Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Are you're dealing with dribbling when you giggle? They call that the dribble with giggle.

When you get older, the urinary incontinence issues that some of us it may experience

after maybe you have children your bladder isn't as strong even though you

do those Kegel exercises and even though you know you don't want to admit it we

do have this issue okay a lot of women I know at this age when I talk to them out

if they're like oh yeah I know what you're talking about I know what happens

when you shoot yes sneeze are you cough and you have a full bladder whoops yeah

so what do you do about that little dribble in a while be wet Marisol I

actually start wearing sanitary liners protecting but guess

what I didn't know they were not safe I got very sick from them so I am only so

happy that now cherish liners are available because I wear my cherish

liners every day so that I'm dry and I'm not uncomfortable and I never have to worry about being embarrassed. cherish liners are literally there's

30 of them in a packet in our package cost $5 so if you're one of those women

who have some incontinence issues whether it be more severe or just a

little dribble and you giggle we have a pad for you go to www.womenwecherish.com

and don't be embarrassed we all have urinary problems some of us just won't talk

about it but I got you covered you'll be safe dry and for sure

comfortable

Go to www.womenwecherish.com Have a great day

For more infomation >> Help for an overactive bladder A Solution To Being More Confident - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Lolo Jones Just Called Out Blake Griffin for Being a "Terrible Kisser" - Duration: 1:44.

Lolo Jones Just Called Out Blake Griffin for Being a "Terrible Kisser"

Lolo Jones isnt afraid to kiss and tell when it comes to one former fling.

Earlier this week, Blake Griffin made news in the sports world when it was revealed he would be leaving the Los Angeles Clippers and heading to the Detroit Pistons.

Thousands of basketball fans headed to social media to sound off on the surprise trade. But for Lolo, she decided to share her experiences with the basketball player off the court.

According to multiple reports, Lolo commented on Sportscenters Instagram post about the trade. *Checks Calendar to see if its April 1st* she wrote. But wait, theres more!.

When one fan questioned if Lolo has a thing for Blake, the Olympic athlete dropped some personal information. Nah, I went on a date with him, she revealed.

Worst date of my life and hes a terrible kisser. Screengrabs of her comments have now been flooding the Internet causing both sports and pop culture spectators to sound off.

He should use part of that $73 million contract to get kissing lessons, one fan joked. Another observer added, Lolo Jones lame as hell. Always tryna make sumn about her. Booooo..

While Lolo is not expected to be part of the U.S. Womens Winter Olympics bobsled team, the athlete is focused on track and field and upcoming hurdle races. Yeah, Im going right back, she previously told Sports Illustrated.

It was a little frustrating when people assume that Ive retired but I never made that announcement. Now the question is: Can Blakes rumored fling Kendall Jenner confirm or deny Lolos perspective? .

For more infomation >> Lolo Jones Just Called Out Blake Griffin for Being a "Terrible Kisser" - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Question 7 - Todd Muller to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Question 7 - Todd Muller to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS | Official Trailer | Get Ready for Champions! - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> CHAMPIONS | Official Trailer | Get Ready for Champions! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tucson woman pleads for return of dad's stolen ashes - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Tucson woman pleads for return of dad's stolen ashes - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

At Billings trial for alleged pimp, victim says she wanted out - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> At Billings trial for alleged pimp, victim says she wanted out - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Evening Forecast for January 30 - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Evening Forecast for January 30 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

City's next plans for Antler's Park - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> City's next plans for Antler's Park - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 387 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 18:21.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You For Watching!

Big Bear

Well what about it when you grow up you can try to go flying oh not big enough to do anything

Tell me no it's a hood and I was like ah

What's the matter bear my mom and dad think I'm too little to do any fun stuff

I wish I just treated our family cattle for these magic beans

Really, you don't look very magical well the man who gave him to me said

They would grow big Jack's magic beans could make you look big hey

Maybe it could can we have one whoa?

I'll trade you for them. Oh

Call me Mom

Whoa I do love beans, and if this magic bean can make me big

Hey three little pigs way over there whoa wait a magic bean

Well now that you're big you're strong enough to help us we need to move those bricks twigs and straw over there

That bear sure can't huff and puff now that he's big being big isn't so great

What's wrong bear no no I can't even fit in my own house

Wanted to be big but not this big, that's what best friends do

No matter, what size they are

No, no worries, it's only a shell wound nothing a little glue won't fix

Very

Impressive you know with your business in my brain. Hello. We could run this forest

I don't want to run the floor then you'd have more friends

All right, I do get lonely sometimes. You know no one to play with

It excuse me mr. Woodsman, but do you know which tribal did you to giant bear?

I owe you one

Elephant me too me too. How about new pink elephants do you think we can wish for two things uh?

No, what about a flight there? We only get one wish so we need to wish for you to be little again

Yeah

You know Goldie you're just right

Little coach Horner

Fairy-tale take out bear this o is

You yeah that doesn't look like me the O stand for the players on our team and the X's are the other team

Are you guys okay, yeah, no cracks hits a tricky play, maybe we should try something that

Is better thanks Humpty

Wait, how are you gonna play in the big game against nimble in the pigs yeah without you wait

We can't quit just because I hurt my ankle we've worked way too hard

The game must go on but you can't play, but I can still coat well. Just not anymore come on there

Oh, hey, sorry you hurt your ankle on that play Goldie mateys oh

But she's so good, and I'm well. I love the game, but I don't really play much

Don't worry about it

Zoom right to him okay

There goes another one are you sure he's gonna be able to take your place. We've been practicing a lot

I'm sure yes, and he never drops the MA

You know there might be even faster if he leans in there good hustle good hustle

hold the ball Oh

Worry guys, I'm gonna do this

I'm gonna turn little jack horner into a Buttercup ball champion. Huh hey guys come check this out

The big game starts in a few minutes and nimble's team looks awfully good

The player can I touch everything I know I should have been able to turn him into a buttercup champion you tried really hard

hold without them, maybe if we try to oh

Hey, sorry, but you gotta see this. Not a great time to look at tax doodles. We're getting creamed out there bears

Thanks. Why didn't you show me these before I tried, but you didn't seem that interested oh?

I'm sorry jack

Maybe you could use one or two are you kidding how am I gonna use all of them really?

Who's our first play coach?

coach I

Called this play the plum around the rosy Jack you fade left bear head up the middle and flip the plump. I mean ball

Oh

Now that's how we feed the goal and that's how you coach a team

Oh

I was worried we might be a little rusty. Are you kidding everyone at the hey diddle-diddle dance is gonna

Love you. Well it helps to have such a fantastic

Backup band help rehearsal kids. See you before the dance how about we practice this on one more time?

I really want to do a good job for momma and Poppa. I can't right now

It's Jack sure yeah, yeah

Here I am oh boy, what happened to your thumb? I was watching cow and she slipped on the soap

Hey someone in fairy tale forest you can play the drums oh, yeah, we can have auditions it's the perfect

Okay, can I beat you bad?

Hey Humpty, what's all this about?

Goldie and bear are looking for a new drummer for their band

They're doing what you know he did a drama that I fashioned these magical drumsticks

No time well that was interesting, but we really need to find a drummer for Mama Papa's performance ooh, Oh

How'd it go?

No I take it anymore

You're great, I really need you and Mama and Papa singing tonight. We've gotta have a drummer all right all right

no need to bank I

mean

But we're groups, so we all kind of have to play together. Oh whatever you say Plata something try again

Stop me every time cooking then forget it a genius can't work like this big bad

Because take a look at these

I got costumes made for all of us can't wait to put them on in get up on that stage

You mean like how would you like to play the drums?

Goatee and bear ah that's true. I'm not I noticed your lights were on you know Oh

Cuz I might as well mosey over there just to see what kind of snacks a guy

Is everyone ready

I'm sorry mama and papa. Oh, that's okay. Thanks for trying so hard YouTube

Excuse me everyone I will drum with the band

Thank

You big bad you never said anything well, I'm saying it now

It's okay big bad it's a big study there you go. You've got it

Big bads

Footprints that led them right to

Love how when they figure it out they say why it's as plain as the nose on my face

It gives you and me bear crack the case and solve the mystery

So let's wet footprints that's a clue if I ever saw one

We've got ourselves a real live mystery

Here's another wet footprints

Hey, you don't seem too happy to see me

It's just we're looking for a mystery to solve. Let's go

Look at that bear oh

No, never leaves his door open like that hmm very suspicious

Well ended up with stink berries instead

Pee you boo. No mystery there P Q is right my kids

They're over here

Look, it's that sure is acting sneaky isn't he no question about it

What's he wait, my robbery? That's definitely suspicious

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces. This is gonna be

Well wait here and when he comes out we'll follow him

There he is hmm

He's been in Jack's barn for a while. What do you think he's up to?

What could big bad a found in here that he could have used in a pie robbery

No home, it's here his cow is some hay oh

Of course it's as plain as the nose on my face

Let's go

Where'd he go?

Hey Betty came to swipe that pie

He didn't even look at it. I was just as surprised and you'll never guess what he wanted hi

Strangely, no. He is but why would big bad meet a ball of yarn

Thanks guys he's even got the pigs helping him hey Bailey

He's even more clever than I suspected

Yeah, he managed to completely fool the pigs who ayats as plain as the nose on my face mean he can't possibly be

Anything else okay, so what do we do while we put a stop to it right now?

We bake dad's good brother Phil isn't on this - she's gone bad power

Detective skills don't lie bear

You sure about this. We don't want to jump to any conclusions. Well sure all right

No doubt in our minds. Oh?

The pie robbery and all about your pie robbing device now all we need to know is who your victim was gonna be

was it

Big bad you ought to be ashamed of yourself shame. Yes, oh, I'm

What what is going on here? Sorry your brother already?

What this book II thought I'd like it

Meow meow meow a beginner's guide to kitty cat care

Pretty girl up in here cuz it's so nice and cozy for the little kitties. Oh, that's why he took hay from Jack's barn

I guess you two jump to some pretty big pink cages turned out to be a different one than we thought and boy

I never would have guessed that you like kittens

Tell anyone please my big bed rip your tail House would make a great buy Swiper

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 387 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 18:21.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump enters House chamber for State of the Union - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> President Trump enters House chamber for State of the Union - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Johnson for Governor: - Duration: 2:00.

Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm a huge supporter of Jeff Johnson and I can't wait for him to be

our next Governor.

The first step in Jeff winning this election in November is the Republican Caucus coming

up Tuesday night, February 6th.

If you agree and want Jeff to win too--you can LITERALLY help him become Governor on

February 6th by going to Caucus, voting for Jeff in the straw poll, and becoming a delegate

if you are able.

Delegates are the people who will gather this June to decide who the Republican candidate

will be.

The term delegate may sound intimidating to some...but trust me guys, it's VERY simple.

I'm actually running to be a delegate for the first time, and if you are too, that's

great.

I'll let Jeff explain how it all works.

Thanks, Jessica.

And she's right - going to Caucus is really not a big deal...but it will be a HUGE help

to my campaign.

Here's how it works:

Go to our website and find out where your caucus is meeting -and then just show up there

Tuesday night February 6th.

Please bring anyone you can to attend with you, whether it's your kid who will be 18

by election day, your neighbors, friends from church - anyone who might be interested.

Your precinct caucus is just a gathering of people in your neighborhood who meet to vote

in the Governor's Straw Poll and elect delegates.

The whole process can take as little as an hour...but I can't stress enough how important

it is to us winning.

Second, be sure to vote for me in the Straw Poll for Governor--that's big.

And then if you're willing, please run to be a delegate.

Delegates are the people who will actually decide who the Republican endorsed candidate

is for Governor.

Often times anyone who raises their hand to be a delegate at caucus will become one.

It really can be that easy.

Our campaign's in a great position to win, and the result of the Caucus on February 6th

could really put us over the top.

I'm asking for your vote in the Straw Poll and would greatly appreciate you being part

of the process and helping us win in November.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét