Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

The princess ballet

Princess curry your singing sunflowers are extraordinarily enchanting. Thank you miss flora

Wow Oh children we only have a few minutes left of class so I want to share some exciting

News with you the day after tomorrow

Royal prep will be hosting it school. We'd like to put on an enchanted Orchestra performance oh

Yeah, Derek, thank you and would anyone like two dead cursors to perform a simple

But stunning belly any takers

I'll do it Bravo ladies, but this dance requires three performers

We can help you learn the steps amber

And I have taken a few classes and knowing you you'll probably be a prima ballerina

By the end of our first rehearsal

Just like your mother gather around budding ballerinas before we begin rehearsal

Let me offer you some words of advice from my very favorite ballet teacher the world-famous then an arabesque

into a good side that looks tricky and will end with a

And spiel

Like that only better got it

Here goes

Are you alright, I'm okay, I'm okay oh

Come on curry you can take a little break. No not just yet. I really want to do a perfect pirouette

But it doesn't do you really like it? I made it out of all these cool old things. I found at home

It's an elephant

So it is

Don't forget to find a good spot for my sculpture. You got it. Okay guys. Let's get to work

We still have tomorrow when the next day to learn the routine I know isobe it's enough time SIA Sophia

Khari, my little superstar. How was your day ballet? That's

Wonderful. I can't wait to see you leap and spin just like I used to the thing is I

Haven't really gotten the hang of ready for rehearsal. Oh, I see rehearsals already started. I got here early to practice

Sophia she is really serious about this too serious

Okay, let's get back to practice my parents are coming to see me do ballet. Not some silly hop

It's not what she thought it would be she'll be so disappointed in me

Yes, it was a marvelous pair wedding

Congratulations

Finally uh I was starting to think I'd never get it now

We can start working on the other dance moves in the route sure there is we can do it. Maybe you and amber

Can you've taken ballet before but this is really hard for me. I think you're gonna do fine carry

Him Sergio Adagio

By what moments our friend needs to learn the arabesque glissade and garage attack and she needs to learn them fast

I don't know how to do any of those moves I

Am very glad to hear

Hmm I see this will require some special training shit. Eh like you

Know

Just remember girls in fact I'm not so sure that mop was even part of the sculpture. Yeah

I think it fell out of the janitor's closet oh

Yeah, but I still say it's a lot

My money you certainly learned the way to grande jeté I can even bless the hut and arabesque

It looks like you girls are ready to rehearse the Indo I could do a pirouette before why did I mess it up now?

Because it takes a lot of practice to get it right every time, and we haven't worked on it in a while

I don't want to almost do it it has to be perfect

I'm sorry. I don't think I can be in the show khari

Wait

Hi guys the hall looks great

Thanks

Is that my sculpture what sculpture where I don't see any sculpture?

Some things might not be in exactly the same place as you had them or even close. We are really sorry

Hey, do you have any other sculptures you want us to mess up hurry

What's the bleep? I just can't do it Sofia

Doing it is the fun part even if you don't do it perfectly

But my parents will see you having a great time dancing in the shell. What do you think ballet is fun? Don't you oh?

I hope you all enjoyed the art exhibit in the hall now on to the next arts night

presentation

ladies and gentle kings

My arabesque was wobbly

I completely flubbed my pirouette we don't expect you to do everything perfectly

But mom you were such an amazing ballerina

I'm in ok just go like this with your arms, and hop on your legs like this

Here's milk wet

What did you say so hey what not I'm gonna help

No baileywick, I want the berries arranged by color and size

Color and size amber. I pick some blueberries for you. Oh Thank You Sofia

That was a pretty fun party mine will be even better

I'm having a quadruple layer very berry cake a band of live musicians and

Laughs I think I'll get in some fencing practice

Yes, let's leave amber to her planning shall we she certainly doesn't need our help speaking of berries

What should I do with these? Oh?

Where would you like us to put this princess up there as high up as you can get it?

I've never seen the sponge like that before that's because I just invented it you're an inventor. Oh no no, I'm just a kitchen maid

there

Now I can scrub twice as many pots in half the time wait certainly

Hope this was not the result of one of your silly gizmos Gwen

I'll clean it up and please put that pencil away

You should be working in the kitchen I made a special place to work on my kiss Mouse right through here Sofia

Just twist the top of this teapot and it opens the door

Here we are. I just put in some built-in Baker cupcake maker mix

Wait about this one. It's my dream to be a real inventor someday

Papa says I just embarrassed myself

He says I'm a kitchen maid and that should be good enough for me

But you're so great at inventing Papa was so embarrassed so that's why he doesn't like me making gizmos. He's afraid

I'll just embarrass myself

Like he did

I don't know use other bows do our other Bulls have a one-of-a-kind berry design on them. Oh

Without my berry bowls like banquet won't be perfect

And if it can't I can't make a gizmo that paints new bowls in time for the banquet

Gizmo, Oh Sophia, what is she talking about Gwen is an inventor? I thought you were a kitchen maid oh, I am all right

I'll give it a go and please hurry

There's not much time I can give you a hand if you like I think I'm going to need it

There this is what the machine will look like

That was fast, that's what we do. Thanks guys it's done

Should we try it out go ahead

Friend of yours uh-huh you all right. Oh you can

What is a black baby doing in the raspberries, let's see what this gizmo can do Glenn

To save my party it is Papa

O'Quinn

Okay, back to the kitchen with you. Sorry princess Sofia

But now you know why I did not want you to invent gizmos

I did not want to see you fail as I did

I know papa you see it is okay to have big dreams when you're sleeping I

Feel so bad for Gwen yeah, that was one messed-up machine

Alright no more mr.. Nice red

Not the right I want to get off you are off

You fell down and this screw is right there

You thought it was an acorn you tried to eat it

one look this girl fell out of your bowl painting gizmos

You can fix everything now. No, I can't papa was right. I'm no inventor

When you drop it then

But they all go astray it really was just one missing screw well, we'll just have to make sure you don't get loose again

Are you sure about this Sofia?

Great, what are you doing? Please? Tell me that it's not one of your gizmos. It's my dream papa. I have to try

It's beautiful

This room is still a mess the cake is ruined and the instruments are covered in paint and there's no time to fix everything

You really found a way to put my gizmos to good use

What a beautiful banquet amber and these remarkable contraption

It's bad Gwen has to work in the kitchen all day when she's so good at inventing

hmm

maybe there's something I can do about that may I help I

Am so proud of you Gwen chef Andre I seem to recall that

you used to invent things too that reminds me and

adventure

Well done

Alright, then none of this would have happened if it wasn't for you

The derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 867 - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Seventeen continue to tease their special album with full tracklist for 'Director's Cut' - Duration: 1:27.

Seventeen continue to tease their special album with full tracklist for 'Director's Cut'

The boys of Seventeen have released the full tracklist for their upcoming special album Directors Cut.

As previously planned through their comeback schedule, Seventeen unveiled the full tracklist for their album.

From what can be seen in the photo below, Directors Cut features a total of 17 tracks in which the members participated in every single song either by composing,.

writing the lyrics, arranging the track, or all of it.

Additionally, they also uncovered the title track of the album which is the second track on the album and is called Thank You.

For more infomation >> Seventeen continue to tease their special album with full tracklist for 'Director's Cut' - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Smighties -Happy Valentines Day Cartoon For Children |Cartoons For Kids |Children's Animation Videos - Duration: 7:12.

50 candy hearts

+64 red balloons

my leadership

And your calculations will design the best friend fest festival plans

Wait that doesn't look right. Are you sure you didn't add backwards again

"Friendfest! Friendfest! The time we give a party for our bestie bests!

Candy! Chocolate! All in gift bags! We even put up banners and wave friendly flags!

This is gonna be the best Friendfest evah!

Ta-da! My new contraption is going to make it the worst Friendfest evah!

You invented the gift bag?

No

No, my handy-dandy Switcheroozee Surprise! It'll make one Smighty swap

personalities with the first other Smighty they see!

Yes! We'll mix up the Super Six so they won't be able to use their powers!

The bag has sparkles, too

Oh! My first Friendfest gift bag!

I wonder who gave it to me? Maybe Melody?

Thank. You. For. The. Gift.

What just happened?

I don't know, but why is your voice coming out of my body?

Eeak! And vice-versa!

Yuck! Your fish friends are sliming me, Dude!

They just aren't used to you, Nardy. Or do I call you Dude? Am I Nardy now?

No! I can't stand it!!

It's too cute! Make it stop! Make it stop!

How can you stand this body? It's really hyper!

Not bad, brother, but I

Don't feel much different we are twins after all now despite this mix-up. We still have a friend fest to put on so first

Why are you in charge? I've got your body so I should be in charge

But I'm me no matter. What body. I'm in no way

No way!/Way!/No way!/Way!/No way!/Waaait a minute.

Okay since you're in my body you can lead but since I'm in here. I'll tell you what to do because I got ideas deal

All right everyone! We have a Friendfest Festival to put on!

I like this new Kangarider of yours, Biiiiiggs.

And now that the Smighties are all mixed-up, no one can stop me!!!!

We need to move the banner to the right./No, the left!

Go away! Go away!

You have to pet the octopus Nardy not throw it, but it's all slimy Nardy, dude

Get these furballs off me!

Wait! I sense something weird. Like the Smighty Stones are in danger?

Halt in the name of the Smighties!

More like Switcheroozees! Do you even know who's who?

Let's force field 'em up, Zip!

Oh, no! We grabbed the wrong hands!

Flower Power!

Must. Come. Up. With. An. Idea!

Strange all I can think about is surfing for some reason. Come to me my fishy friends!

WAIT!/EVERYONE STOP!

don't you see it's not what we do by ourselves, but what we do together, so

Super Six! We're going to team Sneevil and Biggs!

Help each other with your powers.

Zip, let's switch hands! Forcfield!

Whoa! I got an idea! Nardy, think happy smiling octopi!

Umm...Ohhh. I did it!

It worked! Now try growing a tree by thinking leafy thoughts.

They've mixed-up their mix-up, Biggs! Let's get outta here!

And not me, but it was kind of cool being you for a day they catch you I never knew you were so

It's like we all appreciated each other's personalities and powers better from the inside-out.

Meh! Let's get to the Friendfest

Hey, Boss. Look what I found on the doorstep: gift bags!

I don't recall it being my birthday....

What just happened boss Oh

ohhh

For more infomation >> Smighties -Happy Valentines Day Cartoon For Children |Cartoons For Kids |Children's Animation Videos - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

New Fairfield man set for deportation - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> New Fairfield man set for deportation - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Glenn Howerton Took a Class to Prepare for Doomsday - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Glenn Howerton Took a Class to Prepare for Doomsday - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Cold, but bright; several chances for snow in forecast - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Video: Cold, but bright; several chances for snow in forecast - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Papa Papa Yes Johny | Song For babies | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:04.

Papa Papa..

Yes, Johny

Went to movie..

No, Johny

Telling lies?

No, Johny

I see your ticket..

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Papa Papa..

Yes, Johny

playing X-Box

No, Johny

Telling lies?

No, Johny

I see the joystick

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Papa Papa..

Yes, Johny

Reading comic

No, Johny

Telling lies?

No, Johny

Show me your hands..

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Papa Papa..

Yes, Johny

Eating Ice cream

No, Johny

Telling lies?

No, Johny

Open your mouth!

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Papa Papa..

Yes, Johny

Do you love me

No, Johny

Telling lies?

Yes, Johny

Give me hug

I love you johny.

For more infomation >> Papa Papa Yes Johny | Song For babies | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Tv - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Truck | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes | cartoon Video For Childrens by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:04.

Fire Truck

For more infomation >> Fire Truck | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes | cartoon Video For Childrens by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:04.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors for Children with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Learning Colors Educational - Duration: 3:58.

Learn Colors with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Colors Collection for Children

For more infomation >> Learning Colors for Children with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Learning Colors Educational - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Search for drug suspect in Holyoke called-off - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Search for drug suspect in Holyoke called-off - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

how to install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch the fastest for the beginner - Duration: 10:20.

Hello, Today I will be shooting video.

install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch

You pay attention to see the video offline.

Sign up to see the latest videos, thanks

For more infomation >> how to install ceramic tiles on the simplest porch the fastest for the beginner - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Improve Your Bed Life For Women's || #Women'sHealth - Duration: 7:10.

this fruit can boost Evelyn's sex drive and give better orgasms a study revealed

that apples can boost six drives in women and help them to have better

orgasms and the research which focused on women aged between 18 to 43 found

that eating an apple a day can do more for you than just keep the doctor away

according to the studies women who have at least one apple everyday have hotter

sex than those who do not an ability dis for more than just keep the doctor away

according to this sex duty the researchers who published their findings

in the archives of gynecology and obstetrics Journal studied the specific

impact apples can have no women's sex drives studies suggest but apples did

their libido boosting powers from naturally occurring enzymes which mimic

estradiol the female sex hormone they also contain antioxidants and chemicals

which help to increase blood flow to the original and therefore make it easier

for women to orgasm AB this may help women have better or visan's because of

the natural chemicals they contain the studies suggest a potential relationship

between regular daily apple consumption and better sexuality in and women

populations the ones who ate at least an apple every day can enjoy the sexual

life dimples on back tells about 6 life the

back dimple not everyone has them but the rare few that do might also boast

some other qualities that will make the rest of us jealous who is likely to have

it what it can imply about your sex life and how to make yours stand out more

after all they are pretty cute according to official medical descriptions they

are created by a short ligament stretching between the spine on the skin

not only are they thought to be aesthetically pleasing

they are also rumored to have some sexual benefits as well when it comes to

sex appeal the long allowed men to set the standard of what's hot and

it's not making women the globe were proud we're sure to gain the attention

of their desired gentlemen these dimples to conquer marks located directly above

the buttocks are not found on everyone they are a matter of genetics just like

having acute chin dimple for one thing nipples are actually a sign of excellent

circulation if you have got dimples it is easier for you to orgasm bonus of

dimples of Venus or thought to be great said uses some information and research

claims that women with these dimples have an easier time reaching orgasm some

people born without the dimples go to extremes to get this lip undergoing

cosmetic surgery to make their top buttons seem sexier chick weather do you

have dimple or not boost your sex life with honey suffering from low libido or

reduced stamina during sex the base can help you with this

honey extracted from a pure sick flowers like jasmine and Orchard can increase

the potency in a man even the word honeymoon came up from an ant scent

practice of love when couples would go into seclusion and check the magical

honey drink and it was believed it would be increased their sexual desire the

honey base is full of a mineral called boron which is known to boost

testosterone while metabolizing east region two spoons of honey are enough to

keep you going all night long honey covered with milk can increase the

stamina and would definitely make your honey happy and content here are some

ways how honey can help your sex life bedtime boost honey makes a perfect

pre-bedtime boost if you were flagging after a long day try a spoonful in a cup

of relaxing herbal tea with cinnamon to get you warmed up and in a mood bath

time fun need any fancy bath oils when you fancy relaxing in the tub just add

three tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil to your bath

water soothing healing and delicious you will

feel like a goddess whether you are birthing alone or not

kissable lips the sweet chest of honey on your lips is guaranteed to excite and

as honey is a potent moisturizer - it makes the perfect ingredient to add to

this simple homemade lip balm you can add your own sensible essential oils -

and flavors you and your partner love luscious locks pampering yourself boosts

self-esteem gives you a real glow in the bedroom sit aside some time for this

revitalizing honey hey treatment and you will feel great with hey that looks and

smells too gorgeous to resist just massage half cup of honey into your hair

and sit back for 20 minutes then shampoo and condition as usual first ultra soft

sensuous locks get smoothy researchers declared honey for sexual vigour and

advocated the drinking of milk and honey to induce love and ecstasy give it a

modern twist and turn your milk and honey into a delicious smoothie go for

protein-rich bananas creamy yogurt sweet honey and juicy strawberries for an

instant healthy libido booster keep it raw of course there's one very simple

way to sweeten things up with honey in the bedroom and that's to use plain

unadulterated an oozing out D jar so include honey in your regular diet and

enjoy your sexual drive hi viewers today I am going to share Redwine facial with

you red wine facial here is a facial mask with red wine red wine is rich

source of antioxidant which can keep your skin in and glowing for this mask

we need red wine yogurt and honey check about add 2 tbsp of yogurt 1 tablespoon

of honey add 2 tbsp of red wine and mix all of them together well red wine

facial mask is ready now wash your face and apply this all over your face and

massage gently then leave it for 20 minutes then wash

it off with cool water do this once in a V this mask makes your

skin to look supple Inger glowing and shining thank you for watching this

video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Improve Your Bed Life For Women's || #Women'sHealth - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

UV Phototherapy An effective and proven treatment method for skin diseases - Duration: 6:00.

Miliony ludzi na całym świecie

cierpią na choroby skóry, takie jak

dermatozy, bielactwo

czy łuszczycę.

Często zwyczajnie godzą się z chorobą

porzucając wszelką nadzieję na wyleczenie.

Niestety objawy choroby nie dają o sobie zapomnieć sprawiając cierpienie.

Osoby te często czują się wykluczane przez społeczeństwo.

Zaczerwienienie i łuszczenie skóry na łokciach i kolanach

to typowe objawy łuszczycy.

Ludzie cierpiący na łuszczycę często ukrywają

dotknięte nią części ciała.

Ale nikt już nie musi poddawać się w walce z tą chorobą.

Dziś wszystkie te zmiany skórne

i objawy mogą być skutecznie leczone.

Nowoczesna fototerapia oferuje ludziom chorym na łuszczycę

skuteczną formę terapii.

Skuteczność współczesnej fototerapii

oparta jest na fundamentach naukowych.

Badania kliniczne i prace naukowe pokazały,

że niektóre pasma widma światła słonecznego

wpływają pozytywnie na

procesy zapalne toczące się w skórze.

Promienniki we współczesnych urządzeniach do fototerapii są w stanie

generować precyzyjnie te lecznicze długości fal światła.

Dziś już wielu dermatologów

oferuje fototerapię w leczeniu

łuszczycy oraz innych chorób skóry.

Przed rozpoczęciem leczenia, chory

powinien omówić szczegóły terapii ze swoim dermatologiem.

Przed rozpoczęciem leczenia

dermatolog musi ustalić

optymalną wstępną dawkę promieniowania, która uzależniona jest

od fototypu skóry pacjenta oraz stanu jego zdrowia.

Dermatolog informuje pacjenta również o

ewentualnych skutkach ubocznych oraz bezpieczeństwie terapii.

By mieć pewność, że terapia została

dobrana właściwie

nasilenie choroby oraz jej objawów musi zostać zbadane

i dokładnie opisane.

Fototerapia jest ogólnie dobrze tolerowana i powinna być

stosowana trzy do pięciu razy w tygodniu.

Fototerapia wykorzystuje specyficzne widmo promieniowania UV

które wykazuje wysoką skuteczność.

Widmo naturalnego promieniowania UV

dzielimy na promieniowanie UVA, UVB oraz UVC

w zależności od długości ich fali elektromagnetycznej.

Tylko długier fale promieni UVA oraz krótkie fale promieni UVB stosowane są

w celach terapeutycznych.

Promienie UVA to fale o długości od 315 do 380 nanometrów

i mogą wnikać do skóry właściwej i głębszych warstw skóry.

Tu oddziałują na komórki stanu zapalnego

i specyficzne komórki tkanki łącznej

Promienie UVB mają długość fali od 282 do 315 nanometrów

i oddziałują w naskórku oraz

zewnętrznych warstwach skóry.

Długie fale

promieniowania UVB mają również specyficzny

wpływ na głębsze warstwy naskórka

zwłaszcza na warstwę podstawną

Istnieje nieznaczne ryzyko wystąpienia rumienia

przy stosowaniu długich fal

spektrum UVA , które zmniejsza się

wykorzystując terapię z zastosowaniem łączonego spektrum UVA i UVB

To dlatego fototerapia wykorzystuje

selektywnie długie fale spektrum promieniowania UVB

zwane 'narrowband therapy' czyli terapią wąskopasmową UVB , która

okazała się nieoceniona w terapii łuszczycy

Szczyt emisji promieniowania UVB

to 311 nanometrów.

Jego skuteczność jest spowodowana z jednej strony

jego działaniem immunosupresyjnym, w którym

oddziałuje na komórki stanu zapalnego na przykład

limfocyty T oraz swoiste mediatory takie

jak interleukiny.

Z drugiej strony dzięki optymalnemu

dopasowaniu długości fali zatrzymuje nadmiernie szybki

podział komórek w warstwie podstawnej naskórka

Ten kompleksowy

mechanizm działania prowadzi do

potwierdzanej klinicznie poprawy

zmian zapalnych skóry

oraz zmniejszenia łuszczenia.

Ponieważ jest wysoce skuteczna i dobrze tolerowana

wąskopasmowa terapia UVB jest dziś

uważana za terapię pierwszego wyboru

w przypadku umiarkowanych i ciężkich zmian łuszczycowych.

W fototerapii stosowane mogą być

urządzenia przeznaczone do terapii całego ciała

jak i systemy do terapii wybranych partii ciała.

Systemy przeznaczone do terapii całego ciała to

kabiny wyposażone w specjalne

medyczne lampy UV

które dostarczają promieniowanie do całej powierzchni ciała.

W odróżnieniu od salarium, w którym

jedynym celem jest opalanie

zaawansowane technicznie i zatwierdzone medycznie

systemy do fototerapii są w pełni bezpieczne dla pacjentów.

Profesjonalny system czujników

w połączeniu z nowoczesnym systemem kontroli

zapewnia skuteczną i bezpieczną fototerapię.

Podczas każdego naświetlania

oczy pacjenta muszą

być zasłonięte przez specjalne okulary ochronne.

Dawka promieniowania ustawiana jest

w systemie sterowania przez wykwalifikowany personel medyczny

bądź przesyłana jest zdalnie przez system EDP

Ustalona dawka dostarczana jest precyzyjnie.

Zaprogramowane limity dawek

oraz systemy kontrolne zintegrowane

w panelu sterowania są dodatkową gwarancją bezpieczeństwa.

Na koniec sesji naświetlania

lub jeśli sesja zostanie przerwana

promienniki UV wyłączą się automatycznie.

W leczeniu poszczególnych kończyn bądź części ciała

wewnętrzna strona

zmienionej dłoni lub stopy układana jest bezpośrednio

na module leczniczym.

Promienniki automatycznie wyłączają się,

gdy zostanie dostarczona ustawiona dawka.

Pacjenci cierpiący na łuszczycę doświadczają znaczącej ulgi,

ich codzienne życie staje się łatwiejsze

stają się też bardziej zrelaksowani w kontaktach z rodziną i przyjaciółmi.

Ich zmiany skórne ulegają wyleczeniu.

Czy ty również cierpisz na zmiany skórne ?

Jeśli tak, to fototerapia jest czymś co powinieneś koniecznie rozważyć.

For more infomation >> UV Phototherapy An effective and proven treatment method for skin diseases - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ Morning Forecast For January 31 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> WBZ Morning Forecast For January 31 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus | Rhymes For Children | Kids Video | Cartoon For Babies - Duration: 3:11.

"Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Rhymes For Children | Kids Video | Cartoon For Babies - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

#Learncolors for Kids with Smiley Face Balls Colours for Kids Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> #Learncolors for Kids with Smiley Face Balls Colours for Kids Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Round Sun - Sun Song for kids | Kidoo - Duration: 0:53.

Hot Round Sun

The Hot Round Sun

Sun Rises in the East

Sets in the West

Use as the Light

Hot Round Sun

The Hot Round Sun

Hot Round Sun

The Hot Round Sun

For more infomation >> Hot Round Sun - Sun Song for kids | Kidoo - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful girl makeup dressup for kids children toddlers baby video Makeover video Beautiful girl - Duration: 2:15.

Beautiful girl makeup dressup for kids children toddlers baby video Makeover video Beautiful girl

For more infomation >> Beautiful girl makeup dressup for kids children toddlers baby video Makeover video Beautiful girl - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 1:54.

Learn Colors with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Colors Collection for Children.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Street Vehicles and Surprise eggs - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Moondog - Sax Pax for a Sax (Le Ver d'oreille) (Sub FR/EN) - Duration: 2:20.

Music : Moondog - New Amsterdam

If for some, Lemmy is god, for me Moondog is a legend.

Moondog has arrived at the right moment in my life.

Days when I was thirsty for new charismatic figures.

Of course, its strange appearance, half viking, half homeless,

between the visible and the invisible, it's something.

If there is a pantheon after death, you're probably there.

I see you. You are here, listening to the world and creating the sound of the world, inventing instruments, twisting conventions.

You are there, at the crossroads, defying the devil who would like to take the soul of a Robert Johnson on the way.

And you offer to the wanderer a moment out of time.

I really like Sax Pax for a Sax.

What I like, beyond these sublime urban saxophone harmonies,

it is this drum, behind, which makes the measure, discreet, but there, never beside, always in time, deaf,

reassuring, emulating any distant noise of the city, leaving free expression to the saxophones.

Moondog, you conquered me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét