Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

This is an easy and delicious topping for any burger or hotdog. I'm Tess and

I'm going to show you how to make this kraut relish. It is tangy, sweet and good!

Stay tuned. (intro music)

If you are looking for something different to top off your

burgers and hotdogs, this is the relish for you.

It is a mustard base and it is tangy, sweet and spicy. If you are familiar with

Slawsa this kraut relish recipe is very similar. I may try and make an actual

copycat Slawsa recipe in the future. And by the way, you'll be able to find

this recipe, the list of ingredients and much more on the show more section below.

If you have a chance please check it out. This is so simple so let's get started.

I'm using a cup of sauerkraut or kraut that I've rinsed and drained. Different

brands of sauerkraut can be very salty and I don't want or need all that salt

in this recipe. I will add the salt as I need. In goes some diced dill pickles and

pimentos. For the sweetness I'm adding in some brown sugar and you can adjust the

sweetness to your liking. Just give it a taste along the way. A pinch of salt and

black pepper and some caraway seeds. Now for the mustard. This is straight-up

prepared mustard and you can use your favorite brand. Giving that a good mix.

I have my heat on medium and I'm going to bring this up to a simmer. I'm also

adding in a little cayenne pepper for some background heat. This is optional

but I really recommend a little Cayenne as it adds to the relish and balances

out the flavors.

Stirring, bringing up to a simmer and cooking for one to two minutes to let

all those flavors combine. Then remove from the heat and let it completely cool.

Refrigerate for one to two hours before using. Yes, it's that simple and oh is it good!

This is a yummy relish that is great to take along to picnics and

get-togethers. The kraut relish has some great texture and flavor. It is tangy,

sweet and spicy. We serve the kraut relish on burgers and hotdogs. When I

take it to picnics, I have some people that put spoonfuls on the side of their

plate and eat it as is... it's that good! I hope you give this kraut relish topping

a try and I know you're going to enjoy.

If you like this kraut relish recipe please hit the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button.

Remember to hit the "BELL" next to the SUBSCRIBE to make sure that you get my

future video recipes. You can also find me on Facebook and on my website.

Feel free to SHARE this recipe and my channel with your friends and family.

And until next time... Much Love!

For more infomation >> The Best KRAUT RELISH for Burgers & Hot Dogs ~ Slawsa Style Hotdog Burger Relish Recipe - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Moon, Sun, Star for Kids / Coloring Pages for Children / Art Colors with Colored Markers - Duration: 8:00.

How to Draw Moon, Sun, Star for Kids / Coloring Pages for Children / Art Colors with Colored Markers

For more infomation >> How to Draw Moon, Sun, Star for Kids / Coloring Pages for Children / Art Colors with Colored Markers - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Baby Banana Pool for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours - Duration: 3:24.

Learn Colors with Baby Banana Pool for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Baby Banana Pool for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

10th annual Chatter Cup raises money for Easter Seals - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> 10th annual Chatter Cup raises money for Easter Seals - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

bargain for (phrasal verb) - Duration: 0:53.

bargain for (phrasal verb)

bargain for something | bargain on something

(usually in negative sentences) to expect something to happen and be prepared for it

We hadn't bargained for this sudden change in the weather.

When he agreed to answer a few questions, he got more than he bargained for (= he got more questions, or more difficult ones, than he had expected).

bargain for/on something doing something

I didn't bargain on finding them here as well.

bargain for/on something/somebody doing something

I hadn't bargained on them being here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét