Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Be A Legend And Drop A Like!!

For more infomation >> ✞ LIL ZEAL ✞ - Wake Up (Read Desc For Story behind It) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Download Windows 10 or Windows 7 legally and for free - Duration: 1:22.

This video will show you how to download legally and for free the most recent ISO of Windows 10 or Windows 7 ISO in 32 Bits, in 64 Bits, in any language and in any edition. In order to do this, you need "Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool". You can download this software into the video description.

Launch "Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool"

Answer "No" to the initial question

Select your Windows version

Select your edition

Select your language

Select what you need between 32 Bits and 64 Bits

Wait until the download is done

It's done ! You now have the most recent version of Windows

For more infomation >> Download Windows 10 or Windows 7 legally and for free - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Patriots, Eagles players on getting ready for Super Bowl LII - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Patriots, Eagles players on getting ready for Super Bowl LII - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

DREAMers, Democrats dig in on immigration, push for answers - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> DREAMers, Democrats dig in on immigration, push for answers - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 865 - Duration: 14:56.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

Nutini on the block

Where are you racing off to Sofia?

For the royal family of tangu a gift for your new palace museum. This was sent to the wrong Kingdom where we can find

One little peek you've hurt

Liam what's so important about this dusty old thing?

I'm princess Sofia well princess Sofia. This is your lucky day

What kind of fantastic princess a wish do you wanna know?

I

thought genies were only supposed to grant wishes to the person who lets them out of the lamp one now miss I've never lets a

genius

Your poor little thirsty, I wish it would rain and so it land accounts, please

Kazeem you pop this off granting wishes and you have to get back in your lamp right now. Why would I stop granting wishes?

Raining wishes makes people happy

Now how am I going to find him madame ubetcha madam you betcha, I need your help Lulu. Tell me you

And Kasim is there he is look, but Genie Patrol is Genie Patrol. I will help you find your missing

Genie, it is what they do. Okay? Thanks

Jamie Patrol

Genie lamp and now I can't find him well you'll have to talk to a patrolman Miss

Kitty I bet he grant you three wishes when you let him out no

But he's been granting everyone else's wishes see it's his first time out of the lamp Angelo first timer

All the genies here really just you what no no no, no, okay? Yeah, you got me

We're a little understaffed now. If this Kazim is a young genie fresh out of the lamp

He probably hasn't learned the genie rules be right you can grant three wishes that's one two three Rule three

When you're done given wishes away

you

You smell that what it smells like wishes bingo

Just as I suspected

A birthday party what if that mean it means animate crop? You know the party doesn't start until this evening

Oh we know, but we thought we'd come early to watch Sophia and Xander's rehearsal and provide a safety net just in case

Hop on I'll take you to look for Sofia myself oh come on Rollie

Only grant wishes to the person who lets you out of the lamp

But I like reading everyone's wishes and I like going to bed at night knowing cookies are bite-sized

I'll let you off with a warning bro, but I'm not going in my lamp, and I'm not learning any rules. I'm

And you can't stop me

No Sofia only the genie who grants a wish can undo the wish rule 21 evasive action

Now get back in your lap with your hands up, please kazeem do what he says

Quit kids whisper sergeant fist to be stuck in that way it'll quit all your wishes

He's getting away

I can't only the genie who grants the wish can undo the wish remember rule 21

Wait, are you still there? Yes, and I will let you down Sarge

Still got your spicy, are you okay? Yes know what happened out here

And granting wishes all over tango

A lot of wishes Oh Sophia you were supposed to bring the box straight here without

Opening it not to mention tracking down that genie

But I want to fix the mess I caused please give me a chance your Majesties. What could you possibly do princess Sofia?

Hmm, maybe he should know come again if I can get Kasim to see how unhappy he's made everyone then maybe he'll undo

all his wishes it's a long shot step right up and Nicholas ah

What a beautiful day, I wish we could sit up on that cloud and look what's all that commotion down there

It's all the wishes. I'm branded. See how happy I made everyone, but are they really happy Kazim, huh?

What do you mean take a closer look grapes you can start by granting my three wishes all right? What's your first?

Wish I wish for you to let sergeant fizz out of your lamp do I have to?

mm-hmm wait search of this

Kazim is ready to follow the genie rules. He's granting my three wishes right now. Is this true yes sergeant

Thank you

Hey, it gets lonely being the only officer in the genie Patrol, but not every wish comes true hmm

But maybe this one can what do you mean? I'll be right back if that's okay for both of you, okay?

Now wait just a second. You said it gets lonely being the only Patrol - it won't be the same without you

Partner Sofia it's over carpet dance

Well we never rehearsed, but the show must fly on

No one's there Sophia I finished the haunted Tea Party check it out whoo. I don't know

I can't wait for the party tonight Sophia. This isn't everything I have lots of spooky surprises planned

I know we're all excited for the Halloween party, but let's not let our imaginations get the better of us

Amber we all know there's no such thing as ghosts your father's right

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this

Oh

Butterfingers

Curl up in the attic with a good book type of ghost

Wait a second were you the one knocking on the door and blowing out the lights?

Yes, that was I it's not anymore darling because I'm hosting a ghostly gala tonight

Oh, what a party for all the ghosts in the kingdom?

But I have to throw my power cut at my gala

Which does not give me much time so I'd better get back to it - room

Please sir - I don't want to let my family down only one of us can have up

Laptime the coziest most relaxing time

What's going on who's there quit it are you kidding?

This is the one day Dax finally lets me go out and do some actual haunting come on no way I'm gonna stop now

But my haunted castle party is tonight and everyone is looking forward to it. What do I do? Oh no Shifu?

Maybe I'll tell my parents about them

So all I have to do is keep him from scaring everyone until the Sun Goes Down and I get to have my party

whoop whoop

I just have to make whatever he's doing seem not so scary all right do you?

must be Dax

Don't worry mom

This is just one of the spooky surprises. I planned for the party I asked mr.. Sedgwick 20 what a bother?

I'll have you know you spoiled a perfectly good scare. I'm not letting you scare everyone away. We'll see about that

Though one and only hey, I'd love to stay and chat, but I got places to hug people to spook

You don't want to do that

Why don't you take a break in to have a snack with one ghost out of the way?

I don't see a floating sandwich in fact. I don't see any sandwiches. Do you better get back to work?

Everything okay? Huh it's okay dad. It's just a magic time Rach. It's one of my haunted castle surprises

Oh

See you later

Princess Sophia

Come on, so you can tell me the truth. Okay? There's a ghost in the castle too actually brilliant

I always hope the castle would be haunted Oh

Amber better not so all I have to do is scare princess amber Julia. I can manage that

Hmm because I'm scary enough. I'm frightening enough, and bye, but yeah, this is our room

Come on. Let's dig in

So uh what's with all the portraits? Oh?

Those are all of Dax's friends and family what it's the only chance. I'll get to see my dearly departed family and friends

Once every hundred years

You know Dex you should really tell us to fee about all this maybe you two could work something out

Ah, there's nothing to work out. She wants her party. I want mine. Maybe Amber's up in her room

Princess

Hold on I'll be right back

No the ghost okay follow my lead hmm mask before you use my silk sheets

Really Sophia is this the best you can do oh, I hope your party is scary Horseman's. I don't know, but we better find out

Which we need to go. That's it no more mr.. Lutz a scary ghost

Tax what are you doing?

I'm not going to let you stop my ghostly gala darling and since I haven't been able to scare anyone away

I'm going to summon some creatures who will

James puts so much work into the party and it's all for nothing you tried your best

Sorry Soph I'm gonna go check on mom and dad

No one will attend my gala now no friends no family nobody

A hundred years well, I feel terrible

I was being so stubborn you both were and now he won't get to see his family. I

Don't know what I would do if I couldn't see my family for that long you would miss them

Quite a lot we should have talked about all this in the first place instead of fighting

I'm sorry you can't that is very kind of you princess Sofia, but how are we going to remove all those bats?

Only because James, and I kept getting in the way you can do with his decks your greed you go

Go free me you can be frightening right?

Well done I can't believe it. I really frightened them. I knew you had it in your dad's

Thank you princess Sofia sure Dax well. I better go find my family

Rutherford good to see you old chum Charlie my boy our best you have not aged a bit

Hello everyone

Dexter dear this girl is not a ghost indeed. She's not hmm, so we can have our Halloween party

Never worked a girl people always scream and fuss when they see us ghosts

Not if they don't think they're seeing ghosts

You'll be happy to know that everyone is having a wonderful time and the decorations are fantastic

I've never seen such real looking

ghosts

Sophia

How is your party going great, thanks to you how's your gala

The farmer in the Dell hi-ho the derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 865 - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

New HQ For Global Down Syndrome Foundation Developing - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> New HQ For Global Down Syndrome Foundation Developing - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

What You Won't Do for Love Mashup (Cover by Tyler Sarfert) - Duration: 4:44.

(laughing)

All right

On that note...

1,2,3,4

It's cold

Matt: Very cold

Guess you wonder where I've been

Been searching for the love within

ohh

I just come to let you know

That I'm into you

And I can't let go

My friends wonder what is wrong with me

But I'm in a daze

for your love, you see.

I've just come to let you know

That I'm into you

and I can't let go

The two of us

we can make it if we try

Just the two of us

you and I

Just the two of us

Building castles in the sky

just the two of us

you and I

(Guitar solo)

(Guitar solo continues)

Just the two of us

We can make it if we try

Just the two of us

You and I

You and I

Oh

Just the two of us

Building castles in the sky

Just the two of us

You and I

(Bass and guitar instrumental)

(Instrumental continues)

(Car noise in the background)

Thanks for watching

If you liked it leave a like

comment, and if you haven't already...

Subscribe

Stick around to see how we put this all together

Thank you Matt

Alright, ready?

(singing random lyrics)

(Matt does something cool on bass)

Ohhhhh!

What was that?!

It's a secret, boy.

No, it's a secret, it's a secret, it's a secret.

Alright we're done putting everything away

Bout to head to do the video!

(What You Won't Do for Love Medley playing)

So we rigged up

a bunch of extension cords

Hopefully this light works.

Ready? Moment of truth.

(Applause) Ayye!

Tyler: What'd you say?

Man: You guys are allowed to do that?

Tyler: Yeah we should be fine

Man: I mean, it doesn't bother me

but I'm talking about the shopping center

You got a big band over here man!

Tyler: Yeah, it's just the two of us too!

Man: That's it? Tyler: That's it!

Man: Enjoy you guys!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

(Tyler tuning guitar)

(Matt laughs)

Tyler: I feel like we're gonna get jumped

Or just robbed. Matt: Yeah, by me!

(singing) What is wrong with me?

but I can't...

wait

cuz I'm in a daze

(Deep Voice) Oh yeah

(laughing) and that's how you ruin an ending!

Matt: What are you smiling for?

This is clean

But knowing Tyler we have to do it again

You did well.

Matt: Thank You

Tyler: That's it.

For more infomation >> What You Won't Do for Love Mashup (Cover by Tyler Sarfert) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Admin Pushing to Make Welfare Recipients Work for Food Sta - Duration: 4:04.

Trump

Admin Pushing to Make Welfare Recipients Work for Food Stamps

The Trump administration wants Congress to implement additional work requirements for

food stamp recipients.

On Wednesday, the Department of Agriculture released a document detailing what principles

should be part of any farm legislation Congress comes up with.

In the document, USDA noted that it supports �work as the pathway to self-sufficiency,

well-being, and economic mobility for individuals and families receiving supplemental nutrition

assistance.�

Speaking Wednesday at an event on a farm near Mifflintown, Pennsylvania, Agriculture Secretary

Sonny Perdue discussed the importance of increased work requirements.

He said the Trump administration is trying to discourage a �lifestyle� of dependence

on the federal government.

�It�s evident that there are able-bodied adults without dependents who are on the food

stamp program, who we believe it is in their best interests, and their families� best

interests, to move into an independent lifestyle,� Perdue told reporters, according to Bloomberg

News.

�During the last downturn, it became a lifestyle for some people.

We don�t want it to become permanent.�

The Trump administration did not say whether it plans to cut funds for the Supplemental

Nutrition Assistance Program, which covers roughly 46.5 million people.

But work requirements could be one way to save money under the farm legislation outlined

by the USDA.

In 2015, the department said that 57 percent of working-age adult SNAP recipients either

had a job or were seeking to find one, while 22 percent claimed they could not work because

of a disability, the Washington Examiner reported.

The Trump administration has previously taken steps to cut dependence on welfare programs.

In August 2017, the Department of Health and Human Services ended an Obama administration

policy that allowed states to exempt poor people from having to prove they were either

looking for a job or getting trained to do a particular task.

�The waiver option offered by the Obama administration is being replaced today by

an expectation that work should always be encouraged as a condition for receiving welfare,�

said Steven Wagner, the department�s acting assistant secretary for children and families.

Moreover, earlier this month, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services said it would

allow states to impose work requirements on Medicaid recipients.

�Medicaid needs to be more flexible so that states can best address the needs of this

population.

Our fundamental goal is to make a positive and lasting difference in the health and wellness

of our beneficiaries, and today�s announcement is a step in that direction,� said agency

administrator Seema Verma, according to CNN.

But this move prompted backlash, with three consumer advocacy groups filing a lawsuit

in federal court Wednesday after Kentucky became the first state to require many of

its Medicaid recipients to work in order to receive benefits.

About 75 million people nationwide are covered by Medicaid.

What do you think?

Scroll down to comment below.

For more infomation >> Trump Admin Pushing to Make Welfare Recipients Work for Food Sta - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Conway: Trump to recap 'tremendous year' for US prosperity - Duration: 8:06.

For more infomation >> Conway: Trump to recap 'tremendous year' for US prosperity - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

Awards for Lewis and Clark Sheriff's Office - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Awards for Lewis and Clark Sheriff's Office - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Grand opening of 7-11 in Springfield raises money for victims of Puerto Rico hurricane - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Grand opening of 7-11 in Springfield raises money for victims of Puerto Rico hurricane - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral for Emmett Kyzer - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Funeral for Emmett Kyzer - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Vikings, Eagles Team Up For Flag Football To Benefit Special Olympics - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Vikings, Eagles Team Up For Flag Football To Benefit Special Olympics - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Girl Scout Cookies for Ms Patti - Duration: 0:22.

Hello Ms Patti. We're selling Girl Scout cookies and

so I'm just going to tell you the names real quick.

We have Thin Mints, Samoas, Trefoils, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, and Savannah Smiles.

All of those are $5.

There's a new cookie called S'mores, and that one is $6 because it's specialized.

Thank you (in sign language).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét