Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

As a graphic designer I'm pretty much expected to be a big fan of Modern Art

and Design. Virtually everyone in my industry and my field are, whereas I, on

the other hand, I... I struggle to find that same appreciation. Personally, I'd rather

live in the kind of whimsical architectural world of a Diagon Alley or

a Hogwarts as opposed to say like a modern London and I think that there are

a lot of people that feel the same way. There are reasons other than magic and

adventure for why we would want to escape into a world like that.

The sad part is our ancestors did live in a visual world like that and then the

20th century happened with a wave of revolutions and wars and dictators, some

of whom were modernism's biggest advocates. Beautiful art movements like

Art Nouveau and Art Deco gave out and we've been stuck with modernism ever

since. Now because I'm so drawn to the artistic accomplishments of previous

generations it shouldn't surprise you that I often try to draw inspiration

from those accomplishments in my own trade as a graphic designer

but in my experience doing so often produces work that just feels kind of

cheesy and I've always struggled to figure out why that is and slowly I

think I've come closer to answering that question and in so doing I've come to

realize what is fundamental to true and good art that is so lacking in modern

conventions. So let me give you an example.

I love beautifully designed calligraphy. It's just so impressive to me to think

that someone could sit down and write out something like those beautifully

illuminated texts of the Middle Ages. As a graphic designer in the digital age, I

don't need to be able to pick up a pen or a brush and create something like

that. I can just grab a cool font and be on my way,

but in my experience of trying to do that it never comes out with that same

quality as it would if it had been done from scratch. So what's missing? In asking

that question, as I attempted to use these kinds of elements in my own design

work, the answer that came to me was that one instance inspires us and the other

does not. When you watch somebody create a visual like that by hand, you're

witnessing the culmination of what it takes to master something. You're

witnessing human excellence and when you do it inspires

you. When a graphic designer just types it up using a premade font, you're not

witnessing the same thing. That inspired creativity is missing which is why, as a

graphic designer, when I'm trying to use elements like that I have to do

something to signal to my audience that I did something more with it than

just type it out. I have to dress it up, I have to do something that's actually

creative to provoke the kind of response that I would want to get - the kind of

response that people have when they see truly good and beautiful art. And that

for me is what's missing from a lot of modern art. How many times have you been

to a modern art exhibit and said or had somebody say to you, "What's so great

about that, I could do that?" What they're, in effect, saying is that it doesn't inspire

me. Show me something that I couldn't do. If you walked into a place like the

Sistine Chapel and looked up at Michelangelo's masterpiece, you would

never hear somebody say something like, "Meh, I could do that. Instead, we stare up

at it until our necks hurt wondering how another human being, a creature with the

same starting point as you and I, could produce something so incredible. It makes

us wonder and it draws us out of ourselves and the limits we place on

ourselves. It inspires us! That sense of inspiration is the key ingredient that I

think is missing from the philosophy that underpins modernism and the

artistic movements that it inspired. The key ingredient that modernism and

post-modernism seem to emphasize is self-expression which means that

everything is art and nothing is art. It means that all of those rejects from

American Idol who gave it their all were actually brilliant artists and not the

comic relief that they were treated as because who among us can doubt the

sincerity of their self-expression. True art should amaze us, it should impress us,

and it should inspire us. It should make us wonder how another human being, made

up of the same ingredients as you and I, could produce something so incredible

and then it should motivate us to realize that if we combine the same

kinds of decisions as them, maybe we can produce something amazing too.

Thank you guys for watching that. If you enjoyed that then please like it and

share it and subscribe and come follow along for more content and if you want

to support the making of these videos then please consider supporting the

business that makes them possible. Holds Worth Design is a digital marketing

and communication company that specializes in web design, print design,

branding, videography, and more and this is with a special

emphasis on churches and ministries, so if you know somebody that needs

those services, please consider passing that along to them and check out

the website which is: www.holdsworthdesign.com

For more infomation >> Why is Modern Art so Bad? - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2 Lore Ana Bray is NOT the Exo Stranger! Tower Secret Room lore - Duration: 15:21.

Let me see what you… a bracelet.

With the symbol of House Bray?

Ana Bray's personal sigil.

Guardian, the inner circle will be grateful that you have returned this artefact to the

Tower.

And now… what?

A ring, with the symbol of the Warlock Pujari?

Death, again.

Like Ana Bray, a Guardian fallen to the second death.

Lost to us.

We shall study these objects, Guardian.

Learn why they have been pulled through time.

Welcome back Guardians, with the secret room in the new social space in Destiny 2, many

are wondering who is Ana Bray?

In destiny 1, theories emerged speculating that Ana Bray was the Exo Stranger and in

this video I am going to tell you why that is NOT the case and I would like to draw your

attention to some of the most neglected Lore in Destiny 1, Owl Sector.

Whilst there are only a couple of items that refer to Ana Bray in Destiny 1, there is a

wealth of information about how the Bray family operates in the lore of Owl Sector.

For those who do not know, just prior to Rise of Iron, Bungie released an Alternate Reality

Game, ARG for short, where they released an infection into the destiny player base, indicated

by these buzzing colours above player's heads.

As more and more players became infected with the SIVA proto-types a website updated which

essentially released a communications chat log with how the Vanguard were trying to control

the infection.

A civilian group known as Owl Sector were called in to manage the disaster and advise

the Vanguard.

In trying to control the situation Owl Sector discovered that the SIVA-mites originated

from a Clovis Bray laboratory and in the process Owl Sector dug up a whole bunch of Clovis

Bray documentation, notes that emphasised the corruption and dark history of Clovis

Bray.

The artwork in this video, primarily the templates you see are created by Brandon McCamey and

was only possible with your support on Patreon.

Patreon donations go towards funding artwork like this to complement the Lore of Destiny.

Once again, when this video goes live, I am live over on twitch helping people get through

the raid.

Feel free to come join.

This is myelin games and I hope you enjoy this latest destiny 2 episode.

[INTRO] Firstly, lets address the whole Ana Bray is

the Exo Stranger theory.

I think there is quite definitive proof disproving this theory.

The first thing is, the exo stranger is not a Guardian, in destiny 1 you meet the Exo

Stranger on Venus where she warns you of the Vex, this is what is said,

"You're not a Guardian"- Ghost "No.

I was not forged in light"- Exo Stranger Whilst the Exo Stranger is not a Guardian,

we know that Ana Bray to be a Guardian.

This is reinforced in the Exotic Quest line for No Time to Explain in Destiny 1, the mission

description reads, "You want another story about the Twilight

Gap?

Ana Bray, the Hunter.

We all dug deep that day.

We all touched the Light in ways we never thought we could.

Or should.

Ana, though.

When she fired the Gun, where her Golden blasts hit home, she left behind the pools of light.

Like splashes of sunlight that burned and burned."

—Lord Shaxx This quite nicely confirms that Ana Bray was

a Golden Gun Hunter.

During the Exotic Quest Line we actually go to Twilight Gap and see these pools of light

that are being pulled through time and we complete this mission by collecting Ana Bray's

bracelet.

You hand in the Bracelet to Laksmi-2 who says, "Let me see what you… a bracelet.

With the symbol of House Bray?

Ana Bray's personal sigil.

Guardian, the inner circle will be grateful that you have returned this artefact to the

Tower.

– Lakshmi-2 As the exotic quest continues you eventually

return back to Laksmi-2 after defeating the Vex Groundskeeper and Laksmi says,

"And now… what?

A ring, with the symbol of the Warlock Pujari?

Death, again.

Like Ana Bray, a Guardian fallen to the second death.

Lost to us.

We shall study these objects, Guardian.

Learn why they have been pulled through time.

– Lakshmi-2 Once again, the lore is quite clear that Ana

Bray was a guardian and secondly, what a lot of people miss, is she has died, she has had

her second death.

After her first death, she would have been risen as a guardian, but then she obviously

died again and was unable to be revived, i.e. her second death.

I think this is important to understand considering we find Ana Bray's journal in the new tower,

this means that the journal was not put here by Ana Bray, but by someone else.

Was this journal meant to remain hidden or did someone want us to find it?

Either way, our first set of facts is, Ana Bray was a Golden Gun hunter who fought at

Twilight Gap, she was a Guardian, and she has had her second death, which I believe

means her final death, the Exo Stragner is not a Guardian and I think that all this information

together strongly indicates that Ana Bray is NOT the Exo Stranger.

So the question is, why is almost the entirety of Ana Bray's journal removed?

I think the best way to understand what may have been in the Journal is to look into Clovis

Bray.

Clovis Bray was a man, but it was also the name of the giant research corporation that

he owned.

Clovis Bray had 5 children that we know of, Clovis Bray II, Willa Bray, Alton Bray, Ana

Bray and Elsie Bray.

Now, as I said at the beginning, to truly understand how Clovis Bray operated you need

to dive into the Owl Sector lore, which is not even official grimoire cards, they are

literally information from the ARG website.

I have to give a big shoutout to Ischtar Collective website for documenting all of these items.

Without the website this video would not be possible.

The first thing you should know is that Clovis Bray, the organisation, had some extremely

shady practices, even accused as Nefarious, i.e. criminal.

We have already seen this occur with Cayde-6, where they essentially offered to free him

of his debt if he became an Exo.

We actually see the same thing happen in the Owl Sector lore, people who have too much

debt and are coerced into experiments.

Owl Sector uncover documents from a Doctor Shirazi who was working for Clovis Bray and

conducting experiments that involved injecting a SIVA prototype.

They were doing this because they were trying to make humans stronger for colonisation of

other planets during the Golden Age.

Have a listen to Dr Shirazi's experiment notes, which also include her conversations

with a patient participating in the experiments.

Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-1.5 Patient E, Jun, has been uncooperative.

Laughed unpleasantly when I told him he would receive Glory 2.1.

"You're running prototypes in parallel because it's cheaper and faster," he said.

"No ethics board on Earth would approve.

But I don't have a choice.

I'm neck-deep in debt to Clovis Bray." Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-4.5

Jun has refused to perform required strength and intelligence tests.

He has accused me, Willa Bray, and the Clovis Bray corporation of nefarious purposes thirty-two

times since injection.

"Clovis Bray destroys the world to remake it in their own image.

That's their goal.

Look at me—the first step to your perfect colonist.

But I'm just a prototype.

You know what happens to prototypes, Dr. Shirazi."

Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-8.5 I said, "You must understand.

I'm trying.

I wanted to see us among the stars.

I ran this study because I dreamed of exploring the unknown and making new places home.

I dreamed of the whole universe becoming our home."

Jun said, "You don't even have a home here.

They treat you with suspicion.

You're not a Bray.

Why did you come to Mars?

Do you have no home on Earth?"

"I don't," I said.

So pretty damming documentation surrounding Clovis Bray, we have Jun a patient who is

only participating in this experiment because of the neck deep debt to Clovis Bray and we

have Jun confirm the secretive nature of Clovis Bray and the Bray family, saying that even

though this scientist Dr Shirazi is working for them, she will not be accepted, she is

not a Bray.

This in fact is exactly what occurs, after the death of one of her patients Dr Shirazi

decides to seek out any information being hidden from her.

She discovers that information was being concealed and it revealed that previous Clovis Bray

experiements had a mortality rate of 50-60%, i.e. 50-60% of the people they were experimenting

on where dying.

Dr Shirazi steals credentials off another researcher and accesses this locked records,

this is what is says, Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-16.4

After I sent my research staff home, I entered Clovis Bray's data isolation chamber with

borrowed credentials.

I had to know.

My predecessor's annotations are sparse, but I believe the data from previous trials

show mortality rates of 50-60% for the last generation of injectable biotech.

I should have been informed of this.

My report will begin with the words: "Unacceptable, demonstrated risks preclude further human

trials at this time."

I must make Willa Bray see that this way lies disaster.

Now here is the crazy thing…

Ikora Rey knew about this kind of practice.

The Owl Sector, specifically a character named Shun, is briefing Ikora Rey on their discoveries

about Clovis Bray, this is what is said, IR: You wished to introduce me to your Golden

Age analogue?

SHU: Ha.

Ha.

No, I thought you'd be interested in Jun.

This kind of coercion isn't a known Clovis Bray practice.

IR: Not in the books you read, perhaps.

SHU: But it's in the record?

IR: It's in the record Ikora Rey knew of these records and practices.

Now… what does any of this have to do with Ana Bray's book in the secret room, well,

the point I am making is, 1.

Clovis Bray has performed some very unethical practices during the golden Age.

2.

Clovis Bray has a history of hiding and concealing information.

3.

Clovis Bray created the Exos, or at the first least created Cayde, Willa Bray developed

SIVA and engram cryption and Clovis Bray is thought to have created the Warminds.

Clovis Bray is a juggernaught company with deep deep secrets and whatever was written

in Ana bray's journal I imagine was highly sensitive.

So was the journal left there by someone who wanted us to discover the secrets of Clovis

Bray, or is this room a secret room for more Clovis Bray corruption.

Personally, I think someone is trying to help us.

The reason why I this diary was left as a clue is because of the room it is left in,

the weapon foundry Daito is in the background.

If you search the Destiny database for Daito you will discover an exotic ship called the

Takanome Wings.

Destiny 1 introduced some lore about a group of non-guardians Called the Takanome Rangers,

these were like hunters but not guardians and they helped shepherd survivors to the

last city.

Ayane Takanome was the leader of the Rangers and the new Exotic ship implies that the Daito

president is somehow involved with the rangers.

The ship reads, The City's first protectors were Ayane Takanome

and her Rangers.

In the darkest days, we didn't have many Guardians.

And those who Ghosts had revived were scattered across the solar system, far from the people

who needed protection as they made their way to the City in the Traveler's shadow.

From their perches high up in the mountains, the Takanome Rangers guarded the refugee roads

to the City.

Their rifles brought down many Fallen, as well as human bandits and murderers.

But Rangers only had one life to give.

When they died, they were gone forever.

So the Takanome Rangers took to planting blue flowers along the roads they watched.

That way, when they fell, a piece of them would live on to guide weary travelers home.

—Chiyoko Mey, Daito President This ship implies that the president of Daito,

somehow knows the Takanome rangers, Chiyoko almost seems to writing about them from a

personal point of view, as if they Takanome rangers helped her or maybe even if she was

one.

Considering how the Takanome Rangers helped people and even upon death by leaving flowers

to guide weary travellers home, I cant help but think that the Takanome Rangers have left

a clue for us, left a clue for something to come, a warning.

Knowing the Bray family, I imagine it is quite important, I imagine it could involve SIVA,

the warminds or even the Exos.

That concludes this latest destiny 2 lore episode.

If you would like to support the channel, a like would be greatly appreciated and you

can leave the word "Daito" to represent the ties between the Takanome rangers and

President of Daito club, who may be leaving clues to guide us to safety.

As usual it has been a pleasure, this is myelin games, peace.

For more infomation >> Destiny 2 Lore Ana Bray is NOT the Exo Stranger! Tower Secret Room lore - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Beautiful - Duration: 0:20.

Canada is a beautiful garden,

I love the air and love the water.

I love the people in Canada.

Canada is our beautiful garden,

I love the air and love the water.

I love the people in Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Beautiful - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Tom Messner is looking at an improving weekend, 9.29.17 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Video: Tom Messner is looking at an improving weekend, 9.29.17 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Healthy Is... - Duration: 1:43.

DECLAN: I think healthy means you only eat

dessert on special occasions.

AARON: You're strong.

KATIE: It means to eat a lot of vegetables and stay on the go.

TIMOTHY: Vegetables sometimes.

I don't really like vegetables, though.

KATIE: Some popsicles are actually healthy.

AARON: Is rice healthy?

Noodles?

Fruit.

DECLAN: I like to every once in a while

eat something from the fruit bowl.

TIMOTHY: Yeah, you can do exercise to stay healthy.

Running.

DECLAN: Play basketball.

TIMOTHY: Going to the gym.

AARON: Do jumping jacks?

DECLAN: I think stuff that are not healthy

are ice cream, cupcakes.

TIMOTHY: Like junk food, like pizza. it

doesn't really make you strong.

KATIE: It's not very healthy to watch TV all day.

DECLAN: I try to resist the unhealthy food.

But sometimes, the food gets the best of me,

and I just have to have it.

AARON: Germs make you not healthy.

DECLAN: You can help stop germs by donating to hospitals,

get plenty of rest, washing your hair.

TIMOTHY: I think kids are more dirty because they usually

go to recess and stuff.

But grownups usually stay in one place.

AARON: You wash your hands in the bathroom.

TIMOTHY: I think I'm pretty healthy.

KATIE: There's not really anyone that I

know that's healthier than me.

DECLAN: I think all kids should work hard at being healthy.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Healthy Is... - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Safe - Duration: 0:27.

Canada is safe and organized.

The law protects everyone's rights

The society is fair and democratic.

The people are warm and friendly.

Canada is my new home, I love Canada.

Canada is safe and organized.

The law protects everyone's rights

The society is fair and democratic.

The people are warm and friendly.

Canada is my new home, I love Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Safe - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Possible streetcar line expansion to Berkley Riverfront is one step closer - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Possible streetcar line expansion to Berkley Riverfront is one step closer - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Wonderful - Duration: 0:26.

I love living in this wonderful country.

Everything I want and everything I need is in Canada.

I am proud to live here, I am so lucky.

We chose to immigrate to Canada.

I love living in this wonderful country.

I am proud to live here,

I am so lucky that we can immigrate to Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Wonderful - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

This Canadian film is redefining stories about girlhood - Duration: 3:59.

Hi dad.

Get the stick!

There's lots of great kids up here, Bea.

I think I've seen a lot of films that deal with the coming of age of boys

but where are the stories about girls?

I just don't see them. And I haven't seen

many films, especially out of English Canada, that reflect

my experience. And that was a big,

big part of why I wanted to make Porcupine Lake.

I'm sort of exploring a time in life that's very

fleeting; when you're around 12 or 13

years old and you just want

to make a best friend. Someone that gets

you. You want to find that soulmate more than anything

else in the world.

And it's a story about these two girls

that find each other.

And I think ultimately it's a love story.

It's a big responsibility to work with actual 13 year olds.

These are girls who have never had their first kiss in real life.

Kiss me.

I had my first kiss with a girl.

I think whether you're a lesbian

or you're straight—I think

that it makes sense to explore and

experiment with someone that you trust.

And with someone that feels safe and

and that is sometimes born out of a friendship.

I think that's so natural and normal

and healthy and I wanted to put that forward.

I think that this is what we do, and it's a beautiful thing.

This is my favourite place. You're the first person I've ever brought here.

The first day that we were filming—it was a scene earlier on in the film—

and Kate and Bea were just—they had just met.

And literally we had just met that day.

So, all the chemistry throughout the film

in terms of the friendship and how familiar we were

with each other was really in sync with real life.

I remember, as me and my mom were pulling up

to come into the campground

my mom pointed out—she's like, "I think that's Kate." And I was like,

"oh gosh!" And I was really nervous to

meet her and everything because I knew that we were playing best friends

and I was really, really worried that we weren't going to have

natural chemistry, but...

We went into Charlotte's cabin and we just

talked for a good half hour

and then went off to film our first scene

I feel like we could be sisters

Do you feel that?

Yeah.

It's not that complicated when you're that age.

You're experiencing things for the first time and it is

overwhelming and it is completely consuming

but it's the adults that make it complicated

It's other people's fear, and their projection

of something being taboo or unfamiliar

It's their fear that makes it complicated

Hey, I know a secret hideout.

My dad says we shouldn't go off the path.

Do you always do what your dad says? Come on.

There were a lot of adults around this script

when I was writing it and I was trying to pitch it that were

afraid of this material

because it was two young girls.

Which made me just want to tell the story even more.

It's surprising to me that we don't see more of these stories

and I think it's time.

More women are making films

our gaze is getting out there

Now, with the technology, we can get out there

and tell our stories.

We see some incentives to support

more women telling their stories

and I hope we start to see more young girls

on screen, because

they're the future.

I just think you and Kate have been spending a lot of time together

She's my best friend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét