Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

-The midseason finale, for me

was really powerful.

-Epic.

-Fulfilling, moving.

-Really, really intense,

-How long is this midseason

break going to last?

-Give me sugar!

[MUSIC}

For more infomation >> Queen Sugar Is Back | Queen Sugar | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

'This Is Not The Finest Hour Of The United States Government' - Sen. Bill Nelson | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> 'This Is Not The Finest Hour Of The United States Government' - Sen. Bill Nelson | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

US news: 'This is not the finest hour of the United States government' ... MSNBC highlights - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> US news: 'This is not the finest hour of the United States government' ... MSNBC highlights - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Recap (09/15/2017) | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:10.

I already introduced you to him, but you forgot.

He's Santiago, my husband.

Do I look stupid to you?

You think I don't know that that's Titi?

Oh, Mom.

Of course it's not Titi.

He's Santiago, my husband.

That's Tit.

Mrs. Hilda.

Don't you ever get tired of lying, Cata

and now you're back, parading around with this man.

When are you going to stop sleeping around

with every drug lord in this country?

That's not how I raised you! When will it end?

-I'll wait outside. -No, Santi...

her poor little orphan niece.

That's going to be so fun, Mom.

I guess it's fine if they won't recognize you, but...

the head of the new most powerful cartel in Mexico.

What cartel, Mom?

I don't know.

You're from there, aren't you?

Perfect.

We only have one little problem.iti.

He's a murderer.

He killed your ex-husband, right?

Both things, Santiago.

Yes, he is a murder

Then how are you going to do it?

Tell me how you're going have to sleep with him.ssary

[Resopla]

I want a divorce.

Santiago.tiago,

a stinky smoke started coming out from under the door.

It smelled really strange.

I've never smelled it before.

I asked Hernan Dario and he knew.

He said she was smoking marijuana.

I cannot believe this...

Hold on a sec.

I want to know more.

For eDoing what? long you've Smoking?ve you been?

About a year and a half.

A year and a half?

Why didn't you tell us so we could help you?

I don't need any help.

A kilo in Mexico goes for $15,000.

Producing it costs $1,000 per kilo.

Transporting it, another $1,000.

Which means our profit is $13,000 per kilo.

So this is Danielita's share. .

You're loaded, Danielita.

Anibal Manrique, mayor of Pereira, this is yours.

Count it.

that I'd like to ask you a question.

Ask away.

I hope you'll answer me honestly.

We're speaking honestly.

Okay.

Did you do drugs wh

What's the matter? Yes or no?

Yes, Mariana.

Yes, I did drugs when I was your age.

The math is simple.

Being a parent must be tough.

Yeah!

I think about it every day.

We have to be very careful with our kids, honey.

We have to raise them well and devote time to them.

And shower them with love. That's what's most important.

Nachi, is having kids important to you

Of course.

I want to have a boy.

He'll play soccer or sing or play the guitar.

It must be nice, right?

Why? What about you?

No, I don't want kids.

I never liked it.

Ever.

See the difference between you and me?

That's what worries me. You do like it.

And who supposedly forced you?

A guy they call Titi.

There's someone named Titi?

He's getting rich off of junkies

You know it.ot he's l.

One or ten?

I know where you're going with this.

One.

We've got a means of production,

and Gato Gordo's in the way.

I am not changing my mind.

Let's make a pact that none of us can ever break in our lives.

What?

None of us will ever have children.

I'm in.

Me too.

I swear to God I will ne

Since your mind's made up,

what else is there to talk about?

That's what I think,

Those sounded like gunshots.

Come on! Move!

----!

Come on!

Let's go!

Follow them! Don't let them escape!

Yes!

Careful!

I love you."

Her name's Queen?

No, she's the Cocaine Queen of the Mexico City Cartel.

That's why I told you it was smart of you to not steal.

We've been watching you.

That wasn't necessary, miss.

Good evening.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm Calvo, at your service.

Good evening, Calvo.

I'm sure Daniela told you to keep this a secret.

Yes, sir?

Are you guys alright?

We're worried after hearing about what happened last night.

Worried because we're still alive, huh?

No, sir. Of course not.

Look, Titi and I think you hired those hitmen.

are you?

I'm leaving the station now. We're outside.

<i> How are you,</i> Mr. Marcial's funeral.

<i> I'm sad</i> <i> to hear it.</i>

How could I not come? Poor Chucky was here alone.

<i> That was so kind </i> <i> of you, honey.</i>

I' me.

One day.

Ow!

Listen!

You'll regret having disrespected me.

One day, Catalina...

Wake up.

You fell asleep.

It appears I did. I'm sorry.

Don't get up too fast. You might get dizzy.

I know.

It's been a rough couple of days.

You can keep sleeping if you want.

I'll go visit Hilda.

No.

I promised my sister I'd pick her up.

Is something wrong?

Titi?

I thought he was dead!

That's what I thought too!

Diabla? Diabla, you alright?

You okay?

I'm fine.

Then she's the one who did it.

You think?

Hey, Danielita.

What's up, Titi? How's it going?

That's what I want to know. How's it going?

<i> You heard</i> <i> about last night?</i>

No, what happened last night?u didn't h?

They got us.

What do you mean?

Don't play dumb with me. I know you.

Titi, I really don't know what you're talking about.

They tried to kill us last night.

There's not a doubt in my mind it was you,

which means you and me have got problems.

What?

Listen to you!

How can you think I'd want you dead?

I need to see you in person and loDon't worry.e eyes.

I'll go alone.

You don't trust me.

At this point in my life, I don't even trust myself.

Or humanity in general.

Fine.

Can I borrow some money? I haven't got a dime.

Of course. You got it.

Let's call Chalo.

Okay, I'll call him.

I'll get it out. I'll help you.

There we go.

Fine, you call him.

What's going on?

-How is it saved? -Can't you find it?

Chalo.

Let me help you.

No, Chalo. I found it.

Here it is.

But confront her in what way?

You have children, right?

What's Catalina doing here?

Right.

She's Catalina, your oldest daughter.

And Catalina, your youngest.

They're your daughters.

What are you trying to do? Enough!

What do you want from me?

I do have two children.

But they're Catalina, this ingrate standing right here,

and Bayron, not this child here.

What do you want from me?

I'll get him.

Bayron!

Nurse, come quickly.

Bayron.

NurseCome here.ckly.

There, there, Mom. Take it easy.

Your sister and Albeiro are plotting against me.

They're trying to make me think I'm crazy.

They're saying so many things,

like that I have another daughter,

that girl there.

They're telling me she's my daughter too.

Help me out of here, honey.

Mom, I'm not your son Bayron.

What?

Not my son?

I just got a call from Gato Gordo and Titi.

Or rather, Titi and Gato Gordo.

He seemed skeptical. They're probably not coming.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét