Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

(Episode 42)

We're not related.

We aren't siblings.

What are you talking about?

Your dad...

isn't my dad.

Your dad

was my dad's friend.

Your dad

feels like he owes my dad,

so when I first showed up

thinking he was my dad,

he accepted me as his own.

My real dad

died in an accident.

I found out only recently.

Don't resign.

Don't move out.

You're totally sane.

Let's go.

I'll drive you.

Are we really not related?

That's right.

Then why are you

and my dad hiding this?

Shouldn't the whole family know?

Miyeong.

I know you're curious,

but I'd like you to wait.

And I'd like you to keep it

from your dad and the others.

Like I said,

I only just found out,

so I'm still quite flabbergasted

and confused.

Once I sort it all out with your dad,

I'll tell you then.

Okay? Please.

Let's go. Wear your seat belt.

Intern.

Yes?

Yes, sir.

Taebu went on holiday.

You're Junghui's manager for a week.

I already told Taebu I can't do it.

You have no say. Do as you're told.

An intern can't choose what she wants to do.

Managers can.

It's your old job anyway.

Shall I do it? I'm a manager.

Here's his schedule.

He films "Two Days and One Night Together"

starting tomorrow.

Get everything prepared.

Yes, sir.

This looks good.

Cut it into 3cm slices, please.

Sure.

He needs to wear a half-cast for two weeks.

I'm glad it's not serious.

It was close.

What if he had to have a cast in this weather?

It would be terrible.

It's so strange how they hurt

the same arm a short while apart.

I told your mom

to accept your dad's conditions.

I suggested her to have a time of rehearsal.

I told her to be cold to Father

as if she's doing push and pull with him.

And? Did she say yes?

Yes.

Father is so cold to Mother.

Whereas Mother depends on Father so much.

I think that's what their problem is.

Father might realize the value of Mother

if he becomes alone

and has to handle everything by himself.

I thought Mother could find a hobby

and become less dependent on Father.

Here you go.

Thank you.

What if Father likes it

and decides to leave home?

- Mushroom. / - Mushroom.

That's possible.

But he has no money.

It's kind of like a remodeling time.

They've been living together for 38 years,

and they'll live together for another 30 years.

I think they need to have a remodeling time.

Married couples need to remodel

just like how you renovate old houses.

Remodel the relationship?

Your idea is good, but

based on my 38 years of experience of living

as their son, it doesn't sound positive.

Am I too idealistic?

That's somewhat true.

Not everyone

is so reasonable and fundamental like you.

I've heard that before.

"You're right."

"But life is not like a textbook."

Who was brave enough to tell you that?

What if Father insists to move out

after a month?

I made a promise to Mother.

If this fails, I'll never move out.

What?

(Moon Jisang)

Hello, Jisang.

Already?

Okay. Thanks. I'll check.

Who was it?

It was Jisang. I asked him for something.

Oh, you mean Jisang?

He used to flirt with you.

Did he? There were so many guys who did that.

You should go home alone.

I need to check on something in the office.

Really? Then you should go.

By the way, do you

talk to Jisang often?

No. It's my first time today.

I had something to ask him.

Where is he now?

Supreme Prosecutors' Office.

Supreme Prosecutors' Office?

Is he married?

No. Probably not.

Let's go. I need to check it.

Sure. Okay.

So annoying.

Is it a good idea to look into the past?

What if Dad divorced for cheating with Mom?

What would I do even if I find out?

But I still can't just ignore it.

Dad went to the States in 1972 for the first time,

and he returned in 1982?

He was there for this long?

Mom went to the States in October of 1982

and returned in October of 1982?

She stayed only for a few days.

This is all.

Then the only chance for them

to meet up is October of 1982.

How could this happen?

Mom said she met Dad when she was 21.

She was 23 in 1982.

1982?

Junyeong was born in January of 1983.

Then they met for the first time in October,

and gave birth to Junyeong

in January the year after?

This doesn't make sense. It's impossible.

Unless Dad teleported and visited Korea,

Junyeong cannot be Dad's son.

Let's have a toast for

Uncle's grand award for a new pizza recipe

and becoming a regular employee.

- Congratulations. / - Thank you.

You're on a roll.

You got the grand award and a regular position.

It's really great.

They'll open a store for you as a prize?

No.

Just the interior design, not the store.

That's still great.

You said you could open a store in a year.

Good job.

Mom's not worried anymore.

She can relax now.

I never worry about anything.

I told you so many times before.

He just needs time to bloom.

Here.

That looks exactly the same.

That's funny.

Eat now.

This is the pizza made with our new recipe.

Hey, you're here. Perfect timing.

Come have a seat here.

Hey, Junghui. Come try this.

This is on my parents.

Have a seat here.

Come on and eat.

Have a seat, Junghui.

Pass him a plate.

Here you go.

Here.

Try this.

This is wonderful.

This is the pizza my parents made.

They won the grand prize in the new recipe contest.

- Grand prize? / - Yes.

They won the grand prize. That's why

this is on us, so enjoy.

By the way, since you're here,

when are you going to ask her out

like a real man?

I'm talking about the drama.

It's so slow

that it's worrying me sick.

I can't understand

why you don't just ask her out

like a real man.

Once he asks her out, the show will be over.

Also, don't be a spoiler.

Soup?

- A spoiler, Grandma. / - She said soup.

- Oh, that. / - Yes, a spoiler.

Go ahead and eat.

The color of your suit is the color of the dough.

Eat now.

Grandma is fluent in Korean only.

She doesn't know what spoiler means.

- Eat up. / - Eat before it gets cold.

I should've tried making this.

Yes?

I don't know if you heard,

but I'll be your temporary manager

for a week instead of Taebu.

Yes. I've heard.

I'll try my best

to make you feel comfortable.

Sure.

Okay. Then I'll see you tomorrow morning.

Goodnight.

Why are Dad and Mr. An hiding it?

Is that why Mr. An's been having a hard time

and got upset at Dad?

Does Mom know this?

What has Dad done to his father

that he had to lie to the family

and said Mr. An is his son?

I'm not crazy

if he's not blood-related.

I must be crazy.

You're helpless.

That's what you think about even at this moment?

Why are you sitting there?

What does doing this every night change?

What should I do?

You messed things up. What will you do about it?

Let's see.

My glasses.

Oh no.

My goodness.

Oh dear.

My goodness.

Goodness me.

It's gone off.

Her husband broke his arm.

She should at least cook for me.

Don't you think you're going too far?

Your husband broke his arm.

The least you can do is cook for me.

I'm doing as you asked.

I'm just trying to care for you less.

You said you don't like it when I fuss too much.

The circumstances are different.

I hurt my arm.

My right arm.

You were like this when I hurt my arm.

It was my right arm too.

You hadn't really.

I have something to say, so sit down.

What is it about? Tell me.

I'll do as you want

and accept to graduate from our marriage.

What?

I accept and support you

for wanting to be free of the restraints

and obligations of marriage.

- Wait. / - You are right.

Life is short.

We don't have enough time to even

do what we want.

We won't live that long and there's

no point in restraining or shackling ourselves.

You should be free.

Graduate from us

and move out.

Be free from all restraints and

obligations and be happy.

I will find

a way to enjoy my own life in this house.

But...

Okay.

You came around.

I'm very surprised that

you decided to accept my decision.

What made you change your mind?

However, I think we should

practice for one month.

I only just decided to accept your terms

and I need time.

I also need to practice to prepare myself.

In a month's time,

when I am fully prepared,

then you can move out.

One month?

Okay, why not? We can do that.

Will a month be enough?

Tell me if you need more time.

Don't you think you'll need more time?

Also, we must sign an agreement

on the terms of our graduation.

I'm asking if you need more time.

Why won't you answer my question?

If we have different ideas

on how the graduation will commence,

we cannot have a successful separation.

We must discuss

and reach a compromisation.

It's "compromise", not "compromisation".

Oh, you're right.

We must discuss

and reach a compromise. The end.

What's that in your hand?

A cheat sheet?

Did you just read

what Hyeyeong wrote?

No, I just said everything I wanted to say.

Do you have something to say?

What's that in your hand?

Give it to me.

Hand it over.

What did you just do?

I'd like to excuse myself if you don't mind.

Honey.

My goodness.

Hang on.

Why did she suddenly agree?

Could it be...

Does she know I was scammed?

Good morning.

Hi.

What's all that?

Once the shoot starts,

they don't hand out much food.

I thought you should eat on the way.

Thanks a lot for preparing all this.

Sure.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello.

Hello.

- Hi, Junghui. / - Hi.

- You're a bit late. / - Hi.

I'm glad you could join us, Junghui.

Hello.

I'm Son Taeho, the director of

"Two Days and One Night Together".

- Nice to meet you. / - Likewise.

This show is about

bringing your drama cast closer together.

Consider this

a two-day camp for the drama crew.

Okay, I will.

A camp? That sounds like fun.

This is my first variety show. I'm nervous.

I'll sacrifice myself for the show.

I hope you do.

We have some games

with horrible penalties.

You'll have to swim

and sleep outdoors. It'll be fun.

Meet some mosquitoes.

- Can you excuse me? / - Sure.

What is it?

Wear this.

Mission one, pass them the cards.

Okay.

- Pick one. / - Okay.

Pick one and you pick one.

- Thanks. / - First up, Jin Seongjun.

Reveal the mission.

"Rock-paper-scissors with a woman in a hat."

"The loser drinks fish sauce."

- Let's begin! / - Get going.

There's one.

I see someone.

She's mine.

Sorry, Junghui.

- Thanks. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

- Rock-paper-scissors. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

- Hyerim, rock-paper-scissors. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

- Rock-paper-scissors. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

I won!

The director wins this time.

Junghui, straight ahead.

- Hurry up, Junghui. / - Get over here!

There's someone over there.

Go on and bring her over!

Come with me. Don't ask why.

- Hurry. / - Watch your step.

If you beat Junghui,

you get a gift certificate.

Are you ready to play?

Rock-paper-scissors!

Just a moment.

Are you ready now?

Ready? Rock-paper-scissors!

Junghui failed the mission.

Too bad.

Fish sauce.

- Fish sauce. / - Fish sauce.

- Fish sauce. / - Fish sauce.

Good luck.

Are you ready, Junghui?

- Do I pick one? / - Yes.

- Gross. / - Oh no.

Oh dear.

- That stinks. / - How do you feel now?

I feel like I'm going to die.

My goodness, it stinks so badly.

By the way, isn't she your manager?

She could've gone easy on you. Aren't I right?

She must've been holding grudges against you.

No, I treat her very well.

Your girlfriend must get jealous

if you're that good to her.

She's very beautiful too.

We broke up.

I see, you broke up.

That is sad news, but your mission failed.

You failed!

I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for calling Bbongdderak Pizza.

An order for a large group? Yes, we can do it.

Yes. 20 combo pizzas for tomorrow?

Sure, thank you.

Honey!

Gosh, where did this man go?

Hello!

Where have you been? We're so busy right now.

I had an amazing dream last night.

That's why I... Surprise!

- What kind of dumb dream? / - What?

Hear me out. In my dream last night,

a white piglet with flowers all over it ran toward me

and flopped into my arms like this.

It must be a lucky dream.

Stop talking nonsense.

We got a large order, so start working on it.

We'll see who's right.

Let's see.

Please.

(Lucky Lottery)

Gosh, what is going on?

(Please play again.)

- Seriously! / - Gosh!

That hurt!

Are you going through menopause or what?

Why do you lose your temper so often?

Look who's talking. Worry about your andropause.

- You're older than me. / - See? You're angry again.

- Angry Bomi. / - You're a loser.

Gosh, why didn't I win anything?

I totally saw the piglet...

Doctor, am I...

Am I going through menopause?

Usually, I can't give clear answers

without blood test results,

but I can tell you right away in your case.

You're not going through menopause.

I haven't had my period in two months though.

I've started noticing menopausal symptoms too.

Right, I'm sure you have.

You see this, right?

Congratulations. You're pregnant.

Pardon me?

Oh, and...

My gosh!

Goodness.

Was that a dream?

Gosh, that almost made me jump out of my skin.

By the way, that peach

came into my arms, and I embraced it.

Isn't it a conception dream?

Oh, and you'll have twins.

Giving birth to one at this age is scary enough.

I can't believe I'll have twins.

Come in.

Yes, sit here.

Okay, Mom.

What's the matter?

Well...

You're the eldest,

so I thought you two should know.

Well, these are

bank books, insurance policies, and my seal.

These are for Miyeong's wedding,

and these are for Rayeong's wedding.

Remember them, in case anything happens.

I'll keep these here.

They'll be in this drawer, okay?

Also,

the lease agreements for this house

and Dad's store are in this.

I'll keep this over here.

It'll... It'll be in this drawer.

Okay? Don't forget.

Well... Mom.

Why are you being like this? You're scaring me.

Mother, you're acting strange.

Is something going on?

No, but we never know what can happen in life.

I just wanted you guys to know.

And you know that the drain in the washroom

needs to be unclogged regularly, right?

Mom, it seems like something is going on.

What is it?

No, there's nothing at all.

My friend had a stroke recently.

I just realized that Dad and I are at that age now.

That's why I'm doing this. There's no other reason.

Are you sure?

You're making me forget other things

I wanted to tell you.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

- Good work. / - Great job.

Thank you for everything today.

It was so hard to book rooms as it's peak season.

We booked a seminar room for all staff,

so you guys can rest there.

The cast members can get their room keys from me.

We'll have another early start tomorrow morning,

- so please get some rest. / - Rest sounds nice.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

Good work today.

Please get some rest. Call me if you need anything.

All right, I will.

(Mr. An)

I have to go somewhere. Meet me in the car.

Everything is closed. Only the snack place was open.

Will this be okay?

Yes, it's fine. Get in.

Get in. I can't eat all of that by myself.

Shall we turn on the radio?

Sure, let's do that.

- Hello. / - Jin Seongjun is here.

We collected a few questions in advance,

and this was the most asked question.

Do you have a girlfriend?

No, I don't.

I had a crush on someone, but she rejected me.

- Did you guys break up? / - No.

Well, how can we break up when we've never dated?

It's spicy.

Isn't it spicy for you?

Can you come to the back? Help me practice my lines.

Oh, sure.

You can rest and sleep

while I read the script.

No, I'm fine.

I'll wait until you finish memorizing.

No, it's fine with me.

I can't focus unless you sleep.

Here.

I'll lay the chair down.

I must've fallen asleep.

I'm sorry I'm supposed to help you practice.

It's fine. I fell asleep too.

I think the sun's going to rise soon.

I'll go prepare for shooting.

Yes. Sure.

Yes.

Junyeong.

If you're okay, how about lunch with me?

Thank you.

Here you are.

Did you have a trial around here?

Why did you want to have lunch with me?

Well...

It's nothing.

There's something I got for you.

I thought I could give it to you

while having lunch.

Surprise!

What is this?

You must be stressed from work.

Your hair is getting thin.

What? Really?

My goodness.

- Come here. / - What?

My goodness. It's empty.

My goodness.

Hey.

Gosh. My gosh.

I guess the roots are still healthy

that it hurts when I pull your hair.

Really?

What are you going to do with it?

This is not Mom and Dad's problem,

but something Junyeong should know.

This is a Pandora's box for him.

I don't deserve to open it.

I should find out what Dad did in the States.

What happened in the States?

Why is Junghui acting like that even though

he knows Dad's not his real dad.

Hey, Jisang.

It's me, Hyeyeong.

Thank you for the fax.

Sorry, but I have to ask you for one more favor.

Yes. Come in.

Hello, Mr. Park.

Okay.

Right. Have a seat.

Okay.

Director of Sunho Electronics?

What is this?

If you call them,

they'll get you a regular employee position.

That director is a friend of mine.

He told me he's hiring a new secretary,

and I recommended you.

Me? As a secretary?

A regular employee?

Thank you,

but I already have trouble managing myself.

I'm not right for a secretary.

Do you think I'm doing this

because I want you to get a job?

Isn't that it?

I want you to stay away from Cheolsu.

At work as well as outside.

That was it.

I knew it. That's why there were missions.

I created a soccer team to drag Cheolsu here,

so that I can teach him management

and pass over the company.

You're very smart.

That's a good strategy.

I'm very good at this kind of stuff,

and I'm very smart.

Anyway, I can't let

you and Cheolsu marry.

That'll never happen.

I'm getting married?

Aren't you going to get married?

I'm only 26, Mr. Park.

That's too early for me.

You've gone too far.

By the way,

it's only been six months since I dated Cheolsu.

Somehow,

you and Yeonghee found out.

But I haven't even introduced Cheolsu to my family yet.

Does that mean you're not marrying Cheolsu?

No, I'm just saying...

I'm not interested in getting married right now.

Maybe...

in five years?

If I'm still dating Cheolsu,

then I'll think about it.

Why are you worried about the future already?

You're very future-oriented.

So

are you going to marry him or what?

I'm worried.

I don't know.

How do I know what will happen five years later?

Leave your future problem

to the future you.

Right. And I brought you a pack of this juice.

It'll help reduce your swelling.

Hey, Cheolsu...

Mr. Park.

I hope you enjoy your talk with the chairman.

What?

She has no plans to get married?

Welcome.

Rayeong, why aren't you going to get married...

What should I get for a wedding gift?

What?

Here. How much does this cost?

That product isn't that expensive.

I see. Okay.

Isn't he

the chairman's second son?

Yes, I think so.

Hello, I'm Cheolsu.

You said you'd buy me drinks last time.

I just called to say that I'd like to drink today.

- Great work, Rayeong. / - Thank you. Bye.

Good work.

(When do you get off work? Let's grab dinner.)

Is he busy? Why isn't he checking my text?

Hey, Yuju.

Chicken and beer? Sure. Where are you?

What's this?

Come here and sit down, Rayeong.

Okay.

What's going on?

My brother-in-law called

and asked me to buy him some drinks.

Brother-in-law?

Thank you, Junyeong.

"Brother-in-law"? What do you mean?

He's calling him that

because Cheolsu is your future husband.

"Husband"?

My goodness. "Husband"?

By the way, Rayeong.

You're dating such a handsome boyfriend.

You should've introduced him to us earlier.

You're right.

I should've introduced myself sooner. I'm sorry.

Have you guys been dating for about six months?

I see. Then they must not have plans for marriage

since they're both young.

Of course. We're too young to get married.

I really want to get married. I really do.

I sincerely want to get married.

That's good to know. A man must be resolute.

Please take good care of Rayeong.

- Drink up. / - Thank you.

- Here. / - I'll do my best.

- Drink up, Rayeong. / - Cheers.

Do you know a guy named Moon Jisang?

Yes, I do.

I heard he became the deputy prosecutor general.

He was cool even back in school,

but he's cooler now.

Jisang really used to be popular back in school.

Didn't he date Hyeyeong for a while?

Yes. He asked her out

as soon as she broke up with Jeonghwan.

Why did you kick an innocent guy?

It's okay. I'm already aware of everything.

I agree that Jisang used to be cool and popular.

But in the end, I've become the final winner.

I'm the one who got married to Hyeyeong.

He became a deputy prosecutor general?

I wonder if Hyeyeong sent him a text

to congratulate him.

We're going to have dinner together,

so I should talk about it then.

Carry on with your work.

Gosh, I got here too early.

And they dated each other?

I thought they just flirted with each other.

How can she

call her ex-boyfriend in front of me like that?

Let's not think about it.

- Hey, Walnut. / - I'm sorry, Jeonghwan.

I don't think I can make it to dinner tonight.

Something urgent came up.

I'm sorry, Jeonghwan.

Well, I guess it can't be helped.

Okay, I'll see you at home. Bye.

Is she busy?

Here.

Hey...

Jisang?

Thank you, Jisang.

She has plans with Jisang?

My gosh.

Thank you for coming all the way here.

That's the only way I get to see your busy face.

Let's go. Okay.

Dinner's on me, so eat whatever you want.

Get something expensive.

Well...

I'm sorry for continuously asking you for favors.

She just saw me, but she's not even coming out.

Fine.

Here.

It's the documents on what

Byeon Hansu did in the States.

They weren't easy to get.

Thank you, Jisang.

But who is this guy? Why are you so interested?

His last name is "Byeon". Is he your cousin?

Well...

I'm sorry, but please don't ask.

I just need to get some facts straight.

I don't have any bad intentions,

so don't worry.

Okay.

Excuse me. Let me get this.

(Cracker)

The receiver cannot answer your call. Please leave...

Jeonghwan,

you should've told me that you were here.

Don't get mistaken. I'm only meeting him for work.

I'll call you after I finish eating.

(An Sujin Wins the International Competition)

(Lee Yoonseok dies, and Byeon Hansu gets hurt.)

I didn't know Dad had gone through

such a big accident.

The accident happened in October 1982.

That's also when Mom was in the States.

Lee Yoonseok.

Lee Yoonseok?

That name sounds familiar.

Is this Lee Yoonseok...

(Lee Yoonseok)

this Lee Yoonseok?

Wait.

This is Dad?

Is this what he looked like when he was young?

This isn't enough for me to find out the truth.

I'm relieved that it's not raining.

- It would've been bad. / - I know.

Things would've gotten delayed again.

- We got lucky. / - We did.

- Junghui. / - Yes?

The director just came up with an idea.

What do you think about a love story

between you and your manager?

What are you talking about?

The shoot we did yesterday was so lame and boring.

Shall we give it a shot?

No. That makes no sense.

Come on, let's give it a go.

Also,

you guys have feelings for each other anyway.

What are you talking about?

My gosh, you must think I don't know anything.

That look in your eyes.

I know it comes from liking your manager.

I knew everything,

but I just pretended I didn't.

This show needs to be a big hit

in order for our drama to succeed.

If we come up with a solid love story

and release it to the press,

it'll help you become more famous.

Playing tricks with the press?

You already did that last time.

My gosh, are you still upset about that?

I didn't know you held grudges.

What's with that face?

Shouldn't you be thanking me?

What am I supposed to thank you for?

I'm the one who cast you.

You're in this drama thanks to me.

You became famous because of me.

Because of what I did with the press,

everyone thinks of you as their own son.

If it weren't for me,

you would never have acted in a miniseries.

Please stop it.

My gosh, what a big shot.

Look at how you're telling me to stop.

You should know your place.

You used to beg me to cast you.

To be honest, if it weren't for me,

you would never have been able to meet your dad.

You went to see him

only because you wanted to impress me.

You found your dad thanks to me!

Oh my gosh. Are you okay?

Junghui, stop. Why are you doing this?

What are you doing, Junghui?

Hey, how dare you hit me?

I'm going to teach you a lesson.

Hey, where are you going?

What a jerk.

(Mr. Kang)

(Mr. Kang)

Don't pick up.

Why did you do that, Mr. An?

Don't you think you should talk to Mr. Kang?

(Dad's Snacks)

I'm sorry.

Junghui would never hit anyone for no reason.

Of course. I know him well too.

But he still punched him,

and that means he committed assault.

I'm so sorry.

My gosh, don't be sorry.

There he is.

You should go back in.

I'll talk to Junghui in private.

Oh, okay. Bye.

Mr. Kang is here.

What happened?

Are you crazy? How can you hit a director?

Why didn't you answer your phone?

- What about you? / - I'm sorry, sir.

I told her not to answer. Don't scold her.

Okay.

Get in my car.

Let's talk on our way.

No, I don't want to go.

You should go. I'm going to stay here.

You jerk.

Aren't you aware of what you just did?

The director says he's going to sue you.

So hurry up and just get in my car.

You need to go and beg him for his forgiveness.

Whatever. Just tell him to sue me.

I don't care.

Tell him to sue me right now.

Let's first go inside and talk.

Come on, let's go inside.

People are staring.

My gosh, come on.

You don't need to follow us.

I'll talk to you at work.

Are you really going to be like this?

You're not the one who got hit.

You're the one who hit the director.

Do you want to get kicked out before the drama ends?

Do you think you can do anything

now that you've gained some popularity?

Whatever the case, you're the one at fault

because you're the one who hit him first.

There's no point in debating about this.

Go and beg him for forgiveness right now.

Let's go. I'll beg on my knees too.

Wait. Mr. Kang.

Why would you beg on your knees?

You don't need to apologize.

I'm not going to apologize to him for anything.

You punk.

Do you want to end your acting career?

Whatever, I don't care. I don't need to act.

I have nothing to lose.

Junghui, don't say that.

- Let's go! / - I don't want to!

I'm sorry, Mr. Kang.

You should go back for today.

I'm sure Junghui doesn't mean

everything he says right now.

Please give him some time to think alone.

He'll change his mind once he calms down.

Okay.

Please help him change his mind.

He needs to go and apologize.

If not, the director won't stay still.

Okay, I'm sorry.

You better think straight.

I'm sorry, Mr. Kang.

What happened? Why are you being like this?

I know you'd never hit someone without a reason.

No, I'm a guy who hits people for no reason.

What gives you the right to say anything?

I guess you now think of yourself as my real dad.

I'd much prefer it if you got angry at me instead.

Just hit me if you want to hit anyone.

Why are you torturing yourself?

Is this what you call revenge?

You're the one who's suffering right now.

What do you know? You don't know anything.

Junghui.

This is all because of you.

I'm going crazy because of you!

Just report me to the police, Junghui.

Don't beat yourself up like this anymore.

If you can't report me,

I'll just turn myself in.

I told you to stay still. Don't do anything.

Why did you have to make things worse?

You could've just told me beforehand.

Why did you have to lie to me

and make things complicated?

Jeonghwan, were you home?

You didn't text me and pick up my calls.

So I thought you were busy at work.

Jeonghwan.

You're not mad, are you?

Don't get mistaken. I only met Jisang for work.

My gosh, what are you talking about?

I didn't get mistaken.

I'm not a narrow-minded guy.

Meeting your ex-boyfriend for work is fine.

What's wrong with that? It's just work.

But what was it about?

Well, I had to ask him for some documents.

What kind of documents?

It had something to do with a trial.

A trial...

(Moon Jisang)

Wait, let me answer this first.

Why is she being so secretive?

- Hey, Jisang. / - I forgot to tell you.

Lee Yoonseok who died had a criminal record.

I'll send you a photo.

What?

All right. Thanks.

Bye.

This is...

This is Dad.

For more infomation >> My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.42 [ENG/IND/2017.07.30] - Duration: 1:05:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bollywood is invading the world best funny 2017 LOL - Duration: 2:24.

You have subscribed to a channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét