Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Nintendo has announced that the Wii Shop Channel is ending its service in 2019.

The last time you'll be able to add Wii Points is March 26th, 2018 while you can still

purchase content on the Channel until January 30th, 2019.

This means you only have about a year and a half to re-download any purchased WiiWare

and Virtual Console titles or use the Wii System Transfer Tool to put those games on

the Wii U.

This naturally also means that the Wii U won't be able to access the Channel anymore either.

It's weird to think that the original Virtual Console will no longer be there.

But here's the thing, there's a lot of games that came to the Wii's Virtual Console

that never appeared again on the Wii U's.

And with no news, as of this video, on the state of the Switch Virtual Console, this

could be the last chance to download some of the gems you may have missed the first

time around.

But we're here to help as we went through and catalogued all the games on the Wii Shop's

Virtual Console that cannot be downloaded on any other Nintendo Console.

At least as of right now.

So if there's something that you missed out on originally, here's your chance to

grab it before the service is gone.

We begin with the NES where there's a few Japanese imports like Bio Miracle Bokutte

Upa and Ninja JaJaMaru-kun along with classics and hidden gems like A Boy and His Blob, the

Adventures of Lolo 2, BurgerTime, and even the original Final Fantasy.

The SNES section is filled with classics like these though: ActRaiser, Final Fantasy II

& III, Ogre Battle, Super Adventure Island, and even Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Most of all, you can pick up the original SNES version of Chrono Trigger which wasn't

even included on the SNES Classic.

The N64 has slimmer pickings in general, but Pokémon Puzzle League and Super Smash Bros.

are definitely worth picking up if you haven't had a chance yet.

Next are the TurboGrafx-16 games and while I'm not overly familiar with the system,

there are still plenty of good options here that can't be found anywhere else on a Nintendo

console yet, like Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, Bomberman '93, and Splatterhouse.

But the thing about the Wii U is that it never had any Sega games on it like the Wii.

So you could potentially miss out on Master System titles like Alex Kidd, Fantasy Zone,

Wonder Boy, and the original Phantasy Star.

And then there's the Genesis line-up which is filled with so many great games.

Sonic, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, the other Phantasy Star RPGs, Shining Force, Ristar.

It's all great stuff.

A more curious situation are the NeoGeo games on the Wii Shop.

While they weren't re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console, they have been seeing a

re-release on the Switch outside of the Virtual Console moniker.

Many of these games could appear on the Switch eventually, but these are the ones that aren't

yet.

Finally, we have the arcade line-up.

Some of these are also on the consoles we've already shown but there are a few exclusives

like 1942, Mappy, Zaxxon, and Shinobi.

And there you have it.

All the Virtual Console games that are on the Wii Shop but can't be found on another

Nintendo console.

There's a shocking amount that never saw a re-release and figuring out which ones to

grab while keeping to a budget could be more than a little tricky.

Still, at least there's still time to grab some of these classics.

Which ones are you planning to pick up?

Let us know in the comments and be sure to subscribe to GameXplain for more on Nintendo

and other things gaming.

For more infomation >> The Wii Shop Channel's Closure is Killing 224 Virtual Console Games - We List Them All! - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Antonio Conte's dominate our dream team so who else is in? - Duration: 2:30.

Antonio Conte's dominate our dream team so who else is in?

Pep Guardiolas table-topping, free-scoring Manchester City visit champions Chelsea on Saturday in what looks the most mouthwatering match of the Premier League season so far.

Citys megabucks squad lead Antonio Contes men by three points in the table but face the toughest test of their title-winning credentials against the team who romped to glory last term.

But who would earn a spot in a fantasy dream team comprising players from both squads? Heres Sportsmails verdict - let us know your opinion in the comments section below - but remember we have only selected from players fit and available to play this weekend.

GOALKEEPER.

Physically dominant and one of the leagues most impressive keepers, although prone to the occasional shaky moment. Ederson has impressed early in his City career but its too early for him to oust Courtois from this team.

Impossible not to include this most reliable, versatile and talented of defenders. Dave is the first name on the defensive teamsheet, even among this lofty company.

Azpilicuetas partner at the heart of defence is harder to choose. David Luiz has been brilliant since his return to Chelsea but has reverted to the liability of old in recent weeks, and is suspended for this game.

Vincent Kompany is a colossus but sadly injured again. Cahill, perennially underrated, gets the nod for his strength of character and leadership, which makes up for some shaky recent form.

Benjamin Mendys serious knee injury makes a tough decision relatively straightforward here. Although he does not boast Mendys speed, Alonso more than makes up for it with outstanding technical ability for a defender, and chips in with important goals.

Not much can be said here that hasnt already been well documented. Reigning player of the years stamina and relentless work-rate allows fellow midfielders the platform to attack, but his own touch and technique should not be underestimated.

On the verge of footballing genius. Every touch, turn, pass and shot is coolly calculated and executed with surgical precision. Its just a question of where to play the Belgian, and here hes the heartbeat of the side.

FORWARD.

On his day the best player in the league. Still working his way back from serious injury and yet to score for Chelsea this season but showed signs in win over Atletico Madrid that top form is not far away.

FORWARD.

Plenty of competition for the wide forward roles here, with Pedro, Willian, Leroy Sane and Raheem Sterling all in contention. But Jesus continues to make a great impact at City with five goals in eight games already this season.

STRIKER. Sergio Agueros unfortunate injury in a car crash means the strikers slot goes to Morata, who would have just been edged out by the Argentine had both been fit.

The £70million man from Madrids aerial ability and technical prowess would see him selected ahead of Jesus up front too, if Sane were brought into a wide role.

For more infomation >> Antonio Conte's dominate our dream team so who else is in? - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

JUDGE MABLEAN TELLS HER THERE IS A WORD FOR GIRLS LIKE HER IN EVERY LANGUAGE...NASTY!! - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> JUDGE MABLEAN TELLS HER THERE IS A WORD FOR GIRLS LIKE HER IN EVERY LANGUAGE...NASTY!! - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Megan Linsey is a white country singer who loves America. She also took a knee. - Duration: 3:41.

One, two, one, two, three.

[Guitar playing]

I'm a white woman in the country music industry. I can get in my car at midnight and I can

drive down the street and I don't have to worry about getting pulled over and getting

killed by a police officer just because of the color of my skin. And I think time and

time again these videos come out of black men and women who are being murdered and people

are defending the cops. That needs to come to light. People need to start talking about

it. And it needs to be white Americans who stand up and stand in solidarity and say this

isn't right.

[Singing: "And I wanna love you like permanent marker all over your face."]

I got the call on the way to the stadium in the morning that the anthem was going to be

televised. I kinda anticipated with everything that was going on and the comments that the

president made.

Get that son of a b**** off the field right now. Out! He's fired.

And then when I got there, I found out that the players weren't coming out onto the field.

There were a lot of mixed emotions and things, but I knew that with everything going on,

that I had to do the right thing.

[Singing: "And the home of the brave."]

For me and for, I think, all of the NFL players that are kneeling, everybody's kneeling against

racism and police brutality. And I think it's being misconstrued as being anti-American

or you're not respecting the flag or the military. I do love the military. I love our flag and

what it should stand for. I just want it to stand for the same thing for everybody.

I think for the president to come out and speak against the NFL players who are peacefully

protesting and then to not come out against radical white supremacists who are carrying

tiki torches and causing violence and murder, I think that's deplorable.

You know what's funny is when I finished the anthem, there were some people in the crowd

that were yelling at me because they wanted to show their support and say thank you. So

that was nice, but there were a lot of people booing.

I've had people threaten my life, I've had people wish cancer on me, I've had people

say that they should have executed me on the field. I mean, I think that goes against everything

America stands for.

[Guitar playing]

I do find it interesting how people can say in one breath that, "I'm a Christian and a

proud American." And then in another breath, they're telling me to go to hell and they're

threatening my life and saying all these terrible things about me. I just don't think that Jesus

would have spoke that way and I don't think he would have wished death on anyone.

[Singing: "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound."]

I think for me, being a white woman whose privileged in the country music industry,

to take a knee is really unheard of. I think people are shocked especially in the country

community because people that look like me don't do that. They don't speak out. I'm just

at a point where I think it's too important. It's too important to care about "oh, this

person's not gonna buy my album" or "oh, this could tank my career." It's above that. It's

beyond that at this point. It's bigger than that. So for me, I just think it's time to

speak out.

[Singing: "And now, I see."]

For more infomation >> Megan Linsey is a white country singer who loves America. She also took a knee. - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Who is the unsung hero of the film crew? - Duration: 2:38.

Script Supervisor.

Keeps everyone on point, you know?

The Transport Department.

I mean, they're up from two o'clock in the morning and they go to bed twenty-one hours

later.

I don't know how they do it.

Caterers because I give them so much ****, sorry, because I'm vegan so I'm always, like, 'Is

this vegan?'

Man those PAs, those PAs, those kids they're the first to get there and the last to leave.

The person who runs basecamp, which is usually like an apprentice or an intern, who's not

getting paid anything and has to deal with all the egos of every person in the show and

get them wrangled and get them to set.

It's like a, like a game of Jenga man, you just pull that one thing out and it all comes

tumbling down.

I'm gonna go with the Dolly Grip.

OK, so the Dolly Grip is...you got the camera, sometimes you have the camera on the tripod,

sometimes you have the camera on the dolly, and the Dolly Grip is the guy who's actually

pushing the dolly.

I mean my boyfriend is a Camera Grip, but I think everybody behind the camera.

I came to really realize that the Focus Puller makes a lot of difference.

Because, like, you could have the best performance - if it's not in focus, it's just not useable,

there's no way around it.

Lighting guys decide how a movie looks.

A great film can be destroyed by bad lighting.

I always think of, like Jens and Troy, our camera operators on black-ish, you know, we

could have some of the greatest takes, but if they miss it, or if they don't move the

camera right, it just doesn't end up anywhere.

Set Design, I mean they create these amazing, wonderful sets.

Costume and Make-up.

The people who are first in and last out.

Especially costumes.

And they have to make sure everything...and very few actors - I hang up my clothes - hang

up their clothes.

People in the theater hang up their clothes.

Hair and make-up and I think, just from an actor's standpoint, because they're around

you so much and in your space and literally touching you in your face, and you have to

stay in the zone and if you don't have a good rapport with them and if they don't have your

back, then you're in a horrible head space all day.

I think people underestimate just how hard what they do actually is.

For more infomation >> Who is the unsung hero of the film crew? - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

This Video Is On Fire! | Breakthrough Junior Challenge 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

In the ancient days, furry ape humans rubbed stuff like rocks and twigs together

causing friction to ignite fire

But what really gets a fire fired up?

Your unfinished homework can easily be set on fire but water can't

Why?

Because things that are usually flammable are made of a lot of carbon and hydrogen

Essentially, they're all carbon compounds

Heat can come from a lot of different things such as

Match, focused light, friction and lightning

When a flammable material heats up

it decomposes

This decomposed material burns in the presence of oxygen

This reaction is called combustion

Let's use a candle to see this chemical reaction

First occurs the decomposition of wax due to heat

The bottom is where vaporized wax is coming off the candle

When the wax molecules and the oxygen in the air collide

their atoms rearrange

Sometimes the electrons can get excited into an excited state

and jump back down into a lower energy state

releasing the blue color that we see

Second is the burning of soot

formed from the previous reaction

the rearranged carbon atoms turn into soot and

this is the major part that burns in the fire

The signature orange-yellow glow arises from the burning of soot

Third is the release of water and CO2 at the tip

where there is no carbon left since all of it has burned away

All of this can only occur in the presence of oxygen

So the inner part of a flame is hollow

The flame burns until all of the wax has been used up

When fuel runs out, fire turns into smoke

Fire can be relit just from smoke alone

and the answer to why it happens lies in the composition of smoke

which is mostly incompletely burnt wax

The smoke can be relit until all of this wax has been used up

During combustion, the fire's in a high vibration level

so why isn't a flame everywhere?

What gives the flame its signature shape?

Here on Earth, when a flame burns, it heats the surroundings

causing the air to expand and become less dense

The pull of the gravity draws colder, denser air down to the base of the flame

displacing the hot air which rises

This gives the fire its signature tear drop shape

Fire is usually thought to be a plasma but

it isn't

It's for the most part: hot air, burning soot and

only sometimes a little plasma (at the base of the fire in blue color)

Most of the fire is yellowish-orange due to the burning of soot

This ISN"T the hottest region and doesn't have high energy

To create a plasma, super HIGH energy is required

The perfect example of plasma are the beautifully colored Northern and Southern lights

Talking about colors, fire can come in a wide range of colors, too

Apart from the colors due to the energy levels

the chemical composition of the burning materials can also

can also determine the color of fire

For example: when Boric acid is burned

a PRETTY green is formed

Depending on the element you put in the flame,

various different energies of colors will appear

That is why flame tests are performed

to determine the composition of a compound

Next time you light a candle

marvel at the dancing flame

because now you know how fire works

For more infomation >> This Video Is On Fire! | Breakthrough Junior Challenge 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

What is wrong with men? - Duration: 8:42.

hi YouTube good evening Internet good morning warriors good afternoon YouTube

okay so this question is what is wrong with men and this is because of Anthony

Weiner and his sexting scandal and so

the funny thing is I I don't condone this behavior but I asked the question

I've been asking the question on other places like some of the news sites and

things like that how would you feel if it was a robot what if the girl was a

CGI robot a 15 year old robot and not a real person how would you feel if it was

a robot and people are getting pissed off there ain't no telling me that I'm

sick and twisted and all someone told me I need to crash my car and it's just

like they're mad because I asked the question oh its wrong anyway

and I'm thinking okay so what would be the difference between yeah I mean it's

not my fault men can't evolve up in their thinking but I mean it just isn't

my fault that men are not evolving up in they're thinking they can learn how

how to be more respectful to women but clearly they're not they need to do it

on their own so it's you know I'm just asking a question from a league legal

standpoint well you know because there's always someone that loves a person who

goes to prison you know so you know so there's going to be someone that loves

Anthony Weiner with him behind bars I don't know who

that is but there's me you know maybe siblings relatives

friends family you know so and in it but it just got me thinking you know so from

a legal standpoint if you're set up and I it reminded me of that show to catch a

predator you know when they said okay we're going

to call the authorities so basically setting people up for

prison so is that a good practice you know so I mean I don't see anything

wrong with you know teaching people okay it's not okay to do this you know it's

not okay you know to begin with you know men shouldn't approach fifteen-year-old

girls but at the same time apparently they do so you know even out in public

you know so I don't you know I don't know what the answer is but but i but I

was just thinking it's like should they be sent to prison for something if it

turns out that it's a robot or it's another person you know yeah I mean

that's that's just the thing that I wonder is so what do they learn when

they go to prison is you know what what is there that would actually help them

you know change their ways that's you know that's what I'm wondering it's like

you know the the the thing that I've learned about like with me well they

could inject them with woman hormones you know like old woman hormones and you

know because old women like are not really interested in all that stuff

anymore you know we're more interested in intellectual conversations and things

like that but but I you know it's just I kind of think like is that fair to set

people up in such a way and I was thinking isn't that what police have

been doing to minority communities you know to black communities for a long

time they they set the black folks up for crimes that you know that that they

weren't even doing and so I was thinking so what if something like that could

happen where okay say that there is a message or something or okay say with

CGI software we we know already that you can make something look like some

so what if he didn't even do the crime so so they could have this video of him

of Anthony Weiner doing something or engaging in something that he didn't

even do because the software exists and I'm thinking how fair is that to a

person you know so yeah I mean so yeah I mean I know that they stumbled across

this because they claim they claim Hillary's emails you know that it was

about Hillary's emails and all that but

you know so I think the whole thing was a setup to begin with anyway

I mean it's likely that the whether it was a real person or a girl she probably

wasn't even 15 years old she was probably someone who looked 15 but was

probably older and so you know I mean is that even fair so so I mean people are

really really dirty when that's what I kind of think about they're really

really dirty when when it comes down to politics you know these old old

oh these nastiest old men they're probably the perverts who are getting

away with this stuff though the ones who are setting people like Anthony Weiner up

you know like a setting Anthony Weiner and Hillary up they're probably the

perverts who are getting away with doing what what they're accusing other people

of doing you know or just shredding it through the media and stuff like that so

yeah but that's that's just what I wanted to you know we don't even know

who they are because they can't just put out a bunch of bullshit and and then you

know and so it's kind of frustrating for me because that's like that whole

scandal had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary or her character it had

nothing to do with Hillary Clinton or her character and but yet they'll use

anything that they can as a distraction you know so I you know I think I think

it's pretty shitty I don't care about anybody's personal life what they do is

their business what they do is their business and you

know I was thinking yeah you know it's in so and where were the girls parents

you know and you know that's the thing I think and I know you're you guys are

gonna say how well you're blaming the girl well no I'm not that you know it's

like why why why are they giving these young kids all this free access to

the Internet to begin with anyway you know when there's measures in place that

that you know that they don't have to have all this access and they can keep

them isolate them that's just kind of what I'm thinking you know but I guess

the biggest thing I'm thinking is the software you know the software or you

know it being a robot or not a real person it could be a big fat hairy man

and so it's like men are pigs I mean I don't even know what other any way to

put it men are pigs and and so you know what why aren't they

evolving up but at the same you know on on both sides whether it's democrat or

republican conservative liberal liberal it doesn't matter what it is how come

they're not evolving up I don't get it you know it's like why can't they evolve

up and thinking to have a more of an intellectual conversation instead of all

this focus on you know sex that makes no sense you know treat women with respect

and equally and that's what I'd like to see but anyway that's it for right now I

want to thank you guys so much for watching please thumbs up this video

share with your friends subscribe leave comments suggestions ideas smash and hit

everything and I'll see you soon I love you peace love and avocados

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét