Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

honestly guys I am truly disappointed now I just want to get something

straight there is no hate towards nUg in this video I just simply want to talk

about their behavior so if you guys don't know nUg is currently sitting on f

top one with 300 million dollars in the faction bank and they consist of half of

the people on the server and yes this also means staff members but even

though they have these staff members people in the chat still like roam free

and that's basically what I wanted to talk about now there is a bit of a

dispute between our faction Optifine and nug and to give a little back story

behind it nUg has set aside a claim right next to her base right before we have

finished our walls and by the time that they made these claims the rules on the

website had specifically prohibited the claim from being there and shortly after

talking with the faction members they decided to respond with things like this

retard alert class retard alert retarded fuck best cape get the fuck out

Rando trash fag gonna get split Mr. Zovoo a trusted member of the faction had

said we had seven days to make our base and do our claim the same guy responded with

you have the day and another guy from the same faction had said

that we are expected to have our claims done in less than 24 hours now I'm not

sure about this but another guy said nUg got bitch claims outside of our base too now

I just found out that the forums had been changed overnight and I'm kind of upset

about this now there was a rule I was hoping to stay there which was a side

rule from the rule staff disrespect and this rule surprisingly was removed and

the name of that is player disrespect and they have been accused for this far

too many times for me to count now I don't know too much but I am supposing

that a staff member is changing these rules to hide the fact that nUg has been

breaking them and in fact it does say here that these rules are subject to

change at any time without any notice now I want to think about the word

change now the Google definition for this word means to make or become

different and if we look at the side text we can see a proposal to change the law

and if we replace that with something very familiar such as rule and read it

again it says a proposal to change the rule and/or rules

now does that mean that this has all changed after this has gone down and

taken place well YES yes it does nug knows that they have broken several

rules and they refuse to take this penalty and that's why I'm asking for

something to be done thank you this is Optifine and we're signing out bye

For more infomation >> Tropical PvP | Factions | nUg Is Back - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Going On?! An Update On Why Things Haven't Been The Same Lately | ChriskaYoga - Duration: 12:25.

Wow you know it's been a while since I've sat in front of this camera

it's a

it's been quite a while I

Have always 100% been honest with you, so this really makes

No difference. I'm going to continue to be honest with you

this past month has been a huge challenge for me I

Went through something and I'm not going to go into the details on that, but I went through something

That basically was one of the hardest things. I've ever had to go through in my life while I've tried to keep up with uploading

Videos while I was going through this struggle

They just haven't been the same

And I'm sure that you've noticed and I'm speaking to you you the people who care who actually are my regular

students who come and

Watch the videos every time I upload and leave me such lovely comments and messages. I'm speaking to you

Because you are the reason or one of the main reasons why I've been continuing to upload for how long I've been

Uploading and you are the reason why I've been

Trying to keep up with the upload schedule of three videos per week

While I was going through such a traumatic

experience

So I know that the nearly 85 hundred subscribers on this channel

I'm not speaking to you because obviously you're not watching this video because you don't really care

So I'm speaking to you the few maybe

hundred people

100 or so people who care and who have been wondering what's been going on so I

Don't want to leave you in the dark anymore. I want to give you an update on everything. That's

going to happen with this channel everything that has happened over the past four weeks on this channel and

I'm just going to tell you what the plan is for this channel moving forward

Just basically give you an overall update on. What is going on because it's very

confusing I'm sure

Since you've been used to me uploading I uploaded for over an entire year

Two to three times per and I never missed a week

Maybe during Christmas week was the only week that I missed so that's quite a long time

And if you've built me as your yoga teacher into your habit

I can understand that that might be frustrating for you, so I just wanted to make an explanation

and give you an explanation as to what is happening so basically I was working on a

21-day beginners course, which is now available?

with

This awesome company called yellow yoga, I will leave the link to where you can find that course

They are selling it for purchase on their website. I spent a lot of time and energy on that course

It is a very thorough

Beginners course for someone who is looking to be introduced to yoga someone who is looking for a thorough

Overall explanation you can do yoga with me every single day, and it takes you through a journey of

Kind of exploring your own personal yoga practice and what yoga is what yoga will mean to you

So when it's 21 days long so first of all if you're watching yellow yoga, thank you so much for the opportunity

For being able to create that course for you because it was a learning experience

And I put a lot of effort into it and it turned out great

I think so for any of you who want to purchase that course?

I will leave it in the description box below so that happened that took up a lot of my time and unfortunately in

the working on that course I missed a few uploads for for that reason because I was working so hard on that course and

I want to get it finished

And I wanted it to be great so that was part of the reason why at the beginning of the month that I?

Miss a few uploads then

I went through something as I said before which I'm not going to give you any specifics on that because it's a personal thing and

It made me question

myself and what I was doing and it really put my career path with this channel in particular in

Question and obviously if your career is being put into question you're going to a little bit of motivation to move forward

I just basically was not motivated to create videos. I had no

no desire to get in front of a camera and

Film for you I had I had no

I was just basically not motivated, and then yes yesterday two days ago

Two of my videos were targeted by I have no idea who someone was putting fake views on

my last video that I posted so the pre-run you know a warm-up video and

A another one that I posted which was a full body yoga workout

I don't want to make assumptions and say that it was somebody who's trying to sabotage me

I don't it could have been just that I was lucky and my videos were chosen by random spammers

I have no idea

But just as a little back story into YouTube when YouTube sees that there are tons and tons of

Fake views so when I say fake views I mean

Views that are being generated by a computer

That are not real people like you

Mewing the video, it's it's somebody who embedded my video on a spam website, and it was

continuously

refreshing and and

Giving me thousands of views

Within an hour and as a small youtuber those kind of views don't actually

Happen that fast. I've accumulated thousands and thousands of views on videos before but they accumulate over time this

This type of video for you growth. It was a alarm for me, and I basically

Researched it right away and found out what it was and that other people have experienced this

I'm very lucky that I caught it early before YouTube flagged me and

I could have gotten a community strike on my channel

which if you're unfamiliar that is not a good thing when you're a YouTube partner, so I took those videos down and

Stopped it in its tracks. I will be taking measures

For my my current videos to prevent that from happening

to any other the other videos that I have on this channel, and I'm hoping to

Make those videos public again the ones that were targeted so that's an explanation for that as to why?

Two videos just randomly went missing especially

Right after or shortly after I posted one so basically the saying when it rains it pours

It's been pouring really hard on me right now that that's saying rings true

and I have been taking quite a few measures to move forward and

Things are actually in

Other areas of my career things are going great. They're moving in a great direction, but that

leaves this channel kind of hanging in the balance basically

I'm not saying that I'm not going to make videos anymore what I'm saying is that I'm taking a break from posting regular

Weekly videos it could be a couple weeks. It could be a month

originally I was actually planning on doing a

Either a month-long challenge for the month of February or a two-week challenge

I was leaning more towards the 14 day challenge, and I was planning it out. I have my notes

I was planning out the sequences and

the extras that I was going to give along with the challenge, but I

Can't right now. I can't

take on that kind of project right now with all the things that I'm going through and

What other things in my career that I'm trying to accomplish?

There is a huge misconception

that YouTube pays a lot of funny that

youtubers just

Make money from making these videos and the reality of that is that we do not I've been

Doing YouTube full-time for the past year and receiving barely anything in return

So these videos are basically charity

I've been doing charity work for the past year and as much as I want to continue doing charity work

doing this type of charity giving you free videos and being there for you on these videos as

Yoga teacher I cannot I need to focus on myself and my career right now. I basically just need a break

I hope you can understand, and I hope you stick around because the videos the

250 nearly

250 videos that are already on this channel are not going anywhere. They are still gonna be here

They are still available for you to watch and practice with me and when I do come back

I hope that you are still here

Because I really enjoyed making these connections with you over the past year, and I know it seems like I'm saying goodbye

But it's not goodbye. It's just an explanation as to

My absence for a little while I will still be

Posting on the insta story on Instagram and sharing some photos on Instagram if you want to follow me over there

Feel free to message me over there email me my email is still good

Still available the website will still be going up. I will be

Continuously redoing that website and making it what it was back when it was on its previous web server

So that's taking some time, but it's still coming along and when I come back

it's likely that I will start it off with this challenge that I've been planning because I

Would love to share that with you

And I think that you would you would like it so keep an eye out for that coming?

I don't know when it's coming, but I'm hoping in a couple of weeks

again lots of resources on my website

I have several premium courses that I sell on my website that you can take advantage of as well

They're just great you can also download my classes or some of my classes on Gumroad

Comm and you can download them for free

But also you can give a slight donation for the classes if you'd like to download them

So I'm not leaving I'm not disappearing completely you can still find me all over the Internet

But I'm just not going to be posting on

here for a little bit longer

And I hope that you can understand that I hope that you take advantage of all the

previous classes that I already have on here and all of the

resources that I have on my website available even the yellow yoga course the

That I created for them as an introduction to yoga

That would be a great thing to do if you still want to take my classes. Thank you for being there

Thank you again. I'm speaking to to the people who always come back and who really care about

My classes and and me as a teacher

And it means a lot to me your kind words in the comments

Mean so much to me and just thank you. Thank you for

Being there, thank you for coming back all the time and just know that when I do come back and when I do

make these videos when I've made them in the past and when I do continue to make them in the future just

Know that they are for you. They're for you who are

The ones that just

care

So thank you

and I guess that's it so I will see you soon and keep in touch and

I'll be back shortly. Just just taking a break. Okay. Bye

For more infomation >> What Is Going On?! An Update On Why Things Haven't Been The Same Lately | ChriskaYoga - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Why You Need To Stop Using Vaseline! - Healthy Wealthy - Duration: 4:26.

Stop using Vaseline

You probably have a jar of Vaseline buried somewhere in your medicine cabinet

Millions of people swear by it as a remedy for chapped lips congestion diaper rash and dry skin

Unfortunately the popular product is more harmful than many realize

What is petroleum jelly

Petroleum jelly commonly known by the brand name Vaseline is a byproduct of the oil refining process it

Was originally found coating the bottom of oil rigs in the mid-1800s as a byproduct of the oil industry?

It's an unsustainable resource and far from eco-friendly

How does it work

Used in everything from lotions to baby products petroleum. Jelly works by creating a protective barrier on the skin to hold in moisture

The waterproof barrier it creates on the skin blocks pores and can lock in residue and bacteria

When used on a burn or a sunburn it locks in heat and can block the body's ability to heal

That's not all

You need to stop using Vaseline for these four reasons

One it contains harmful hydrocarbons

The skin is unable to metabolize petroleum jelly so it sits as a barrier on the skin until it wears off

this blocks the body from gaining any benefit from the substance a

2011 study found strong evidence that the mineral oil hydrocarbons Vaseline contains are the greatest contaminant of the human body

- it promotes collagen breakdown

Due to the barrier that petroleum jelly creates on the skin it blocks. The skin's ability to breathe and absorb nutrients

This can cause the skin to pull the moisture and nutrients it needs from within leading to college and breakdown

3 it can lead to estrogen dominance

estrogen dominance occurs when the body has high levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone

It has been linked to infertility menstrual problems allergies and autoimmune problems

Petroleum jelly contains chemicals called xenoestrogens, which are believed to increase estrogen problems?

for it can cause pneumonia

Although rare a condition known as lipid pneumonia can occur when small amounts of petroleum. Jelly are inhaled and build up in the lungs

Because the body can't metabolize or break down the substance a severe inflammation in the lungs can occur

natural alternatives to Vaseline

There are several natural alternatives to petroleum jelly that you can use without worrying about health risks if

You're looking for a simple alternative try one of these options

Che better hide in vitamins 8 E. And F. Shea butter works to nourish the skin through the beneficial fatty acids it contains

It can also help reduce inflammation and increase college and productions

These wax a great alternative to petroleum jelly is beeswax

It can be blended into homemade beauty products to protect the skin add it to a homemade lip balm or body cream

Coconut oil this oil is loaded with health benefits

it works to nourish the skin through its fatty acids lauric acid and

anti-inflammatory compounds

cocoa butter cocoa butter contains antioxidants and beneficial fatty acids

It may even help reduce signs of aging

You

For more infomation >> This Is Why You Need To Stop Using Vaseline! - Healthy Wealthy - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

What is academic integrity? - Duration: 7:09.

What is academic integrity?

You may have learned about academic integrity at other schools.

What does it mean at Missouri State?

Academic integrity is the moral code or ethical policy of academia.

Violations include cheating, plagiarism and other behaviors that violate ethical conduct,

which means choosing behaviors that reflect your system of values.

It's important to remember that you're accountable for any academic integrity violations you

commit

even if you didn't mean to commit them or weren't aware that your actions were a violation.

Why else does academic integrity matter?

In addition to betraying your own values, committing an academic integrity violation

puts you at risk of failing the assignment and the class or being dismissed from school

and sent home,

resulting in lost time and money.

It's just not worth it.

It's better to risk a zero on an assignment than to violate academic integrity.

Let's talk about four common academic integrity issues.

Plagiarism is stealing someone else's words or ideas and representing them as your own.

In some cultures, using another person's words is considered a sign of respect for that person,

but in the United States — and at Missouri State —

if you use someone else's words, you must properly attribute the work to its original

author.

Failure to do so is plagiarism.

But what if you use someone else's idea and rephrase it in different words?

Unless you are referencing something that is common knowledge, this is also plagiarism.

Representing someone else's unique ideas, research or knowledge as your own is a violation

of academic integrity.

So is copying someone else's creative work.

Copying someone else's words is plagiarism, but that's not the only type of violation.

If you are stealing another person's ideas or knowledge without giving that person credit,

you are plagiarizing.

There are many methods for crediting someone else's work.

If you're not sure what is required for an assignment, talk to your instructor.

Representing someone else's work as your own

You may have friends or classmates who seem to know more about a subject than you do.

They may seem willing to help you.

But they can't do your work for you.

It's a violation of academic integrity and probably violates your friendship, too.

No one likes to feel used.

Instead of going to friends for help, use campus resources like the Center for Learning

and Writing

(also known as the Bear CLAW),

or talk to your instructor about additional resources.

And never consider buying a paper or other assignment materials from a website or service.

Remember that even though technology has made this type of academic integrity violation

easier to commit,

it's also made it easier to get caught.

Self plagiarism or double dipping

Sometimes, even a student who would not consider plagiarizing someone else's work will commit

self plagiarism,

commonly known as double dipping.

Double dipping occurs when a student turns in the same original work for multiple classes.

This is dishonest because it represents work you created for one class as work you created

for a different class.

You wouldn't sell the same item to two different buyers

or bill two employers for the exact same time,

so don't ask two instructors to grade you for the same assignment.

You may want to work on the same type of project or idea in different classes.

Talk to your instructors.

Be honest and make them aware of your history with the material.

Ask for clear criteria about how each new assignment will be evaluated.

It's natural to want to revisit a subject that interested you and take it further.

Just remember that your new assignment must be substantially different than the old one.

If you want to receive a new grade for the assignment, it must represent an evolution

of your work on the subject.

Group work challenges

Group work creates opportunities to collaborate and learn from peers,

but it can also create risk for academic integrity violations.

When you're working on a group project, you may be held accountable for academic integrity

violations

committed by other group members.

For example, if one group member plagiarizes material for a presentation,

the whole group may be considered to have committed plagiarism.

Always insist that material on your group projects and presentations is properly sourced

and cited —

even if it's material provided by someone else in your group.

And if you suspect someone in your group may be violating academic integrity,

remind them of Missouri State's standards and penalties.

Missouri State is part of the international community of scholars,

and we want you to feel proud of the work you create here.

Abiding by our academic integrity standards isn't just about following the rules,

it's also about getting the most out of your education,

even when an assignment is difficult or covers unfamiliar material.

If you feel confused about the standards, speak to your instructor,

or contact the Office of Academic Integrity.

Many academic integrity violations stem from a lack of understanding

or poor time management,

so remember that there are resources to help you.

Let's revisit the resources available to you.

For help with assignments: the Center for Learning and Writing, also known as the Bear

CLAW

For questions about academic integrity, the Office of Academic Integrity

For help if you're feeling overwhelmed by your school obligations

or anxious about completing assignments:

the Missouri State University Counseling Center

And if you have any questions about how an assignment should be completed

or what is an ethical way to approach it,

talk to your instructor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét