Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

hey guys I would like to just read this disclaimer there is no nudity or sexual

content no harmful or dangerous content no violent or graphic content no

copyright in so hateful content no threats no spam misleading tags or scams

and my description tags title videos thumbnails well further ado I will begin

I just came across this new update and apparently Charlie chill is in rehab

I don't know when he got there but that's not where the point lies the

point lies that he is in rehab and I'm not saying any names in this video

because I'm not trying to make anybody relevant I'm off doing the

going back and forth for people because I'm too old for it but I'm gonna read as

you listen to my voice you can already read it but I'm also going to provide

you I can say at this point that her credit is up to par it on it closes out

a hundred percent I don't care for too much but I didn't I gotta I gotta give

credit when it's dude so it says finally talk to Charlie today he said he's

feeling better than ever he's keeping a positive mind and a very

optimist they brought the future very optimistic I'm sorry about the future he

will be in rehab for another twenty days but when he gets out he will have a

certificate showing his completion of treatment which he is excited to share

with you guys he told me to tell everyone what's up and to let you all

know he's doing really good in that he will post a video as soon as he gets out

we only got to talk for 30 minutes today but he will be calling me again on

Wednesday so I'll post another update then okay so in this video of the update

you know she lets everybody hear the the message he left on her answering service

a great job and he basically was she must have not obviously been there so he

left her a message mr. Charlie I was just calling you yeah

I got the number from your step mother so when you go to the video

you'll be able to hear the voicemail that he left her but she puts this on

the video and then she leaves this update which is a great thing and I'm

going to when I edit I'm blurring out the information so you're not going to

go to where the source is that I'm gonna I'm gonna put the link in the

description so when you go to the description box you will see the update

and you'll see also that everything does check out I will say that this source is

reliable we've had beefs in the past but I won't call them Beef because she's a kid

I'm an adult she's probably brought my son's age but

I will give a credit that you know what credits do that

what she's saying is it starting to check out in my researcher of

her so I don't want to make this video too long go and check it out and

hopefully this will put some of this to rest on the charlie chill and we he's at

have a nice night guys bye for now

For more infomation >> CHARLIE CHILL AKA MICHEAL GREEN IS IN REHAB HE HAS ANOTHER 20 DAYS AND THEN HE WILL UPLOAD A VIDEO💯 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

If You Eat One Banana Daily, Here Is What Will Happen To Your Body - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> If You Eat One Banana Daily, Here Is What Will Happen To Your Body - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Is College for You - Money (Preview) - Duration: 0:48.

Hey, everyone, Dr.. Martinez. Today,

I talk about

money, the "Moolah". the cash. all right? And, what it means when you're looking for a job or considering a job without a degree.

What I've done with my

tuition and taking loans and everything else, does impact my quality of life.

When I start paying those out I have that much less money every month to enjoy with my family... And, the faster you do that,

the more time you have to enjoy your money to enjoy the fruits of your labor, and to really feel good about your decision.

So, after you find your passion, and you figure out how much time you're willing to invest, it all comes down to the Almighty Dollar.

For more infomation >> Is College for You - Money (Preview) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Who is More Likely To...? - Duration: 7:43.

Hey guys, and this is a YouTube video.

So i'm with Ella today, and what are we doing...?

The who is most likely to... challenge.

So we have... a cup of things...

saying who is... who is most likely to... *blank*

And then we have a sign for "Lily" and a sign for "Ella".

And we are going to hold up whoever is most likely to.

And we can't hold up both either.

Okay, i'll pick the first one.

"Who is most likely to be a drama queen?"

*Alright i'm a drama queen*

*I definitely am*

Alright, I'll take the next one.

You can't peek!

To be a...

*What does that say? You wrote it.*

*Teacher's*

*Oh* "A Teacher's Pet"

*To be a teacher's pet*

To be like... to do EVERYTHING a teacher asks.

Like...

*Oh*

I already don't like my teachers.

And she'll do ANYTHING a teacher asks. So...

She is a good student.

I never get in trouble so...

Neither do I.

I'm a good kid.

Me too.

"Who is most likely to have kids first?"

*To have kids first*

*Yeah*

I like children, but not my own children.

*WOW!*

Well no I don't think...like it's a BIG responsibility to have...

and I feel like I could, I could babysit a child, but I couldn't have my own child

It's your turn.

"To go bungee jumping"

I don't know, hold on.

*Bungee jumping, let me see*

*Bungee jumping*

*Bungee... I need to think for a minute.*

Do you know what bungee jumping is?

Yes I do.

*Bungee jumping*

*Bungee jumping*

*Bungee jumping*

*Bungee jumping*

I do scary stuff... a lot.

I'm scared of heights

I'm not really... i'm not scared of heights at all actually.

I'm scared...well i'm not...like I like looking from heights,

i'm scared of...from...i'm scared of falling from heights, yeah...

"To fall while walking"

*Oh*

*You*

*Yeah*

You never fall.

Oh, I guess the times you like fallen while we're walking down the street.

Like you scrape your knees, but then I do the same thing.

The scars I have.

Remember that time at your dance studio when I was running to the car and I fell?

Remember the time we were at...?

Remember that time I fell of my bike?

Yes.

Remember the time we were half way down the street and I tripped and I scraped my whole knee open...

and you had to sit on the side of the road with me while Dad went and got Mom...

and the car to drive me home because I couldn't walk?

Oh, yeah.

Good times, good times.

By the way peep our candle cup, like yes. *Yes*

"To talk to animals" Uh... this is easy.

We go into a house she doesn't pay attention to the people there...

She talks to the animals.

At my cousin's party I literally paid attention to the dogs and cats.

I mean I paid attention to the people too.

I talked to the cat the whole time so.

How many more do we have...?

We have like four (4) more.

"To spend all their money on something stupid"

* Oh no, um*

Why do I feel like we are going to agree on this?

*What*

I mean you guys find it stupid, I don't though.

I spent like ninety (90) bucks (USD) on Sephora.

I mean it's not really that stupid.. I kinda say both of us but like...

*Yeah*

I got like that magnet thing on Amazon

I got this magnet base...and little magnet balls.

That you barely ever play with

I never touch, I never touch it.

And you are just laying there like... putting your fingers inside of it

I never use it.

*Oh my God*

"To die first in a zombie apocalypse"

Oh, we all know this one.

*Me* *Me* *Me*

I watch "The Walking Dead" I know what i'm doing.

I mean on the other hand...

there is a seagull following me with my sandwich and I start screaming.

Yeah, exactly.

Awe there are only three (3) left.

*Yeah*

We have already gone through that many?

*Wow*

"To go to jail"

I think that you'll do like...

I am more of a daredevil but like...

What I think will happen...I think there will be a car...

like a cat out in the middle of the road.. and you'll like slam on your brakes to save it...

And another car will hit you but you'll be the one that causes it and you'll go to jail.

Like I don't know...not something like, that like something will happen like that or like...

That have animals...

Or like someone will abuse an animal and you'll like beat them.

Like NOOO!

Yeah, exactly.

DON'T DO THAT!

Why would I go to jail?

*I don't know because you are weird?*

I don't think weird people will go to jail.

You don't just go to jail because you are weird.

Because you...

I don't know because...

You are just you.

*Because you are you*

So i'm a criminal guys.

Yes, she is a very big criminal.

I'm just kidding, I love you. :)

"To Be rich!"

I'm not successful.

Well no I am just none of the occupations I want...

*LAST ONE*

give us that much.

Last one.. I just...

I just shake the cup.

Which one do I wanna pick???

Where did that one just go?

Oh no that just fell.

But I want it.

Why?

"To break a world record."

That almost fell off.

Okay

Me and my friend almost broke a world record once...

four (4) day Skype call, well almost , we were going to though

Guys our recording stopped.

If you didn't hear the last one though, it said that "Who is gonna break a world record"...

We both said me ( Lily ) and then I sipped my tea.

If it was a dancing world record I would pick you...

but if it was... more like...

*Yeah*

an athletic.. I don't know...but like...

*Yeah*

An athletic kinda sport...I don't know...you know what I mean...

So that's all we have!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

Like! If Ella is wrong!

*What???*

Subscribe! If we are both right!!!

We are both AMAZING!

I know we will get that many subscribers!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED GUYS!!!!!

BYEEE!

For more infomation >> Who is More Likely To...? - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

レクサスISがマイナーチェンジ! 新型は走りとデザインをより深化 - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> レクサスISがマイナーチェンジ! 新型は走りとデザインをより深化 - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

And nobody will know what the joke is... - Duration: 1:59.

I am a pomegranate

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét