Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

A quick update for leader class Brawl.

I forgot to mention that he has two buttons in his back, in the robot mode.

This is it. This as well.

If you push them, you will hear the sounds that you heard in the tank mode.

I will push the other button now.

As you can see, they work in the robot mode as well.

That's what I wanted to show you, thank you for watching, bye!

For more infomation >> Update for TF Dream Factory Tank Warrior aka K.O DOTM Brawl - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Perfect Pour event raises funds for Nebraska families - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Perfect Pour event raises funds for Nebraska families - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Home Remedies For Yeast Infection - Get Rid Of This Quickly (V 4 YOU) - Duration: 5:46.

home remedies for yeast infection get rid of this quickly yeast infection is a

fungal infection caused mostly by Candida albicans a strain of yeast it

ranges from the superficial type like oral yeast infection or thrush and

vaginal yeast infection or vaginitis to systemic yeast infection

yeast infection is actually fungal infection caused mostly by Candida

albicans a strain of yeast yeast infection ranges from the superficial

type like oral yeast infection or thrush and vaginal yeast infection or vaginitis

to systemic yeast infection when yeast enters bloodstream it results in

systemic yeast infection which could cause fatal complications like fun

jami'a or Candida Mia

candida fungus thrives in warm moist areas of body such as underarms between

toes etc apart from skin superficial yeast infection also invades mucosal

membranes the male and female genitalia urinary tract oral cavity esophagus or

pharynx are other parts most susceptible to the growth of yeasts superficial

yeast infection causes inflammation of the area irritation itching soreness

redness bleeding in various other discomforts some of the possible yeast

infection triggers may be listed as follows one for immunity to

non-traumatic emergency surgery three medical conditions like diabetes

mononucleosis aids cancers for medications like antibiotics

contraceptive pills steroids chemotherapy drugs five pregnancy six

hormone replacement therapy

seven infertility treatments eight external use of perfumed soaps

detergents etc nine stress ten diet high in carbohydrates eleven nutritional

deficiencies twelve hormonal imbalance thirteen lack of proper hygiene

home remedies one wash the affected area with diluted apple cider vinegar this

will prevent the fungus from multiplying

to cut few garlic pot into thin slices steep the slices in diluted cider

vinegar for some time strain and use it for washing the affected area this heals

yeast infection quickly 3 application of baby oil containing vitamin E and aloe

soothes the itching and irritation for smear the affected area with honey keep

for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water this relieves yeast infection

five soak a cotton ball and yogurt in decline on the affected region replace

it with a fresh soaked ball every two hours this is an effective home remedy

for yeast infection

six tea tree oil application inhibits the growth of yeasts

seven mix equal portions of olive leaf extracts and grapefruit seed extracts in

a glass of water wash the affected area with the solution this destroys yeast

and heals the infection eight drink glassful buttermilk daily this will help

you to fight the yeast infection 9 add a cup of vinegar to a tub of warm water

and Sophie affected regions in it for at least 20 minutes this is highly

beneficial in treating yeast infection

ten crush boric acid capsules and smear on the affected area this kills the

yeast and cures infection

eleven consume vitamin C rich fruits like oranges psychology articles lemons

and strawberries and plenty this will help to get rid of yeast infection

quickly

you

you

For more infomation >> Home Remedies For Yeast Infection - Get Rid Of This Quickly (V 4 YOU) - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

what's up guys is Jeremy Blanton with 210 Consulting and I'm here with

another tutorial today to show you how to create easily your own captions for

your videos on Facebook and also on YouTube. I'm going to show you a simple

easy way to do this for free where you don't have to pay anyone to do this type

of service

So here we are inside my video channel for my real estate business and I'm just

gonna click here on this first video I just uploaded it and getting ready to

publish this thing out live today so here is the video and this is the way

that I go through it I've got everything kind of listed in

here is unlisted I'm gonna come up here to the top I'm gonna click on the tab

for the subtitles/cc once I click on that I'm then going to click on the add

new subtitles thing set my language and here we go to the next step now I can

either upload a file if I've got a script that I'm reading from and I'm

done basically quick and easy no problem at all. I can click on the auto button

which does it but it's going to pick up all kinds of weird things in it that's

not going to get my language right it may not title things right punctuation

will be off and it's more hassle to do it so I'd rather just hit the transcribe

and auto-sync button and do it myself manually. so here we are you'll see then

the video shows up here on the left on the right then there's a box where I'm

gonna type what is spoken and it tells you type what's spoken here make sure this

box is checked right here makes it much easier pause video while typing and

we're ready to go so then I'm going to simply click the play button here and my

videos going to start going hear me play so as it sta rts to go I start typing the

stuff what's up guys it's Jeremy Blanton with RE/MAX up and when I stop

typing you'll notice that when I stop typing it goes on to play the video more

so I'm gonna pause the video right here finish typing this out and then

I'll show you the next step okay so I finished typing all of the text for the

video and all the captions are here and so you can see it's all written out here

on the right so what I'm going to do now is I'm going to select it all and copy

this this text why do I do that I want to use this in the description of the

video but once that's done then I'm gonna go right here I'm going to click

set timings what this is going to do now is it's going to save it and you'll see

over here on the right it says it's setting the timings right now I'm gonna

let this go it takes usually about 15 to 20 seconds to do that

while it's doing it I'm gonna click back over here into the info and settings tab

I'm going to click back into the description and take that text from the

captions that we just created and I'm going to paste them in here that way I

have that information there as well I'm going to use this text also for creating

my blog post in the future and I want to be in the description here so people

know what this video is about so I'm gonna do that I'm gonna click Save

Changes by this time now normally the video has finished setting the timings

and I can go back over here to the subtitles tab so I click back go into

the subtitles tab and you'll see right here here is the draft I'm now going to

go and click on this and I need to make sure that as the video plays that the

audio and everything lines up so I'm going to click play

and you can see it's all lining up pretty well.

I'm going to go through this now

if you notice so here's one that it shows and I'm going to pause this a

moment so you can see how this shows this text and I would just leave it on

the screen the whole time well I don't want that during this intro that's playing

so if I click over here a little bit more and we're just gonna drag this to

the right actually we're just gonna go click here in the video and drag it and

we're gonna grab this we're gonna see this blue line here and I'm gonna pull

this back in and as I do this it's pulling back in this text to show it on

the actual part of the video that it needs to be on so now if I go back here

a minute and go back to my video where I'm actually talking

you can see how it now shuts it off right as the audio stops that way

while this music is playing through this section it's not running so I'm gonna go

through here next set the times and then I'll show you the final steps for

getting this ready for video on Facebook alright so now that I've gone through

here and set the timings of all of this I'm gonna click the Save Changes button

here at the top and what this is going to do is it's going to publish out live

now all of the captions for this video now what I'm going to do next is I

want to get the file from YouTube that I've just spent the time creating to use

that over on Facebook as well so what I'm going to do is I'm going to click

right here on the edited file it's going to open it back up here in YouTube and

then over the left I'm going to click on the

actions button and go here to the download SRT file and what it's going to

do is it's going to download the file as captions SRT this is the same file that

it downloads it all the time inside YouTube it's going to be the exact same

name for it every single one so I'm going to do then let's go back in here

to my computer to the downloads and you'll see right here is the file that I

just downloaded and what I'm going to do is rename this to use on Facebook so I'm

going to simple click on it right click go here rename and I'm going to name

this Super Bowl since this what this video is about dot en underscore US dot

s RT and that's it now that I've created the dot SRT file for use on Facebook I'm

now ready to go over to Facebook upload my video insert the SRT file for

captions and captions will now show on Facebook as well as on YouTube so it's

that simple it's that easy and completely free to be done just takes

you typing out your script a little bit and you can have success with it so

check it out as you guys have questions feel free to contact me and I'll do what

I can to help you talk to you later buh-bye

For more infomation >> How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Evidence Required for a Ratings Increase in a VA Claim - Duration: 1:42.

And what kind of evidence do you need to present in order to justify a potential ratings increase?

There'd be two different types of evidence that you could submit.

Actually really three.

You could always submit lay evidence, which I think we've talked about in an earlier video.

But cover it briefly for us.

Yeah, so lay evidence would be anything from, and those are really helpful for like PTSD

and things like that.

Or musculoskeletal injuries.

A lay statement or lay evidence would be a statement from either the veteran or family

member, friend, whoever it might be that can personally attest to whatever disability it

is, its progression and severity, current severity, veteran's symptoms, you know, things

like that.

So anybody who knows the veteran personally, including the veteran themselves, can write

a statement and submit it to the VA for consideration of evidence.

Okay.

So, and you said there were a couple times ... is there other types of evidence?

Right.

So, the lay evidence would probably be the least valuable in terms of an increase-

Okay.

But, I just wanted to touch on this one- Okay, got you.

The second would be obviously medical evidence.

And that would be things from your doctor specifically saying, you know, if you have

like a knee problem, knee progressively worse, more arthritis than we've seen on the last

MRI, things like that, that are objective medical findings.

So, those are always good too.

The third would be subjective medical evidence.

And it could also be a combination of lay evidence from the veteran.

For more infomation >> Evidence Required for a Ratings Increase in a VA Claim - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

UNH, What Are You Most Excited For This Semester? - Duration: 1:01.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

My name's Nick Crosby.

I'm a freshman, and I'm studying Justice Studies and Political

Science.

My name's Alicia Guzman.

I'm a sophomore Psychology and Justice Studies major.

I'm Jenna Hannifin.

I'm a sophomore Psych and Justice Studies

major with a minor in Arabic.

I'm most excited for getting more involved on campus

and taking on more leadership roles.

The thing I'm most excited for this semester

is definitely new beginnings.

It's an opportunity to start over fresh after a semester,

to start off with a clean slate, to really reinvent yourself.

I'm probably most excited for planning out my study abroad

experience.

What I'm most excited for this semester

is continuing to be involved and making new friends.

Go Wildcats.

[LAUGHTER]

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> UNH, What Are You Most Excited For This Semester? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Deload for a Superhero Physique - Duration: 4:43.

You never take deloads, so that makes you a superhero, right?

Wrong! It usually means you don't train hard enough to need deloads!

Let me explain...

This is dr.Fox from the Fox's Power Basement. Please, like and subscribe.

The actual viewer question was: Can you give me some guidelines on deloading

and overtraining, please ? Do I need to take deload weeks, and why?

Overtraining is simply an imbalance between work and recovery. You can have your diet,

training, and sleep hygiene completely dialed in and, eventually, still struggle with overtraining.

There's a point where exerting more effort actually becomes counter-productive.

When you put too much stress on the body and don't give it the proper amount of rest,

various things happen, such as a state of chronic fatigue, depression, and underperformance

despite rest.

There are also some less extreme or obvious

signs of overtraining. Overtraining causes hormonal disruptions:

a combination of lower testosterone and rising cortisol causes a whole host of problems such

as water retention, insulin resistance, problems with appetite and more.

You can feel restless

at night and have trouble sleeping. Another sign is a weakened immune system, resulting

in getting sick more often than usual.

A deload week is simply a reduction in weekly

training intensity and/or in volume. For example, if your training routine consists

of 3 workouts per week of 70 reps of heavy, compound weightlifting, a deload week might

cut the volume in half, being 35 reps, or dramatically reduce the intensity.

You can work with 50% of one-rep max instead of 85%. Another option is no resistance training whatsoever

for the week or just a bodyweight training routine, as I have explained in a previous video.

The primary purposes of deloading are alleviating

accumulated central nervous system fatigue, reducing joint and ligament strain, and reducing

psychological stress.

So, is a deload week really necessary?

If you're not following a well-programmed training routine that's built around progressive

overload on the heavy, compound exercises, or if you aren't just pushing yourself hard

enough to build muscle, you have no reason to deload.

How often should you deload?

My recommendation is to plan a deload week

every 8 weeks of heavy, intense training.

Some exceptions:

If you're in a calorie deficit, deload every 6 weeks.

If you are new to weightlifting, you will need to deload less frequently, maybe every

10 to 12 weeks.

As you get into an intermediate or advanced

level of resistance training, your workouts get harder and harder, both in absolute weight

moved and willingness and confidence to push yourself to your limits.

This puts more and more stress on your body, which creates the need for more frequent deloads.

So even SuperHeroes need to deload, and the more you become a SuperHero, the more often

you need to deload!

If you are in your 40s, like me, or beyond,

you need to give more attention to recovery. You can train just as hard as the boys and girls

in their 20s, but you probably can't recover as quickly. If you feel the need to deload

every 5 or 6 weeks, that is completely fine as well.

Please, like and subscribe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét