Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

This program contains violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative dialogue.

It is intended for mature audiences.

Viewer discretion advised.

The characters and situations in this program are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any o

Hello? Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

<i> Virginia.</i>

<i> Hey, Martin. </i>

<i> What's up?</i> <i> What's going on?</i>

Titi wants to speak to you.

Isn't that what we agreed to?

That Martina would set up a meeting between us.

Martina called.

Titi's asking for your phone number.

<i> She says he sounded rushed,</i> <i> like he's going away.</i>

If so, we should find out where he's going.

I'm really sorry, Martin, but right now

<i> I'm having breakfast</i> <i> with my son.</i>

<i> As soon as I finish,</i> <i> tell him to call me.</i>

So I give her your number?

My work number, of course.

<i> I know.</i>

Later we'll finalize the details

of your stay in your childhood home.

Yes, whatever you say. Talk to you later.

Please eat everything. I don't want you to be sad.

Mariana, please come down for breakfast.

And please bring me my work phone.

Here's your breakfast, princess.

Thanks, Dad.

Well, there are no signs of fracture or sprain.

She was very lucky.

Well, the car did stop abruptly.

I can stop by tomorrow, but she's fine.

I will prescribe some anti-inflammatories.

-You need plenty of rest too. -Hear that?

Rest? We can't rest.

I need to get my stitches removed

and we also have to attend the burial of a dear friend.

I can examine the scar to make sure everything's okay.

Yes, please.

I hit my knee, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

I'd forgotten about Mr. Marcial's funeral.

I'll take that.

Really?

Alright.

Let's see how we're doing.

What's up, Titi? We're late enough as it is.

Give me a second, Bird. I need to make a call.

Martina, you're lying to me, aren't you?

<i> No.</i>

I've got Catalina's number.

I don't believe you.

<i> Do you want it</i> <i> or not?</i>

Let's have it.

<i> 319...</i>

She's healing nicely. You may turn around.

-I can turn around? -Yes, Dad.

Here's a prescription.

Okay.

Thanks, Doctor.

What's this say? Oh, I got it.

Thanks.

Goodbye.

I'm going to get your prescription.

Feeling better?

No, Dad.

I can't feel better.

Hernan Dario did something awful, Dad.

I still can't believe it.

You know what?

I feel like...

like my heart's been ripped right out of my chest.

I don't want to cry.

Don't cry, honey. You're a strong woman.

I want you to treasure these words forever.

Your future husband is the only man worthy of your tears.

Don't cry now.

You're my little girl.

You hear?

I thought Hernan Dario and I would get married someday.

God will reveal His plan to us soon enough, honey.

-I... -Don't cry.

I won't cry, Dad.

I don't want to cry anymore.

Line up! Quickly.

Mayra, don't come out until I tell you to!

Flavia, you're playing her right-hand woman.

And Mom, you obviously know what to do.

I'm impressed, Diabla. Your kid is smart.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She's her mother's daughter, alright.

Listen up, ladies.

Today's a very important day.

You're about to meet your new boss.

This is your new motto.

I am bound by silence.

If you see or hear something, you keep it to yourself.

You can't tell a soul about it. Not a soul!

Understood?

Yes, sir!

I'll go get Calvo.

Wait.

Is Mayra ready?

She is.

Did you make the calls?

Yes, Mom. Everything's ready.

I'll be back with Calvo in a minute.

Wonderful.

I've kept myself alive in this line of work

because I'm not a snitch.

Snitches get stitches.

The bosses know that. They reward your silence.

I'm a millionaire, but my loyalty brought me here.

Show some respect! The boss is here!

You couldn't gather more men, Calvo?

I asked you for 20, but there are only 13 here.

I got your 20, ma'am.

I'm still researching the other seven, though.

You can trust these guys.

Great excuse.

Hello, gentlemen!

Hello, ma'am. [Responden indistintamente]

I imagine Calvo's told you why you're all here,

what we want,

and why we need you, right?

Yes, ma'am!

They're aware, ma'am.

First of all, and most importantly,

you're about to meet the head honcho,

the biggest person in all of Mexico.

Don't let her down.

Ma'am, believe me, we won't let her down.

Good.

Follow me, Calvo.

All of you know what to do. Security detail for the house.

Let's go, boys.

Morning. Here.

-Thanks. -You're welcome.

Okay, Sebas. You can skip school.

But only for today.

Alright.

There's something I'd like to say.

I know everything going on isn't easy for you two,

but every family has problems.

All of them.

And we won't be the first family to have divorced.

Santiago is your father and he loves you so much.

He's the best father in the world,

and I'm certain that when you need him,

he'll be there for you.

So now, I want us to attack life

with positive energy and determination.

A go get 'em attitude in school.

Yes, I want to go back to school.

I was thinking about that.

The school was supposed to call,

but seeing as how they haven't, I'll call them

and ask what exactly your status is.

Please do. I'm so bored here.

Then take advantage of your time to do productive things,

not stupid stunts like the one you pulled yesterday.

Don't make that face. You know it's true.

You should read and be productive.

Being online all the time is affecting your brain.

-You think? -I do. Very much.

You just refuse to see it, wiseass.

I have to take this. It's work.

In the meantime, keep eating.

I promise you those arepas are fantastic.

Good morning.

Catalina?

<i> Yes, this is she.</i> <i> Who's this?</i>

<i> It's Aurelio Jaramillo.</i> <i> Titi.</i>

<i> Titi?</i>

<i> Titi?</i>

The Titi that I know? That I've always known?

<i> The baddest</i> <i> of the bad boys.</i>

In the flesh.

That's me.

<i> Titi!</i>

I can't believe I'm speaking to you.

I heard you were serving time in the US.

<i> Not anymore.</i>

<i> I'm free</i> <i> and enjoying life.</i>

I heard you were dead.

<i> You can't believe</i> <i> everything you hear.</i>

It's been so long,

and I'm so excited to be speaking to you.

Not as much as me.

Where were you all this time?

That's a very long story,

but if you like,

<i> I'd be happy</i> <i> to tell you it.</i>

No...

I'm about to get on a plane to Mexico.

<i> We'll meet when I get back,</i> <i> alright?</i>

<i> What?</i> <i> Mexico?</i>

<i> What for?</i>

<i> It's the job of a lifetime,</i> <i> babe.</i>

If I'm not killed,

I will come back for you.

What do you mean if you're not killed?

What will you be doing over there?

<i> Patience, babe.</i> <i> I'll tell you later, okay?</i>

<i> You're not going</i> <i> to tell me?</i>

<i> Me, the person who never gave</i> <i> away any of your secrets?</i>

I'm going to kill the top drug lord in Mexico.

And who would that be?

<i> I can't tell you that,</i> <i> babe.</i>

<i> But Titi, you never kept</i> <i> any secrets from me.</i>

<i> Tell me.</i>

<i> -We'll talk about that later.</i> -"Make him talk."

Don't be mean.

What if, like you say, you get killed over there doing that?

I'll tell you later.

<i> Let's do this.</i>

<i> You tell me who it is,</i> <i> and when you return,</i>

<i> I'll give you the best welcome</i> <i> you could imagine,</i>

in the way only I, Catalina Santana, can.

<i> What do you say?</i>

Chalo.

<i> Chalo?</i>

The guy who was on the news all the time?

<i> That really dangerous guy?</i>

Yes, Mexico's top drug trafficker.

<i> For now.</i>

We've been after him for a long time.

<i> And you're going to sneak</i> <i> onto that man's ranch, Titi?</i>

<i> No.</i>

<i> He invited me.</i>

<i> I'll get him there.</i> <i> Can't pass that up.</i>

"Have him wait so you can say goodbye."

<i> You know</i> <i> how the business is.</i>

Titi, don't go.

Can we see each other sooner?

We'll talk when I return, okay?

Please, Titi. I really want to see you.

It's been so long that I'm scared you won't come back,

<i> that I won't get</i> <i> to see you.</i>

Of course you will.

<i> Nobody can defeat Titi.</i>

"Meet with him so we can plant a tracking device on him."

<i> I will be back, especially now</i> <i> that I know you're alive.</i>

Titi, I'm begging you, can we meet for just a minute?

Please. <i> Pretty please!</i>

You're making this really hard on me.

<i> How about this?</i>

<i> I told you I'd give you</i> <i> a proper welcome.</i>

How about we see each other and I give you a preview?

I'd like to kiss and bite that hot body of yours

<i> from head to toe.</i>

Where are you?

No, tell me where you are and I'll see you there.

No, no, no.

I'm not telling you that.

Let's meet at the Cartago rotunda.

Sound good?

Get me two tracking chips immediately.

-Yes, sir. <i> -Perfect.</i>

<i> When should I be there?</i>

15 minutes sound good?

<i> Give me 20 minutes.</i>

I'm going to dress up for you, just how you like.

My beautiful princess.

My heart's filled with joy.

Damn, Titi.

You never learn.

No...

Wow.

I don't believe it.

You heard everything, right, Martin?

Good work.

We have to find a way to plant that tracking device on Titi.

<i> We have only 20 minutes.</i>

<i> If you show up in 25,</i> he'll wait.

<i> See you there.</i>

I'm on my way.

Good job.

Oh, God.

What do I do about the kids?

Santiago, why'd you have to leave the house

and ask for a divorce?

You're crazy.

You're crazy, bro.

How could you delay takeoff over some chick?

Bird, it's not just any chick.

She's not just any woman.

It's the love of my life.

Catalina Santana!

The woman I've loved more than anyone else.

And I'm not going to die without seeing her, got it?

Go on then, Titi.

WITHOUT BREASTS THERE IS PARADISE

For more infomation >> Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Episode 47 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:41.

-------------------------------------------

Nazi edgyness is nothing new but punk was nothing like alt-right (turn on the subtitles) - Duration: 0:53.

rebellion came out as respecting no one and being an anarchist

You could see both swastikas of the fascists and traditional working class symbols

in the outfits of punks

though some bands lined up with prevalent organizations

like the clash with the left

and movement now known as Oi! extremists joined the political right

but overall within punk there's been an nonaligned, even childish

but surely an honest scream of help

originally when nazism started being associated with punk

it pretty much started because some individual happened to have a swastika

that didn't necessarily mean the swastika per se even when it was

it was usually just an accessory

a shocking accessory

just to disturb people

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét