Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

so I wanted to talk to you today about how anything is possible in your life

anything you want to do anywhere you want to be anybody you want to talk to

is completely possible now right here today I don't know if you can see around

me I'm speaking at one of the best business schools in the nation in the

world it's the USC Marshall School of Business

cuz it's always been my dream to change the education system it's been my dream

to transform the way that people learn and affect a billion people all over the

world change the world anything is possible and I never thought that given

my background I would be able to be on Forbes you interviewed on TV stations

just Fox CBS and etc and now I'm speaking at one of the

most respected institutions in the world USC Marshall School of Business about

how to be an entrepreneur and how to do big things that change the

world now the reason I'm telling you this is because really where you've got

to start though if you want to do big things is you've got to dream at first

and if you don't know where you want to go you're never going to get there you

have to dream it first so have big dreams and never let go of those dreams

and understand that anything is possible so I just wanted to encourage you today

and also ask you a question what is your dream don't tell me what you're sick and

tired of because that's BS that's how you become like the rest of the world

the rest the world took complaints right don't complain tell me what your dream

is tell me what your dream is you want what how much time you want to spend it

with who you want to do what then you can backwards engineer what your

business looks like but your life may look like from that

point I hope that helps let me know what your guys dream is in the comments I

love the interaction and I'll be posting up some really cool videos for you guys

soon of my talk over here at USC give me a big thumbs up this is a big step for

me and I'm really excited so I'll see you guys soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét