Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

day trading for a living isn't possible to day trade for a living

gonna talk about it in this video so stay tuned so if you want to learn more

about day trading you want to learn more about the stock market go ahead and

subscribe this channel I'm gonna be talking about the stock market day

trading every single day if you're a longtime subscriber thanks for watching

is it possible to day trade for living let's think about that so when I say a

living does that mean how much money do I need to make I need to make a million

dollars a year $100,000 a year $20,000 a year what's my living how much money do

I need to live and that's kind of a hard question that's something you need to

ask yourself you know what's the kind of the bare minimum and then kind of figure

it out where are you when your day trading career are you just now starting

out are you just now learning about a tree should I quit my job today to start

day trading tomorrow if I quit my job today

can I start day trading tomorrow and then make enough money to live on that's

a hard question really it's a hard question and I think the best way to go

about it when you first start dating is to not put the pressure on yourself do

not put the pressure on yourself to live off of day trading and people who I want

to I want to make a real run at it I really want to day trade for a living I

think the best thing to do is figure out ways that you can day trade but still

make money doing other things so let's say you want a day trade and you're like

I want to really day trade I want to make a big run at it but thing you think

about is how much money does it take for you to live what's your income

what's your rent what's your overall bills for the month so let's say you

have trouble at first learning how to day trade and you don't earn a lot of

money you put a lot of pressure on yourself and normally what happens is

you're gonna blow up your account you're gonna put too much pressure on

your account you're gonna take too many big risks and you're gonna blow up your

account and then you're gonna be done so you're gonna lose that money that you've

started out with and it's gonna be really hard to get it back and at that

point you're going to be really discouraged it's only been about a month

you started learning how to day trade a month ago and now you want to do it

full-time and it's not working out and you feel discouraged you lost your money

that's your hard-earned money that you made already think about that if you're

really day trading when you first start out and you're using real money and you

lose it it's very emotional to lose that money so yeah I think about that and I

think the big thing really is just to focus on learning on a day trader first

so find a job maybe you can do at night maybe find a job that you know you're

working an afternoon or kind of figure out some way you can

make money to pay your bills to not keep the pressure on yourself to be able to

live off of only day trading is it possible to turn day trading into a

full-time career it is there's no doubt about it but it takes time you won't

want to do it right at first so you won't be able to quit your jobs a day

and start day trading tomorrow when you have no idea about the fundamentals of

day trading the big thing to think about is when you first start date trading

just figure out how to pay your bills keep the pressure off yourself so let's

say you have $100,000 and you put twenty thousand dollars into your bank account

for your bills you put twenty five thousand dollars in your brokerage

account and you just put that money in there and you focus on learning you

focus on building your account but at the same time you're not worried you're

not pressing yourself you're not saying oh man my rents due tomorrow I got to

really have a good day trading I'm gonna really go aggressive today and what

happens normally is when you have those kind of days where you say I'm gonna be

really aggressive you're gonna blow up your account you have a bad day so I

like to always go into the market with the idea that hey I'm gonna take

whatever profit I get today a lot of times I'll go into the morning I'm like

hey kind of not really feeling it I'm not really feeling like a great day but

I'd be happy to Mars if I'm making $100 I'll be happy with that and it works a

lot of times because I'll make $100 and I'll get extra profit so let's say I

make $100 in the morning I might have one more trade in the afternoon I might

make three hundred four or five hundred dollars in one day but I went into the

day with the idea that I always gonna make a hundred dollars so the pressure

is off keeps the pressure off of me so obviously I have other income sources

but day trading supplements that so I think day trading is really great when

you first start out to supplement your other incomes don't put all the pressure

on yourself to live only off day trading don't put all the pressure on yourself

to pay all your bills just from day trading it's really really difficult

when you first start out so don't put the pressure on yourself keep the

pressure off yourself and focus and learn about day trading learn about the

market and overtime you know one two three years once you see your accountant

growing once you see yourself consistently profitable then think about

maybe quitting your other jobs but when you first start date trading this kind

of you know be be conservative think about it like this okay I could lose all

my money today and I don't want to risk not be able to pay my rent tomorrow so I

need to be able to focus and make money other ways if I work other jobs at night

that'll supplement my income I can live that way and that's not to say you can't

make a lot of money day trading is this the idea of keeping the pressure

off of yourself I find and I trade a lot better when I don't have the pressure I

don't put the pressure on myself to make a lot of money in one day those are the

days I usually end up losing a lot of money so I really need to focus on just

growing my account stacking up profit every day being consistent and that's

the hardest thing with the market the market is so up-and-down you might have

a stock one day that goes up a hundred percent and the next day you see it

going up again and you buy it no sudden it drops and you're thinking self well

it went up a hundred set yesterday so why can it keep going up and there's all

that pressure you start losing money the stock goes down the stock comes down and

the emotions kick in and you don't want to sell it because you're worried that

if you sell it you're gonna lose out on the next move or something's gonna

happen and that's the worst way to trade I think when you trade with the pressure

the pressure will get to you over time you first started out so a lot of the

full-time traders they've been doing it for a long time they had other income

they did other jobs they had other income sources while they were learning

to day trade so don't put that pressure on yourself right away so focus on

learning about day trading focus on execution and focus on growing your

account before you put the pressure on yourself to be able to day trade for a

living full-time so one of the questions that I get a lot is people ask me could

you live off of day trading I could live off of day trading and if I really

wanted to I rather just make money from day trading make money from YouTube make

money from my other jobs and make all this extra money and power it all

together and then be like wow that's great I had an amazing month and I made

twenty thirty thousand dollars this month from everything combined and I had

a really good month but the same time I'm not like man I really need to make a

lot of money today in the market because if I don't I won't go to pay my car

payment tomorrow so that way I always have income coming in I'm not worried

about it I'm not forcing myself to over trade not forcing myself to hit a

certain goal every single day I think that's the worst thing when you put

those like really high goals I used to do that when I first started trading I

put goals on myself I was like I need to make five hundred dollars every single

day and it's just almost impossible it's really really hard so you might have a

day where you're down 100 bucks and you're thinking okay I want to get to

500 and you hit that $500 goal I got to hit my 500 our goal and that's the worst

thing before you know it now you're negative 500 so instead of being up 500

you're down 500 ours it's gonna take you five dollars profit to get back to zero

and probably more work you got member Commission's and everything else fees so

let's say you're down 500 dollars Commission the fees now you're 700

dollars in the hole the possibility of you gaining a

back to that $500 mark and getting out there up $1,000 amazing but really

difficult you're gonna keep just digging yourself

deeper in the hole so keep their pressure off yourself it is possible to

daydream for a living but when you first start out day trading don't put the

pressure on yourself keep the pressure off learning about day trading learning

about the stock market and you'll learn over time how to become a consistently

profitable day trader and that's the big thing to work on don't put the pressure

on yourself trying to become a consistently nine to five day trader be

more about hey day trading is great I love D trading I have my other job I can

make money in the morning I can do my other job and then I come back and have

more money and money money money money money everywhere and that's what it's

really about keeping the pressure off yourself when you first start that's

what's helped me become consistently profitable and to become a better day

trader so hopefully that helps you guys hopefully it gives you idea that you can

become a consistently nine-to-five profitable day trader but at first I do

not suggest quitting your day job today and then start day trade tomorrow trying

to pay all your bills your mortgage your insurance your car payment don't put all

that pressure on yourself keep the pressure off focus on learning about day

trading focus on the execution focus on making money growing your account and

then get to the point where like hey I feel really really good right now I feel

confident I got a good system in place I got a good way of making money so I'm

gonna quit my other job and now I'm gonna add a trade full-time and then

once you to that point you're gonna know it I'm not at that point yeah I'm

definitely not at that point I don't know if I'll ever be at that point I

kind of like the way I have setup right now where I can just day trade make a

little bit of money it's fun I don't put pressure on myself and then I you know

do other things as well so I make these videos so that's always great it's fun

hopefully you guys enjoyed this video if you haven't already make sure you

subscribe this channel I always talk to guys later

For more infomation >> Day Trading For A Living? IS IT POSSIBLE? - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back | San Juan‬‬, US, Donald Trump - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back | San Juan‬‬, US, Donald Trump - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

White House Makes It Easier For College Students To Get Away With Rape - Duration: 4:16.

On Friday, this past week, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos decided that those accused of

campus sexual assault are having a tough time in college.

And therefore, she decided to rescind an Obama era rule that laid out how campus sexual assaults

are investigated.

It put a little more faith into the accusers than it did to the accused.

Betsy DeVos says that's just not fair.

These poor men all over this country getting accused of rape, who's going to help them?

Who's going to protect these sexual assaulters?

Well, now we have our answers.

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is right there in your corner, rapists.

And she's making it easier for you to get away with sexually assaulting anyone that

you want to sexually assault.

Here's the problem, and I don't think Betsy DeVos quite understands reality here in the

United States.

The majority of campus sexual assaults either go unreported or they go unpunished.

We have seen too many stories in the last few years alone of a white kid, sometimes

not even a white kid, but usually a white male, maybe an athlete, rapes a woman in college.

He gets tried.

He gets convicted.

And then the judge steps up and says, "Hold up.

Now this guy has a bright future.

Look at him.

What a great standup citizen.

He made one bad decision.

I'm going to commute his sentence, maybe give him a couple weeks of probation.

And then he's off the hook.

He doesn't have to register as a sexual offender.

He gets to put his life back together, because I have so much sympathy for him."

Meanwhile, the woman probably going through some form of post traumatic stress disorder,

which is incredibly common in rape survivors, gets nothing.

She doesn't get justice.

Her rapist doesn't go to jail.

She gets basically slapped in the face by the court system here in the United States.

Slapped in the face by the educational system that is put in place by people like DeVos

to protect rapists and to punish accusers.

That is how justice works now in the United States.

Betsy DeVos is right there pushing it along, because that's what she wants.

And why?

Maybe it's because she works for a guy who bragged about sexually assaulting women.

That Access Hollywood tape that surfaced, if you don't think that's sexual assault when

Donald Trump says, "Go grab them by the you know what."

Then I suggest you go look up the definition of sexual assault, because Donald Trump admitted

it himself.

That is what he is.

And that is what Betsy DeVos, the secretary of education is out to protect in this country.

We need to stop treating rape victims like it's their fault.

We've got to stop the victim blame.

Do you know who's to blame for rape?

The rapist.

And that's it.

That's the end of that conversation.

It doesn't matter what she was wearing, how much she had to drink, what kind of personality

she has, whether or not she was flirting with anyone.

None of that matters, because the only person responsible for rape is the person who commits

the rape.

And yet time after time, especially when it comes to sexual assault on college campuses,

that rapist is given the benefit of the doubt.

And the accuser is usually treated as some kind of money hungry slut, basically is usually

what they call them.

She gets her life destroyed because schools and our justice system are more interested

in protecting and covering up rapists than they are about having women seek justice.

For more infomation >> White House Makes It Easier For College Students To Get Away With Rape - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Learn the color with Duck toys 3D for kids Cartoons for children - Duration: 2:58.

Learn the color with Duck toys 3D for kids Cartoons for children

For more infomation >> Learn the color with Duck toys 3D for kids Cartoons for children - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Accenture Secures Patent for Its 'Editable Blockchain' Technology - Duration: 3:54.

Accenture Secures Patent for Its 'Editable Blockchain' Technology

Professional services provider Accenture has secured a patent related to its work on 'editable Blockchain' technology as of late September 2017. The permissioned Blockchain would enable parties to edit data in cases of errors or fraud.

According to Accenture's Blockchain practice managing director David Treat, the editable Blockchain concept was intended to resolve the issue of how to 'fix things when they go wrong,' and as a way to help move the technology toward 'maturity.

This invention adds to that set of options, particularly for on-chain data structures, and were excited about the patent approval. Our overall goal is to leverage DLT innovations to make the technology viable for enterprise IT use..

Allowing parties to modify certain transactions. Part of their value proposition explains:. Accenture has created a prototype of a new capability that enables Blockchain technology to be edited under extraordinary circumstances.

The capability allows enterprises to resolve human errors, accommodate legal and regulatory requirements, and address mischief and other issues, while preserving key cryptographic features..

Accenture filed its patent application for the permissioned Blockchain technology in 2016. Under the proposed system, a secret which controls the key may be assigned to one or many parties.

In other cases, multiple individuals may be assigned parts of a secret so that all of them should sanction or approve any access or changes made to the system's ledger. Solution to irregularities that may arise from transactions.

However, several individual observers have criticized the move. In his 2016 opinion piece, BKCM LLC founder and CEO Brian Kelly explained the reasons why an editable Blockchain is inadvisable, including the opening up of the financial systems to possible fraudulent activities.

He argued that allowing the amendment or deletion of information or data from the ledger threatens the industry's ability to fight irregularities with the game-changing Blockchain technology.

According to Treat, Accenture is still in the development stage with respect to its Blockchain project. He claimed that experts are continuing to improve the prototype system, hinting that the technology will be open-sourced.

We have had strong industry interest and have had several requests to open-source the capability which were considering. Accenture isn't the only company seeking patent protection for their Blockchain work.

Corporate behemoths such as Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, and many others have recently been on the race to secure patents - making patent applications to USPTO double in the first quarter of 2017 - for their various ideas on how their organization could be at the forefront of innovation.

For more infomation >> Accenture Secures Patent for Its 'Editable Blockchain' Technology - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Animated cartoons for kids: Out of This Word - Stolen Thunder EP26 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Animated cartoons for kids: Out of This Word - Stolen Thunder EP26 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans - Duration: 2:26.

"Wishful thinking": Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans

Mums everywhere can relate to the pain of trying to get back into your pre-baby jeans.

And Dawn OPorter has been showered with praise after showing the reality of just how difficult that can be.

Shes won the admiration of legions of women across the world after she posted a picture of herself trying to squeeze back in to her pre-baby jeans just two months after giving birth to her first child.

The UK star, who is married to Irish funnyman Chris ODowd , posted a picture of her in her jeans - unable to zip them up - alongside the caption, #wishfulthinking.

In a world where it seems like celebrity mums seem to just ping back into shape overnight, Dawn was hailed by her followers for keeping it real.

One told her: I think if you lie down, youll be able to zip them up, you look amazing anyway!

Another remarked: You will change physically and mentally forever and nothing will ever prepare you. But what you did was grow another human nothing can be more important! You cant be expected to be the same after that! Thank god for you and your honesty! It keeps me sane.

While another joked: Its autumn, throw on a long jumper, loop the button with a hair elastic and nobody will know.

The TV presenter announced the happy news that shed welcomed a baby boy with husband Chris in July.

Taking to Instagram, she shared an adorable snap of her little boy in a duck-emblazoned onesie.

"Happy to announce I am the proud owner of this chirpy little chap," she wrote alongside a picture of her little boy.

"Born July 1st, his name is Valentine O'Porter, and he is so delicious. Two sons, my goodness #soinlove."

It's the second child for Dawn and actor Chris who married in 2012 before welcoming son Art in January 2015.

Dawn first revealed she was expecting back in January, telling listeners of Get On It podcast: Hope your 2017 is going really well. Mine certainly is! I am starting a new novel this week, I'm about to turn 38 and I am pregnant.

For more infomation >> Dawn O'Porter praised for showing reality of trying to fit into your pre-baby jeans - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Do I ask for Happiness and Love? BK Shivani (English Subtitles) - Duration: 12:56.

Simple way of checking

If we scan our self

The more the soul is depleted

Higher will be the expectations

It's a very simple equation

Higher the expectations.

Higher the expectations ...

More will be the hurt experienced

And if the soul is powerful

Higher will be the acceptance

Because the more we are empty

We will be needing something from the outside to feel good.

We are empty

So you should be according to my way for me to be feeling good

And more the soul is fulfilled

You can be your way

And I am already full

That's the way of living

Both of them are so... Different

So in Kalyug (The Age of vice)

We stand up like this

Give me love...Give me respect

Give me appreciation...Give me approval

Trust me... Work according to me

Listen to me

Listen to me right now and not later

And work exactly how I tell you

Which means the world should be my way

For me to feel good

And Satyug (The Age of truth) means

The world can be their way

My feeling good is not dependent on the

World

Only two things are possible in ever scene

Either the vibration of the scene affects us

Second option?

Our vibration affects the scene

If the vibration of the scene affects us

We stand like this

Which means the vibration of the scene influences me

If our vibration affects the scene

Then how are we standing?

Like this...

And who stands like this?

Deities and Divine Souls

Divine Souls are the ones who give

So who do we become in Kalyug (The age of vice)?

Who do we become in Kalyug (The age of vice)?

We were a Divine Soul

And in Kalyug we are?

We shift from giver to taker

And in core Kalyug (TheAge of vice), we don't even take things from people

We snatch things from them

We snatch things

And when we arrive in this situation

We start worshiping Divine Souls

Only worshiping?

What is the meaning of worshiping?

You are idolizing somebody

Which means if I idolize somebody...

Which means then?

Which means then?

Which means then?

Become like them...

We should do things...

Which shift us from Taking to Giving

Which shift us from Ordinary to Divine Souls

We have heard these lines, which means

We can do something which creates a shift in our Consciousness

We listen to this in the "Satyanarayan Katha"

But we listen to the story

Now we don't have to just listen to the stories now we need to?

Now we need to?

Become what we learnt

Ordinary means... Kalyug (The age of vice)

Divine Soul means... Satyug (Age of truth)

So ordinary souls will do something

Which will convert them into Divine souls

So what will the ordinary souls do to convert themselves?

They will simply change from taking to giving... That's it

That's all they need to do

You give me...you work like me

No

I'll give you

I will give you respect

I will co-ordinate with you...I will give you love

I will understand you

Rather than you understand me

Understand me...

No

I'll understand you

Shifting

And whosoever will shift this way

His battery will?

Charge

Because when we give someone something

Who will get first?

Whatever we create

Whatever we create

It will get created here and through me

It will radiate to somebody else

So when we give somebody anger

So who gets it first?

Who gets it first?

We

The other person over a period of time learn to protect themselves

But the creator cannot save them self from their own creation

We cannot escape from our own created energy

The other person if he wants

Won't accept your energy at all

He will smile inside and understand that you are this way

and go away

But we cannot run away from our own creation

So let's leave one thing today

We need to leave one thing each day for the next three days right?

So let's leave one thing today

With the understanding

People and situations will not be my way

Is it possible that people and situations will be my way?

No

So the programming itself is somewhere wrong

That if people and situations are my way then I'm happy

This mind

Is the most obedient child of your's

He is the only one who listens to everything you say

When we were small

Someone told us that this is the table

Parents told us

Whatever they taught us we

Learned

We said yes that's a table

Suppose when we were a year old, they taught us that this is a chair

We would've grown up believing that this is a chair

We would've said that this is a chair

And we can live our life with that belief system

Till something happens and our belief systems change

Kids are not allowed in the program

Not because they are disturbing everyone

But because after listening to them whosoever will get disturbed...

Their negative energy will reach the kid

And we don't want the child to receive any negative energy from us

For the protection of the child the child will have to be somewhere else

Because if anybody creates

Even a single thought of irritation in their minds

Then where will that energy reach?

This is...our every thought

Whosoever it is being created for

It will reach that person

And over here a lot of people are present

So out of 1000 people even if 100 create a negative thought

It's not good for the child

That's how we have to protect ourselves and protect others

So when the programming happened in childhood

That when people and situations are my way I'm happy

If not

Then its normal to get angry

We are living with that belief system

And we keep behaving according to that belief system

Now, let's create a new belief system

People and situations

Cannot always be my way

If people and situations are according to me, I'm happy

If people and situations are not according to me then?

Now fill in the blanks with the new belief system

If people and situations are according to me then I'm?

Happy

If people and situations are not according to me then?

When we were this small

We went with our parents to the market one day

We said that I want that

And they said that no we have a lot of them at home, don't take them

But I want it

No you don't need it

Then what did we do in the middle of the market?

We cried loudly in the middle of the market

And our parents purchased that thing for us immediately

That's the day the programming happened

When I said it politely, they didn't give me

Even the second time when I said it they didn't give me

When i said it Loudly, I got it instantly

Next time I'll say it loudly for the first time and my work will be done

And the world is living with this belief

If we say it loudly our work will be done

The work get's done

But something else happens too

Our work get's done

But along with that what else happens?

But along with that what else happens?

My battery... drains

And when my battery drains out... It affects my life

It affects my life

We are Healers

How should the energy field of Healers be?

When we go to the temples of the Gods and Goddesses or look at their photos

We see a halo behind them

A white color aura

Is that white circle only behind the Gods and the Goddesses or behind everyone

Now check behind yourselves

What is the color of the circle behind you?

Because everyone has a circle behind them

We even have the equipment over here to detect the color

Seriously...

Seriously

You want to see what color is yours?

Look, you can live your life in two ways

One is we look at the color which is present now

And the second one is, If it's not white right now, we will make it white

So what do we need to do? Look at the color or change it?

We need to change the color

What are the few colors

Which are possible

We have seen scans of people

The way you scan the body

The same way there is a scan for the energy of the body

In that scan this energy

White

Cream

Yellow

And then it can go upto dark grey and even darker than that

Created on the basis of my every thought

Feeling, belief system, energy

Whosoever's circle will be dark

What will he radiate to others?

Dark

And that is why you must've noticed if you meet some people

But after meeting them you will say

I didn't feel comfortable

It's that circle which is troubling you

And some people, we feel very good after meeting them

It is that circle which is influencing

Now healer...

We are not doctors we are healers

What should be the circle for the healers?

It should be white... Why should it be white?

Why should it be white?

Because with us, across the table

The person who will sit after every 10 minutes

His is in pain right now

So right now his circle is slightly away from white

He is in pain

Not physical but emotional pain

He is in anxiety and in fear

And not only he has arrived along with him

One or two family members have come

And every 10-15 minutes

You are sitting on this side of the table

And opposite to you someone is in pain

If we don't maintain our circle

So in the whole day the energy in front of us

What will it start doing?

It will start affecting us

When we wear a white dress

We need to take care of it the whole day

If we wear a black dress then its very easy sit wherever you want do whatever you want

If we wear a white dress

Then even before sitting on a chair we need to check it

Because if we sit down without checking

Then that dirt will no longer be of the chair

Because

Now we have come in contact with that

Energy... It is a part of us now

So we wore white in the morning

Which means that the circle was white in the morning

The circle should be white even when i return home in the evening

For more infomation >> Do I ask for Happiness and Love? BK Shivani (English Subtitles) - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Torture in a bottle | How London became the world capital for acid attacks on young men - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Torture in a bottle | How London became the world capital for acid attacks on young men - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Zareen Khan Exclusive Interview For Film Aksar 2 - Duration: 13:41.

For more infomation >> Zareen Khan Exclusive Interview For Film Aksar 2 - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

BTS drew the attention of many for their collaboration with The Chainsmokers - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:51.

BTS drew the attention of many for their collaboration with The Chainsmokers

Recently, BTS drew the attention of many for their collaboration with The Chainsmokers, a popular American DJ and production duo who has swept music charts all over the globe.

It looks like they hope to continue collaborating with overseas artists and expand their music repertoire in the future.

And there's one person in particular who BTS's Jungkook would like to work with next.

Jungkook began by stating, "It's an honor to communicate with overseas artists and work with them," and chose Justin Bieber as the person he would like to collaborate with in the future.

In the past, Jungkook has shown his appreciation for Justin Bieber by covering several of his songs, such as "Purpose," "Nothing Like Us," "2U," and "Mistletoe.".

Looks like our golden maknae has the Bieber Fever! What kind of song would you love to hear from Jungkook and Justin Bieber if they ever collaborated?.

For more infomation >> BTS drew the attention of many for their collaboration with The Chainsmokers - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford's friendly rivalry is great for Man Utd - Duration: 5:24.

Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford's friendly rivalry is great for Man Utd - Ashley Young

The Manchester United pair are effectively 'job sharing' the role as Romelu Lukaku's strike partner.

The Belgian continued his record-breaking scoring start to his United career with a double in the convincing Champions League win over CSKA Moscow, but Martial was man of the match with three assists and a penalty.

It was his fourth start in 10 games while Rashford has started five.

But both have made big contributions when coming off the bench when they have replaced each another.

Both have scored five goals and Young - the captain in Moscow - says their fight for a starting place is replicated in every position, such is the strength and depth of United's squad.

"It is a squad game and everybody wants to be playing well and wants to be in the team," said Young.

"Everyone is fighting for places and it is healthy if you have 20-plus players all wanting to get in that starting XI.

"You see the way our training is - it's fast, there's aggression there, everyone wants to win, everyone's got a winning mentality.

You take that into games and we've shown that this season with our results.".

Manchester United players are clearly enjoying training under Jose Mourinho after complaining of the tiresome sessions, video analysis and endless team meetings under his predecessor Louis van Gaal.

And Young says confidence is soaring after an unbeaten nine-game run - eight wins and a draw- since the UEFA Super Cup defeat to Real Madrid in early August.

The win in Moscow was achieved without Paul Pogba, Antonio Valencia, Marouane Fellaini, Phil Jones and Michael Carrrick , as well as long-term casualties Marcos Rojo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

And Young believes it underlined Mourinho had the resources at his disposal to fight for honours on four fronts.

Young said: "We want to keep this momentum going.

When you are playing with confidence throughout the team it's fantastic.

And when you have boys coming off the bench and adding to that, it makes the squad look very, very healthy.

"The depth of squad is there to cope with injuries but it is always nice to know that we've got those players to come back as well.

"When you get off to the start that we did in Moscow it's brilliant.

It makes it easier and we could have scored more goals.

Obviously it was disappointing to concede at the end but when you are playing away in the Champions League it is tough and for us to get the three points in the way we did was very good.

"This season we've started off strong, we've been winning games, we've been scoring a lot of goals.

Young is in the final year of his contract but hinted he would be happy to stay - and his versatility is a strong card in his favour.

While winger is his usual position, he has performed well at full-back on both sides.

"I feel really good.

Obviously getting the captain's armband is a real honour and it shows the manager has got trust in me.

I've got to repay him and I think I've been doing that in the games I've played.

"The injury I had was back in May, I've managed to get myself fit, got myself back in the team and hopefully I can stay there.

"It's exciting times here.

And I want to be part of the success.

As a footballer you want to win trophies and be part of a successful team.

And for me Manchester United is that club - the most successful club in England.

And hopefully we can add to the trophies we won last season.".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét