Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Hey Everyone it's Tallitha here.

So today I'm going to be showing you how to do 5 quick and easy hairstyles on... Natural hair!

If you are not subscribed to my channel yet, please go down below and click on that red

subscribe button to subscribe to my channel and also click on the notification bell so

you won't miss any uploads from me.

And also like this video.

Okay everyone so that's it for this video.

Thank you so much for watching!

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel.

I post videos every single week so make sure your notifications are ON so

you won't miss a single upload from me.

Thank you again for watching my video, Bye.

For more infomation >> 5 Quick and Easy Natural Hairstyles for Short/Medium Type 4 Natural Hair - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Woth Nursery Rhymes for Kids MMS Surprise Toys Finger Family Song Funny Video Kids - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors Woth Nursery Rhymes for Kids MMS Surprise Toys Finger Family Song Funny Video Kids - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Fires Off Police Executive Order, Now Antifa Thugs Sprinting For The Border - Duration: 3:00.

Donald Fires Off Police Executive Order, Now Antifa Thugs Sprinting For The Border

For more infomation >> Donald Fires Off Police Executive Order, Now Antifa Thugs Sprinting For The Border - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Trump slams Puerto Rico mayor for 'poor leadership', says 'they' want everything 'done for them' - Duration: 4:08.

Trump slams Puerto Rico mayor for 'poor leadership', says 'they' want everything 'done for them'

For more infomation >> Trump slams Puerto Rico mayor for 'poor leadership', says 'they' want everything 'done for them' - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

"Six Golden Rules" indispensable for the best sex - Duration: 5:09.

"Six Golden Rules" indispensable for the best sex

Elite Daily vengeful writer, Zara Barrie said that he learned so much as his experience got through, is about the law of sex this time. By conscious of this, it seems that you got the best sex life you could not know in your early twenties.

She is also professing that she is a lesbian. What rule is it all along?

I experienced the best sex since I entered the late 20s.

Early 20s was as good as it was. Without being bound by a single opponent, it was a great excitement with friends forever in the night.

But now I think that it was pretty much Uve. Because I was only concerned about how much I could get excited. It certainly feels better if the other person gets excited, but I understood that I should not be satisfied with that alone.

I got the best sex when I learned the law of sex. Just listening to the law means that you feel the tension drops. It seems to remind me of my school days when I was scolded for breaking school rules.

However, the law I teach is not a complicated rule that can be imposed at school or workplace.

My counselor calls the law to repair things. I got a lot of hardships to get this law, but if I suppress this even I should bring it closer to the best sex.

01.Sex is not an obligation.

Is that what you normally think? But when I was young I felt a lot of pressure against sex.

Take me to a luxurious dinner or make me feel very kind. I felt like Id have to do it if I feel that the other person likes me. I decided to refuse here, because I am bad, I had some sex and I thought that was normal.

But I never had fun having sex that I thought was a duty. My heart was not here, I could not enjoy my body. I feel incoherent.

After all, the best sex can only be done with the person who thought I really wanted.

02.I do not care about just looking.

Sudden sex may have been the best ever. I was not planning to go out with a girl and a toilet I met at night, fierce in the daytime kitchen. It was very exciting because I could not read the development.

Most of the time I did not make it look perfect like that. I did not shave my legs and other parts neatly, and I did not wear a match-up underwear. I did not make it, I did not even have perfume.

But as I grew older I came to think that there is no need for perfection. It is like refusing the best experience to himself, refusing on reason because it is not properly done.

03.Masturbate positively.

Any expert (sex expert) says like this.

If you can not feel comfortable with yourself, do not ask others to feel comfortable

Do it.

I agree with you is a little resistant, but I think it is not wrong. If you even know how to make yourself pleasant, it will make it easier for people to tell what they feel better. The best sex is what can be obtained by having a conversation. This also leads to the next law.

04.Discuss with the opponent.

Tell your opponent in detail what you feel good. Every sex god can not grasp you from the beginning. (Even if you can grasp it from the beginning, most people can not be trusted)

05.I do a lot of delusion.

Delusion is what you need to make your brain play. If you release your imagination freely, you will reach the best sense. In other words, you can unexpectedly discover new stimuli.

06.I do not think sexuality is embarrassing.

Among women, many people think that I must suppress libido ...? Just because I like sex, Yariman is treated .... But what is that? Since when did it become useless?

If a woman who is freely delusive, has the best sex whenever she wants, and does not measure the value by the number of experienced people is called so, I will call himself a pride with Yariman. You do not have to think embarrassing.

Sexuality is so powerful that society is trying to control it. Because society is afraid, there is no need to be swept away by it.

If you want sex, thats fine. Hold your heart and insist on yourself. If you liberate the libido that sleeps deep inside your heart, your life will shine more than now.

Because if you are a woman who is not ashamed of her sexuality, it will never be tameless.

For more infomation >> "Six Golden Rules" indispensable for the best sex - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Puerto Rico Crisis: San Juan Mayor Pleads for Federal Aid, Trump Hits Back - Duration: 3:20.

Puerto Rico Crisis: San Juan Mayor Pleads for Federal Aid, Trump Hits Back

For more infomation >> Puerto Rico Crisis: San Juan Mayor Pleads for Federal Aid, Trump Hits Back - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ilir Latifi Out-Wrestles Tyson Pedro For Unanimous Decision Win - Duration: 4:41.

Ilir Latifi Out-Wrestles Tyson Pedro For Unanimous Decision Win

Round 1:.

Pedro opens things up with a front kick to the body followed by a leg kick.

Another leg kick for Pedro and he locks up with Latifi for a brief moment before the pair break up.

Another leg kick from Pedro but its caught and Latifi is in on a takedown now against the cage.

Latifi gets it down and gets right into the north-south position.

After a scramble Pedro gets up to his feet and the pair disengage.

Another front kick is caught and Latifi throws a hook that just misses.

A high-kick from Pedro is again caught, allowing Latifi to get the takedown as he slides into side control.

Pedro smartly switches things to north-south and gets up yet again.

Latifi stays on Pedro and is in on a takedown against the cage, as Pedro fires off elbows to Latifis skull in defense.

The round comes to an end with a missed high-kick from Pedro.

Round 2:.

Pedro misses a leg kick to open the round.

Latifi shoots into the pocket and rips off a good few power shots that Pedro takes well.

Pedro is unable to find his range on his jab put just barely clips Latifi with a front kick to the face.

A body kick lands for Pedro and Latifi responds with a leg kick.

Another hard body shot lands for Latifi, who follows it up with a hard shot inside the pocket.

A big uppercut lands for Latifi, who bulldozes his way inside for a takedown attempt against the cage.

Latifi gets a powerful takedown and proceeds to throw ground-and-pound on Pedro against the cage.

Some big shots land from Latifi, who continues to clinch up Pedro as he gets back up to his feet against the cage.

The round comes to an end with Pedro defending against Latifi who is pressuring him against the cage.

Round 3:.

Pedro opens the round looking for a jab.

A leg kick lands for Pedro but Latifi immediately backs him off by pushing forward with some hard shots.

Another front kick is briefly caught by Latifi and Pedro throws a few low calf kicks that hurt Latifi a bit.

A right hook lands for Latifi before throwing an uppercut and hook that stuns Pedro.

Both men are sucking in wind hard but Latifi continues to land hard shots before shooting in on a takedown and getting Pedro down.

Latifi lays down inside Pedros full guard for around two minutes, landing shots, before time expires.

Official Result: Ilir Latifi def.

Tyson Pedro via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).

For more infomation >> Ilir Latifi Out-Wrestles Tyson Pedro For Unanimous Decision Win - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Go Red For Women® | Know Your Numbers - Duration: 0:31.

- As a nurse and a survivor,

I encourage you to know your numbers.

(bright music)

Know you, know your body.

Be aware of what's going on with you.

And know what those important numbers are.

Blood pressure.

Blood sugar.

Total cholesterol.

And your body mass index.

It's a matter of being persistent.

But it's a matter of you being in charge of your health.

For more infomation >> Go Red For Women® | Know Your Numbers - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Henry Cejudo Shocks Wilson Reis With Striking Clinic For Knockout Win - Duration: 2:10.

Henry Cejudo Shocks Wilson Reis With Striking Clinic For Knockout Win

Round 1:.

Cejudo opens things up with a karate stance and actually has some success with it, landing some nice shots.

he does a nice job of evading Reis distance shots and is landing a plethora of big strikes.

Reis comes inside and eats a knee from Cejudo, who gets top control before initiating the back clinch.

Ground-and-pound from Cejudo before Reis scrambles back to his feet.

A big right hand lands for Cejudo, who then stuffs a takedown attempt from Reis.

A high-kick lands for Cejudo before a combination drops Reis.

The round ends with a beautiful single leg from Cejudo.

Round 2:.

Cejudo opens the round with a huge shots that drops Reis right out the gate.

The former Olympian swarms for the ground-and-pound before the ref waves it off.

Official Result: Henry Cejudo def.

Wilson Reis via R2 KO (punch, 0:25).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét