Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Bayern Munich vs. Liverpool Preview - Biggest test of the summer for the Reds

Liverpool take on a star-studded Bayern Munich side at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday, as the Reds look for a place in Wednesday's Audi Cup final. Liverpool. Tuesday, August 1, 2017— 7:30pm (BST)Allianz ArenaAudi Cup, Day 1.

In terms of tough matches, this hasn't been the most testing of summers for Liverpool, but that is about to change.

Jurgen Klopp's side are unbeaten in their five pre-season games to date, with Saturday's 3-0 win over Hertha Berlin their latest triumph, but Tuesday's battle with Bayern will be a real test of the Reds' credentials.

Carlo Ancelotti's team are one of world football's most dominant forces, with world-class talent everywhere you look. The fact that they also have home advantage makes it an even more daunting clash for Liverpool, but it is a friendly to savour.

This game should be seen as a positive outing, with the Merseysiders needing to test themselves against sides of Bayern's ilk ahead of this season's Champions League.

We will learn a lot more about Klopp's players on Tuesday evening, whether it be their defensive capabilities, midfield options or attacking threat.

Liverpool have several injury absentees ahead of the game.

Nathaniel Clyne is a certainty to miss the whole of the Audi Cup with a back problem, and he is also a doubt for the Reds' Premier League opener at Watford on August 12.

This allows Trent Alexander-Arnold a chance to audition for a start at Vicarage Road, especially with Joe Gomez also sidelined.

Divock Origi is another who will play no part in Germany, due to a muscle issue, and Danny Ings is still not being rushed back.

James Milner has returned to full training after recovering from a thigh injury, so it is likely to be a toss-up between him and new signing Andrew Robertson as to who starts.

Along with Milner, Loris Karius and Dejan Lovren are also available for selection on Tuesday.

Jordan Henderson and Emre Can will tussle for the defensive midfield berth, with the duo both looking in promising form this summer, while Philippe Coutinho could feature in a deeper midfield role again. History of the Fixture.

Liverpool and Bayern are two of the most successful clubs in European history, with a total of 10 European Cups between them.

It is almost 16 years since the two sides last met, with Gerard Houllier's treble-winners prevailing 3-2 in the 2001 European Super Cup. John Arne Riise, Emile Heskey and Michael Owen got the goals at Monaco's Stade Louis II stadium.

In total, the Reds have faced Bayern five times in competitive fixtures, with one win apiece and three draws. The most famous match-up was a two-legged affair in the European Cup semi-final in 1981, with Bob Paisley's men progressing on away goals.

They went on to win their third European Cup, beating Real Madrid 1-0 in the final.

As touched upon, this is a Bayern side with an embarrassment of riches from front to back.

There are household names wherever you look, with Manuel Neuer, David Alaba, Mats Hummels, Jerome Boateng, Arturo Vidal, Thiago, Arjen Robben, James Rodriguez, Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski among the best in the world in their respective positions.

Their boss isn't too shabby either, with Ancelotti one of the most decorated managers of his generation. His opening season wasn't seen as particularly impressive by Bayern standards, despite leading his side to the title.

Such are the expectation levels that exist at Germany's biggest club, Ancelotti will only be deemed a success if he seals another Champions League crown during his tenure. Best XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba, Vidal, Thiago, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Lewandowski.

Is the Game on TV?.

For UK visitors, the match is live on ITV4. It's also available on LFC:TV. Our matchday live blog will be running from 6:45pm, with the This Is Anfield team in Munich. Follow us on social media for more from the Allianz.

For more infomation >> Bayern Munich vs. Liverpool Preview - Biggest test of the summer for the Reds - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

L4.6 The wave for a free particle. - Duration: 14:33.

For more infomation >> L4.6 The wave for a free particle. - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

L14.1 Recursion relation for the solution. - Duration: 12:26.

For more infomation >> L14.1 Recursion relation for the solution. - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

Which Mortgage Type Is Best for You? - Duration: 4:49.

*calypso music playing*

*blows into shell*

Hey! What's the big idea?

Oh! I'm sorry. I... didn't realize you lived in there.

I don't, well... not yet.

I'm just here for the open house.

*gasps* Are you gonna get it?

I'm not sure.

It kinda depends on the mortgage rates.

Ha! Good one.

You're not joking.

Sorry, I didn't realize hermit crabs need mortgages.

Of course we do.

It's the biggest purchase of our lives.

We usually need a loan to make it happen.

If I were you, I would just find the mortgage with the lowest interest rate

and go with that.

It's not that simple.

When shopping for a mortgage, or any loan, financial institutions have products with

an advertised APR, which stands for annual percentage rate.

That's what I mean.

Just go with the one that has the lowest APR.

But you can't compare them at face value.

The APR represents a combination of things.

The interest rate, yeah, but also a wide range of additional costs.

And if you're looking at an adjustable rate mortgage the APR doesn't even tell you what

your maximum interest rate will be.

You've lost me.

Look, mortgages come in two basic types: fixed rate and adjustable rate,

also known as variable rate.

In a fixed-rate mortgage, the interest rate is set when you take out the loan

and it does not change over time.

The amount you pay monthly will stay the same for the entire term of your loan.

In an adjustable rate mortgage, the interest rate and therefore your monthly payment,

is based on current interest rates in the economy.

If the index they're based on goes up, so does your rate.

Meaning you'll be paying more.

If the index decreases, so do your payments.

An adjustable rate mortgage often has a lower initial interest rate, which is very appealing.

Fixed rate, adjustable rate... how do you choose the best one?

It's always a trade-off.

Fixed rate mortgages are more stable and easy to budget for,

but have a higher interest rate overall.

Adjustable mortgages have better rates,

but are riskier because your rate may increase over time.

You have to think about your income, your future, how long you plan to live in the home,

your financial risk tolerance, and that's on top of weighing different mortgage types,

interest rates, and amortizations schedules.

JEN: Gesundheit! CRAB: Huh?

No, no, no... amortization.

It's how your loan repayment is broken down into regular installments

over a fixed period of time.

An amortization schedule shows you how much of each payment is going toward interest and

how much of it is going toward the principal.

Is it that hard to figure out?

If your interest rate is 3%, then 3% of your payment goes towards interest.

Am I right?

Your face is telling me I'm not right.

That 3% is the annual interest rate.

If you take the total amount owing on your mortgage and multiply it by 3%,

the result is what you'll pay in interest in the current year.

But... the monthly payments work a little differently.

What?

Let's say you take out a 25-year mortgage for $150,000.

It's fixed rate, so you're paying $711 bucks a month.

In your first payment, $375 will go towards interest

and only $336 will go toward your outstanding balance.

So even though you've made a payment of $711, your balance has only decreased by $336.

The following month, because your outstanding balance is now $149,664,

the interest portion of your monthly payment will also be slightly lower

and the principal portion will be slightly higher.

So looking at the entire stretch, even though a big chunk of my monthly payments are going

towards interest at the start, over time that kind of flip-flops.

And by the end, more of my payment is going towards principal than towards interest.

Now you're getting it!

Using this example, after 25 years, you will have made over $213,000 in payments on your

$150,000 loan.

Whoa!

That's serious.

All the more reason to know exactly what you're getting into before signing everything.

People get into trouble by committing to mortgages they don't understand.

It happened to a friend of mine.

The bank came and took his shell away.

He had to move into a half-eaten ice cream cone until he could figure things out.

That's rough.

Mortgages can be an empowering experience, or a living shell, it all comes down to your

understanding of the mortgage products available, honesty regarding your personal finances,

and clarity about your life situation.

As for me, this is a little too much home for my budget.

Time to go house-hunting.

Keep it real!

*calypso music playing*

For more infomation >> Which Mortgage Type Is Best for You? - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Upstate group does "Christmas in July" for charity - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Upstate group does "Christmas in July" for charity - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Water is NOT the only feng shui activator for wealth! - Duration: 13:15.

This topic has come up over and over again and a lot of my Feng Shui

consultations and I just want to make it clear for you guys, okay?

If you're not able to put water features in your home,

do not worry. There are other ways to activate for money. Now those of you who

are not familiar with me, you're like who is this chick right, what she's talking

about some Feng Shui. I am the founder of Feng Shui and Prosper. I've been a

classical Feng Shui consultant for actually more than eight years now and I

am trained on the sixth generation disciple of the Tanyang Wu School of Feng Shui.

What does all that gobbledygook mean? It means the way that I'm trained in

doing Feng Shui, is the way it was meant to be done. It's the classical way so a

lot of the things that a lot of the Feng Shui information that you're

seeing in books, that are online especially the free stuff, I would say

95% of them are BS. I am so sorry to have to break that news to you and part of

that huge Feng Shui Supermyth it's the idea that in order to activate for money

you put a fountain in the southeast corner because you know a lot of the

mainstream Feng Shui information out there says the southeast corner is the

universal money corner. Now those of you who have followed me for a while you

know the southeast is not always the money corner for you and by the way it's

not just one money corner. All spaces actually have three money corners and in

fact some some spaces actually have a little fourth money corner, it really

depends on the period that you're in depends on the facing of the house. Now

I've recently done a couple of you know fairly big

projects Feng Shui consultations where my client was a little bit worried

because I told them that in this space you can't put a water feature because it

it violates what we call the direct and indirect spirit water placement

guidelines. And that's another whole different chapter but so she was a

little bit you know a little bit concerned that she can't put a water

feature there and I had to, actually this case is not uncommon at

all. So I had to tell my client that - Look, even though we're not putting a water

feature in your home, it doesn't mean you can't activate for money. You can

activate money by making sure especially if you are still building

your home which is why if any of you guys are watching right now and you're

at the blueprint stage or you still at the early beginning construction stage

of your home, this is the best time to have it Feng Shui'd because you wanna

that's the best time for you to make sure you have a Feng Shui door, right, you

know. So that's one way to do it. You can activate money with the proper door.

You can activate money with the proper stove, again if you are in the construction

phase, you can tap into this like having a stove that's facing the money

direction. That way you know obviously if especially if you use the

kitchen a lot then you know, using the stove a lot you're activating the

right energies and having the stove facing money direction you're activating

money while you're cooking and making meals for your family right? And there's

also been situations where I've had consultations for my clients and how if

they have really bad stove placement. Let me backtrack a little bit,

I actually have a call in 15 minutes so I have to make this short.

Why is a stove related to your money? Now, the stove is literally where you feed

your family, okay? That's your sustenance, that's your

abundance, that's your prosperity so that's why the stove placement is so

important in Feng Shui so when you have a Feng Shui that's facing money that helps

you in activating money obviously. I've had situations where the house is

already built or maybe my clients are only renting the house they can't

renovate because they don't own the house then in that case I tell them to

use a mobile stove. I mean that's not great you know I know it feels a little

bit weird but at least with the mobile so they are able to use that

stove that's facing money and I can tell you,my clients who are willing to do

that they definitely see a shift. So again

they're not using water in this case they're actually using the stove to

activate for money. Now your bed placement is another way to activate for

money and how we do it and the way that's the thing I know a lot of you

guys are going to be asking me, okay so how do I place a stove? How do I place my

door? How do I place my bed? I can't tell you until I look at your layout, to

be honest with you, okay? It's like you asking a brain doctor like if you have a

brain tumor you're asking the doctor to slice into your brain, he can't tell you

where he's going to cut until he actually does a scan of the brain, right? Same

thing with me, I need to do a scan of your home and that usually requires a

consultation with me, right? But I'm just telling you this is how I work with my

clients so if you are working with other Feng Shui consultants who don't know

these things - walk away. They're likely doing fast-food Feng Shui so with the

bed placement you want to make sure that about it has what we call a good sitting

and a good facing. Meaning how is your so you're lying down on your bed the

sitting is the direction that your head is pointing and the facing is when you

get up what direction are you facing. This is based

on advanced Flying Star Feng Shui which none of the English books have covered that I

have seen. And in fact, I wanted to show you something that is a little bit

something that most people, most Feng Shui enthusiasts probably, actually very

very lately have not been exposed in in terms of classical Feng Shui is the

Wealth Mouth of your bed. So give me a second here -

Okay, so you guys are going to see me draw -

Okay perfect. So I guess you're seeing my iPhone here so I'm going to draw a

couple of things here. This is what we mean by tapping into the Wealth Mouth of

your bed, again you're not using water to activate, you're using bed placement. This

is based on Six Methods Feng Shui or the Liu Fa that I got

certified by the Grand Master just end of last year.

Imagine this is your room, okay? Then we look at well obviously

there are directions right - north, south, west, east. Don't mind my writing I'm just

writing on my iPhone, northeast. Okay so again first you look at the Flying Star

which I'm not going to cover here but let's say - this is your bedroom door. How

I help my clients activate for money with our bed positioning first with

advanced Flying Star - let's say I say okay your bed needs to go here okay that taps

into that happen to be tapping into the money direction of your home okay so

that's Flying Star but then based on the six method Feng

Shui, I actually give my clients 15 degrees on the compass so to tell them

the direction between the middle of their door to the middle of their bed.

There's a specific calculation for this so they actually have to measure the

middle of their bed to the middle of their door to see if they fit into the

15 degrees that I gave them. That is ladies and gentlemen, the Wealth Mouth based

on six methods Feng Shui. Obviously, there's a ton of calculation

that goes into it but the main point of this video is to really illustrate to

you guys that there is so many ways of activating for money that Fast Food Feng Shui does not tell you.

In fact, they don't even know all these things they're not

even like covering any of the, you know superficial. You know, above and beyond

any superficial stuff, okay? So this is what we call the Wealth Mouth.

So,

and other things that you can do again this is depending on I just want to make

sure, I'm not missing any Facebook comments here, other things that you can

do once you figure out your three money corners you can activate with moving

objects like you know here in Toronto it's starting to get hot, I put my fan

where the money energy is for the year and even better if the Money

Energy happens to be there for the month as well, So I put my fan, there it's

constantly moving and it's activating money for me. Hey, guys! Hey, Crystal, Eric,

Tracy, Lisa - Welcome, welcome. So I have a consultation call in ten minutes so I do

need to wrap this up but I want, I hope this is giving you guys some relief if

you're not able to put water to activate

financial luck with water in your home based on classical Feng Shui, there are

so many other ways for you to tap into that money Qi that money mojo that

is in your space. Where is your money mojo? It depends on the facing of your

building and the period of your building then you can determine where you three

money corners or if you're lucky even your fourth money corners where they are

and how you can activate them. If you want to know more about how to properly

figure out - One, where your money corners are?

Two, can you activate with water and where you can place it?

And three, what are the non water wealth activations that you can use? We

definitely go through that in the cheapest way or the most cost-effective

way to work with me is a one-hour video consultation where I will go through all

that with you not so much with the 6 Methods Feng Shui

because that's a little bit more advanced, that one I usually just I leave that for

the full consultation because there's more calculations that

go into that but we can definitely do the bed placement for instance based on

advanced Flying Star techniques. So if this is something that you would like to

explore, I'm going to put up a link where you just click on the link and we can

just chat you're on Facebook so you can get to know a little bit more about how

I work? What goes into the video consultations? What kind of information

that you can expect to receive? What kind of placement

recommendations you can expect from a video consult? Then now just click on

that link and I look forward to chatting with you guys. But here is one super myth

that I hope to break, it's like exploding Supermyth here is that the myth

that water is the only money activation in Feng Shui. You guys

now know that that is so far from the truth, okay? So I'm going to leave you

guys - I have about eight minutes to prepare before I get on a call with my

client, I hope to talk to you guys soon.

For more infomation >> Water is NOT the only feng shui activator for wealth! - Duration: 13:15.

-------------------------------------------

Young people bike across country for cancer research - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Young people bike across country for cancer research - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

L11.1 Energy eigenstates for particle on a circle. - Duration: 16:12.

For more infomation >> L11.1 Energy eigenstates for particle on a circle. - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

Knowledge Base - Creating a DEP PreStage for macOS Devices in Jamf Pro - Duration: 3:50.

Hey, this is CJ with Jamf Support, and today we'll walk through creating a Device Enrollment

Program PreStage for macOS devices in Jamf Pro.

Apple's Device Enrollment Program allows administrators to easily deploy and configure

iOS and macOS devices by automating MDM enrollment and supervision of devices during setup.

In order for macOS devices to communicate with your Jamf Pro server during setup, we

must first create a PreStage Enrollment in Jamf Pro.

We'll need to make sure we have devices assigned to our Jamf Pro server before we

start — for more information, see our video on "Integrating with Apple's Device Enrollment

Program" which is linked in the description below.

Once we've integrated with DEP and have DEP-enabled devices assigned to our Jamf Pro

server, we're ready to start:

Once logged into Jamf Pro, head to the "Computers" tab.

Then, select "PreStage Enrollments" in the sidebar.

Then, click "New."

In the "General" tab of the PreStage Enrollment, we can enter a "Display Name" for our

PreStage, choose wether to Automatically Assign new DEP devices to this PreStage, and wether

to retain existing location data information, if applicable.

We can also enter a phone number and department name to associate with the DEP PreStage.

Here we can select whether or not to make the MDM profile mandatory, and wether or not

to allow users to remove the MDM profile once it's installed.

Finally, we can choose which Setup Assistant options to skip during setup.

Next we'll head to the "Account Settings" tab.

We can see here that the Management Account username and password are inherited from the

User-Initiated Enrollment setting page.

We can follow the link to that page if we'd like to make adjustments.

We can also choose to create an additional local administrator account on the machine

during setup.

This account can also be hidden from the end user.

Finally we can choose what type of account the end-user will create during setup, either

an administrator or standard account.

We can also choose to skip account creation during setup in favor of using a directory

account.

In the "User & Location" tab, we can enter user and location information to be applied

to machines that are enrolled via this PreStage.

On the "Passcode" tab, we can enforce rules about the passcode the end-user will

use to unlock the machine, including things like length, complexity, and passcode age.

The "Purchasing" tab allows us to enter information about our enrolled machines.

If they were, for instance, all part of the same Purchase Order, we could enter that information

here.

The "Attachments" tab allows us to upload file attachments that will be applied to each

enrolled machine's device record, and the "Certificates" tab allows us to upload

certificates that the machine may need to trust during enrollment.

Finally, the "Directory" tab allows us to choose a directory server for our enrolled

machines.

Once we've configured our PreStage Enrollment, select the "Scope" tab at the top of the

window.

Here we can see a list of DEP devices that have been assigned to our Jamf Pro server,

but not yet assigned to a DEP PreStage Enrollment.

To assign a device, or group of devices, to this PreStage Enrollment, check the box in

the leftmost column next to the device or devices you'd like to assign.

Finally, hit save.

We can see the PreStage Enrollment Status next to the device we've assigned has changed

from "Unassigned" to "Assigned."

The next time this device goes through the initial device setup, it will automatically

enroll in Jamf Pro.

Thanks for watching!

If you found this video helpful, go ahead and hit the like button below, and be sure

to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tutorials.

More information on this topic can be found on Jamf Nation, or in our product documentation,

which is linked in the description below.

For all other questions, reach out to Jamf Support using the Support Portal on Jamf Nation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét