Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Rectangle

Star

Circle

Square

Hexagon

Triangle

Cross

For more infomation >> Learn Shapes and Colors with M&M Chocolate Candy and Wooden Writing for Kids, Toddlers and Babies - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Local church holds prom for people with special needs - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Local church holds prom for people with special needs - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Brown Makeup | Warm Toasty Look for Cold Weather | BYMEGANC - Duration: 7:50.

Hi there, this is Megan, welcome back to my channel.

So recently, the weather has been gloomy and rainy, so I decided to create a look to suit

this weather.

I used warm brown tones to create this toasty look, kind of like the feeling you get when

you're lounging around, sipping a cup of tea.

So I hope that this will bring you some warmth in this cold wet weather.

Let's get right into it!

First of all, I'm using a primer to make sure that my makeup stays on even in the rain.

This primer gives a matte finish.

So I'm applying this with my fingers all over my face, especially to cover up my pores

and on the undereyes to prevent any creasing.

I like that this primer leaves a powdery texture after application.

I'm also using this on my eyelids to help my eyeshadow stand out.

Next, I'm using my favourite NARS foundation.

It gives great coverage and helps to even out my skin tone.

I'm dotting it all over my face for even application.

Then I'll use a brush to blend and pat it into my skin.

I like to use a brush because it spreads the foundation out well and the product doesn't

get absorbed into it.

Next I'm taking a concealer that is very hydrating and brightens up my skin.

I'm applying this to cover up my undereye circles and I like that this concealer doesn't crease.

I'm also covering up my blemishes and any redness or veins.

To set my makeup, I'll be using this lightweight translucent powder.

I'm patting it on so that my base makeup will last longer.

This powder gives a matte and smooth powdery finish.

Since this is a warm toasty look, I'm opting for brow powder because it looks less harsh

and helps the look to be softer.

I'm so glad that I found a brow powder that is pigmented enough to tone down the color

of my brows.

Remember to use the spooly to comb through your brows to remove any excess product.

I finally got the chance to whip out this bronzer.

It has an orange undertone and fits this look perfectly.

I'm applying this all over my face to give my skin a nice healthy warm glow.

Application has to be even across your face, so don't forget your neck and nose.

It's time for the eyeshadows!

All the eyeshadows come from this palette.

I'm first taking a warm beige colour for the base.

I'll be using this to give my eyes more definition.

Then I'm using a shimmery copper brown

and blending this from the outer thirds to the centre of my lids to create a gradient effect.

Blend it upwards, just slightly above the crease.

To add more depth, I'm using this warm brown shade.

Target this on the crease line and outer thirds of the eyes.

Also apply it to the bottom lash line.

I wanted to intensify the look with this dark brown shade.

I used a pencil brush to blend it in a C like manner on the outer thirds.

Then I went back to the warm brown shade to blend it all together.

Finally, I'm taking a matte neutral beige shade to highlight my browbone.

I'm going in with a black eyeliner to define my eyes.

I also apply this in between my lashes and on the upper waterline to give the illusion

of more volume.

I'm drawing small wings at the ends to create bigger looking eyes.

For a full face makeup, we can't go without falsies.

So I'll be using these natural-looking falsies.

Then I'm using the eyeliner again to cover up the band of the lashes.

I'm using a volumizing mascara to blend both my lashes and the falsies together.

Remember to also apply onto the bottom lashes for bigger eyes.

Then I finish off the look by curling my lashes with the Shiseido eyelash curler.

For blush, I'm mixing this mauve shade and orange shade to give a warm glow to my skin.

I'm applying this on my cheeks and I love how the color matches the eyeshadows so well.

I'm also placing a little on my chin to add to the warmth of this look.

I'm adding a gold highlight just to bring out my cheekbones and give a slight shimmer

to my skin since almost all the products I used are matte.

Finally, for the lips, I'm using a brown toned lipstick.

My camera stopped recording when I applied the lipstick.

So here, I'm layering on the lipstick to the intensity that I want.

With this, I am done with this toasty brown look.

I hope that you enjoyed this video.

If you did, please give me a thumbs up and remember to subscribe and follow me on instagram.

The link is in the description box below.

Thank you so much for watching and see you in 2 weeks time.

BYE!!!

For more infomation >> Brown Makeup | Warm Toasty Look for Cold Weather | BYMEGANC - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Local church holds prom for people with special needs - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Local church holds prom for people with special needs - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans - Duration: 2:26.

"Wishful thinking": Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans

Mums everywhere can relate to the pain of trying to get back into your pre-baby jeans.

And Dawn OPorter has been showered with praise after showing the reality of just how difficult that can be.

Shes won the admiration of legions of women across the world after she posted a picture of herself trying to squeeze back in to her pre-baby jeans just two months after giving birth to her first child.

The UK star, who is married to Irish funnyman Chris ODowd , posted a picture of her in her jeans - unable to zip them up - alongside the caption, #wishfulthinking.

In a world where it seems like celebrity mums seem to just ping back into shape overnight, Dawn was hailed by her followers for keeping it real.

One told her: I think if you lie down, youll be able to zip them up, you look amazing anyway!

Another remarked: You will change physically and mentally forever and nothing will ever prepare you. But what you did was grow another human nothing can be more important! You cant be expected to be the same after that! Thank god for you and your honesty! It keeps me sane.

While another joked: Its autumn, throw on a long jumper, loop the button with a hair elastic and nobody will know.

The TV presenter announced the happy news that shed welcomed a baby boy with husband Chris in July.

Taking to Instagram, she shared an adorable snap of her little boy in a duck-emblazoned onesie.

"Happy to announce I am the proud owner of this chirpy little chap," she wrote alongside a picture of her little boy.

"Born July 1st, his name is Valentine O'Porter, and he is so delicious. Two sons, my goodness #soinlove."

It's the second child for Dawn and actor Chris who married in 2012 before welcoming son Art in January 2015.

Dawn first revealed she was expecting back in January, telling listeners of Get On It podcast: Hope your 2017 is going really well. Mine certainly is! I am starting a new novel this week, I'm about to turn 38 and I am pregnant.

For more infomation >> Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Painting Coloring Pages - How to Draw and Coloring Set For Bathroom - Learn Color For Baby - Duration: 4:01.

How to Draw and Coloring Set For Bathroom

For more infomation >> Kids Painting Coloring Pages - How to Draw and Coloring Set For Bathroom - Learn Color For Baby - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back | San Juan‬‬, US, Donald Trump - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back | San Juan‬‬, US, Donald Trump - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Price broke Trump's cardinal rule Never get bad headlines for the boss CNNPolitics - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Tom Price broke Trump's cardinal rule Never get bad headlines for the boss CNNPolitics - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Puerto Rico - Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back CNN - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Puerto Rico - Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back CNN - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tears for deported Kiwi dad as his AFL star son Dustin Martin wins grand final - Duration: 2:23.

Tears for deported Kiwi dad as his AFL star son Dustin Martin wins grand final

Tears for deported Kiwi dad as his AFL star son Dustin Martin wins grand final      .

  Dustin Martins dad Shane had to watch is son play in the AFL finals in Auckland after being deported from Australia for his gang links.

Kiwi father Shane Martin shed a few tears as he watched his son Dustin help his team the Richmond Tigers take out the AFL grand final. They did themselves proud, he told the Herald Sun newspaper moments after the final whistle on Saturday.

Martin wasnt at the MCG to see his son play or be awarded the Norm Smith medal for the best player on field. H Brownlow ✔️ Norm Smith ✔️ Premiership ✔️ New contract ✔️  .

He has been forced to watch the match from Auckland after he was deported last year because of his links to the Rebels motorcycle club.

Martin senior watched the game at the Right Track sports bar in central Auckland, which was decorated with posters of Dustin and the team colours of black and yellow. They did themselves proud, he said.

There was not one person who stood out in the whole team. They did themselves proud, I cant believe it, 100 per cent.

Martin said he was proud of his sons achievements in particular helping Richmond take out the final. We won, what a dream, he said.

Dustin Martin, who earns in excess of $1m a year, had already been awarded the Brownlow Medal earlier this week for fairest and best player in the Australian Football League during the home-and-away season.

He paid an emotional tribute to his father in a post-match interview, telling his dad: I wish you were here.

For more infomation >> Tears for deported Kiwi dad as his AFL star son Dustin Martin wins grand final - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

పూజ మందిరంలో గూడులు కట్టరాదు | Pooja Room Vastu | Vastu Tips for our Pooja Room | Vastu Tip Pooja | - Duration: 1:33.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét