the opportunity to be born here,

their parents brought them here.

They're like, they're Americans, we are Americans together,

and to the Dreamers, (speaking foreign language).

And it's like, yeah, but why didn't you just

speak to them in English as well?

Because now if someone else is watching they're like,

wait, I thought you said they were American.

They don't speak English?

And it's like, no, no, I was speaking to them in...

You undermine what you're trying...

It would be the equivalent of Joe Biden, if Jo Biden

was giving a speech during birtherism, and he was like,

President Barack Obama was born in America.

He was not born in Kenya.

Stay strong, Barry.

(speaking foreign language)

(audience laughing)

For more infomation >> Between the Scenes - How Woke Is Too Woke?: The Daily Show - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

What is the real reason the FBI is warning against the memo? - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> What is the real reason the FBI is warning against the memo? - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoin: What it is and whether it's worth your investment - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Bitcoin: What it is and whether it's worth your investment - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Is it a cold or the flu - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Is it a cold or the flu - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Henry is a 'Monster' in comeback MV teaser! - Duration: 1:05.

Henry is a 'Monster' in comeback MV teaser!

The song is Henrys self-composition where he sings about the changes in a mans emotions after a breakup.

Its a minimalist R&B track that features only Henrys voice and a calm electronic guitar melody.

The song will be released in Korean, Chinese, and English.

stay tuned for the release tomorrow at 6PM KST!.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét