Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Hello! Friends

In This Video I'm Going to tech you

What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18

LinkedIn Tutorial for Beginners - LinkedIn Profile Tips

Get A Job @ LinkedIn

If You Are a Student

LinkedIn for Students: Your Career Starts Here

LinkedIn Also have

LinkedIn Connect to Opportunity™

You can also find Your friends on LinkedIn

Like Facebook,Twitter

You can also share photos,video on LinkedIn

Now open Your web browser

search on goole

LinkedIn

LinkedIn.com

As you Can See Here a new window

Just put here Your details

Not Mine

Ok

If you have any confusion about how to make linkedin profile better,What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18 please let me know through comment.

I hope You Learn From This Video Tutorial,What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account

If You Like This Video Then Share With Your Friends

👍 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE

Please Subscribe Our YouTube Channel and You will get Video notification Next time

Again Thanks For Watching and See You Soon.

About: Technical Hoque is a YouTube Channel,Where You Will Find Mobile/Computer Tips and Tricks,New Technological Videos in Hindi.

For more infomation >> What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 250 Sport Automaat 18" Lichtmetalen velgen, Xenon, Parkeersensoren - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 250 Sport Automaat 18" Lichtmetalen velgen, Xenon, Parkeersensoren - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

A Good Parent is Good Enough. - Duration: 2:24.

Hey, I thought I'd...

I'm going to do this message...

It's a very short one.

From my car today.

Because I have been thinking about something, and I have been...

I read this article on the weekend about how you don't need to be a...

Basically you don't need to be a straight A parent.

You just need to be a B-, it's good enough.

Because it's a good grade.

And nobody needs to be perfect.

And you know, I realized that as a Parent Coach, I forget sometimes that when I give

tips, regular information on how to deal with certain things with your kids, people sometimes

think that they have to do all of those.

They think that they have to follow them all.

And every time that they hear something and they realize as a parent, "Oh I've done this

wrong.

How much damage have I already done by doing this wrong for all this time?

How much do I still...

How do I change this?

I really need to stop doing what I'm doing.

I'm doing it wrong and it's going to hurt my child forever.

And I don't know how to just kind of help people understand, again, that you really

don't need to do all of these things.

You don't need to... and if you did all of them, you don't need to do them all all the

time.

There is research that came out that said that for healthy attachment, for a child to

have healthy attachment, a parent needs to do the right thing about 50% of the time.

So, when I heard that, I thought, "Oh!

I can do that!

I can do 50%!"

I also, sometimes at home as we are parenting our daughter, I'm thinking, "God, if people

saw this.

You know, if they saw some of the stuff that we do!

If people heard some of the things that I say to her, they'd be like...

You do not preach what you...

umm... you do not live what you preach."

Because I don't do these things all the time.

Nobody needs to do them all the time, anyways.

So, your child is not perfect.

Nobody around you is perfect.

Why should you be perfect?

So just to put that out there.

It's ok, you can learn things from parenting blogs, you can learn things, like when we

talk about raising your brave girl...

If you just do your best and have a good relationship with your child, and you keep informing yourself

and reading, you know all that your are doing, You are doing just fine.

So... hope that helps for today.

For more infomation >> A Good Parent is Good Enough. - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

I Talked to a White Supremacist?! || White Privilege Is Real - Duration: 11:36.

I really wish this were clickbait.

Hey! My name is Gray, and welcome to my channel.

So yesterday I really did talk to a white supremacist. His name is Henry, and

he was from a group called Identity Evropa. I was not aware of this when I

started talking to him, but regardless, I want to dedicate this video to Henry and

his fraternity gone bad. Today I'm going to prove once and for all that white

privilege actually does exist, and that people of color are still not being

treated equally in the United States. So let's start with this: What is privilege?

Privilege is defined as a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or

available only to a particular person or group of people.

Therefore, white privilege means an advantage, or rather seven social

advantages, that white people have over people of color, solely because they are

white. This isn't to say that white people can't struggle. This isn't to say that

white people can't be poor or face difficulty in their life. It's just to

say that they have certain advantages because they're white. So let me get into

the statistics and facts of white privilege because unlike Henry and his

buddies, I can actually provide facts to back up my opinion. Let's start with

police because that's often the most publicized instance of racial

disparities. In all of this, we need to remember that Black people make up 13%

of the US population, and even though they make up 13% of the US population,

they actually make up 31% of fatal police shootings. And you might be saying,

"Well, obviously it's because they resisted arrest. They were doing

something wrong. They were armed. Blah, blah, blah..."

No, you're wrong because while they're only 13% of the population, when we look

at instances where the person was not armed and was not resisting arrest

whatsoever, 39% of those people who were still killed in that case were Black,

and because we're already kind of on this topic ,let's stick with it and go to

prison and the judicial system. 1 in every 15 Black men is in prison

right now. While only 1 in a 106 white men is in prison right now.

See how this isn't quite adding up? And I just explained it's not because they're

doing anything wrong or different than white people. It's just because they're

looked at more, they're scrutinized more by the people enforcing these laws. A

study conducted in Georgia shows that 20% of Black people convicted of killing

white people face the death penalty, while only 8% of white people killing

white people face the death penalty. This is the same crime and the victims are

the same. The only difference in these cases is the race of the perpetrator.

This is white privilege. Now let's look at employers. Did you know that a Black

college student who has graduated and has a degree has the same chance of

securing a job as a white high school dropout? Even worse: A white man with a

criminal record has a 5% better chance of getting a job than a

Black person with no record. And a final fact in this category is that Black

people have to complete two extra levels of education to have even a shot at the

same job as a white male. That means a white male has a high school degree, a high

school diploma, and a Black person needs to go to levels up to somehow be equal.

Does that make sense? White people have privilege. This means

that white people have privilege over people of color when applying for jobs

because they don't have to have the same credentials in order to get that job.

Meaning: They are reaping benefits that they do not earn. Moving on to wealth

gaps. The wage gap between Black people and white people right now in the US

is greater than the wage gap in South Africa during apartheid. The average

income of a white family is $110,500

annually, and the income average of a black family is just

$6,314. That means that white families

are making almost eighteen times as much as the average Black family, and why is

that? It's not because they work harder because we just found out with the

employment segment that they actually don't work as hard. Black men get paid

72 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Black women make

64 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Latina women make 53

cents for every dollar a white man makes. That means even with all the

struggles that people of color already face, they're getting paid less for the

same job. That's yet another example of white privilege. Now we're going to move

on to education. My global teacher once said, "Education is your ticket in life."

White people are 78% more likely to get accepted to a college than a

Black person who is equally as qualified. I know some of you are ready to

play your affirmative action card, or in the UK, I think it's called positive

discrimination. You're ready to play it saying, "Actually, people of color have

the advantage because colleges have to let them in." You're wrong. Affirmative

action was created to bridge that gap, to bridge that original discrimination, that

discrimination that led to white kids getting in more often. I'm not saying

that affirmative action is 100% fantastic, great all the time. I think

there are pros and cons, as with most things, but I can guarantee you that if

you're a white guy trying to get into college, affirmative action isn't going

to stop you from doing that. And staying on the topic of education, 71% of white

students earn their degree once they're into college and only 29% of Black

students do. Now I can already hear you saying, "Oh, it's because I work harder.

It's because Black people are lazy, or people of color don't work for what

they have." No, no, and I can guarantee you with all of these odds already stacked

against them, students of color are going to work harder. They're going to feel the

need to work harder because they do have to work harder to earn the same respect,

the same degree, to have equality with their white peers, people of color have

to work harder. That's white privilege. Not to mention, elementary, middle schools,

high schools with predominantly Black student bodies, or predominantly

non-white student bodies, get less funding. Not because of their student

body, but because they tend to be in poorer areas, and why is that? Well,

because people get paid less when they're a person of color. People have

more trouble finding jobs when they're person of color, so they end up in poor

neighborhoods. Do you see how all of these things feed into one another? The

employment disparities lead to wage gaps. The wage gaps lead to wealth gaps. Wealth

gaps lead to education gaps. Education differences lead to more incarceration

of people of color. More incarceration leads to more prosecution, and that leads

back to employment gaps, employment disparities. This is what systemic racism

is. Granted., I've simplify this a ton, okay? There are other areas that feed into

this cycle. Housing, voting, the list really could go on forever, but obviously

I don't want to make a lifelong video about this. So yes,

white privilege does exist in nearly every aspect of our society. The facts

show it. You can't just deny it's there. You can, but you can't back up your claim

with fact. You can't back up your claim with anything but personal opinion and

personal narratives. But yes, white privilege does exist because in those

statistics I just showed you, white people

in every single instance have advantages and immunities and benefits over people

of color that they do not earn. They have those benefits in the society because

they are white, not because of what they do or how they act. So why am I wearing

this shirt? Why am I wearing this Black Lives Matter shirt if I'm white?

Well, first of all, I kind of want to piss off any racist person watching this

because I can, and you know what? Let me address the All Lives Matter

movement here really quick. Let's not talk about the two movements. Let's let's

not talk about black lives matter versus all lives matter.

Let's just talk human-to-human here. I assume that you are in the all lives

matter camp because you believe that all lives matter equally. That is what I

believe as well. However, the all lives matter group

really doesn't do a whole lot. It's not even really a group. It's just something

people say when they don't want to hear black lives matter.

So if you really believe that all lives matter, and that all lives matter equally,

maybe consider supporting black lives matter because the point of that

movement isn't to say that black lives matter, only, or that black lives

matter more than white lives. The point of it is to say that black lives matter,

but in our society right now, black lives are being treated as if they

matter. But by saying black lives matter, you're really saying black lives need to

matter, and that black lives should matter as much as white lives. Wearing

this shirt, saying that I'm pro-Black does not mean that I'm anti-white. That's like

saying because I like dogs, I hate cats. No. That's not how it works, okay? I like

both cats and dogs equally, but if someone is bashing a dog and treating them

like shit, I'm going to speak up and say that I love dogs. So, I hope you enjoyed

this video. I hope you learned a thing or two. All of my sources are going to be in

the description, so have no fear. You'll be able to look at them. You'll be able

to verify them, and because I'm white, and I have no first-hand experience, and I

also have privilege, I'm going to put links down below to other videos with

people of color who are sharing their experiences,

and their views on this topic as well because to be quite honest, those are

going to be so much more valuable and so much more meaningful than me sitting

here and spitting out statistics for you. So please, please, please go check them

out. My name is Gray. Have a wonderful day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét