Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

- Get out of my car.

Let go, don't you touch me.

Get out of my car.

What is wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

- Look at you. - You are awful.

- Yeah. - Do you know that?

News flash.

Why would you do that?

Why would you tell my husband that I came over here?

Why? - Cause you did.

No, I didn't, and you know it.

Oh, OK, OK.

Why are you doing this, Randal?

Get out of my face.

You don't have a conscience, do you?

No, you don't know that by now?

And now that Brad and Marcie are having that baby together,

I definitely don't.

They are not having a baby.

You didn't know she was pregnant?

They are not having a baby together.

It's not his child.

Then who's is it?

Can you just stop this?

Oh, no, no, no--

whose baby is it then?

It's yours.

What?

Go check the damn calendar for yourself, and go harass her.

And leave me the hell alone.

Leave us alone.

Wait, it's my kid?

Did you not just hear what I said?

You messing with me?

I don't ever want to mess with you again.

Ooh--

Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad.

He gone.

Oh, he gone, girl.

He gone.

For more infomation >> Alex Makes a Big Mistake | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

First Look: "The Battleground State" | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:41.

[DRAMATIC MUSIC]

RANDAL: Are you pregnant, with his baby?

WEDNESDAYS,

SECRETS SECRETS ARE NO FUN.

NATALIE: Why didn't you tell your mama this?

JUSTICE: He told me not to.

SECRETS SECRETS WILL HURT SOMEONE.

ALEX: You are gonna push me...too far!

[PUNCHING]

EDDIE: That's the whole point of this, Larry, don't you love the pain?

LARRY: No, please don't!

THE TRUTH IS GETTING CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.

RANDAL: I wanna do what I used to do.

ESPERANZA: Why do you want them to know?

- How much did you say you know about Kelly?

LUSHION: There's something else going on that you're not telling me about.

TYLER PERRY'S IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG,

WEDNESDAYS 10/9C.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét