Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

baby

when it is newly born, a baby does little more than cry, feed and sleep but

as it grows it, can smile, sits up and learn to feed and drink by itself

soon it will start crawling on all fours ,standing up walking and talking.

For more infomation >> What is a baby? - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

What is a birthday? - Duration: 0:24.

birthday on your birthday you celebrate the day of the year when you were born

it is a very special day for you your family give you cards and presents you

also have a party and invite your friends

For more infomation >> What is a birthday? - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Here Is How to Lose Weight and Belly Fat with Ginger - Duration: 5:16.

Visit Our Website Here : http://bit.ly/2q90Dxh

Here Is How to Lose Weight and Belly Fat with Ginger

Ginger is a spicy root with a pleasant flavor.

Today, it finds great application in the world of alternative healing, because it provides

a large number of health benefits, including its ability to melt excess pounds and abdominal

fat.

Ginger and weight loss – Clinical trials and Studies

According to Ayurvedic practitioners, regular consumption of ginger root can help you maintain

healthy weight, and even science has backed up this fact.

According to a 2014 study published in the Journal of the Science and Food of Agriculture,

gingerol, the active compound in ginger, triggered a significant weight loss in overweight rats

within 30 days.

The lab animals also marked improvement in their blood sugar and leptin levels.

Leptin makes you feel full after your meals, and has an important role in the entire weight

loss process.

The researchers also revealed that ginger supplementation suppresses obesity in individuals

who do high-fat diet.

This could be a successful therapy in the treatment of obesity related problems.

As shown in another similar study published in 2013, in the European Review for Medical

and Pharmacological Sciences, ginger supplementation does the same thing to rats as Orlistat, the

popular weight-loss drug.

Moreover, ginger causes great improvement in cholesterol levels, and good, or HDL cholesterol

goes up from its baseline level.

Ginger has the capacity to keep you full and enhances digestion.

In other words, it has a huge impact on your struggle with those extra pounds.

Ginger and abdominal fat

Not only ginger keeps your weight under control, it also keeps your belly looking nice and

flat.

Its compounds target the main triggers of abdominal fat, including overeating, hormonal

imbalance, poor energy and insufficient physical activity

It keeps you full, so ginger and ginger water cut down your urge to stuff yourself with

food.

Hormonal imbalance and chronic stress cause cortisol levels go up and down, and this causes

a general chaos that mostly affects immunity and metabolism.

A 2004 article from the Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, ginger suppresses the secretion

of cortisol.

High cortisol levels lead to weight gain, so it is pretty hard to get rid of abdominal

fat.

Consume ginger regularly and bring your organism back to normal.

This will lead to general well-being and healthy weight loss process.

Ginger will boost your energy naturally, and you will feel good both mentally and physically.

Ginger and weight loss

Here are some handy tips on how to use ginger in service of your health and weight loss.

Chew a thin slice of ginger before your meals to regulate your metabolism, enhance digestion,

reduce cortisol and boost energy.

Combine a tiny bit of grated ginger, a squeeze of lemon juice and a dash of salt.

Take a few pinches of this mixture before your meals to regulate your appetite and stimulate

digestion.

Make a cup of nice ginger lemon tea.

Lemons have shown to stimulate weight loss as well.

You can use ginger in cooking as well.

It is an excellent spice with even greater flavor that does not have to be 'hidden.'

Do an online research, and look for healthy recipes that will help you win the battle

against your pounds.

Ginger tea

Ginger tea is another excellent way to introduce the root to your diet.

For optimal results, drink it 2-3 times a day.

It is super tasty and easy to make.

Grate an inch of fresh ginger or use a teaspoon of ginger powder.

Add it to a heat-tolerant glass that fits about 2 cups of liquid.

Pour over some boiling water.

Let your tea steep for 10 minutes.

Strain and stir in 1-2 teaspoons of organic honey and some lemon juice for a citrusy hint.

Honey and lemon have great powers, and they both make ginger tea even better.

You can use Matcha tea instead of water.

In this way you will burn fat 4 times faster.

Health benefits

In addition to its aforementioned ability to aid in weight loss, ginger also reduces

inflammation, nausea, vomiting, and it destroys abnormal cancer cells.

Use it to make your own detox drink.

It works well in traditional remedies for many ailments.

Ginger powder remains good for several months.

Of course, you have to make sure to keep it in airtight containers and store them in a

dark and cool place.

Keep your fresh ginger in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.

Freeze any remains of the root to prolong its lifespan, and you can use it within half

a year.

Precautions

Although it is one of the greatest spice to use, both in cooking and supplementing, ginger

is not recommended to everyone.

Several of people should avoid ginger as it can interact with pharmaceutical remedies

and can make certain health conditions even worse.

Thank you For Visiting Our Youtube Chanel Please don't forget to subscribe our channel

Subscribe : http://bit.ly/2rRgSLG

For more infomation >> Here Is How to Lose Weight and Belly Fat with Ginger - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

90% Of Weight Loss Is Diet These 24 Foods Will Help You Blast Belly Fat And Lose Weight, - Duration: 6:39.

Visit Our Website Here : http://bit.ly/2q90Dxh 90% Of Weight Loss Is Diet These 24 Foods

Will Help You Blast Belly Fat And Lose Weight,

It is very important to be on a good diet in order to lose weight, because 80-90 % of

losing weight relies on the type of food we intake. But you can only incorporate a healthy

diet, and not follow a strict diet where almost everything is forbidden.

Change your lifestyle and turn towards healthy things, avoid bad food and eat healthy food,

and pay attention to how much food you eat and the time when you eat.

Here is a list of 25 healthy foods that are helpful in losing weight, and you should eat

these foods and burn fat at the same time.

Avocado

Avocados are rich in nutrients and contain little sugar. One study, which was published

in the Nutritional journal, proved that we can lower the hunger by 40% for several hours

after we eat ½ fresh avocado.

Avocado can also be incorporated in the salad as well as avocado-based oil and it will augment

the carotenoid absorption by 3 to 5 times. It can also improve the metabolism and boost

the energy due to its rich content of monounsaturated fats.

Beans and Legumes

Legumes and beans are abundant in fiber and protein, and they go through the digestive

tract very slowly, providing a feeling of satiety, and they can also hinder hyperglycemia,

hypoglycemia and regulate blood sugar.

They can also increase the production of cholecystoknin – powerful appetite suppressant and also

improve the balance of micro-organisms.

Berries

Blueberries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and K and they have little

calories and sugar. They are also abundant in dietary fiber, which is powerful in decelerating

the absorption of sugar and gives a feeling of satiety.

Pear and apple

Apples and pear are very rich in fiber, and contain almost no calories. For example, a

medium size apple contains 95 calories – which is about 5% of the recommended daily intake

of calories, and a small size pear contains 86 calories – which is less than 5% of the

recommended daily calorie intake in a healthy diet.

They are also rich in dietary fiber.

One study was conducted in which 49 between the age of 30 to 50 participated, and they

consumed 3 pears or apples or oat cookies. The results showed that the women that ate

apples or pears were losing weight and the group that ate oat cookies did not.

It is also recommended to eat the apples and pear without peeling them, to get all the

healthy benefits.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit is considered as the most powerful food for burning fat. It promotes the production

of cholecystoknin – which suppresses the hunger and also has a 'negative calorie'

– which makes it to burn more calories than it actually has.

It is also efficient in lowering the kevels of insulin and as a result it hinders the

fat buildup.

So it is recommended to eat a lot of grapefruit, whether for lunch or breakfast. The pulpy

and unsweetened juice of grapefruit also offers numerous health benefits.

Whole Grain

Eating whole grain in moderate amount can provide various health benefits, instead of

consuming not refined, white bread. Consume whole grain cord, sorghum, barley, brown rice,

quinoa, wild rice, whole oats and buckwheat.

Scientist from the Wake Forrest University discovered that eating 2.5 portions a day

can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by 21%. Germ and bran are destroyed in the

process of refining and they are actually the most nutritious ingredients.

Salmon

Salmon is rich in beneficial nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids (4,023mg per 178 grams

of salmon), and they can improve the mood and the brain function.

The Omega 3 is also beneficial in hindering metabolic disease and obesity, aid in the

digestion process and soothes inflammation. Salmon is very rich in amino acids and proteins

that can increase the efficiency of insulin and treat the inflammation of the digestive

tract.

Salmon is abundant in iodine, helps in ameliorating the thyroid gland function.

Grapes

Grapes are very rich in phytonutrients like polyphenol and phenols, and this gives them

potent anti-inflammatory properties that can hinder metabolic disease, inflammation and

obesity.

The American Diabetes Association has proved that the polyphenols can hinder oxidative

stress caused by fructose and also ameliorate insulin sensitivity. But on the other hand,

grapes are also abundant in fructose and calories, so it is not recommended to eat more than

1 -5 cups

a day.

Thank you For Visiting Our Youtube Chanel Please don't forget to subscribe our channel

Subscribe : http://bit.ly/2rRgSLG

For more infomation >> 90% Of Weight Loss Is Diet These 24 Foods Will Help You Blast Belly Fat And Lose Weight, - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

US news: Michael Steele: Tom Price's pricey jet bill is hypocritical MSNBC highlights - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> US news: Michael Steele: Tom Price's pricey jet bill is hypocritical MSNBC highlights - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Episode 46 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:09.

This program contains violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative dialogue.

It is intended for mature audiences.

Viewer discretion advised.

The characters and situations in this program are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

ORK

I'm scared of bringing a child into this world of ours.

It depends on how he or she is raised,

and I know our baby's going to be sensible.

Aren't you, my little baby? Right?

Monchito!

Depends on how the baby is raised?

Catalina had loving and attentive parents,

yet she still causes her parents headaches.

Yes, but it's because of her age.

Who at certain point of their life

hasn't misbehaved once or twice?

Monchito!

I just pray that our child not give us so many headaches.

No, I know it won't. It won't.

Monchito!

It's me. It's Jota.

I'm here with Vanessa and the baby!

-Nothing. -Catalina's being irresponsible.

She knows she's under threat.

How can she leave without telling anyone?

Call the police.

Oh please.

The police in this town are corrupt.

What'll we say?

I'm certain they'd help...

help get rid of her.

You're right.

I forgot the police in this town are on the take.

Let's call my boss. It's all I can think of.

Let's cal him. Come to the living room with me.

No, you go ahead.

It's fine, Albeiro. Let's go.

-You sure? -Yes!

What's going on?

What's up?

Nothing?

Nope. He won't open.

We're knocking, but he won't open.

He has to be there.

How do you know?

I spoke to Catalina, who said he was on his way here.

She asked me to watch him.

Should I... climb in?

No, are you crazy? You could get hurt.

-I'll do it. -No.

This isn't my first time. You just stay there.

Be careful, honey.

Careful!

Oh Lord.

See anything?

So we'll see each other at 6AM tomorrow

on the same airstrip as always.

See you there.

And remember to bring lots of cash.

We'll need to bribe a lot of people.

Don't worry about that. I got plenty of it.

Okay.

Deal. I'm going to prepare.

See you.

Alright then.

Monchito?

It's me. Jota.

This is very strange.

Why isn't Jota opening? Honey!

I'm getting worried.

Me too. Jota!

Sweetie!

Come quickly. Something's wrong with him.

-What? -Oh my God!

I don't want anything left to chance.

The moment Gato Gordo and Titi arrive, separate them.

Gato Gordo likes horses.

Take him to the stables and do it there.

Bring Titi to me.

I'd like to speak to him before he dies.

Now get going.

My beautiful Diabla.

Chalo.

We're ready to begin production.

<i> That is great news.</i>

<i> Especially now</i> <i> that my star suppliers</i>

are about to disappear.

Are you going to do what you promised?

You're going to kill them?

Their graves have been freshly dug, and we're just waiting.

That is good news.

That's why I'm crazy about you.

Diabla, don't you think you and I ought to get married?

Might be a good idea, but I don't love anyone.

I don't love you either, dumdum.

That's why I'm asking!

Imagine us as a couple.

<i> We'd be the most feared</i> <i> drug traffickers in the world.</i>

<i> The best of Latin America.</i>

Let me think about it.

Right on, but just a few hours.

I'll make you a deal.

You kill Titi and Gato Gordo and I'll give you my answer.

You got it, darling.

Love you, Diabla.

You too, my big boss.

Get married...

Water with two-and-a-half drops of lemon.

Drink it.

There you go.

Feeling better?

What happened, Nacho?

Uh...

She broke my heart into a million pieces.

That's what happened.

I suppose you're talking about Catalina, right?

Don't worry, though. Everything's going to be fine.

I'll talk to her so you two can make up.

No, I'll talk to her when I can, alright?

But she's very worried about you.

I'll talk to her when I can.

I'll talk to her.

Now please leave me alone.

-But Nachi... -Please leave me alone.

-I'm fine. -But we...

I'm fine!

Please leave me alone.

If you need anything, let us know.

Take care of yourself.

Bye, buddy.

I'll have my cell phone on me.

I spoke to my boss.

They're going to do all they can to find Catalina.

That's great.

Albeiro, do you know where she might be?

Some place Catalina frequents?

No...

The only place I can think of is Valentina's.

She's her best friend. Maybe she's there.

-Why don't you call her? -I'd rather go in person.

If Catalina won't talk to me, Valentina will have her back.

You're right about that.

Then I guess we wait.

Come with me.

Come with me, Catalina.

I will.

Let me tell my daughter

she and her brother are going to be alone.

Answer that.

I'll be back.

What's up, buddy?

Hey, Hernan Dario is home.

Well, not your home. His.

Is Catalina there?

No, he said he didn't know where she could be.

How can he not know? He has to.

Ask him.

<i> But he doesn't.</i>

You know he loves her with all his heart.

He wouldn't lie to us.

Oh God.

<i> But where can she be?</i>

I don't know.

How about we do this...?

Alright, Hernan Dario, it's time to face the truth.

Time to look me in the eyes

and tell me the perverted filth you did.

Something I can never forgive.

Jotica, is that you?

Mariana.

Yes?

We have to talk.

We are talking.

Why'd you do it?

Do what?

Can we have a serious talk?

I am speaking seriously.

I simply let my body do something

that's in its nature to do.

Something it'd never done before.

Stop being cynical

and look at me when I speak to you.

It's not cynicism. It's realism.

The problem is you blow everything out of proportion.

You had to do it with your aunt's boyfriend.

Alright, enough.

It had to be with somebody!

That it happened with him was just the way it worked out.

And don't be so dramatic.

Besides, I'm not the first and I won't be the last.

Right about now, women the world over are doing it.

Right?

I can't believe you're so calm about this.

Your mother said you didn't use protection.

That is true.

Are you aware of the consequences?

I sure am.

A baby.

A baby, among other things! Let's begin there.

At your age, it'd ruin your life.

Yours maybe.

For me, it might be fun toy.

A toy?

A toy, Mariana!

Do you hear yourself?

You sound like a crazy person.

Maybe I am.

But at least I'm not bitter like you and Mom.

Why'd you do it?

Why'd I do what?

How did I not realize it?

No, honey. Hear me out.

Let's talk.

Honey?

Don't call me that ever again!

Don't treat me this way.

You're a coward. It's the least you deserve.

You already know.

What do I know? What?

Tell me.

You've got some nerve, Hernan Dario.

With all the women in the world,

with so many of them,

why my niece?

Why? Why? Why?

I want you to take this.

What is it?

The morning after pill.

What for?

It works up to 72 hours after sex.

It'll stop a pregnancy before it starts.

I won't take it.

Mariana, please, there's still time to prevent it.

You're behaving like a child.

-Well, I'm not. -Could've fooled me!

You haven't even lived a full 18 years,

18 misspent years, by the way.

You've so much more to go!

Do you know everything you'd miss out on

if you got pregnant?

There's still time.

You could put off this experience,

-if you want a baby that badly. -I will not put it off!

Otherwise I wouldn't be having Hernan Dario's baby,

and I like him!

Would you rather I lied to you?

When did you become this?

I can't believe it.

And I can't believe my father, a doctor,

a man who's supposed to save lives,

is telling me to kill my baby!

It's not a baby.

Almost.

Don't you mean your toy?

I'm going to leave the pills there.

You're going to think long and hard about what to do.

Analyze the consequences

and try to have some common sense about this.

I'll talk to you later.

Know where your mother is?

Of course I know.

The moment you left, she called Albeiro

and left with him.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét