Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Really? Okay.

Seungjae, do you know what day it is today?

It's Dad's birthday.

That's right. It's your dad's birthday.

How will he react to a surprise party?

(They plan to prepare a surprise party.)

He will be very surprised.

Can you make something tasty for Dad?

Yes.

They once visited me as a surprise.

Please enjoy your meal.

(Slapping)

(Jiyong threw a sloppy surprise.)

I can't believe you caught me so soon.

- Where is Seungjae? / - He is over there.

(Seungjae visited her as well.)

How did you get here?

It was nice. Jiyong is so busy these days

that he can't even eat meals at home.

We prepared an event for his birthday.

Hello. Hello.

- Hello, we are here. / - Hello.

Please take good care of us today.

It's Jiyong's birthday.

A friend will lure him to the restaurant.

(A friend will lure him to the restaurant.)

Yangim's dishes will be served.

(Yangim's dishes will be served.)

Then the surprise video will play.

(Then the surprise video will play.)

How will Jiyong react?

(How will Jiyong react?)

Yes, Chef.

Seungjae, can you cook well?

(Seungjae becomes an assistant chef.)

The assistant chef should do as I say.

Yes, Chef.

What do you eat on your birthday?

- Seaweed soup. / - That's right.

I will rinse seaweed.

You are rinsing it well.

I am cooking to celebrate Dad's birthday.

I am going to sprinkle it.

Dad likes it.

It doesn't go in there.

Dad likes it.

No, it doesn't go in there.

Dad, I want to cut pumpkin.

Cutting is too dangerous. You can't use the knife.

Mom, I want to cook with you.

A knife is too dangerous for children.

I will do the dangerous part.

- Can you go buy a cake? / - Yes.

Really? How will you get there?

(He is enthusiastic.)

Here you go. Take this money.

You can do it, right?

Let's go.

Let's go.

It's Seungjae.

Where is your dad?

He is at work.

You are the smart one.

It's Seungjae.

How cute!

It's Seungjae.

Seungjae.

I love you.

Seungjae.

(He stopped in front of a toy shop.)

What do you need to get?

Say, "I need a cake for my dad's birthday."

(He can't take his eyes off of the toy.)

(I made up my mind.)

Seungjae is here.

He is taking out money to buy something.

(Owners of the toy shop and the kimbap joint)

- Hello. / - What do you need?

(He pays for the toy at a kimbap joint.)

Are you giving me all the money?

Child, give one to her to buy a toy.

Don't give her all. Give her one.

- Don't give her all. / - Give her one.

(He turns in his entire fortune.)

Choose first. What do you want to get?

Cat.

Where is your dad?

- He is at work. / - He is at work.

Thank you.

Will he go buy a cake now?

(Where is the bakery?)

Something else catches Seungjae's eyes.

Grandma, why did you

- kill the squids? / - What do you need to get?

Did you see the octopuses?

- Where? / - There's the octopuses.

Those are the octopuses.

(These octopuses are alive.)

Please take out an octopus.

How old are you?

Do you want it?

Okay. Put it in here.

- Bye. / - Bye.

(Will he go buy a cake now?)

Hello.

Do you want the red one?

(Candies stop him this time.)

I don't need money. It's a gift.

Thank you.

Seungjae, what brings you here?

It's Dad's birthday today.

- Where is the bakery? / - Bakery?

Go straight this way.

Turn right when you reach the end of this market.

- Bye. / - Bye.

(When he reaches the end of the market,)

(he sees a man with baguettes.)

- Hello. / - Hi.

I came to buy cake for my dad.

- For your dad? / - Yes.

What kind of cake does your dad like?

- Chocolate cake. / - Chocolate cake?

- Then do you want this? / - Yes.

How old is your dad?

I need to give you candles to match his age.

- I don't know. / - You don't know?

- Look at this. / - Did you get that?

I got small octopus.

There's small octopus inside.

(He's more interested in boasting.)

- I got small octopus. / - That's squid.

- It's small octopus. / - Is it? I'm sorry.

Did you bring money with you?

- Yes. / - He has money.

- Here's the money. / - My goodness.

- Thank you. / - Here.

This is a present for you.

I'll put your money inside. Don't lose it.

You need to finish that to hold the cake.

(He stuffs it in his mouth.)

(He has a lot of stuff in his hands.)

Will he be able to return to the restaurant?

(Did he find something?)

(He finds a resting area.)

(How cute)

(He makes a sudden gesture.)

It's a cat.

What's this?

This is a small octopus.

(He's getting ready to boast again.)

(I have one more thing to show you.)

(Dangerous)

Goodness, what are you doing with the cake?

My gosh.

(The cake rotates in many degrees.)

(Disastrous)

Candles.

How old are you?

I'm 84 years old.

(He sticks the candles on the cake for him.)

(The candles are stuck upside down.)

Sir, do you have cigarettes?

Cigarettes? Oh, you need a lighter.

I don't smoke.

(Although he can't light the candles,)

(he still sings a happy birthday song.)

(Am I supposed to be celebrating my birthday?)

(Happy birthday, dear grandfather)

(Happy birthday to you)

(It's not my birthday, but thank you.)

This is a gift for you.

My goodness, thank you.

Shouldn't you head back home?

(He tries to put the cake back into the box.)

(He just squishes all the candles inside.)

Let's shake hands.

(It was a short but impressive encounter.)

I'm going now. Bye.

(The unknown birthday party comes to an end.)

The unknown birthday party comes to an end.

(Meanwhile, Seungjae's mom is...)

I wonder how it'll taste.

(She finishes preparing the ingredients.)

Mom, I'm back.

Seungjae.

(But why isn't he coming in?)

Why are you still outside? You should come in.

What are you doing?

I'm gathering stones

to build a house for the small octopus.

You bought a small octopus?

Why did you buy a small octopus?

I bought it to show it to you.

You bought it to show it to me?

What happened to the cake, Seungjae?

(What happened to the cake?)

- Blueberries. / - You can't eat it.

It's for your dad's birthday.

Seungjae, you weren't supposed to eat that.

Did you want to eat it?

I guess there's nothing much we can do.

What else did you buy?

What's this?

It's a necktie for Dad.

What's this?

(I must buy this!)

Excuse me.

What are you going to buy?

- A necktie. / - You can choose one.

(He chooses a bright yellow necktie.)

You want this one? Okay.

- Who's it for? / - It's a gift for my dad.

Did you get it for your dad?

You can help him tie it around his neck later.

- Let's go inside. / - Let's put the octopus in water.

Seungjae is busy washing the small octopus.

And his mom is busy cooking.

Meanwhile, the staff gets ready to greet Jiyong.

(They're installing hidden cameras.)

There are cameras hidden in the restaurant.

(The cameras are hidden in the restaurant.)

(Everything's finally ready.)

It's time for Jiyong to arrive soon.

He's here. He's here.

He's here. He's finally here.

He's going in. He's going in.

(Jiyong thinks they're here to have a meeting.)

Sing him a cheerful happy birthday song, okay?

- He's here. / - Sorry?

(Surprised)

Seungjae, you need to be quiet, okay?

Let's make sure we surprise your dad, okay?

Okay.

For more infomation >> Lovey-dovey Seungjae turns into a chef for dad! [The Return of Superman / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Seungjae & mom secretly make birthday dinner for dad! [The Return of Superman / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:16.

(Jiyong and his friends enter the restaurant.)

You can sit in the middle.

(He sits down without being suspicious.)

It's the chef's special, but it's quite cheap.

(The chef's special is an unknown menu.)

What's the chef's special?

Is it a course? We'll have three of this.

- Three portions? / - Yes.

(Nervous)

Let's talk before we eat.

(He discusses work during their spare time.)

(His colleague suddenly stands up.)

Where's the bathroom?

It's over there.

Hi, Seungjae.

I don't think he knows yet.

(They both make sure Jiyong doesn't find out.)

(Jiyong gets a phone call.)

Hello?

Yes, sir.

Which one?

(Jiyong is always busy taking calls from work.)

Yes, I know.

He still gets calls regarding work

even after working hours.

(It's the typical life of an office worker.)

- Is this your first meal? / - It's my first meal.

You didn't eat anything all day.

I had small bites of sandwiches in between meals.

I keep losing weight.

- I'm so hungry. / - Me, too.

The chef's special is finally being served.

(Korean food at a Western restaurant?)

Is the chef on vacation?

He had to go outside the city for a while.

I'm surprised to see Korean food as a special.

The side dishes!

(She almost forgot the important part.)

(The side dishes from home are being served.)

The side dishes might make it a bit too obvious.

It looks like he knows something.

Will he recognize his wife's cooking skills?

(He tries the seasoned dried radish.)

(He tilts his head.)

(Did he recognize his wife's cooking skills?)

How does it taste? Is it okay?

(He nods.)

- I'm really hungry. / - Right.

(He's too hungry to think about anything else.)

(I got nervous for nothing.)

Is your wife a good cook?

(He nods.)

Who's a better cook? Your mom or your wife?

- Be honest. / - My mom can't cook.

Oh, really?

(This is so boring.)

Where's my cat?

Seungjae, talk quietly.

Seungjae, no. Not right now.

(Please, Seungjae.)

Seungjae, not right now. Please wait a little bit.

- My cat. / - No, please.

(Surprised)

(Is he staring right into the camera?)

(A kid on a bicycle passes by.)

(Did I hear something wrong?)

It's now time for today's highlight menu,

seaweed soup to celebrate his birthday.

- Here you go. / - Thanks.

You even serve seaweed soup?

(I'm glad I get to eat this on my birthday.)

(Confused)

My gosh.

My gosh, I'm so full right now.

- I'm so full. / - Me, too.

(It's time for the last mission.)

(Jiyong's face appears on the screen.)

(He sees the screen.)

(How will he react to this?)

(Confused)

(Laughing)

This is so unexpected.

(The screen is full of so many precious memories.)

- Put me down. / - Coming down.

I love you, Dad!

(Reminiscing)

(2017 July)

What does your dad do?

He works.

Does he work?

What comes to your mind when you think of him?

Dad likes instant noodles.

That's because you eat them to cure a hangover.

- Do you always like him? / - Yes.

- How much? Show me. / - This much.

Do you like him that much?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to become like Dad.

You shouldn't become like me.

I love you, Dad.

Happy birthday, Dad.

(He gives him a heartfelt kiss.)

Here.

(It's almost the end of the video.)

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.

Seungjae, no. Not yet.

- No, wait. / - My goodness.

- It's Seungjae! / - I love you, Dad.

(Surprised)

- I love you, Dad. / - Hey, Seungjae.

I love you, Dad.

(He sees his wife as well.)

(They both sing him a happy birthday song.)

(Happy birthday, Jiyong.)

(Happy birthday)

(Blowing)

Blow it with your dad.

(Laughing)

Are you happy?

Did you really not know?

I was so hungry, I didn't know.

- Really? / - Yes.

Do you think we managed to surprise him?

- I don't think he's surprised. / - Really?

What did you plan to do for him?

- I wanted to surprise him. / - Did you?

You weren't even that surprised.

(But he looks extremely happy.)

The reaction you saw today is the typical Ko Jiyong.

That was him being very happy.

I was very confused.

It's supposed to be a Western restaurant,

but the waiter got rid of all the knives and forks,

and said that the chef's special is Korean.

That kind of stuff.

And I noticed that the side dishes were the same.

The seasoned dried radish was exactly the same.

The thickness and the color.

And I kind of heard Seungjae's voice.

When I saw a few kids passing by the window,

I thought I mistook them as Seungjae.

I thought it was weird at first, but then I thought

there's no way she'd come this far to do something.

Seungjae bought you a birthday cake himself.

- But what happened? / - What went wrong?

- Did you eat it? / - No, I didn't.

Seungjae waited so long to eat this cake.

Let's cut it together.

Let's slice it together. My goodness.

Seungjae, give this gift to your dad.

- What's this? / - Happy birthday.

It's a small octopus.

- Did you buy this? / - Yes.

Look.

(There's something more important.)

Look.

- What's this? / - It's a necktie for you.

It's a necktie? You got this for me?

At least he got a present that you can use.

- He knows you wear it. / - Take this off, Dad

- Wear this one. / - Yes, you should wear it.

- Should I wear this? / - Yes.

Okay, I'll wear this.

- Look at him. / - Thank you so much.

Do I look good with this?

No.

- I don't? / - But you bought it.

How can you say that? You got it for me.

Tell him that he looks great.

(You look great.)

There's one more gift for you.

Show him.

What is it?

Open it. What do you want it to be?

Money?

(Does it have money inside?)

See what's inside.

It's for you.

(The gift he got from his wife is...)

- Father told me that / - ♪ The cat ran away ♪

he wanted to give you this.

So I kept it for him until now.

(He reads his father's sincere thoughts.)

(I now look forward to my weekends)

(thanks to Seungjae.)

(I don't think I was a kind dad to you.)

(So unlike me,)

(I'd like you to become)

(a great dad and at the same time,)

(a good friend to Seungjae.)

I have the same feelings towards Seungjae.

Even if he upsets me or gives me a hard time,

he's still my precious child.

I'm thinking that's how my dad must've felt.

One needs to raise children

to understand their parents.

I think that's true.

Birthdays are meaningless now.

What do you mean?

Seungjae's birthday means a lot to us.

Of course it means a lot to us.

So I'm sure your birthday

is an unforgettable day for your parents as well.

I cried after reading your father's letter.

Why are you crying?

(He gives her a hug.)

No!

She's my mom.

- Is she your mom? / - Your mom's at home.

Yes, my mom's at home.

It's his birthday today,

so tell Dad that you like him more than me.

Who do you like more? Me or your dad?

I don't like Dad. I only like Mom.

I only like Mom.

(It's my birthday today.)

Mom.

Do you like Ko Jiyong or Huh Yangim?

Huh Yangim!

(Upset)

You better work hard until Seungjae says,

"I like Dad more than Mom."

For more infomation >> Seungjae & mom secretly make birthday dinner for dad! [The Return of Superman / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Paw Johny Johny Yes Papa Animated Cartoon Rhymes & Songs for Kids - Duration: 12:05.

Johny, Johny!

Yes, Papa Eating sugar? No, Papa

Telling lies? No, Papa Open your mouth! Ha! Ha! Ha!

For more infomation >> Paw Johny Johny Yes Papa Animated Cartoon Rhymes & Songs for Kids - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez EXCLUSIVE: Paris Saint-Germain to go for Arsenal star after - Duration: 2:52.

Alexis Sanchez EXCLUSIVE: Paris Saint-Germain to go for Arsenal star after Neymar deal

Chilean Sanchez is due to make his return to training today after being given extra time off following the Confederations Cup.

That has however been placed in doubt after he posted a picture on social media earlier this week claiming to be ill.

Sanchez, 28, is in the final year of his Gunners contract and will seek showdown talks with Arsene Wenger when he does return and will tell him that he wants to quit the club.

The Gunners have insisted all summer that he isn't for sale after contract talks stalled but could decide to soften their stance rather than keep a player who clearly wants to leave.

They are likely to insist that he isn't for sale to a Premier League rival which would rule out a switch to Man City, who are believed to be Sanchez's favoured destination.

And the Gunners could also demand around £50 million from PSG which is substantially more than what is widely expected to be their opening bid.

Sanchez is not likely to be the only departure from The Emirates Stadium this summer after Deportivo La Coruna bid £9 million for re-sign striker Lucas Perez.

Jack Wilshire is keen to join West Ham, Carl Jenkinson who interests Swansea and Brighton and Crystal Palace target Callum Chambers who Wenger rates at £20m.

  As for Neymar, the Brazilian is set for talks with PSG now Barcelona's pre-season tour of the USA is over. Neymar played in Barca's 3-2 win over Real Madrid in Miami this morning.

PSG are ready to trigger his £196m release clause to prise him away from Barca. Barca have threatened an appeal against the move should it go through, claiming PSG would break Financial Fair Play rules if they stumped up the world-record fee.

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez EXCLUSIVE: Paris Saint-Germain to go for Arsenal star after - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Sheep Baloons Song Nursery Song for kids Superhero Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 16:57.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, hereI am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Sheep Baloons Song Nursery Song for kids Superhero Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 16:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Heads Peppa Pig Superman Flash Superhero - Finger Family Song & Learn Colors for Children - Duration: 2:09.

Wrong Heads Peppa Pig Superman Flash Superhero - Finger Family Song & Learn Colors for Children

For more infomation >> Wrong Heads Peppa Pig Superman Flash Superhero - Finger Family Song & Learn Colors for Children - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First TOP 1 All Moments Part 6 - Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 11:08.

Please like, share, comment, & subscribe!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét