Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Chelsea must fork out £35m for Giroud as Arsenal raise funds for Aubameyang

CHELSEA must fork out £35million to secure the services of Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, according to reports.

The Gunners are frantically trying to raise funds to complete a deal for Dortmund ace Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

  Giroud has scored seven goals for Arsenal this term.

Arsenal will allow Giroud to sign for their Premier League rivals if they can meet the valuation, reports Daily Mail.

The Blues indicated interest in the striker after their pursuit for Roma ace Edin Dzeko went off the boil.

Antonio Conte is keen to bolster his attack before the transfer window slams shut on Wednesday.

Arsene Wenger is looking to raise funds as he closes in on a £60million deal for the Gabon international.

  Arsene Wenger arrives to training on Monday morning.

The Bundesliga side have already rejected two Arsenal bids of £45m and £50m for the striker.

Aubameyang failed to turn up in court to give evidence due to illness on Monday as the transfer speculation goes on.

Dortmund offered just £1.

3million to take Giroud on loan at the Signal Iduna Park for the rest of the season.

It was reported that Peter Stoger was not willing to stump up the full price for the 31-year-old.

move to Spurs      .

  Arsenal have had two bids rejected for the 28-year-old.

Wenger has made it clear that Giroud will not leave this month unless he signs a suitable replacement.

The French boss said: I have a constant dialogue with Giroud and he can only leave if someone else comes in.

We have sold Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott this month so we would be losing too many players if Giroud goes with no-one coming in.

Hes an important player here who everyone has a high respect for and I want him to stay.

  Olivier Giroud cruises into training amid the transfer speculation.

     .

For more infomation >> #Chelsea must fork out £35m for Giroud as Arsenal raise funds for Aubameyang - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Truck toy videos for Children. Mountain car racing with truck, tractor, excavator - Pago Kids (2018) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Truck toy videos for Children. Mountain car racing with truck, tractor, excavator - Pago Kids (2018) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ Morning Forecast For January 30 - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> WBZ Morning Forecast For January 30 - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

The "Leave Him Alone Guy" Sticks Up for Lindsey Graham - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> The "Leave Him Alone Guy" Sticks Up for Lindsey Graham - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 862 - Duration: 15:15.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

Scrambled cats

What happened to all my apple slices

What's the fireworks sorry you know I breathe we all the time, I can't help it. Well. I can't help breathing fire hmm

Had a boy freed oh, it's not his fault this playground is too. Small I

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right

I am

We should really bring our pets to a bigger playground can sneak them in and go out to the playground when no one's looking

Let's do it tomorrow. Okay. I don't know guys. It doesn't sound like a very good idea, but Sofia

Braylon stay hidden

There

Now we just have to get through sorcery class and then so I will be your substitute

Luckily I am a Popov of many talents and today. I will teach you my favorite

orange

Opals are my favorite. Everything is my favorite cover. Sorry finally. We stand back and

Refreshing now children it is your turn to try

Their children I will be back start mixing your potions now come on

Oh, this is worse. This is even worse. We have to get them back before the teachers see them. We'll be right back

They are so going to get in trouble on those burns. I'm covered in scales parts of me are blue

This is not okay. Tell me about it

Where all the classrooms are excuse me miss flora yes dear do you mean?

I have to be inside a classroom all day long think of it as a grand

Endure it go on to relieve their kingdoms. It's a baboon with a peacock tail oh

We wouldn't have anything like that, but you did say yes guys look

Peacock feathers, let's follow the trail you know Sofia if there's anyone to blame here. It's James's monkey

Oh the playground I see him

What are you doing I got excited why you just

See, that's what happens flying would be easier than this I always thought hopping would be easier than this

Huh I guess I never really knew what it would be like to be you until I started

But Dinu is not quite what it seems oh

I'm okay. I'm cool mostly all right to the playground crackle

There they are we have to get them to class before professor Popov gets back

Look a playing rabbit and is pat hopping dragon

Zoey's

Don't you tap away from me?

Look they went that way I wouldn't say that

Um we're clover and crackle they left they left. How could you let them leave?

What could we do Sophia?

Amber told us not to move famous and I can make a new potion to unmix our pets while you and Vivian

Roundup crackle and clover you two can make a new potion the instructions are right here

Everything's going to be okay the emerg aims are working on a new pause

Headed toward the gym, so figure you what's me don't go in there. No. I'll get him to come back

Just wait here trust me okay

Do you have any questions

Seems fair to me, but it's not all his fault well. It's not all my fault either. No matter what you think

You're right amber. It was your idea. We can explain miss flora

We brought our pets to school

We knew it was against the rules and we shouldn't have done it and then there was an accident this gymnasium, but first things first

Better fix these poor pets this will unscramble them all

Okay for yo don't move. Okay. We're on it

Crackle clover I need your help catching free yo done wouldn't it crackle. Can you use those breath?

How's this Sofia perfect okay here goes?

Fire breathing sure comes in handy

Please home over well at least I got my legs back I

Better not be missing a single feather princess Queen Avery. I'm so sorry

Let me assure you that this kind of wild behavior will never happen again

Source just kidding. I think this is school for me mom

Princesses to the rescue

Greetings my friends from engine don't the detail on the dress and parasol

Huh, hey James you want to see something really awesome please a

Secret compartment, and there's something inside

Jin it looks like some kind of treasure map open it

There you two going on a treasure hunt to find the treasure of the Jade Jaguar. Is that a real treasure?

I don't know if it is they better bring a few times back for me. Oh

What's Wrong Emperor

I don't know how they found the map that leads to the Jade Jaguars cave but we must stop them

Jin doesn't know we offer the beasts ten thousand pieces of treasure if he would stay in his cave and

The kingdom has been safe ever since

but but this is far too dangerous for

princesses we'll bring your brothers home safe and sound I

Wish they'd let us help. Don't worry Sophia our dad can handle whoa

This is it should we go in I?

Guess there was a booby-trap yep

Greetings it is my great honor to provide a taste of Enchantment with your team

I ventured inside the Jade Jaguars cave and I learned something that even the Emperor does not know what?

To make sure no one steals his treasure the Jaguar said okay

Then we might be able to reach them in time if the boys have already fallen in the trap

Tell your father's that this path continues around the side of the cave. I'm far too old

I would send for more help, but you must leave now here. You will need these I

Am not wearing a Jaguar better not have late upon our boys

If he gives us trouble I'll distract him while you get James in gin sounds like a plan ready

Don't worry boys we'll find a way out I

Think we should keep following the path find the secret entrance to the cave and rescue them ourselves

How are we supposed to do that? There's a Jaguar in there, and we'll Changsha ticking. Are you with us June?

I'm with you all right follow me

This path is it so bad. There's some nice trees. We just have to go around the statues

Did you see that is that your move? This is getting creepier by the minute?

Let's try again, don't we'll save them. I'm sure the palace guards are already on their way. Let's head back

Hmm, maybe they're right, maybe we can't do this after all oh

Where do you two think you're going?

I never gave up so easily and neither should you I was trying to tell them that Milan

But there's no way we can get through those so many things

Told me that I couldn't do I went and proved them wrong so now I'll pass along the simple word

Gives me an idea instead of trying to go through the me. Let's go over it now. You're thinking Sofia

Do you really think we can jump across all these statues make it that was great?

Mulan we still have to save our families from the Jade Jaguar. Can you help us? You don't need my help you already have

Maybe we're almost there maybe

Be careful climbing over this lock, but I don't think I can send them away

They're lagoon lizards

My mom used to tell me stories about them. They're the meanest lizards and all wailing

Would you mind taking us across the water as long as she keeps making music

We'll take you any way you like oh great

I much prefer to go my son

Nice playin we would have been lizard lunch hood weren't for you. I guess all those flute lessons paid off

We better get to that cave entrance soon. It's getting dark. Oh

This is horrible. We've come so far. We can't give up mantle. There's nowhere left to go

We just have to head back in a hope that will change that the guards oh

There's something behind that waterfall how do we get over there?

I think the Jade Jaguars cave is through here. Can we fit? I hope so

Sophia are you okay? You girls shouldn't be here. It's far. Too dangerous. Well. We're here and now we've got to get you out

None of us will I promise

here

So you don't want my treasure nope not a single piece. We just want you need us to do what just help me, okay?

Look a rope hold on James it might be a trick

Amber Sophia

But I'm curious

How did you get into the cave without falling into the trap their sorcerer told us about a path that led to a secret back

entrance

But first we climbed over a stone you have proven yourselves to be smart and brave

Thank You Emperor Quon now, let's return to the palace and celebrate your daring rescue

an incredible fireworks display or three incredible princess

The farmer in the Dell hi-ho the derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 862 - Duration: 15:15.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup Mess by Robert Munsch Read Aloud by Books Read Aloud For Children - Duration: 6:10.

Makeup Mess.

By Robert Munsch.

Illustrated by Michael Martchenko.

Julie had saved up lots of money.

She had saved up her birthday money, her Christmas money, and her paper route money,

and she had robbed her little brother's piggy bank.

All together, she had one hundred dollars.

Julie walked out the door holding all that money and her mother said, "Julie, where are you going?"

"I," said Julie, "am going to go buy myself some MMMMMAKEUP!"

Julie's mother yelled, "Oh, no!"

Julie didn't pay any attention.

She ran to the drugstore, put the money down, and said,

"I want some red lipstick, blue lipstick, black lipstick, pink lipstick, yellow lipstick, purple lipstick…

I want one of everything you've got."

The man gave Julie an enormous box of makeup.

She picked it up, carried it home, and took it into the bathroom.

Then she said, "Now I am going to make myself BEEEEEEAUTIFUL!"

So Julie took some purple stuff and stuck it on her eyes.

She took some green stuff and put it on her cheeks.

She took some black stuff and put it on her lips, and she coloured her hair purple.

Then she put nineteen earrings in one ear and seventeen earrings in the other ear.

Julie looked in the mirror and said, "Wow, I am as pretty as a movie star!"

Julie ran downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Her mother looked at her and yelled, "AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Julie said, "What's the matter with my mother?

She's acting very strange today."

Then Julie walked into the living room.

Her father looked up and yelled, "AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Julie said, "What's the matter with my father?

He's acting very strange today."

Julie ran back upstairs, washed off all the makeup, and started over.

This time she took some yellow stuff and stuck it on her eyes.

She took some purple stuff and put it on her cheeks.

She took some green stuff and put it on her lips, and she coloured her hair red.

Then she put nineteen earrings in one ear, seventeen earrings in the other ear, and two rings in her nose.

Julie looked in the mirror and said, "Wow, I'm as pretty as TWO movie stars!"

She walked downstairs and went into the living room.

Her mother saw her and didn't say anything.

She just fell right over.

Then Julie walked into the kitchen.

Her father saw her and didn't say anything.

He just fell right over.

Then someone knocked at the door: BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM.

Julie opened the door.

It was the mailman.

He didn't say anything either.

He just fell right over.

"Oh, dear," said Julie.

"I must have made a terrible mistake with my makeup."

Julie ran upstairs and washed everything off.

Then she looked in the mirror and said, "Oh, no!

I spent one hundred dollars and all I have left if my regular face.

This is terrible.

Nobody will think that I'm pretty!"

Julie walked downstairs.

Her mother got up off the floor, and her father got up off the floor, and the mailman got up off the floor,

and they all said, "Now you're really learning how to use makeup! Now you're REALLY BEAUTIFUL!"

Julie said, "But, but, but…

I don't have on any makeup at all!"

Then she ran back up the stairs, looked in the mirror, and yelled, "LOOK AT ME!

I'm BEAUTIFUL WITH NO MAKEUP!"

Then Julie leaned out the window and yelled, "WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME MAKEUP?"

All the girls in the neighbourhood came running and asked, "How much?"

"Three hundred dollars," said Julie.

So all the girls ran and got their birthday money and their New Year's money and their tooth fairy money,

and they gave Julie the three hundred dollars.

Then they ran into Julie's bathroom and yelled, "Now I am going to make myself BEEEEEAUTIFUL!"

And Julie used some of the money to pay back her little brother,

and she took the rest to the thrift store to buy lots of old clothes for…

DRESS-UP!

For more infomation >> Makeup Mess by Robert Munsch Read Aloud by Books Read Aloud For Children - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup for girls beautiful girls makeup for kids children toddlers baby Dressup for girl lipstick - Duration: 3:01.

Makeup for girls beautiful girls makeup for kids children toddlers baby Dressup for girl lipstick

For more infomation >> Makeup for girls beautiful girls makeup for kids children toddlers baby Dressup for girl lipstick - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

UEE Kneels Down And Begs For Mercy In "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> UEE Kneels Down And Begs For Mercy In "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

INEC sued for allegedly manipulating Saraki's 2015 election result - Duration: 3:24.

INEC sued for allegedly manipulating Saraki's 2015 election result

The Peoples Democratic Party candidate for the Kwara central senatorial district election, Alhaji Abdurahman Abdulrazaq, has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to the Federal High Court in Abuja for allegedly manipulating the 2015 election in favour of the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, Bukola Saraki.

Abdulrazaq is praying the court to compel INEC to prosecute an agent to Saraki during the collation of the results of the 2015 election, Alhaji Ladi Hassan, and the collating/returning officer, Mulkah Ahmed.

Punch reports that the Abdulrzaq alleged in his suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/92/2018, that Saraki was declared the winner of the election on March 28, 2017, when the results were only allegedly collated by just Ahmed and Hassan (Saraki's agent) at the district level on March 29, 2015.

He attached with his suit two sets of documents, with one set marked Exhibit 1, said to be showing that "the summaries of results from wards and Local Government Areas that make up the senatorial district were finally compiled on March 29, 2015 as the date on each of these forms read the same collation date.

The second document attached to the suit as Exhibit 2 was said to be INEC Form EC 8E(1) "which is the Declaration of Results of Election compiled by Dr. Ahmed (the returning officer) and Ladi Hassan, agent to Dr.

He alleged in his suit that "only two of them (Ahmed and Hassan) signed the form and March 28, was appended on the face of the form.

An affidavit deposed to by the plaintiff's aide, Alhaji Adebayo Oloyin, stated in part: "That it is a common sense that collation date will always precede declaration date as the collation dictates declaration of results.

"That inconsistencies of the Exhibits1 and 2 led to the loss of the applicant's petition against Dr.

Bukola Saraki as the panel of the tribunal held that his petition was a day late because tribunal adopted March 28, 2015 which was a day before collation as the declaration of result day..

A judge is yet to be assigned to the case. Meanwhile, we previously reported that the plot by some quarters to impeach Senate President Saraki seems to have crumbled as the Senate kicked against it.

The Senate spokesperson, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, speaking with the press over the weekend said the Senate has no plan to support the impeachment plot against Saraki.

For more infomation >> INEC sued for allegedly manipulating Saraki's 2015 election result - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children with Blue Red Color Toy Gun Box of Toys - Learning Colors for Children - Duration: 3:03.

white

pink color

green

yellow

blue

blue

red

yellow

pink color

white

green

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Children with Blue Red Color Toy Gun Box of Toys - Learning Colors for Children - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

TS+FF - No country for old games - Duration: 2:07.

-Wait, let me see... is this alright?

Can I go take a nap now? Yeah?

I'm kind of tired...

-You go, man! That was a lovely win!

You're great!

-No, prehistory was when they tried to sell room of virtual reality...

-Exactly.

Do you remember the plumbing glove that got stuck on the objects?

-Yeah. -That was bomb.

-So is 3D something that whets your curiosity ?

-I've seen The Wax Mask and Crime for Crime, the one by Hitchcock.

-The Perfect Crime? -Yes, The Perfect Crime.

-They were extraordinary. -It worked in 3D, really?

-It was extraordinary!

-We lived the rise of 3D in the 50's, with the little paper glasses...

-Ai ai ai... This is nice!

-Oh, what happened, did it die again?

-It doesn't often happen that a language cancels another.

The problem with VR is that it's not really a language, it's a... fruition idea.

-A narrative in VR, I think, has a whole series of invisible barriers

that make a major difference with cinema.

For example, where to put the focus

the way you shoot VR?

If you turn around at the speed of a Halo player, you're gonna break your neck.

-Even the scenery has to be in function of the 3D. This is the scene of the hatchet,

you have to render it in 3D. It's like a little episode.

For more infomation >> TS+FF - No country for old games - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Beer For 40p A Bottle! | Beer Uncapped Review - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> How To Make Beer For 40p A Bottle! | Beer Uncapped Review - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Coating to an inch of snow for most this morning - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Coating to an inch of snow for most this morning - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Helen Mirren poses topless for charity campaign | news 24h - Duration: 4:01.

What a Dame! Helen Mirren, 72, poses topless for a smouldering swimming pool shot as she joins Kelly Brook and Julia Bradbury to encourage people to 'give up clothes' for charity

She may be 72-years-old, but Dame Helen Mirren has yet again proved that beauty is ageless by posing topless for campaign to encourage people to give up clothes for good.

The Oscar winner posed for the daring swimming pool shot to support Cancer Research UKs long-running charity clothing collection in partnership with TK Maxx, which raises funds for the treatment and cure of childhood cancers.

Shot by world famous photographer, Jason Bell, a long term supporter of Give Up Clothes for Good other celebrities including Kelly Brook and Kimberley Walsh have also joined this years campaign.

Model Kelly, 38, showed off her famous curves in a figure-hugging gold dress while former Countryfile presenter Julia Bradbury cut a racy figure with just a swathe of fabric protecting her modesty.

Dame Helen Mirren, 72, has posed topless in a swimming pool for TK Maxx and Cancer Research UKs 2018 Give Up Clothes For Good campaign . Model Kelly Brook, 38, showed off her famous curves in a figure-hugging gold brocade dress .

Presenter Julia Bradbury protected her modesty with a purple dress in a cheeky shot . Former Girls Aloud singers Kimberley Walsh and Nadine Coyle also joined the campaign with the Northern Ireland born store striking a coquettish pose in a polka dot swimsuit.

Since 2004, Give Up Clothes for Good has raised more than £13. 5 million for Cancer Research UK, helping the 1,600 children who are diagnosed with cancer each year.

This years scheme, which launches in February, encourages people to donate their unwanted clothes at TK Maxx stores, which are passed on to Cancer Research UK to be sold in their charity shops.

Presenter Christine Lampard showed off her impeccably toned legs as she posed on top of a wardrobe . Singer Kimberley Walsh added her star power to the campaign, which encourages people to donate unwanted clothes to Cancer Research UK .

Former Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle struck a coquettish pose in a polka dot swimsuit . Laura Whitmore struck a moody pose in an industrial setting for her campaign shot .

Sophie Ellis-Bextor stunned in a simple red dress in her shot for Give Up Clothes for Good 2018. Nadine Coyle took the opportunity to flash her endless legs in a black mini dress .

For more infomation >> Helen Mirren poses topless for charity campaign | news 24h - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

GDPR Awareness for all Business Owners - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> GDPR Awareness for all Business Owners - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

INEC sued for allegedly manipulating Saraki's 2015 election result - Duration: 3:16.

The Peoples Democratic Party candidate for the Kwara central senatorial district election, Alhaji Abdurahman Abdulrazaq, has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to the Federal High Court in Abuja for allegedly manipulating the 2015 election in favour of the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, Bukola Saraki.

Abdulrazaq is praying the court to compel INEC to prosecute an agent to Saraki during the collation of the results of the 2015 election, Alhaji Ladi Hassan, and the collating/returning officer, Mulkah Ahmed.

Punch reports that the Abdulrzaq alleged in his suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/92/2018, that Saraki was declared the winner of the election on March 28, 2017, when the results were only allegedly collated by just Ahmed and Hassan (Saraki's agent) at the district level on March 29, 2015.

He attached with his suit two sets of documents, with one set marked Exhibit 1, said to be showing that "the summaries of results from wards and Local Government Areas that make up the senatorial district were finally compiled on March 29, 2015 as the date on each of these forms read the same collation date.

The second document attached to the suit as Exhibit 2 was said to be INEC Form EC 8E(1) "which is the Declaration of Results of Election compiled by Dr. Ahmed (the returning officer) and Ladi Hassan, agent to Dr.

He alleged in his suit that "only two of them (Ahmed and Hassan) signed the form and March 28, was appended on the face of the form.

An affidavit deposed to by the plaintiff's aide, Alhaji Adebayo Oloyin, stated in part: "That it is a common sense that collation date will always precede declaration date as the collation dictates declaration of results.

"That inconsistencies of the Exhibits1 and 2 led to the loss of the applicant's petition against Dr.

Bukola Saraki as the panel of the tribunal held that his petition was a day late because tribunal adopted March 28, 2015 which was a day before collation as the declaration of result day..

A judge is yet to be assigned to the case. Meanwhile, we previously reported that the plot by some quarters to impeach Senate President Saraki seems to have crumbled as the Senate kicked against it.

The Senate spokesperson, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, speaking with the press over the weekend said the Senate has no plan to support the impeachment plot against Saraki.

For more infomation >> INEC sued for allegedly manipulating Saraki's 2015 election result - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

UEE Kneels Down And Begs For Mercy In "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> UEE Kneels Down And Begs For Mercy In "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Ice Cream Super Surprise Toys Video for Kids Finger Family Song - Duration: 3:33.

Learn Colors with Ice Cream Super Surprise Toys Video for Kids Finger Family Song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét