Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Oct 1 2017

Learn Colors With Motu Patlu and Microwave for Children Colors With Microwave Toy

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Motu Patlu and Microwave for Children Colors With Microwave Toy - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Police Search For Man Caught On Video 'Upskirting' Woman At Walmart - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Police Search For Man Caught On Video 'Upskirting' Woman At Walmart - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

3-D Printing for Space Exploration | The Daily 360 - Duration: 1:40.

The process you see is actually using indigenous Mars materials or materials

available elsewhere in the solar system combined

with materials that can be recycled

from what's already onboard a spaceship, so that you can carry as

little weight with you to construct a structure in space.

The big point of it all is carrying weight into space is

extraordinarily expensive. I think the figure used to be something like,

you know, $10 million a pound. Because the fuel

that you'll need to burn to actually get that into orbit

is just absolutely insane,

and the size of the spacecraft you need to actually handle that.

The idea is to take as little with you as possible,

and to use whatever is available — whatever you're already taking

with you in the form of the spacecraft — and then whatever you can find.

We're using about 80 pounds of material for that dome compared

to four or five hundred for the concrete domes,

and yet achieve comparable strength to a fully cured concrete mixture

without having to wait 30 days for the cure, without having to deal

with water, which is going to be very difficult on a place like Mars

where your daily surface temperature could be as high as 70 degrees,

but as low as negative 190 degrees Fahrenheit.

For more infomation >> 3-D Printing for Space Exploration | The Daily 360 - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Red Sox Fans Celebrate Win For AL East Title - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Red Sox Fans Celebrate Win For AL East Title - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To apply and Pay for College WCNC - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> How To apply and Pay for College WCNC - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Supinator Activation - Corrective Exercise for Elbow, Forearm and Wrist - Duration: 6:21.

This is Brent of the Brookbush Institute, and in this video we're doing more exercise

for forearm postural dysfunction. That's individuals that have issues with the

wrist, forearm, or elbow. I'm going to have my friend Crystal come out, she's going

to help me demonstrate. In this particular video we're going to do an

exercise for supination. Now this is one of the last exercises I teach clients

with forarm dysfunction right. So we've already done this flexor activation, we

did even the reverse Tyler twist, which was a progression of flexor activation.

We did that radial deviation exercise, which was flexor carpi radialis

activation. After teaching those I would then teach this exercise, because this

exercise involves a lot of the cues taught in those previous exercises.

We talked about how forearm postural dysfunction is excessive

pronation, extension and ulnar deviation. So the reason why I'm reminding you of

that is we have to keep out of all of those little joint actions. Okay we're

going to do supination, but we also have to do a little flexion of radial

deviation. So we'll start with the the lightest one of course just to get

you used to this. I find it easiest to start somebody in good position, so

get them all the way supinated, get them in flexion, and make sure they're doing

flexion with radial deviation and not ulnar deviation. Once you get them

there they can then just twist this puppy down like this, and slowly let themselves

back to neutral. That's it and then if they go back, they're doing both

concentric and eccentric. Now we did talk a little bit about the benefits of

eccentric strengthening when we did that reverse Tyler twist. That some studies

show that eccentric strengthening might be better for rehab. So what she could do

is start here, crank down, go back to neutral,

and then when you start over, get into position, crank down, slowly go back to

neutral. Alright let's try that a couple times. So

start over, crank down, and then a nice four second eccentric, two-three-four,

back to neutral. Make sure that when you go back to neutral you don't force

yourself in the ulnar deviation here. And so we're going to crank down, and then we

know we're going to crank down probably out a little bit, and slowly back to

neutral. Good, cool, back to neutral. If that works out well and we want to then

progress to start adding the concentric, maybe for functional reasons, maybe we

feel like we need to get that strength back, then you can go back to trying to-

let's see if we can stay here, and you can supinate, flex, and radial deviate, all

at the same time. It's tough, this is a tough one. It like seems easy at

first, you're like oh yeah just flip my hand over. But to flip your hand over and

keep in the flexed and radially deviated position is not so easy. You guys are

going to find this real easy to start, like trying to extend the wrist or break

into ulnar deviation. Takes a little bit of concentration, we see the pursed lips

again. Like I said you guys can see a lot of tongue sticking out, we'll try to, try

to figure this thing out. Good stuff, you want to try a heavier one? Yeah, once again

guys always test your patients on this one, so set it up. Like I go pop quiz

style. I think that's important from a learning perspective, if I've done all

that cueing like I did before where I was like putting her hands in position

and stuff like that, which is great initially, I want to make sure that she

can do this on her own before she leaves. So you're going to start with just the

eccentric one first, that's cool. Make sure you get into good position, right

without any resistance. Then crank that puppy down, we talked about how cranking it

down and out was probably a little bit better, and then slowly back. That's

fantastic, try that again, boom.

Down and out, a little towards me, good.

Cool, oh that was a little bit of ulnar deviation, don't forget we got to go this

way a little bit too. So you're trying to get all the way over, you're trying to

get all the way over this way, or that way since it's that arm. All right, I'm just kidding.

All right okay, so this is a tougher exercise. You're going to find that like

using one of the bigger FlexBars is probably not going to happen

initially. I would start off small, and once again this is one of those

exercises that I would progress to. I would probably not give this exercise to

somebody on their first session with me. As you guys could tell it like involved

all of the cues, from almost all of the videos, for all of the other forearm

exercises. Let's start off with a couple of the easier forearm exercises. Give our

patients and clients a chance to be successful, so that when they get to this

exercise it feels like a reward, and they're already a little bit familiar

with what you're going to put them through. Obviously Crystals actually been

sitting here, and taking in all of this information as we've been doing these

videos. I guarantee if I would have started the day with this particular

exercise, we would have had a harder time getting through it. Alright so there you

guys go another forearm exercise for you. I hope by now you're starting to build a

nice little repertoire for individuals with like lateral and medial

epicondylitis, tennis elbow, and golfer's elbow so to speak, and wrist

issues. Some individuals with certain hand pains this stuff works really well.

The bigger repertoire you have, the more tools you have in your tool bag, the more

likely you are to be successful. If you have any questions or comments please

leave them below.

you

For more infomation >> Supinator Activation - Corrective Exercise for Elbow, Forearm and Wrist - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Taiji Ten for Resistance and Healing - Duration: 3:07.

I try to center myself and prepare, the crown of my head perpendicular to the heavens.

I inhale deeply.

My mind begins to slow, muscles begin to relax.

My arms swim smoothly through the air in front of me.

I push imposter syndrome and self-defeating mindsets away from me.

I focus on my breathing, existing in the present moment.

I brush away the day's racial micro- and macro-aggressions, recalling the brilliance

and resilience of my people.

I wipe off the judgment that comes with the White/male gaze, the hypervisibility and invisibility.

Another deep breath and then exhale.

I separate my true self from the master narratives that perpetuate racialized gendered stereotypes.

The process of respiration and the slow, rhythmic movements connect me to Mother Earth.

I remove myself from the pressures of the academy, the cultural taxation and the socialized

need to be (materially) productive.

I stare beyond my hands as they move across my stoic face.

I try to clear my mind of haunting memories of rejection, racial battle fatigue, chronic

illness.

My hands erase recent experiences with anxiety, hypertension, emergency room tests, and the

imminence of mortality.

As I balance, I remind myself that I am strong and that I come from a long line of strong

Boricua women.

As I balance, I remind myself that I am worth slowing down.

My son needs me, my community needs me.

I kick away the barriers in my mind placed there by internalized oppression.

I strike out against coloniality, marginalization, cultural imperialism, and exploitation.

Growing confident, I ward off burn out, sickness, fatigue, frustration, and aggravation.

I pull towards me love, humility, and compassion, while pushing back against bigotry and hate.

I ward off carelessness and apathy, ignorance and colorblindness, willful negation and denial

– all enemies of human rights and social justice.

I bring in hope, courage, and passion, while pushing back against cynicism, cowardice,

and inaction.

I open myself up to the present moment and to the future, uplifted and standing firm.

I am here . . . and I am not going anywhere.

For more infomation >> Taiji Ten for Resistance and Healing - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nino Bless - Mind Altering w/lyrics (enable CC for LYRICS) - Duration: 3:51.

Uh-uh, Keep your eye on the screen.

This is mind altering.

Ignore the lines in between.

See the signs we design.

We're redefining your dreams; assigning a mindless grind for the lights and the gleam.

Don't fight it.

Nah.

Like it.

No we don't change the climate.

Obsess with what you drive in.

There's your creative license.

Compare your life with other lives.

The other side is always greener.

Love is blind.

Fuck the poor.

All is right.

All is wrong.

Discuss what we want.

That stress keeping you up at night?

A pill'll fix it.

Get addicted.

Side effects: get you sick, or get us richer.

Heightened senses?

I object.

[No, no,] [no, no,] [no, no] don't look [up, up, up, up,] [up, up, up, up,] [up, up,

up, up,] [up, up, up, up.]

I'm dying in a desert like, "If I only had a million dollars" Wait, I cannot drink

this? No.

Hope amazon drones are shipping to deserted places.

Until then I'm fucked and that million is worthless ain't it?

I can't explain it.

I draw pictures.

Y'all can paint em.

I lend info.

Y'all can take it, or debate it.

You can rate it.

You can hate it.

You can say that I'm your favorite and the greatest.

Just don't say that I ain't make it in this place if I ain't A-list.

Praise what pays ... Why?

Must I repeat my dessert "drink a million" reference?

Take this in and let it save you in a second.

Now look [up, up, up, up,] [up, up, up,] [up, up, up,]

[up, up, up, up,] [up, up, up, up] [up, up, up] [up, up, up,] [up, up, up, up.]

I take the onus, 'cause it's meant for me to tell it to your photographic memories.

That's yet to be developed.

Let it settle in and start setting new settings in your melon.

While it overwrite, the death within your frontal lobe was rendering like, Done.

Done. upload complete.

upload complete.

upload complete.

Done.

Done. upload complete.

complete.

Done.

Done. Ok, you win.

I won't look up, up, up, up, up.

I am a your Pup-pup-pup-pup-puppet.

You can fuck whatever you want.

I just want stuff.

I see it clear.

I see Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Motorola.

I see Nestle, Guess, Prada, Gucci, Fendi, MTV, ABC, Espys, Netflix, Sony, Disney, Nickelodeon,

and NBC.

Anything trending.

I don't pray, but wait, "Pray for Paris." I just put my face on a flag, 'cause, shows

that I care, and everyone else on Facebook has it.

I want all the money, all the hoes, all the cars, all the clothes, baller life, G6; I

don't know what that is, but I need it.

Imma be rich, a G pimp, chill in my yacht til I'm seasick.

(See, sick.)

Whatever you want, I believe in: A white Jesus.

I don't like Adidas.

Prefer Nikes, but I buy Yeezys.

Buy all the CDs you tell me to buy.

rescinding the truth while you selling a lie.

One more pop, cake, sugar, GMOs.

Fuck diabetes.

Mickey D's 2 for 3?

I'll eat this beef it's meat to me.

I love gossip, TMZ, Blue Ivy's birthday.

HeHeHe.

Let me share this meme y'all need to see.

Search for a pic, TBT.

I want money, more money, and honies that's cuties.

Auto-correct, typo.

I meant that are cuties with lipo-.

You know the type, those sluts with booty like Kim K. I wanna get laid and get paid.

With anyone that touch me, this AK Imma let spray.

Brraat!

Brraat!

Brraat!

Getting paid.

[slurring as the brain cells die] I said that already, But I'm ready to ball [???] my

Ipod [???] Reddit Reddit Reddit Rule the World.

World Star.

World Star.

Look at th-heh-Look at th- beating up a girl, and she's punching another girl.

This shit's fucking funny

For more infomation >> Nino Bless - Mind Altering w/lyrics (enable CC for LYRICS) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Farm Animals Names and Sounds - Learn Domestic Animals Sounds For Children - Happy Land TV - Duration: 5:41.

Learn Farm Animals Names and Sounds - Happy Land TV

For more infomation >> Learn Farm Animals Names and Sounds - Learn Domestic Animals Sounds For Children - Happy Land TV - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLORS with little MINI McQUEEN Cars: learning colors educational animation for kids with Cars - Duration: 10:31.

LEARN COLORS with little MINI McQUEEN Cars: learning colors educational animation for kids with Cars

For more infomation >> LEARN COLORS with little MINI McQUEEN Cars: learning colors educational animation for kids with Cars - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ultra Vasily The Killer reveals Putin's secret police waiting for Brits at 2018 World Cup - Duration: 3:13.

Ultra Vasily The Killer reveals Putin's secret police waiting for Brits at 2018 World Cup

CRACKING DOWN: Vasily insists that Putin will not tolerate hooligans at the tournament.

Vasily Stepanov, 38, was an Ultras poster boy renowned for his brutal beatings. At Euro 2016, he was reportedly the mastermind behind the brutal beatings inflicted on England fans in France.

But now he has spoken out on how Putin's Federal Security Service (FSB) will tackle potential thugs at the 2018 World Cup. Around 1,000 hooligans have been banned already after authorities monitored their aggressive online posts.

EX-ULTRA: He reportedly co-ordinated attacks on Brits at last years Euros. He told The Sun: "There will be no trouble. Our police have seen to that.

"Known hooligans have been spoken to and you will find them on holiday or visiting their grandmas during the tournament. They will not go anywhere near the matches.

"I have retired from hooliganism so I will go to games, and if an England fan recognises me he should not be scared, he should ask me for a selfie." Footie fans are expected to avoid the tournament after Russian yobs injured dozens and even left two Three Lions supporters in comas and 35 injured at Euro 2016 in France.

The violence was so bad, UEFA was forced to impose a suspended disqualification on the Russian team. But the bearded giant has now apparently renounced violence and is trying to ease fears over hooligans at next year's tournament.

He added: "I know that nothing like Marseille could possibly happen here because the authorities simply won't tolerate it." The former thug is a lifelong Spartak Moscow fan and founding member of the dreaded Spartak Gladiators firm.

He wore MMA gloves and a gum shield to matches to inflict as much pain as possible. He soon became leader of the firm and turned them into one of the most terrifying fighting units in Europe.

Now, Vasily says he is more likely to be found playing chess with his five-year-old daughter than beating the s*** out of someone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét