Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

A central system to coordinate efforts to protect Koreans living in foreign countries

will be established.

That's according to the nation's top diplomat, who outlined the foreign ministry's plan for

internal reform.

The HQ functions as an emergency call center and it'll be set up in the first half of 2018.

A new citizens' consular system will also be fomred.

At least one staff member will be dispatched to every diplomatic office overseas to respond

to local incidents around the clock.

For more infomation >> South Korean foreign ministry plans to strengthen protection for Koreans abroad - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors for kids Toddlers Kids Baby Lollipop Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:21.

Learn colors for kids Toddlers Kids Baby Lollipop Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Learn colors for kids Toddlers Kids Baby Lollipop Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Full Episodes Disney Junior ❤ 32 ❤ New Superheros Cartoons For Kids 2017 - Duration: 23:22.

PJ Masks Full Episodes Disney Junior ❤ 32 ❤ New Superheros Cartoons For Kids 2017

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Full Episodes Disney Junior ❤ 32 ❤ New Superheros Cartoons For Kids 2017 - Duration: 23:22.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Spiderman How to Draw Spiderman Coloring Book Fun Painting Colors for Kids to Learn - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> Drawing Spiderman How to Draw Spiderman Coloring Book Fun Painting Colors for Kids to Learn - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hamden paints the town pink for breast cancer awareness - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Hamden paints the town pink for breast cancer awareness - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs 2017 step by step for beginners by design4hobby - Duration: 3:53.

please subscribe

please subscribe to my channel

Please like,comment & share this video of you like

please subscribe to my channel

please subscribe to my channel

For more infomation >> Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs 2017 step by step for beginners by design4hobby - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

7 Easy and Delicious Baked Recipes For Halloween | Tutorial to Make Good Dish at Your Kitchen #1 - Duration: 10:09.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! DON'T FORGET LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR WATCHING! DON'T FORGET LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> 7 Easy and Delicious Baked Recipes For Halloween | Tutorial to Make Good Dish at Your Kitchen #1 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

PICKING UP GIRLS FOR HIS DAD PRANK - Duration: 5:26.

- What's up, guys!

- I am Vojta and today I will be picking up girls for my father.

- Check it out and enjoy.

- Excuse me, excuse me? Do you speak English?

- Oh yeah.

- Do you speak English? - Yes.

- One minute, one minute, one minute. - OK.

- Are you from here or...? - Yes.

- Are you from the Czech Republic? - No, only Prague.

- So yes or no? Prague. - OK, OK.

- I live in Prague now.

- OK. I am actually here and I am picking up numbers for my dad.

- Hey guys.

- Are you together here?

- No.

- You are not together, OK.

- So time to meet each other.

- No, I am just kidding.

- I have one question for you.

- I am just picking up numbers for my dad.

- Because he is now single.

- But he is very sexy.

- Do you like older men or not?

- Older what?

- Older men.

- No. - My dad is 70 or something and he is single now.

- And he is very sexy. - OK, but I am not for older men.

- OK, so you don't give me your number for him.

- No. - Why?

- Because he's your father.

- Yeah, that's why actually.

- Yeah, but I am not for...

- But he was stripper actually.

- OK.

- And he is very sexy.

- Are you looking for something?

- Yeah, for where we are.

- Yeah, me too actually.

- Really? - I'm actually picking up numbers for my dad.

- Because he is single...

- ...but he is very sexy actually.

- So I am picking up numbers for him.

- Good, good luck.

- Because he cannot walk and stuff like that.

- He sent me to pick it up for him.

- Yeah, because he is not able now.

- He has no time now.

- So I do it for him actually.

- No.

- Yeah.

- He is not for me, sorry.

- He is single actually.

- And he is just looking for some numbers so he can call you for example.

- So I am picking up numbers for him.

- Can you give me your numbers for him?

- No. - Why? Don't you like older man?

- I can show you his picture if you want.

- He is very handsome.

- How old is he?

- 70.

- 70?

- 70, yeah.

- It's good match for you.

- Because you are too young and he likes young women, yeah.

- How old are you actually?

- 25.

- 25, yeah, definitely great match for him.

- So you like younger men like me for example.

- Kids.

- Kids so you are pedophile or something.

- Nice, nice.

- Will you not change your mind?

- No.

- He is very sexy and very handsome.

- Very sexy is...

- Think twice.

- Excuse me?

- Do you speak English?

- Little bit.

- You look very young.

- How old are you?

- 16.

- 16?

- You are 16.

- Actually I am picking up numbers for my dad.

- Do you like older men or not?

- Not much.

- Not much?

- Because he is actually single now.

- So can you give him your number or not?

- You're wrong, I mean we are not interested.

- Can you give me your number for him?

- My number?

- Yeah, phone numbers.

- But I'm not interested I said.

- Don't you like guys in 70s?

- No.

- OK, OK, that's sad. - Do you?

- Yeah, I like him very much.

- I understand.

- 17 or 70?

- Yeah, my dad is 17!

- No, thanks.

- OK, OK, I am just kidding actually, we are just recording some pranks to YouTube.

- Do you like handsome men like me for example?

- For example.

- Yeah? So I will pick up your number and I will think...

- ...if I call you or my father calls you, OK?

- Your father not.

- OK, do you have WhatsApp?

- Yes. - OK.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét