Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

An Example fro Intel Graphic card.

For more infomation >> How to double your Graphic card for free | Upgrade your Graphic Card for free - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

(TURN ON YOUR SUBTITLES)For Honor Clan beefs - Duration: 1:16.

You guys should refrain from involving me in any type of clan beefs or wars. It's just a damn game and all of the death threats along with being referred to as a bitch or a whore (hoe) is unnecessary. I'm rolling by myself since there are so many egotistical gamers in this community.

Face it!!!! Ya win some and ya lose some. I've never, in my life...encountered so many guys who act as if they're bleeding between their legs LOL!!!

If you have a problem with God's Child (Gifted Nobushi), do not contact me for any reason.

We are not comrades anymore due to his poor and degrading choice of words towards my character as an individual and most importantly, as woman. *SHRUGS* Both... Gifted Nobushi and Rising Orochi are both entitled to their own personal opinions about me, but that's not my problem.

So.... with that being said..... It's just a damn game, fellows...... Leave me out of it. I'm in this on my own and my only goal is to improve while having fun at the same time. LAPE'!!!!!!!!!!!​

For more infomation >> (TURN ON YOUR SUBTITLES)For Honor Clan beefs - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Hawley Infants School, closed & ready for demolition - Buck Street, Camden Town - Duration: 1:44.

So this is it.

One year on, let's have a look.

And this is what the gates look like now.

Not quite the same, is it.

I've got some cars behind me, I'll give you the full effect in a minute.

Those beautiful gates obviously aren't there any more.

So that's it.

Bye bye Hawley Infants.

This is one year on.

For more infomation >> Hawley Infants School, closed & ready for demolition - Buck Street, Camden Town - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Story Time For Kids Play With Animals Pango Zoo Cartoon - Pango Storytime Kids Game Video - Duration: 11:33.

Fun story time for kids play with animals pango zoo cartoon, pango storytime kids game video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét