Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

day trading for a living isn't possible to day trade for a living

gonna talk about it in this video so stay tuned so if you want to learn more

about day trading you want to learn more about the stock market go ahead and

subscribe this channel I'm gonna be talking about the stock market day

trading every single day if you're a longtime subscriber thanks for watching

is it possible to day trade for living let's think about that so when I say a

living does that mean how much money do I need to make I need to make a million

dollars a year $100,000 a year $20,000 a year what's my living how much money do

I need to live and that's kind of a hard question that's something you need to

ask yourself you know what's the kind of the bare minimum and then kind of figure

it out where are you when your day trading career are you just now starting

out are you just now learning about a tree should I quit my job today to start

day trading tomorrow if I quit my job today

can I start day trading tomorrow and then make enough money to live on that's

a hard question really it's a hard question and I think the best way to go

about it when you first start dating is to not put the pressure on yourself do

not put the pressure on yourself to live off of day trading and people who I want

to I want to make a real run at it I really want to day trade for a living I

think the best thing to do is figure out ways that you can day trade but still

make money doing other things so let's say you want a day trade and you're like

I want to really day trade I want to make a big run at it but thing you think

about is how much money does it take for you to live what's your income

what's your rent what's your overall bills for the month so let's say you

have trouble at first learning how to day trade and you don't earn a lot of

money you put a lot of pressure on yourself and normally what happens is

you're gonna blow up your account you're gonna put too much pressure on

your account you're gonna take too many big risks and you're gonna blow up your

account and then you're gonna be done so you're gonna lose that money that you've

started out with and it's gonna be really hard to get it back and at that

point you're going to be really discouraged it's only been about a month

you started learning how to day trade a month ago and now you want to do it

full-time and it's not working out and you feel discouraged you lost your money

that's your hard-earned money that you made already think about that if you're

really day trading when you first start out and you're using real money and you

lose it it's very emotional to lose that money so yeah I think about that and I

think the big thing really is just to focus on learning on a day trader first

so find a job maybe you can do at night maybe find a job that you know you're

working an afternoon or kind of figure out some way you can

make money to pay your bills to not keep the pressure on yourself to be able to

live off of only day trading is it possible to turn day trading into a

full-time career it is there's no doubt about it but it takes time you won't

want to do it right at first so you won't be able to quit your jobs a day

and start day trading tomorrow when you have no idea about the fundamentals of

day trading the big thing to think about is when you first start date trading

just figure out how to pay your bills keep the pressure off yourself so let's

say you have $100,000 and you put twenty thousand dollars into your bank account

for your bills you put twenty five thousand dollars in your brokerage

account and you just put that money in there and you focus on learning you

focus on building your account but at the same time you're not worried you're

not pressing yourself you're not saying oh man my rents due tomorrow I got to

really have a good day trading I'm gonna really go aggressive today and what

happens normally is when you have those kind of days where you say I'm gonna be

really aggressive you're gonna blow up your account you have a bad day so I

like to always go into the market with the idea that hey I'm gonna take

whatever profit I get today a lot of times I'll go into the morning I'm like

hey kind of not really feeling it I'm not really feeling like a great day but

I'd be happy to Mars if I'm making $100 I'll be happy with that and it works a

lot of times because I'll make $100 and I'll get extra profit so let's say I

make $100 in the morning I might have one more trade in the afternoon I might

make three hundred four or five hundred dollars in one day but I went into the

day with the idea that I always gonna make a hundred dollars so the pressure

is off keeps the pressure off of me so obviously I have other income sources

but day trading supplements that so I think day trading is really great when

you first start out to supplement your other incomes don't put all the pressure

on yourself to live only off day trading don't put all the pressure on yourself

to pay all your bills just from day trading it's really really difficult

when you first start out so don't put the pressure on yourself keep the

pressure off yourself and focus and learn about day trading learn about the

market and overtime you know one two three years once you see your accountant

growing once you see yourself consistently profitable then think about

maybe quitting your other jobs but when you first start date trading this kind

of you know be be conservative think about it like this okay I could lose all

my money today and I don't want to risk not be able to pay my rent tomorrow so I

need to be able to focus and make money other ways if I work other jobs at night

that'll supplement my income I can live that way and that's not to say you can't

make a lot of money day trading is this the idea of keeping the pressure

off of yourself I find and I trade a lot better when I don't have the pressure I

don't put the pressure on myself to make a lot of money in one day those are the

days I usually end up losing a lot of money so I really need to focus on just

growing my account stacking up profit every day being consistent and that's

the hardest thing with the market the market is so up-and-down you might have

a stock one day that goes up a hundred percent and the next day you see it

going up again and you buy it no sudden it drops and you're thinking self well

it went up a hundred set yesterday so why can it keep going up and there's all

that pressure you start losing money the stock goes down the stock comes down and

the emotions kick in and you don't want to sell it because you're worried that

if you sell it you're gonna lose out on the next move or something's gonna

happen and that's the worst way to trade I think when you trade with the pressure

the pressure will get to you over time you first started out so a lot of the

full-time traders they've been doing it for a long time they had other income

they did other jobs they had other income sources while they were learning

to day trade so don't put that pressure on yourself right away so focus on

learning about day trading focus on execution and focus on growing your

account before you put the pressure on yourself to be able to day trade for a

living full-time so one of the questions that I get a lot is people ask me could

you live off of day trading I could live off of day trading and if I really

wanted to I rather just make money from day trading make money from YouTube make

money from my other jobs and make all this extra money and power it all

together and then be like wow that's great I had an amazing month and I made

twenty thirty thousand dollars this month from everything combined and I had

a really good month but the same time I'm not like man I really need to make a

lot of money today in the market because if I don't I won't go to pay my car

payment tomorrow so that way I always have income coming in I'm not worried

about it I'm not forcing myself to over trade not forcing myself to hit a

certain goal every single day I think that's the worst thing when you put

those like really high goals I used to do that when I first started trading I

put goals on myself I was like I need to make five hundred dollars every single

day and it's just almost impossible it's really really hard so you might have a

day where you're down 100 bucks and you're thinking okay I want to get to

500 and you hit that $500 goal I got to hit my 500 our goal and that's the worst

thing before you know it now you're negative 500 so instead of being up 500

you're down 500 ours it's gonna take you five dollars profit to get back to zero

and probably more work you got member Commission's and everything else fees so

let's say you're down 500 dollars Commission the fees now you're 700

dollars in the hole the possibility of you gaining a

back to that $500 mark and getting out there up $1,000 amazing but really

difficult you're gonna keep just digging yourself

deeper in the hole so keep their pressure off yourself it is possible to

daydream for a living but when you first start out day trading don't put the

pressure on yourself keep the pressure off learning about day trading learning

about the stock market and you'll learn over time how to become a consistently

profitable day trader and that's the big thing to work on don't put the pressure

on yourself trying to become a consistently nine to five day trader be

more about hey day trading is great I love D trading I have my other job I can

make money in the morning I can do my other job and then I come back and have

more money and money money money money money everywhere and that's what it's

really about keeping the pressure off yourself when you first start that's

what's helped me become consistently profitable and to become a better day

trader so hopefully that helps you guys hopefully it gives you idea that you can

become a consistently nine-to-five profitable day trader but at first I do

not suggest quitting your day job today and then start day trade tomorrow trying

to pay all your bills your mortgage your insurance your car payment don't put all

that pressure on yourself keep the pressure off focus on learning about day

trading focus on the execution focus on making money growing your account and

then get to the point where like hey I feel really really good right now I feel

confident I got a good system in place I got a good way of making money so I'm

gonna quit my other job and now I'm gonna add a trade full-time and then

once you to that point you're gonna know it I'm not at that point yeah I'm

definitely not at that point I don't know if I'll ever be at that point I

kind of like the way I have setup right now where I can just day trade make a

little bit of money it's fun I don't put pressure on myself and then I you know

do other things as well so I make these videos so that's always great it's fun

hopefully you guys enjoyed this video if you haven't already make sure you

subscribe this channel I always talk to guys later

For more infomation >> Day Trading For A Living? IS IT POSSIBLE? - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Wegmisbruikers classic Brabander is pissed - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Wegmisbruikers classic Brabander is pissed - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester United news: Romelu Lukaku is a beast and Anthony Martial is terrifying - Duration: 2:03.

Manchester United news: Romelu Lukaku is a beast and Anthony Martial is terrifying

The 31-year-old has been ensuring United dont leak goals at the back, while his attacking team-mates have been ruthless at the other end of the pitch.

Jose Mourinhos men put on another classy display as they made light work of CSKA Moscow in the Champions League earlier this week.

Lukaku and Martial both netted in Russia, and Smalling believes the pair are giving their opponents nightmares.

He's just a beast," Smalling said of Lukaku on MUTV.

"You can play it into him and he can hold it up, people can run off him, and he's just a nightmare to play against.

"Right from pre-season, Anthony's been leading the way in training," he added.

"He's terrifying one-v-one, as we've seen, I'm glad he's on my team.

The Red Devils take on Crystal Palace today, as they look to pile more misery on Roy Hodgsons struggling side.

And Smalling says United are heading into the clash on the back of their best performance of the season.

"I think that's as dominant as we have been," Smalling told BT Sport after the CSKA clash.

"Scoring those goals in the first half, it was probably the best first half we have played all season.

United currently sit level on points with rivals Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table.

For more infomation >> Manchester United news: Romelu Lukaku is a beast and Anthony Martial is terrifying - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

TERRA AND VENTUS ARE BACK? MICKEY IS HERE? Let's play Kingdom Hearts 0.2 part 8 - Duration: 28:06.

Yo what's up guys and welcome back to another part of Kingdom Hearts 0.2

last time we fought against a bunch of heartless.. that somehow exploded themselves.. oh well.

oh.. that part!

gg

oh shit. oh shit. now we are talking. there comes terranort.

oh that's why I could save over there. this will be something.

oh shit!

OH SHIT!

he still sounds like ansem..

oh shit man!

does he get his armor and then it's going to start?

ah common I wanted to see that happen. that would be too good.

But we'll probably see that happen anyways in kingdom hearts 3.

In case it won't happen now.

oh now mickey appears!

I knew it.

trailers and stuff.

yess more of those guys.

alright now he comes from that way.

ohohohohooh that damage-

oh shit that gu y actually deals alot of damage

holy shit man.

why are you healing yourself but not me?

oh shit man.

alright ok.

curaga (vitaga) heals mickey too.

or is it "vitgra". I gues it is since "vitaga only appears inside of final fantasy (e.g. 4)

alright ok.

that's not looking too good.

oh I think mickey just saved me.

oh shit man I have no chance against that guy.

why can't I use mega ether?

ok. ok.

ok. I like that move.

huh? what was that?

they just stopped attacking.. oh well.

shit he still hit me there.

why can't I use that fucking mega ether? I got it in my inventory.

oh wow

alright.

I need healing!

ah easy.

and that nice crit at the end.

mixed with the finisher. nice.

didn't they all just dodge that one?

I told ya.

Nice!

okokok it seems like we are almost at the end since we get reinforcement already.

well let's move on.

oh easy there's another save point.

and the focus on max as I like it.

it's sadly not that op as in the original birth by sleep but we will get to that sooner or later.

this thing is looking like a rock monster.

so blizzard is probably the most effective one.

but I still wanna test.. nope fire isn't that good.

what? he's blocking everything.

stop blocking!

oh wow he stunned me.

and mickey is dead again..

or is he? nope just stunned like me.

fuck that guy..

alright ok.

yeah, you can't hit me.

didn't I jump higher as the wall is tall?

oh ok but I would have fallen deeper.

I'd say we shouldn't go there, yet. let's get the map for the moment.

I told ya. every big treasure chest is the map.

there are also special attacks but since there is no comando board it doesn't matter.

and since we got all the magic anyways..

ok ok we unlocked something new for the back.

well ok.. no I wanna have the shiny one. that's cooler.

alright ok.

color 1

oh wow and I did all those settings.

there are..

where's the golden color? I gues this one.

alright the black color

that's not even black. In the best case scenario this would be gray.

let's take.. that one... alright.

well whatever. that's alright.

oh it continues here. maybe I should go down there.

It's kinda sad that you only have 1 finishing move but it's obvious since she doesn't have her original sword.

hui

oh wow I gues that doesn't count as "defeated by fire magic"

ah common

argh we won't get all anymore, will we?

whatever that's ok.

easy. and now another "shadou"

woah.

wow I just healed myself and mickey healed me a second after that. oh well.

haha! man blizzaga is so unfair. it's homing.

normally fire is the homing spell but that blizzard is also homing is a bit broken.

ok I can surf (slide) down here. there should be an item down here.

yup, over there.

told ya blizzaga is so unfair.

If it would be that unfair in any Kingdom hearts game...

well we unlocked something.

I gues something with mini ears. (not sure if it's mini mouse or something like small ears*)

but I'm not sure. could have been mickey ears as well.

ok we didn't go down here but we can go up at the other side.

did we miss something?

maybe some of those crystals?

nope. well let's go up there again.

another chest.

why can't I surf down there?

oh wait.. nope can't pick up that crystal. that one neither.

they try to confuse me.

pff that thing wants to confuse me as well. well whatever.

woah more of those guys.. oh god..

alright we will get them anyways now.

were are they?

oh wrong way.

oh he's doing that move again.

ok gues he's fed up with his sphear now.

oh that's better.

is that it?

no?

there's still one left.. where is he?

oh, up there.

ok over there I can go down.

uhm..

no wait, that was the path we were supposed to go.

ok there's actually no treasure chest or diamond left.

oh we know this place from the trailer.

I hope we aren't at the end now.

that would be a bit sad :(

wait that's sand? I thought this would be some kind of dark water. xD

mhh

good job square enix.

oh, oh we are now at that part with the white backround.

and I forgot an item over there the last time we came across that point.

yeah if I could get over that.. now I have to go around it.

here was an item...

oh, over there.

what did I get now? template..

which one?

oh wait. it's for the back..

ok, white one..

oh well...

yeah come back down here.

alright ok.

here's another chest.

mega ether

I can definitively not destroy it by hitting.

maybe with firaga..

nope. alright

oh so over there is NOTHING? Maybe something's infront of that.

cutscene?

cutscene. alright so I'd end this part right here. Hope you've enjoyed it and I hope to see you again next time.

For more infomation >> TERRA AND VENTUS ARE BACK? MICKEY IS HERE? Let's play Kingdom Hearts 0.2 part 8 - Duration: 28:06.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford's friendly rivalry is great for Man Utd - Duration: 5:24.

Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford's friendly rivalry is great for Man Utd - Ashley Young

The Manchester United pair are effectively 'job sharing' the role as Romelu Lukaku's strike partner.

The Belgian continued his record-breaking scoring start to his United career with a double in the convincing Champions League win over CSKA Moscow, but Martial was man of the match with three assists and a penalty.

It was his fourth start in 10 games while Rashford has started five.

But both have made big contributions when coming off the bench when they have replaced each another.

Both have scored five goals and Young - the captain in Moscow - says their fight for a starting place is replicated in every position, such is the strength and depth of United's squad.

"It is a squad game and everybody wants to be playing well and wants to be in the team," said Young.

"Everyone is fighting for places and it is healthy if you have 20-plus players all wanting to get in that starting XI.

"You see the way our training is - it's fast, there's aggression there, everyone wants to win, everyone's got a winning mentality.

You take that into games and we've shown that this season with our results.".

Manchester United players are clearly enjoying training under Jose Mourinho after complaining of the tiresome sessions, video analysis and endless team meetings under his predecessor Louis van Gaal.

And Young says confidence is soaring after an unbeaten nine-game run - eight wins and a draw- since the UEFA Super Cup defeat to Real Madrid in early August.

The win in Moscow was achieved without Paul Pogba, Antonio Valencia, Marouane Fellaini, Phil Jones and Michael Carrrick , as well as long-term casualties Marcos Rojo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

And Young believes it underlined Mourinho had the resources at his disposal to fight for honours on four fronts.

Young said: "We want to keep this momentum going.

When you are playing with confidence throughout the team it's fantastic.

And when you have boys coming off the bench and adding to that, it makes the squad look very, very healthy.

"The depth of squad is there to cope with injuries but it is always nice to know that we've got those players to come back as well.

"When you get off to the start that we did in Moscow it's brilliant.

It makes it easier and we could have scored more goals.

Obviously it was disappointing to concede at the end but when you are playing away in the Champions League it is tough and for us to get the three points in the way we did was very good.

"This season we've started off strong, we've been winning games, we've been scoring a lot of goals.

Young is in the final year of his contract but hinted he would be happy to stay - and his versatility is a strong card in his favour.

While winger is his usual position, he has performed well at full-back on both sides.

"I feel really good.

Obviously getting the captain's armband is a real honour and it shows the manager has got trust in me.

I've got to repay him and I think I've been doing that in the games I've played.

"The injury I had was back in May, I've managed to get myself fit, got myself back in the team and hopefully I can stay there.

"It's exciting times here.

And I want to be part of the success.

As a footballer you want to win trophies and be part of a successful team.

And for me Manchester United is that club - the most successful club in England.

And hopefully we can add to the trophies we won last season.".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét