Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

This is so pretty.

I love the scent.

It's so nice.

Oh, please...

Well?

Shouldn't you be picking out a gift?

It's been hours.

What does it look like I'm doing?

But this is all for you.

Whose gift are you buying?

For the person whose name I picked.

That's pretty, too.

A tumbler? You're going to buy that as a gift?

I don't know. I think I want this for me.

What? Do you even want to buy a gift?

It's so hard picking something out.

I can't say who it is,

but she's a neat freak so maybe I should get cleaning supplies.

Whatever.

I really can't say who it is,

but she loves cosplaying.

Should I get her a yukata?

Yeah, whatever.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - Yukika is looking for a present, but ends up shopping for herself?! - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Memorial held in Tempe for Chester Bennington of Linkin Park - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Memorial held in Tempe for Chester Bennington of Linkin Park - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

'Time for talk is over' regarding North Korea: Haley - Duration: 1:50.

The American ambassador to the UN says the "time for talk is over" regarding North Korea,

following its latest ballistic missile test.

Nikki Haley's patience with China is also running thin.

She says Beijing must condemn the regime, and actively deter any further provocations.

Yu Joonhee reports.

Ambassador Nikki Haley say there is "no point" in holding another emergency session of the

UN Security Council,... unless the international community is willing to seriously challenge

North Korea.

In a statement released on Sunday, Haley said...

Pyongyang has already defied numerous UN sanctions,... and further talks would be a "waste of time",

in the absence of full cooperation from UN member states.

She also echoed President Trump's opinion,... that China must take a more active role in

reining in the rogue state, being its main trading partner and lone military ally.

Trump vented his frustration over China's indifferent stance, tweeting on Sunday that

Beijing had done nothing to address the regime's growing threat.

Vice President Mike Pence, was also stern in his view that the U.S. should continue

applying intense pressure on North Korea, until it forfeits its nuclear and missile

programs.

Speaking to reporters during an official trip to Estonia on Sunday,...

Pence said Washington would gather the support of nations across the world to further isolate

Pyongyang economically and diplomatically.

He also appeared to take aim at the previous administration's foreign policy approach,

saying the "era of strategic patience is over" with North Korea.

The Vice President was softer in his criticism of Beijing,... saying although China could

do more... it had taken unprecedented steps to rein in the pariah state.

Pence pointed out China's unique relationship with the Kim Jong-un regime,... that gives

it a rare ability to significantly influence decisions made by the North.

Yu Joonhee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> 'Time for talk is over' regarding North Korea: Haley - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Last weekend for Ward Warehouse - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Last weekend for Ward Warehouse - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - The girls are excited for Secret Santa~! "Mint wants snow~~!" - Duration: 1:19.

Jiseul, whose name did you pick?

I dunno.

- I'm going to work. - Who is it?

Jiseul. Jiseul. I won't tell.

I won't tell anyone. Who did you pick?

Come on. Please?

Are you my Secret Santa?

What?

Are you my Secret Santa?

No, why?

Forget it.

I don't know who my Secret Santa is,

but you better not get me socks.

Or any food.

I want snow as a present! Snow!

What? Snow?

I've never had a White Christmas before.

I want to see snow.

How is that even possible? Santa doesn't make miracles.

But that's my wish.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - The girls are excited for Secret Santa~! "Mint wants snow~~!" - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

US says time for China to act on N.Korea, Japan's Abe talks to Trump | Arab News - Duration: 4:37.

The Middle East's Leading English Language Daily Search form Search document

write(\" <time>\"+writeGregorianDate() +\" </time>\"); Last updated: 9 min 53 sec ago US says time for China to act on N

Korea, Japan's Abe talks to Trump Second typhoon batters Taiwan; financial markets open on Monday; Venezuela vote triggers deadly 'war' in the streets US considering some sanctions on Venezuela oil sector — sources Al-Shabab attack on African Union convoy kills 24 in Somalia Hezbollah, militant group exchange bodies of 14 killed in Arsal fighting Germany: Skyway mishap strands up to 100 cable car riders Explosive device kills SEF officer in Qatif MWL delivers health insurance to 15,000 Sudanese orphans Attempt to smuggle 472 kg hashish foiled, 30 smugglers arrested TOKYO: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe spoke with US President Donald Trump on Monday and agreed on the need for further action on North Korea just hours after the US Ambassador to the United Nations said the United States is "done talking about North Korea

"Nikki Haley, US Ambassador to the United Nations, said in a statement that China must decide if it is willing to back imposing stronger UN sanctions on North Korea over Friday night's long-range missile test, the second this month

Any new UN Security Council resolution "that does not significantly increase the international pressure on North Korea is of no value," Haley said, adding that Japan and South Korea also needed to do more

Abe told reporters following his conversation with Trump that repeated efforts by the international community to find a peaceful solution to the North Korean issue had yet to bear fruit in the face of Pyongyang's unilateral "escalation" of the situation

"International society, including Russia and China, need to take this seriously and increase pressure," Abe said, adding that the two nations would take steps toward concrete action but did not give details

Abe and Trump did not discuss military action against North Korea, nor what would constitute the crossing of a "red line" by Pyongyang, Deputy Chief Cabinet spokesman Koichi Hagiuda told reporters

North Korea said on Saturday it had conducted another successful test of an intercontinental ballistic missile that proved its ability to strike the US mainland, drawing a sharp warning from Trump and a rebuke from China

Trump later wrote on Twitter that he was "very disappointed" in China and that Beijing had done "nothing" for the United States in regards to North Korea, something he would not allow to continue

China has yet to officially respond to Trump's tweet, but State-run Chinese tabloid the Global Times said in a Monday editorial that Trump's "wrong tweet" was of no help to resolving the situation, and that he did not understand the issues

"Pyongyang is determined to develop its nuclear and missile program and does not care about military threats from the US and South Korea

How could Chinese sanctions change the situation?" the paper, published by the ruling Communist Party's official People's Daily, added

South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who is on vacation, planned to have a phone call with Trump soon, a senior official at the Presidential Blue House said

"If the two heads of state talk, they will likely discuss their respective stances on North Korea, the US-(South Korea's) alliance's standpoint on North Korea and other things including how to impose heavy sanctions

"The United States flew two supersonic B-1B bombers over the Korean peninsula in a show of force on Sunday in response to the missile test and the July 3 launch of the "Hwasong-14" rocket, the Pentagon said

The bombers took off from a US air base in Guam, and were joined by Japanese and South Korean fighter jets during the exercise

"North Korea remains the most urgent threat to regional stability," Pacific Air Forces commander General Terrence J

O'Shaughnessy said in a statement

"If called upon, we are ready to respond with rapid, lethal, and overwhelming force at a time and place of our choosing

For more infomation >> US says time for China to act on N.Korea, Japan's Abe talks to Trump | Arab News - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Avoid Costly Mistakes - Positive Habits For Daily Success - The Power Of Positive Mindset - Duration: 34:23.

hey hey hey what's up guys this is Dallas going with EECOM cache Queen

welcome to the econ spotlight this is in private training that we do only

exclusively inside of the EECOM cache army so guys where are y'all and where

are you guys and happy Wednesday to you I wait for you to get in today before I

start rambling off I'm welcome in hey jameelah Corbett welcome in thank you so

much for inviting so guys if you don't know me yet if you are new to the econ

cache army I want to start out guys by saying welcome a big welcome for me hand

Carla Walker so glad you made it welcome in a big welcome for me and the

econ cache army this is a this is a good place to be a wonderful place to be

where you can learn how to maximize your e-commerce and online selling results

hand carry on welcome welcome welcome in so if you guys could just help me to

invite the other members of the group that will be simply awesome to pay it

forward and spread the love so if you guys don't know me yet my name is Dallas

Gordon the EECOM cache queen so guess what y'all up graded my pitch I upgraded

what I do so I'm gonna practice on y'all let me get my notes out I'm gonna

practice my pitch on y'all because its new so I went live in the boom squad

this morning guys and I kind of had my pitch written down because I don't 100%

know it yet I've been practicin let me see if I can get it right so if you

don't know me yet my name is Dallas cord and I am the EECOM cache Queen your

e-commerce business coach and marketing success strategist guys if you have been

struggling with your traffic in sales I am here to help you to get noticed get

traffic and get that Bank how y'all like that how do you like that

how do you like that I'm also a proud wife and my own preneur of three I'm a

motivator as well because I love to see entrepreneurs just like myself

accelerate is it accelerate No elevate I'm think about the accelerate or it's

elevate hey Danielle okay awesome hey Karla you like it okay

good so I'm gonna be practicing that so I can

get it right cuz I had to upgrade that pitch y'all okay so today guys we are

talking about one hey hey Bridget welcome in a big old hug to you huh

welcome in today we are talking about thanks shanita honey have a great energy

- thank you so much love so today guys we are talking about one

hey Ryan welcome in big costly mistake that I want you to avoid one big coffee

mistake that I want you to avoid and I'm gonna be inviting jameelah Corbett in

here awesome jameelah so let me know in a

little while thanks girl when you ready to come in but I'm just gonna start

talking so guys a little bag story cuz you know how I get with these stories

you know I've been selling one line for years you know I talk about it all the

time and what really motivated me to get started what I wanted to be with my

children at home I wanted to call my own shots

now I never not working for someone because working for someone got me where

I am today guys I got I learned the skills I made money I was able to

provide for my children and my family so but I wanted freedom I didn't want to I

didn't want to sit behind four walls of anybody's office or cubicle I wanted to

call the shots in my own life so I got my chance as an entrepreneur some years

ago I was pregnant I came home and I stayed home with my newborn baby and it

was nothing no feeling like that in the whole wide world

I wanted free from corporate America and that was just me personally guys so I

started grinding it out and I started working on live for years and I

had some successes and probably have more failures over the years guys but I

fell on my face more times than I can count

I brought course after course I hired coach answer coach

I tried strategy after strategy and I still kept hitting a ceiling guys I

still kept hitting that ceiling I couldn't push through into the next

level of my income success and in my business success right

so I had issues with figuring out my strategy what do I need to do what do I

need more up to fix this can any of you guys relate to this if you've ever been

stuck and just not sure which direction to go and put a one in the comments I

want to know that you guys can relate and that you're here with me so hey hey

so guess what I owe awesome care and Kimberly awesome awesome I'm glad some

people can relate to that so I just felt stuck I didn't know what else to do I

was making thousands online oh good story I'm glad you Kimberly I was making

okar like amber oh the love is going home everybody can place you need a

camera lady y'all okay I have brought every course known to me

and I'm not knocking courses y'all know that I sell course courses you know I

sell information I sell coaching I'm not knocking investing in yourself I'm not

knocking learning hey Bridget thank you so much for putting that one in and hey

brandy welcome in I'm not knocking any of those things guys okay but I kept

hitting a ceiling I wanted to I wanted to UM hit those that's right Tori I

wanted to hit those levels that I was seeing on all these income shots I'm

seeing posted in all these groups I wanted to get on that level I wanted to

have 15k months in 20k months I was tired of getting stuck in the $3,000

Club or even the $5,000 Club I wanted to make money that could change my life

that could change my family's life okay so one costly mistake guys that you can

make by leaving your mindset on the table leaving your mindset on the table

so you buying in course is you trying to learn you're trying to

get strategy down you're trying to do all of these things you and all of these

groups but you are not progressing why are you not pressing why are you not

hitting that income level why it's because I know for me personally my

mindset didn't match the frequency of the type of money that I wanted to be

making my mindset was not operating on the same frequency of that kind of money

so what a lot of these gurus and different coaches and teachers won't

tell you is that it takes a strong mindset guys it takes a strong mindset

it takes a fine-tuned mindset it takes practicing mindset skills to get on a

certain level in business and success so I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna go

ahead and bring jameelah Corbin in in just a minute and we're gonna talk about

this topic and we want to know how y'all feel about this topic as well not

investing in your mindset first can number one it can cost you money number

two it can cost you time and it can cost you a lack of progress and growth of

progress and growth so Chris I want you to put down in the comments before me

and Jimmy Lee get started and I forget I want you to put into the comments or

somebody be IT doc tell why forward slash mind hold up magnet - mommy bi t

dot ly four slash magnet - mind okay I want for you guys to join me in my

magnetic mine live master class I'm gonna be teaching the same strategies I

use to accomplish 10 K months and then so hands down these strategies made a

difference in my life and I want them to make a difference in your life as well

so I want to fill this this masterclass up with like-minded entrepreneurs who

are ready to take their mindset to the so let me see if Jamila Corbett is still

in here um why am i when the struggle bus this morning let me see okay Jimmy a

lot I invite plea you won't mess

are welcome in jameelah cool you are girl hey hey hey I can't even see myself

like the screen is blank can you guys see me okay can you see me yeah we can

see you you can't see yourself I can't see myself I have no idea what I look

like today so it's all good we're gonna keep the party rolling so fall of those

who don't know who I am my name is Jamila Corbett I'm a digital marketing

consultant and I hope you leverage video blogging and social media to magnify

your brain boost your credibility and build a loyal community of buyers and

thank you so much yes thank you so much for having me today Dallas really do

appreciate that welcome in jameelah core but I'm always messing with her but I do

a silent phone that's how I do it so welcome to the broadcast

if you guys haven't probably all of you have go ahead and give her strong final

she is super super super awesome I'm proud to say she's an awesome friend as

well and a business partner so welcome in Villa corba so today we're talking

about a very very costly mistake hallo Val welcome in there a lot of us and I

want to avoid making these mistakes and I want to help the army to avoid making

this costly mistake and that is leaving your mind behind okay like trying to

purchase courses hire coaches join groups you trying to implement all these

strategies which you are not taking the time to invest in elevate in your mind

what do you think about that topic Jamila what do you think about it can

you guys see me Keith can you see me I yeah we can see you you just pause a

little bit what happened why is it I don't know why I don't know I don't know

why right now you're just like you're smiling but you're just like looking

over to the side and you're not moving okay but you can hear me though yeah but

I can hear you though okay that's fine we're gonna keep it rolling we're gonna

keep it rolling so who's the question again I got distracted oh my gosh okay

so what I want to know is your thoughts about this topic about how you can make

a costly mistake when you leave your mind behind so yeah they're doing all of

these things you're buying stuff you were joining rubes you're trying to do

all these strategies but you aren't taking the time to invest in elevating

your mindset what are your thoughts on that topic I think that's the biggest

mistake that you can make because there is no progress without having mental

progress and I tell people all the time the reason I am where I am today is

because of my mind is because of the mental agility that I've developed over

the years playing basketball just sports in general cultivated the mindset that I

have today the mental toughness that I have today

and so in order to achieve these success that you want to achieve in life you

have to you have to also work your mind out it's not about just having skills

and being the best salesperson you have to all right so you have to also

cultivate the mindset because this is why this is one of the reasons why a lot

of lottery winners go broke is because they still have these Wow that they

still have the poverty mindset over 70% of them go broke because they haven't

cultivated the mind to to retain that abundance that they that they now have

in physical wealth so wealth begins in the mind and not in the pockets

oh who you tellin jameelah that's what I'm talking about he said wealth begins

y'all in the mind and not in the pockets that was powerful right there y'all

right there down that's right Carla mental agility mental agility guys I had

these conversations you me I had these conversations with my son all the time

because he plays sports in his Wow he plays basketball he runs track and I

talked to him about like when he's here at the house that he won the court here

at the house he just like tongue all out by making all the making all these

baskets and stuff but as soon as he's actually at the game with other people

with people watching you can just see like though I don't know the he's a

little shy Hofstra isn't as good and he has the

ability however his mind said we gotta work on that and I talk to him all the

time is that when you go out on the court and don't y'all laughing because

y'all know I don't know sports but you gotta know you bad you gotta know you

got the stuff because your attitude is everything and he gets out there and

guess what Jim you know he doesn't perform the way that he does at home but

that jessyca you can relate cuz his attitude isn't right and I have a story

about that can I share a personal story yes I was I was once that person because

I told you I play basketball but before I before I really understood or had

confidence in my abilities as an athlete as a basketball player I was a shy kid

because I was shy anyway Limbo I was a shy introvert growing up and so when I

first started playing organized basketball and I was playing with a

higher level of competition like other that means the other girls around me

were just as good it's like I got intimidated my mind wasn't my mind

wasn't there I didn't feel like I belonged and it took there was one one

summer in particular I just transformed as a basketball player and I just got

this an exorbitant of confidence and then I came back to the team and I was

like a totally different person because my mindset had changed I had miles I had

the ability but I didn't have I wasn't in the right mindset as soon as I

shifted that mindset my my performance on the court enhanced and then you

couldn't tell me nothing that that I was like the baddest thing walking and so I

would always remember I would always remember that the shift and how just a

simple shift in perspective a simple shift in my mind just grew my confidence

and that's the same thing in business it's like I have all we have the skills

we have the ability you have everything we need but for some reason we're

lacking the confidence we're lacking the mindset in order to really take us to

the next level in order to break through that glass ceiling like we keep bumping

our heads it's because our mind isn't right and all it takes is that simple

shift in the mind just yeah that's weak

really simple to get us to help us break that ceiling that we've been hitting our

heads on this whole time yes mindset shift and I'm glad we're

using this example Jamila thank you so much for sharing I mean I'm surprised

that you're always bragging about them but you know that day I'm so glad you

share that I'm so glad you said that because you know what sometimes when we

are showing up right for ourselves and in our own life I mean we showing up but

maybe not in the fullest capacity we want to so maybe we're selling online or

we're getting clients but maybe not to the capacity that we want to sometimes

we think that we need to tweak the technique we need more technique oh you

know like my son oh you know my need to get out I just need to go to the YMCA

and sometimes okay sign that's true you might need to get more technique you can

continue to practice which will make you a greater player but at the end of the

day sign if your mind isn't right your confidence isn't right and you don't

believe that you can do it you're wasting your time with all of these

other things when you really need to be flexing those mental muscles so I had

wrote him up some informations to use and I'm like staying on him everyday

like just like can take your vitamins and just like you need to eat you need

to also feed your mind Thank You Mimi yeah all the time

so I think that we all get distracted and we lose focus and I think that a

lack of understanding how costly this mistake can be can make us be all over

the place just scattered all over the place because we're trying to find all

of this thanks Carla external stuff to fix it what do you think about that your

Neelam yeah it all starts in the mind and I even have affirmations that I do

every single day to help cultivate my mindset in to help attract the things

that I want in my life and I think it's a it's our mind our mind building our

mental agility it's a life it's a lifelong process because as we continue

to evolve as people our mind needs to go where our body wants to go as well but

if the mind goes gets there first then all we have to do is it bring ourselves

into alignment with the things that we've already created in our minds so

it's really powerful stuff and as we grow through life our desires our ones

all of these things are gonna change but what needs to stay constant is our

professional development in our minds right correct I agree I was definitely

at some point guys one of those struggling entrepreneurs that I stayed

up literally restless nights guys trying to figure out what am I missing it's

gotta be something that I'm missing I mean this person is achieving success I

mean their success is going through the roof but mine is just kind of mediocre

what is it that I'm missing and guys like I said before when my last audio

line training I said that it is it is like only about 10% technical only about

10% technical or Bell says he agrees but it is 90% mine it is your mind muscles

that are so important for you to be able to flex it somewhere and me I didn't

believe that I could achieve that kind of wealth I didn't believe that what I

was doing and what I was selling was gonna attract that kind of wealth to me

deep within I didn't believe it I saw what other people were doing but I did

in a hundred percent believe it I wasn't dedicated to it I wasn't putting my mind

to it but I was putting my strategies to it

but as soon as I said to myself you know I gotta make this 10k this month I know

it's gonna happen I'm deserving of this money I got the goods to do it let me

just sit down and do it every single day I just feel like when our minds aren't

where they need to be we get in our own way yeah oh yes yes and this is a

constant battle as well so this isn't something that just happens one time you

get over it and that's it this is gonna be a constant battle that you could that

you will continuously fight over the course of the years as you

as you grow through life as you're building your business as you're

building your brain it's always you're always gonna be battling something some

type of mental obstacle but the but the most important thing is understand that

you have everything you need inside to achieve massive wealth to achieve

massive success all you have to do is continue just continue working out your

mind continue staying in an attitude of gratitude and cultivating that abundance

mindset and understand that you are worthy of everything you desire a

hundred percent yes a hundred percent you did y'all hear that you are worthy

you are a hundred percent worthy of all that you desire no one else can come in

okay and tell you that and make it happen for you you have to believe it

for yourself guys here in the econ cash

because we're not building a tribe of complainers we are building a tribe of

freedom makers we create our own opportunities for ourselves and one of

the best ways to create what you want in your life is starting directly from your

mindset and oftentimes guys it's about how we like to package things how we

like to package things I'm gonna give you an example I have a hard time

drinking water I have a hard time drinking water but when I put it in this

cup from Starbucks and it's all pretty and everything I can drink it in my 20

minutes it's gone and then I can fill it up again and drink it again and I can

fill it up again and I can drink it again and it's the way that it's

packaged okay the kind of does a trick on my mind where I'm more accepting or

drinking water because it's in this Cup and I can't see how much I have left I

know it's kind of crazy but sometimes that's the way that we think it's how we

perceive things it's how we package things in our mind it's that process

that we go through to have to wrap our mind around it thanks Barla I love it

how we have to rent it's a it's a mental thing so it's like we know we can

achieve that goal over there but it's a matter of wrapping our mind around it

have you ever something like that jameelah where you

had to actually wrap your mind you knew you could do it but you just needed some

men so we get yourself there you know what I mean yeah I'm always mentally

prepared for everything that I do every single thing I'm like I got a mint I got

a mints and prepare for this even the smallest even the smallest of tasks that

you guys would think I that just we should just do like hanging around a lot

of people I'm like yes speaking speaking in front of a large group I said

immensely prepare for this do I rock the stage every single time yes but I got

immensely prepare for this every single thing I have to mentally prepare for so

I understand the power of the mind and even still there's always that

self-doubt that creeps in there's always that you know that little thing that's

whispering in a year like you know the naysayers right your own ear but but

what you have to understand is if you've cultivated a very strong mindset and

you're doing your affirmations and you understand at a deeper level that you

are worthy then those that whispers those whispers will start to dissipate

and you'll understand and you'll rely on your yeah in gifts to carry you forward

yes yes yes Negative Nancy oh she shows up every day at some point

especially when you wait I'm open my eyes and I'm just waking up she likes to

say you don't you know you're not feeling this day mm-hmm no you've got a

lot to do but you know maybe you should just call it all off like Hansel all

your life trends the young I still get the live stream jitters you know just

some strings you know what don't don't launch that course nobody's

gonna want to pay to upgrade their mind nobody's teaching that nobody wants to

hear bad they only want to hear strategy you know but I have to go with the flow

I gotta go with what it was who witness valència say I got a great my zone

genius okay I got ya lo I got it what I'm called to do I have to operate

in purpose and right now in this time guys I'm going against the mold and I'm

saying that what the gurus won't tell you I can promise you is the type of

mindset that they had to develop the different myths that they had to put

asunder in order to reach okay the financial place that they're showing you

in a lot of these screenshots I'm not going to just post my screenshots guys I

want to actually tell you what made the difference what made the difference what

made the difference between just making three to five thousand dollars to my

next month where I actually Rock 10k and then sum from there what made that

difference and I can tell you guys that the difference was not technical it was

not strategy it was mine that mindset made the difference so I welcoming I

select you some of you have already grabbed your spot right now it's at a

early bird sale price grab your spot I only do live master

classes a few times a year I probably won't do another one until

2018 guys vit 9 ly magnetic - mine jameelah's already grabbed her spot I

believe makea is in here she grabbed her spot Karen grabbed her spot and some

others of you have read your spot so guys make sure that you record your spot

at the early bird price last week this month it will go up get inside this

master fast it's gonna be supercharged with nothing but positivity and you are

going to develop the mindset that wins honestly it doesn't depend on the

vehicle so you can be selling socks do what you want to do but you're gonna

succeed cuz your mindset is gonna be right

jameelah anything else that you want to say yeah I'm so excited about the

upcoming master class and make sure you guys are reserving your seat get grab

your spot this right here is so necessary even you

know it doesn't matter what level that you're on it's so necessary because I

you know you guys know that I have a course and my course is successful when

Dallas has bunch of courses that are successful and

I'm sure you guys in here have some successful courses and products that

you're selling but we all understand the power of the mind and this is so

necessary because people don't really like that they're wondering why am I

going from course the course why am i buying all these things and I'm not I'm

not I'm not getting the results that I want to get and they don't understand

that is the mind like I have to you have to have a certain mindset before I quit

my job a little story before I quit my job I read Napoleon he has a Poorna

polian Hills Think and Grow Rich well I did the masterpiece that was condensed

into thinking Grow Rich which was the Napoleon Hills 16 Laws of Success now

this is like over a thousand page book and it had the principles of thinking

Grow Rich but it was more expensive that book changed my life that boom helped

shift my mindset and I was like oh my gosh and it wasn't until I read that

book that I that I just didn't understand did the strength of the mind

this the reason why I wasn't necessarily I wasn't necessarily confident in my own

abilities and it wasn't until I read that book I was like all it's time for

me to go I'm confident I need to quit my job and then I end it from that book you

know I started reading more books and it just I just immersed myself in personal

development so this masterclass is gonna help you guys do just exactly that is

gonna give you the tips and strategies of how Dallas helped cultivate her own

mindset to get that 10k month and how we can do the same and I'm you know what

I'm just gonna say I believe that $10,000 is is easy to make it really is

not that hard to make but you guys can make that end more yeah you apply these

simple principles so I'm really excited to have you know my first 70 thousand

dollar month yeah that's what I'm talking about

thank you give me seventy thousand a month

I'll let me take that yes we want you to get one that level indents on

and dollars once you hit your first 10 minute just going up it just helps from

there and like I said I'm gonna tell you I have some students that I have been

taking their money for a long time and I'm gonna be honest I'm tired of taking

their money and I know that that sounds crazy I know it sounds crazy but I your

money I want to see your results I want to see you in cruller I want to see you

grow it does mean no pleasure as a coach to see my students all over the place

one minute they want to do one thing the next minute they want to go out and save

the children I just confused I'm just joking nothing's wrong with saving the

children but y'all see what I'm saying it's just it's always something

different and you're not gonna succeed like that do you know why you're all

over the place you're all over the place because you're overlooking this one step

that you gotta focus on one and guess what you're looking for external things

and people to fix something that only you can fix yourself yes within like my

life like at the end of the day guys my minds my magnet mine it's gonna be

awesome it really really is gonna be awesome but it won't fix you it won't

change no conversation that you would have with me or jameelah or anybody is

gonna change you know master class is gonna change you no guy is gonna change

you guys none of this stuff is going to change and we're not gonna be able to do

the work for you that only you can do yourself

Yeah right and it's the same goes for us nobody can do the work for me that only

I can do for myself so gosh I'm looking for you guys thanks Carla - grab your

spot right now whilst at the sale price grab your spot inside of the master

class I'm not here to break your pockets or bend your arm but I want to see some

of you guys in there definitely so that we can rock it out

the master class will kick off on August 1st it will be live we have a special

Facebook group for those who have paid you guys will be added in there

we are gonna rock this out guys this is gonna be an awesome life-changing

experience so down there in the comments guys bi t

dot ly magnet slack um - mine go ahead and grab your spot but before you go I

had a free guide for you that I also want you to take advantage of you can

get my free minds at gotta be IT doc I'll watch forward slash mindset - guy

bi t dot ly forward slash mindset - God I also want to give him that free guide

as well so guys thank you so much Jamila for being here with me girl I appreciate

you it was so good to hear your perspective on this topic

any last words cuz I already actually last last words yeah yeah just make sure

I hope to see you guys in the mastermind make sure you guys are reserving your

seat and thank you so much Dallas for this opportunity thank you so much for

all that you do in sharing the great information about helping us build our

brains and online and get those get those eyeballs on our products and now

more importantly cultivate the mindset so that we can explode our revenue so I

love you guys I will see you later Jimmy

and hey hey bro what's going on so guys

definitely played back I want to see every last one of you got it alive

master class it's gonna be awesome it's gonna be positive guys it's gonna make

shouts screaming run around all that I did for me for Jimmy Allah I cut her off

in the middle of her boom y'all I'm so sorry but thanks guys for coming in

today you guys are wonderful you're awesome had a wonderful spectacular

Wednesday don't you forget that every single thing you put your hands to shall

prosper if it doesn't look like there's an opportunity around you guys you will

create it if you put your mind to it and don't forget vit that ly forward slash

magnetic mine I want to see you guys in there today

have a wonderful wonderful blessed day army and I will see you guys around

oh and don't forget about the daily posts that are posting in the army guys

I really would appreciate your participation in them they are for you

they are for your participation and so that you can get together and interact

with other members guys so thank you so much for interacting on those posts and

being an active member of the econ cache army Thank You Carla and have a

wonderful blessed day guys

For more infomation >> Avoid Costly Mistakes - Positive Habits For Daily Success - The Power Of Positive Mindset - Duration: 34:23.

-------------------------------------------

Part 5 of 15 - Video Training Tutorials for Letting & Estate Agents (Microphone Set Up) - Duration: 1:57.

hello welcome back to the Property Video Solutions studio my name is Matt and on

this little segment we're going to talk about the humble microphone so very important

you've seen videos .... whether it's outside ...normally outside you've got

that nasty wind noise now a lot of you guys out there will be filming houses

obviously outside we want to eliminate that completely because good audio will

keep your viewers engaged and keep watching your videos so this little

microphone like we said in previous video ten pounds of Amazon ... order it

tonight they'll be here tomorrow you can start using it now normal microphones

are you going to be ordering are it's called a lad mic or a lavellier mic and

it's a TRS end which is the two little black lines now if you're using smart

phones to do your filming you want a TRRS and basically all they do is it

plugs into the bottom and this goes straight into your phone where it's an

iPhone or an Android and then you've got your little lav mic here now what you

want to do is not just clip it to your tie gents or your scarf ladies because

we've got this nasty black wire hanging all you do is .. before you start filming

slip it up your jumper up the inside of your shirt .... I've got one on here can you

see very discreet and it gives you a great omnidirectional audio so like I

was saying gentleman slip it up one sleeve of your jacket ladies can just

come under a blouse and clip onto one of your scarfs that you might wear to work

Gents again run it up your shirt and out a

buttonhole ... clip it onto your tie ....nice and professional

just like the newsreaders and again you're going to be kitted up you've got

your phone and the microphone it's going to cost you 10 or 15 pounds and your

audio will be substantially better than using the internal mic in your iphone

check back more than more hints and tips from property video solutions

For more infomation >> Part 5 of 15 - Video Training Tutorials for Letting & Estate Agents (Microphone Set Up) - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WWE Supercard #5 TBG REWARDS/RTG UPDATE (TURN ON CC FOR EXPLANATION) - Duration: 2:37.

Hey guys first off I am really sorry I had to do the video like this and the audio didn't work and I tried everything. So please bear with me.

First off we have tbg rewards which is a platinum pack because we won because the other team had zero points.

So lets see what we get out of this

As you can see we won and lets see what we get

First we get 1,500 battle points

Next we get wrestlemania 33 John Cena which is a pro and one of the best cards in the tier excluding event cards, throwbacks, and anything of that nature

Then we get Ult Randy Orton which is a pro and then we get Summer Rae which is new

Now lets just level it up and change the image

There we go, now he is all tokened

Here is what I did in rtg unfortunately we couldn't get Triple H or the event pro mae young

Also I forgot to mention that I have a wm 33 fusion on the way so expect a video on that when I get it.

Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed the video even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too. Please like and subscribe and I will see you guys later

For more infomation >> WWE Supercard #5 TBG REWARDS/RTG UPDATE (TURN ON CC FOR EXPLANATION) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - For Christmas, of course the girls have to do Secret Santa! - Duration: 1:33.

Try this on. I love Secret Santa.

What? A Christmas party?

A party? We're not in the mood for a party.

Oh, come on.

I know you're all depressed over Taeri.

But let's try to cheer up.

Mr. Shim wants you to blow off some steam.

Let's just have a party. I already made plans.

Well then...

Okay, fine.

I'll plan everything including the food.

But there's something you need to do.

What is it?

- What? - What?

It's...

Secret Santa!

- Secret Santa? - You've got to be kidding.

That's so lame.

What's that? Something to eat?

We all pick a name out of a basket,

and for a period of time, you grant their wish,

or give them gifts.

But in secret so that the person doesn't know it's you.

Sounds fun, right? Right?

Where did I leave the memo pad?

Secret Santa! I'm so excited!

Do you even know what it is?

No, but I get gifts, right?

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - For Christmas, of course the girls have to do Secret Santa! - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Camel Cartoons For Children Learn Colors With Camel Finger Family Rhymes Funny Camel Attack Camel 3D - Duration: 10:54.

Camel Cartoons For Children Learn Colors With Camel Finger Family Rhymes Funny Camel Attack Camel 3D

For more infomation >> Camel Cartoons For Children Learn Colors With Camel Finger Family Rhymes Funny Camel Attack Camel 3D - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hurricane winds set to batter Britain in 'wettest August for FIVE YEARS' - Duration: 1:56.

Hurricane winds set to batter Britain in 'wettest August for FIVE YEARS'

Todd Crawford One of the wettest summers on record is set to get even worse as hurricane conditions sweep into the UK. Weather boffs are already predicting a miserable school summer holidays, with autumn conditions coming early.

Emergency services have even been placed on alert with 15 hurricanes expected to drench Britain, with fears of severe flooding. HURRICANE SEASON: Britain is set to be battered by bad weather during the school holidays.

Weather Company chief meteorologist Todd Crawford told the Sun: "Unusually warm tropical Atlantic waters and higher than normal early activity both suggest an active hurricane season lies ahead." Heavy rain, thunder and lightning are due today and tomorrow, with the North and West of England worst hit.

And this is predicted to continue, with the next two weeks being the worst of all summer.

Met Office forecaster Brian Gaze added: "The past week was bad – but the outlook for the 14 days ahead is the worst of summer. "An autumnal weather pattern is washing away summer.

"After a super first half of summer for the South and the Midlands, summer has tanked at the worst possible time – in the middle of the busiest holiday weeks of the year.

" Despite predicting in June that August would be non-stop sun, forecasters are now warning of the wettest in five years.

For more infomation >> Hurricane winds set to batter Britain in 'wettest August for FIVE YEARS' - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Road Work for the Week - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Road Work for the Week - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Car Wash | FIRE TRUCK | Developing a game for kids about fire and heavy machinery |Cars for Kids - Duration: 11:23.

Hot Car Wash | FIRE TRUCK | Developing a game for kids about fire and heavy machinery | Cars for Kids

For more infomation >> Hot Car Wash | FIRE TRUCK | Developing a game for kids about fire and heavy machinery |Cars for Kids - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Pregnancy tips in Tamil | Health Tips for Pregnant Women | Tamil Tips TV - Duration: 2:45.

Pregnancy tips in Tamil | Health Tips for Pregnant Women | Tamil Tips TV

Pregnancy tips in Tamil | Health Tips for Pregnant Women | Tamil Tips TV

Pregnancy tips in Tamil | Health Tips for Pregnant Women | Tamil Tips TV

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét