Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you!

Have I ever mentioned my semi phenomenal nearly cosmic sense of direction we're lost

I scream you scream well

We're all a little edgy, but we've got to stick together that's right guys we're team

Hmm I'd say raising I

Have a rule about doing anything that ends with the words if you dare, so we sweet-talk the Lord of the castle

our canopy I

Feel like we're being watched you are that's the castle Lord either that you

No turning back isn't something bad right now

Genie it's not funny. I'm not laughing now

The hardest-working man in one dimension the magistrate of magic Junior

There's no helping that immediately challenged oh

Babe

Who's letting us? Cut through the castle?

Whoa I can't leave yet. I've got some surefire material to try out on his hairy ship

Site a recent example the ketchup

Welcome to the enchanted gym

So then the big hairy monster to better tell him to hurry up

Sorry Iago quiet time is over stupidity

Chiku tato thanks for letting me go let my genie go by

We would like to enter the castle

A bone in my body that where would I be just forget it? Oh?

Soccer balls left please you're heavy shit. Let me go the shoe must come and

I

Suppose this was the easy part

You're probably right

Big pools got a size pool to the genie, how could we get its attention?

It's faster and funnier than those everyday genies oh

Yeah, just call me last year's model

Not harried Lovitz will be back any second

I thought you could fly you

Deja vu

You know aside from the menacing moment

For a long long time that would explain his pace for the abominable showman here

I

Guess he doesn't need me anymore who need you Jeanne boy. It was a boring hike without you the worst part is he actually

But tourism is new

Not many though must be no fuels excursion I think they're out there alone

Only six

Location L all I can tell you is I have no idea

Pursue don't you have a knock dead in me?

What it was you saw in the desert today three horsemen were attacked by a gang of Marauders

You have witnessed

one of the great mysteries of the desert tell us norther cargo ever arrived at their destination

All that is known

Is that the riders are doomed?

They'll be back. I know it how do you know what happens every day? What if it's a bi-monthly thing for the evening?

It's too late

Housing way over his head on this one. I wouldn't worry if we stick around long enough. We'll be back

Yeah, let's get down there and find out what's going on. Oh, I can't wait for this story

Who wants this one. I took the last one it's your turn oh

Those guys are the best snake charmers I've ever seen

Do I know you you mess with it yeah, took a ride on the cuckoo Garvin

The riders are starting their journey

We've got to stop them

We are the riders of ramond and the riders are alone fear no more orders

They don't know they've done this all before

Sorry al looks like Iago's right. Oh, no, I wouldn't mind being wrong right up better keep your distance

Oh, we've seen this fella before and it gets ugly

Just hang back and monitor the body top site with the riders

They get him again, it's okay, we know there is a

Blue Genie

Nice rug. I should control to Aladdin. You are cleared for your return to reality

Be gone

We've gotta stop him from hitting that chest

I just turn a bright star

Back spice, I'm on top of the marauders situation. Let's go till out. I didn't think it could be done

What do the words foolproof plan mean to you just tell me what happens if

Net him kept this last Union there for two years. I hope you cleaned it out

What say we flip for it? I win we continue on you win we retreat fair

Foolish genie, I should have seen that coming

It would be easier to save them that they weren't trying to slice and dice each other off limits

It was nothing we are the

As promised we have completed our mission

What kind of creep would set a trap like this

Moo's and wrath guilty now. Let's cut to the bone. You know how I've made it

Where are the tears little princess pitiful is very cute on you if you want to see your beloved Aladdin again

Have the genie deliver to me a dagger rock by nightfall

Wants me

Mosin wrath wants you at dagger rock by sunset who else Aladdin Isles got nothing to fear chance if that whopped wizard

What don't worry jasmine? I'll send my finest men to rescue the boy father. That's just what Mosin wrath expects

dearest

Aladdin's best hope I cannot just secure lie down there I

Mean are you finding that a good nap?

Please the mind in a crisis carpet. Oh to their doom no guards a match for Mosin wrath

Jeanne

The gods are you gonna drag us along Jeanne? Let's get started I?

Feel so left out

What's going on here personnel reassignment paperwork just went through sir, I was wondering maybe

If you want resort to listen you have to talk like us and so in an effort to look tough

man evolved, but hard shells were really impossible to tattoo so then you swam on in the

1970s

Thanks, Jeanne

You got something against the shortcut through the shifting sands Jalal and what is your Oh?

Me jo Ned

Soon your genie will be mine you'll never get Gd and who is gonna stop me Aladdin you either you get invited to

Some of us have free time to torment the prisoner but some of us should be on the lookout for my new genie

I don't think so your precious princess is no doubt weeping in some cloistered corner of the pets

How dare you give the Hulk command it is my command one of many I bellow so

Did they have the genie not Jamie, did you see the lamp?

So is there any reason? Why we shouldn't obliterate a Latins little rescue bar I?

Remember, I lost man. We have arrived

the land of the black sand

Here is he Humpty

Okey presumably, Oh behind you

And you're wishing for lights out man

See I majored in Mamluk battling school

Onward men

Hi god, I think shortly before so what was the damage gruesome, I hope

So we crushed the street rat savings

Well I like a good laugh - I'm laughing already

Princess Jasmine look at these nails you need a trip

Learn to the princess were simple the lab was to be mined by nightfall

Princess Jasmine doesn't take orders from anybody but being the case. I'm thinking that I should keep my end of the buck told you

Look Xerxes it's the royal pain

Are you clear on just how excruciating pain my powers can be

All right worried welcome my cheese only thing I'm a slave to is

These things go great with the tasteful string of pearls hmm, how does one trap a free Jean?

Bit overrated, let's see you catch a semi phenomenon in a cosmic Ginny with that little knick-knack

point well-taken

if only I had a

monument

Mosin rat is just full of magical power right carpet

Next time know who you're up against

Wow what an awesome display of manliness resume she is my daughter

My hero

Anybody seen our funny little animal side and lock guys gave us bad directing

Danger ah learn dad Reef

For more infomation >> Aladdin Snowman Is An Island Episode 5 - Blue Crab - Duration: 20:16.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300H 25TH EDITION HYBRIDE - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300H 25TH EDITION HYBRIDE - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Anna Lowenhaupt Tsing: HEROISM IS BOTULISM / transcr. ENG - Duration: 6:31.

Fordlandia.

The name is so redolent with myth that I can do no better than to repeat

it as the title of my next story. Fordlandia: the great entrepreneur Henry

Ford's rubber plantation in the Amazon jungle and the site of a dream of modern

progress. Fordlandia: straight lines of whitewashed houses, gleaming machinery

and the marching rows of clean weeded rubber trees leading toward efficiency,

wealth and power. Then a few years later, Fordlandia: rusting ruins, encroaching mud,

an abandoned water tower and stallers' imperial debris. Fordlandia was an

eruption of man in Brazil in the late 1920s and 1930s. Even more than Danish

pigs Fordlandia takes us into the tangles and muddles of man as he stalks

the earth. Fordlandia is man in his most general form: the machine of replication

and also at his most strange and particular, entwined and emerging from

the petty contingencies of history. Then too, there is the hidden force: the force of

proliferation and also its limit. I follow Barry Machado's nicely tangled

version of this history. Through much of the 1920s, he explained, a network of

Imperialism and intrigue made good use of Ford the heiress great

entrepreneur. Henry Hoover then US Secretary of Commerce had spread the

word that Americans must have their own rubber, a strategic resource that should

be free from other Imperial interests. The first effect - first efforts to follow

the sap looked to the Philippines then a US colony but Filipino nationalists

blocked them. In this climate Brazilian would be comprador capitalists

emerged and they courted Ford who had not previously been interested in rubber.

In 1927 a secret cabal involving a Brazilian businessman, an American

counselor secretary, the Pará governor, a British facilitator and a local mayor

succeeded in making Ford an offer he could not refuse. Ford signed and hired

staff to open his plantation. But Brazilian politics was a hotbed of

oppositional factions and another group tipped local

journalists about the machinations behind Ford's deal. In 1928 the

journalists spread the story of the cabal. Ford was shocked,

according to Machado, he had never visited Brazil and had not been paying

attention to the politics. But now the plantation was already coming into being.

Ford fired his staff, American and Brazilian. Instead, he hired an honest man

he could trust: a Norwegian-American ship captain. The fact that the captain knew

nothing about Brazil or rubber was a recommendation. Meanwhile, the governor of

Pará changed and the new officials were hostile to Ford. Ford responded by

closing the plantation to the world: it was see no evil hear no evil, speak no

evil. Without local dialogue the captain and his successors managed the

plantation in an almost parody version of white modern order, an eruption of Man

in both his most squeaky-clean general and in his most entangled in contingency

form. From the first it was a disaster: plantation managers tried to make a

modern place for labor with wages instead of trade goods and with

expectations of abstention from wine and women.

The Brazilian workers both Caboclo and indigenous found these conditions

incomprehensible and refused to follow them. There were riots. But the crowning

disasters came from the nonhumans: as a machine of replication, the plantation

sped up the growth not just of rubber trees but also of their adversaries.

To appreciate how plant pathologies became the hidden force, I need to tell you a

little about the fungus that causes rubber leaf blight:

microcyclus ulei. This fungus spreads slowly and causes little harm when

the rubber is surrounded by other trees as in the Amazon forest. But take a

plantation in which all the other trees have been removed and rubber

trees have been planted cheek and jowl, a machine of replication; a new mode of

fungal proliferation kicks in, already an attribute of the fungus but energized by

the plantation. There, quickly produced asexual spores

merely have to pass from one leaf to a similar touching leaf to infect a new

tree. Meanwhile the plantation is structured to speed up and synchronize

the flesh of young leaves; the fungus which infects only young leaves

flourishes in this new regime of growth. The architecture of the plantation

promotes not just the growth of rubber but also the proliferation

of rubber leaf blight. In Fordlandia rubber leaf blight exploded and all the

trees died. Rubber leaf blight was already well known in the 1920s. If Fordlandia

had not shielded itself from outside influences both local and

foreign perhaps things would have been arranged differently.

Indeed eventually some operations were moved to a drier site: Belterra where

workers assiduously top grafted, inspected and washed the trees to deter

insects and fungi. Still, almost no rubber was produced throughout the experiment.

To this day no one produces rubber in plantation in Brazil. Rubber plantations

are limited to Asia and Africa where Brazilian seeds were transported without

accompanying fungi. It's telling that the United Nations has placed rubber leaf

blight on its list of biological weapons. It would not take a terrorist plot to

spread the fungus, destroying plantation economies. The fact that the spread has

not happened so far is testimony to the gaps between plantations, the patchy Anthropocene.

Fordlandia was an eruption of man more clearly visible because of

its failure. Most accounts focus on Henry Ford as tragic hero. Fordlandia appears

as a homunculus from Henry Ford's brain. I picked Machado because his version of

this trap which covers up the erection of man. if heroism is blocking

our view it's time to turn to that story:

heroism is botulism.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét