Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Absurd who would play the women a slop is right go to your quarters of ammonia and take your impudent maid with you

I hope your daughter won't be a problem

There are many eligible princesses vying for Princeton Amelia's has happened um excuse me Mr.. King person

Where's the little princess room? I have to make

Meanwhile in the kingdoms great hall is that the greatest Philosopher of the ancient world?

Cavities, no you see man can live without clothing think you live without shelter. He can live without love and companionship

The only thing that cannot live without is food

So it follows the more a man eats. The more alive he is

Oh, no

Federico's not while I'm tutoring look I've captured the faithful producer at last I can prove the beast really is

Uncle villain of course you fool

I was on my way to plato's costume party

And you begged me like a wild boar plato is having a party and he didn't invite me. Huh wonder why that is

Charities is it true that arachne the spider woman has been terrorizing athens

I know if given a chance I can prove not all of these mythological monsters are real no fred

I must take you to the oracle you need answers to the questions

You seek unless you forget a stuff peter tastes delicious whether you know the ingredients or not

Hmm. Well I guess there's the truth in your metaphor. Call me what no what no?

Impudent I'm sorry, but I was being totally puted in there

It wasn't your place to speak Daphne, but I appreciate you sticking up for me. Look. I don't want to marry schlemiel

Yes, but I can't let my whole kingdom down, but what about the giant spider Monster everyone's talking about could be an evil omen I?

Know we should consult the oracle for advice. Oh, I don't believe in that supernatural mumbo jumbo. We live in an age of

And reason everything can be explained without resorting to meddling gods and monsters

Okay, let's hear the explanation for that

Does explain it?

oracle oracle

Do you really think the oracle can help me solve some of these mythical mysteries. Yep? Like y'all seeing oracle's cool like that

Oh, we go way back

What are you doing here? We were just attacked by arachne in the courtyard sounds like a myth mystery a mystery

Hey Aren't you Frederico the guy homer wrote the idiot and the oddity about that's the iliad and the odyssey

Anyway, we're here to see the oracle us

too ah one cannot find wisdom unless one is on the path that leads to wisdom ah

Wait, what is that follow me?

Microphone Feedback so Chakra tease I've never met the oracle. What's he like Dad?

What is it to see?

Hi, Mr.. Oracle, sir. Uh uh Princess Elmo nia here. You know from

What number am I thinking of should I marry prince show Melius?

For more infomation >> Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip2 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Colts camp is underway - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Colts camp is underway - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Says Time To Talk About North Korea Is Over - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> U.S. Says Time To Talk About North Korea Is Over - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip3 - Duration: 3:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip3 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip1 - Duration: 3:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip1 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS: The Mooch is OUT as Trump's communications director–after just over a week in the job - Duration: 1:55.

here is our channel Donald Trump news please do not forget to subscribe for

updates breaking news the merch is out of

Trump's communications director after just over a week in the job as Gen John

Kelly seizes control of chaotic White House and gets clean slate president

Donald Trump has decided to sack Anthony scare machi as his communications

director in the latest dramatic staff shake-up to rock the White House

Anthony scare machi will be leaving his role as White House communications

director the White House said in a brief statement Mr sair much he felt it was

best to give chief of staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his

own team we wish him all the best the statement came just minutes after the

New York Times first reported the news on Monday and came hours after the

president tweeted there was no WH chaos care much II started the job just a week

ago and immediately shook the White House with controversial statements

including vulgar attacks on senior White House staffers along with a vow to hunt

down leakers please be in touch with our informative Channel and subscribe for

more what's going on in White House and how Donald Trump is delivering thanks

for watching and again I request please subscribe our Channel Donald

Trump news for updates

you

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS: The Mooch is OUT as Trump's communications director–after just over a week in the job - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Be Cool, Scooby Doo! Greece Is The Word clip6 - Duration: 3:26.

to be Strong again

oh

Didn't See that Coming Daphne a little Help here right, sorry

so

Now what Is There a mount Olympus Police department the Olympian Gods Have nothing to do with this Mystery?

Arachne is Really

What's going on?

meant for the Itching

That's Right A slot is the servant who, was doing the Bidding of his Master Prince remilia's Slim Elias

Yes so Amelia Swan and Everyone Including his Father to believe he

Was a Weak Immature

While Secretly Becoming a strategic

Genius of war and Politics I could Tell he Had Arranged his toy

Soldiers and Complex Patterns That wasn't a game it was a Brilliant Battle Plan for Conquering athens

We found Evidence That despite Their Strong Military?

Antagonist was an Economic and social Crisis king Alexandros Wanted to Stabilize

Antagonists Through a union With Athens but Schlemiel iasts Thought his Father

Was weak enter Iraq By posing as the Monster Camellias Hope the Fearful People Would think the Olympian Gods Condemned the Wedding Plans?

He Knew the Failure of This Wedding Would allow him to lead A revolt and Take the Throne

My Own Son A meddling Traitor Take him away and I Would have Gotten Away with it if it wasn't for the answer

Thank you daphne I'm sorry

If I've Never Treated you like an Equal the way you Work the controls of my father's Home Security Apparatus was Remarkable?

oh it was no big deal all I did was Press the Tiles like This

Like of Course he has her Had to be at the end of the story fred daphne when I say open the door

Hello Jalapeno Mahmood trust me

Now Let's see what this Harpy Really Is

Yeah never saw him before

Anyone No not me

Well at least, We Solved the Mystery I'm Hungry like I could go for a really big Peter?

Guys

One More Scooby doo you go to www.imtcva.org

all lists Scooby Prizes

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét