Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Learn Colors With Ryder Paw Patrol for Children / Bad Baby cry Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes #2

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Ryder Paw Patrol for Children / Bad Baby cry Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes #2 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How To Make a Playdoh House 4 | House With PlayDoh For Kids is perfect for childrens - Duration: 13:15.

For more infomation >> DIY How To Make a Playdoh House 4 | House With PlayDoh For Kids is perfect for childrens - Duration: 13:15.

-------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK ADS FOR YOUR TEACHING STUDIO w. Kaitlyn Davidson | Grow Your Music Studio - Duration: 13:11.

- Hey everyone, it's Daniel.

In this video, I'm going to introduce you to someone

who decided that she wanted to use Facebook Ads

for her studio, and in less than 10 minutes,

learned everything she needed to do

to get over 30 students in the last year,

using Facebook Ads.

In the previous video that I released,

a couple weeks ago,

I told you that

it was my goal and a new message for my blog

to talk about systems.

That you don't need to do more for your studio.

You don't need to be on this endless treadmill.

You just need to find something that works for you

and work it and work it and work it.

Until it becomes systematized,

until it becomes relaxing.

That is certainly the story of Kaitlyn,

who you're going to meet in this video.

We get into depth on Facebook Ads,

what it did for her studio,

the growth rate that she experienced because of it,

how much her ads cost her.

This is a great interview.

It is short,

it's only about 10 minutes long.

But there is a ton of value,

a ton of knowledge here.

If you're a studio owner and you're considering

using Facebook Ads for your own studio,

you must watch this video.

If you're a music school owner,

and you want to farm out your ad work to an ad agency

or to your web company,

do it.

You're going learn a lot here as well.

Anyway, enjoy this video

and I'll see you on the other side.

Hey there, it's Daniel from growyourmusicstudio.com.

Over the last year,

I have written a lot on my blog about

Adwords and Facebook and really creative ways to

to advertise and grow your studio.

Something that I've heard people say

over and over and over again to me is,

you know you've been doing this for so long,

you've been, and I talk about it.

I've been doing this for over a decade,

using a lot of forward thinking advertising platforms.

And people have said, it's almost not fair,

like it's difficult for me as a new person

to think about marketing,

or new to thinking about advertising,

to kind of compare myself to you

and so something I've been doing over the last month or two,

has been talking to teachers who have

either just read my blog and taken advice from the blog

or who've actually worked with me.

And I've been highlighting them

in these one-on-one short interviews,

like the one we're about ready to do.

And today, I have with me

a good friend, Kaitlyn Davidson

who hales from Atlanta, Georgia.

And we're just going to have a fun little conversation

about how she got started with Facebook Ads.

I'm just going to start right now Kaitlyn.

Tell me, tell us, a little bit about your studio,

located,

how long you've been in business.

Just kind of all the high level details,

and what you're about.

- [Kaitlyn] Okay, we've been going about two years now.

I started the studio two years ago,

while I was a public school teacher.

And so I did that at the same time.

It's been a full year now that I've been doing it,

on my own without the public school job.

We're in Atlanta.

We have 68 piano students

right now.

I am teaching group piano lessons myself

and then I have a second teacher

who teaches Wonder Keys,

this is a preschool program private lessons.

And she also teaches adult piano lessons.

- Hmm, yeah.

And so, you know before we even kind of

get into the ads part of it,

so you're seeing 68 students.

I know a year ago about this time,

you had around 35,

40.

But in the last year,

you have grown all the way up to 68

and you've even hired a second teacher.

And you know, from our personal conversations,

I know that's going really well.

What, just kind of give me an idea,

how how were you able to grow so quickly?

What were some of the first things that you did

in terms of advertisement

that helped you to grow and scale,

up to the point where you were thinking

about even hiring a second teacher?

- I worked on my website a lot first.

And then I did Google AdWords,

and I'd say that's the main thing that I've done.

- Okay, and then of course

we're kind of getting to the real reason

that we're talking today,

which is that you were doing AdWords,

you were getting results from that.

What made you want to even think about

or look into doing Facebook Ads?

Because that's something that you had done

after we had worked together.

We really never talked about Facebook Ads.

What got you into that?

- I knew that

they must work,

(laughing)

I keep seeing them on my Facebook, so

- [Daniel] Right.

- They must work for people.

So that's part of it.

- [Daniel] Okay.

- I wanted even more people calling me

because I hired a teacher.

And she is mostly doing the Wonder Keys Program.

- [Daniel] Mmm hmm.

- So I decided why not try something else?

Just to get more and more people calling.

- [Daniel] Interesting.

Okay, so basically just growth,

general growth.

What did you do to learn how to do Facebook Ads?

Was there a specific source of information?

Or a training?

What did you do to get started?

- At the very beginning,

probably even two years ago, I did try it.

And it's so funny because you can still see the ads

that you made a long time ago

and now I think they're terrible.

(laughs)

- [Daniel] I know. (laughs)

- And so I did trial and error for a while

sometimes I wasted money

because I didn't do a good job making the ad.

I would say just trial and error.

I would turn on the ad

and I would

I used to only make one ad

and turn it on and I wouldn't leave it on very long.

I'd get discouraged and turn it off.

That's a big reason why it didn't work.

- [Daniel] For sure yeah (laughs)

It can be difficult.

It's like

whenever someone has that New Year's resolution

to go to the gym,

and they go a couple days that first week

and don't see any results.

It's like ah this is so discouraging, I'm gonna stop.

I know that mentality goes through

and you know I,

even when I do new things

I kind of have to fight that.

just to press you just a little bit more,

did you, I mean,

did you literally just read Facebook's tutorial?

Or did you Google?

Was there a blog post that you read somewhere?

Or anything like that?

- I Googled how to make a good Facebook Ad.

I couldn't tell you exactly which one I read.

- [Daniel] Mm hmm.

- It was probably one of the top three articles

- [Daniel] Right.

- I also would Google best Facebook Ads

like ever.

Like images,

and Google instead of just the regular search.

And look at them.

- [Daniel] Yeah.

- And study them.

Why is it such a good ad?

And some some different articles will say

different descriptions pointing to what's good

about that ad.

That was

probably the main way I learned,

was just Googling.

And in a way,

not totally copying other people,

but copying their

methods I guess.

- That makes sense.

That actually reminds me of something

my best friend said in college

because he was huge into song writing

and he gave me a three step song writing process.

And it was,

one: listen to everything you possibly can.

Two: copy it.

And then three:

and then he would say to me is,

"Daniel the three, it's the most important one.

Forget where you heard it."

Right?

And so you're kind of doing that with the Facebook Ads

and what I'll tell you is

I mean that is exactly what I did with Google AdWords.

I would Google music schools in different parts,

and this was a long time ago.

But I would Google music schools

and just look at what their ads look like.

And yeah, you just learn over trial and error,

like you mentioned.

And just by observing what works for other people.

Just give me an idea here.

Did you just Google that one time?

Did you do it over the course of months?

Or weeks?

And if you can, I know you didn't keep a log,

but can you estimate about how much time you spent

reading those articles and looking?

- Probably, not very long (laughs).

- [Daniel] Yeah.

- You can just browse through it.

It's very easy to figure it out once you read the article.

Probably like 10 minutes.

(laughs)

- [Daniel] Yeah, yeah.

Yeah, but yeah, and it doesn't take much

to educate yourself.

The trial and error is probably where most,

would you say that's true?

That's probably where most of the time spent?

Just little pockets of time over months.

Just trying to figure out why things aren't working.

I mean we've already in some way talked

a little bit about the results you got,

you grew in a year from like 35 students

fluctuating around 35 to

mid 60's,

high 60's now.

Are there any other things that stand out to you

in terms of results that you've gotten from it?

- Yes, so I

target specific age groups when I do the ads.

And so for example

if I put an ad for Wonder Keys piano lessons,

I would get people asking for other ages.

They would say, "I have a preschooler but I also have

a six or seven year old."

- [Daniel] Yeah.

- They pulled other ages into the studio

even though I didn't target those ages.

- Yeah.

Kind of just some unintended growth there, yeah.

Last one.

This one's a little less technical

because we've kind of been talking about the ads,

how you learn them,

that sort of thing.

But, I mean over all,

think about a year ago,

how you felt about getting new students.

And think about how you feel now.

Is there anything that stands out to you

as how you might feel different about your studio?

How you might feel differently about advertising?

Or marketing?

Or your own skill?

Does anything stand out in terms of

differences between now and then?

Now that you have this new skill?

- I would say this time last year,

I was getting a good amount of calls from AdWords,

but now it's almost overwhelming.

(laughs)

How many people call me,

which is a good thing.

- [Daniel] Yeah.

I spend a lot more time in my email than I used to.

And, I'd say putting on Google AdWords

and Facebook Ads at the same time,

is going to get a lot of people calling you.

- Yeah.

And I will attest to this because I get,

weekly I get Snapchats or Facebook messages

from Kaitlyn saying,

"You will not believe how many people contacted me today."

(laughs)

And it's just funny.

Is there anything that stands out

or a piece of advice you might give to someone

who's considering using Facebook Ads?

Or who maybe has tried in the past and struggled?

Or tried in the past and they considered it a failure?

Is there a piece of advice you'd give to

any one of those two people?

- I would say, don't give up,

because it does work.

I would also say, be patient.

Sometimes you might feel like

you're just wasting your money,

but in the end if you figure it out,

it's gonna be worth it for sure.

- [Daniel] Yeah.

- I'd also say,

think about making the ad look as good

and as professional, like a professional made it,

as you can.

- [Daniel] Mm hmm.

- And think about,

what do the parents want

the most?

Don't just say,

piano lessons in whatever town.

Think about what makes them

what will make them emotionally connect to your ad

and be like, oh I have to try this.

- [Daniel] Yeah, yeah.

- That would be my biggest advice.

- Yeah, that's really good.

And

the way I think of it,

because that the idea of an emotional connection to the ad,

that's something I say,

as well, and I definitely agree with you.

Another way that I'd put it is think of it like,

if you were in a different room,

or you went to a restaurant

and you walked in there and you smell the smells

of their best dish or something like that.

It just makes you like,

uhh I want that.

Or you walk past the place and you,

that's what

that's the effect you're trying to get with your ad.

And your ad isn't food,

but it actually might be even more enticing than food.

And what I mean by that is

parents are so nuts about their kids,

I have a four year old.

Parents are so nuts about their kids,

and they're thinking about their kids

and they want the best for their kids.

That that might be more fundamental

and elemental to them than even eating.

And so if you say the right things to those parents,

it will definitely get their attention.

And I know you've definitely hit that,

given all the people that are contacting you right now.

I don't want to go too long with this,

try to make these videos pretty short.

But thank you Kaitlyn for taking little time out of your day

to tell us about Facebook

and all the success.

The truth is,

I have only,

I don't think I've even told you this Kaitlin,

is that I have not run Facebook Ads for my own studio

in quite a while.

I've pretty much done AdWords.

And

you basically all the messages you sent me about Facebook

has been like a commercial for Facebook Ads for me,

and so for the first time in probably

two years, I actually started running Facebook Ads.

And it was all because of you.

(laughing)

So,

(laughing)

I've gotten back on the Facebook Ads train

for my personal studio.

And I started doing that.

Put a budget for a couple hundred bucks

over late May and early June.

I'm seeing the metrics and things are good.

And it's kind of a little push of students

right before the summer

that kind of helped to refill me up.

You inspired me, Kaitlyn.

I'm glad that you came today

and I wanted to tell you that.

Thanks so much.

It's been good talking

and best of luck to you still.

See ya.

For more infomation >> FACEBOOK ADS FOR YOUR TEACHING STUDIO w. Kaitlyn Davidson | Grow Your Music Studio - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jisc Learning Analytics: The need for good governance - Duration: 1:59.

It's important that in your project you give careful attention to governance.

Governance, and remember, governance is always different from management, is important in

instilling confidence across your organisation.

It brings in the interests of all the various stakeholders and it supplants the initial

work of the institutional champion.

Good governance is an essential part of any successful project.

Good governance is always worth the investment.

Firstly, it ensures integrity; the integrity of your project on an everyday basis.

It also guarantees continuity.

Making sure that the project stays on track, year in and year out.

And particularly for learning analytics it's a mechanism for coping with change.

Remember, one of the characteristics of our digital age is that things change very fast

indeed.

You need a strong governance structure to deal with the unforeseen circumstances which

are bound to arise as this project is implemented in our evermore complex learning environments.

For more infomation >> Jisc Learning Analytics: The need for good governance - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Center for Arts in Medicine Website Welcome Video - Duration: 0:57.

Hi. I'm Jill Sonke Director of the Center for Arts in Medicine at the

University of Florida. The Center for Arts in Medicine was established in

1996 in the College of the Arts at the University of Florida, and today it

serves as the most comprehensive educational center in the United States.

We're really thrilled to be able to offer a Master of Arts in Arts in

Medicine, as well as two graduate certificates -- one in Arts in Medicine

and one in Arts in Public Health. The degree and the certificates are fully

online and also provide ways for students to engage hands-on in arts and

health in their home communities. We'd be delighted to talk with you about ways

that you can study in these online programs, so feel free to contact us via

email or through our website.

For more infomation >> Center for Arts in Medicine Website Welcome Video - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw The Princess and Kids Learn Colors, Coloring Pages for Kids, Children Learning Colorful - Duration: 10:34.

learn coloring princess

For more infomation >> How to Draw The Princess and Kids Learn Colors, Coloring Pages for Kids, Children Learning Colorful - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Английские фразы: For sake (примеры из фильмов и сериалов) - Duration: 4:03.

- Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?

What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all.

- For God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the Forest, after all.

- I don't get it. I'm Dauntless. I'm going to be Dauntless. I chose Dauntless.

- For your sake, I hope so.

Oh, for Christ's sakes. It's only a diary. Everyone knows diaries are just full of crap.

- What does that mean?

- It means if you were smart, you'd stay away from me.

- Okay, well, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart. Would you tell me the truth?

- No, probably not.

- It's okay, mom, really. - No one's saying anything.

- All right, well, then, just listen for my sake. I want you to know what's true and what's not.

- What's the significance? - The significance... Is it's unnecessary.

It's brutality for brutality's sake. This used to be a gentlemen's game.

- It's shameful. Cezanne would roll over in his grave, to see such a mockery of his work.

- Well, let's be glad for both our sakes, that he won't see it.

I have to destroy it, Smeagol. I have to destroy it for both our sakes.

The savior has taken the first step down a dark path.

And we have to make sure she stays on it for both our sakes.

For more infomation >> Английские фразы: For sake (примеры из фильмов и сериалов) - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Back to school: Tips for keeping your kids safe online - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Back to school: Tips for keeping your kids safe online - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Stylish Gul Ahmed Summer Premium Lawn 2017 - 2018 Collection Dresses for Girls | Eid Collection - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Stylish Gul Ahmed Summer Premium Lawn 2017 - 2018 Collection Dresses for Girls | Eid Collection - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE | League of Cancer | I had to kill myself for this video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | - Duration: 2:58:59.

For more infomation >> LIVE | League of Cancer | I had to kill myself for this video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | - Duration: 2:58:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jisc Learning Analytics: Resourcing for learning analytics - Duration: 2:03.

Any big change programme needs appropriate budgeting and resourcing and this is where

all that work you put in at the beginning with the senior leadership team really pays

off.

This is the time when you need the Director of Finance to be your friend.

Because we can't see the terabytes of data that shape our digital world, we tend to forget

that things like learning analytics need an architecture.

They need an architecture in the same way the traditional campus needs buildings, steps,

roofs and all of the structures that make learning possible.

If we don't pay careful attention to this architecture in the design of our project,

we won't really get off the starting blocks.

And then there' s the danger of just too much resource.

We produce terabyte after terabyte of data in our digital world.

We don't need all of that information.

If we have too much of it, we'll lose the objectives that we've set out to meet in

a project such as learning analytics.

So it's really important to be selective – to decide exactly what resources we want

for this project - to stay on focus and to tailor the collection of data appropriate

to our objectives.

For more infomation >> Jisc Learning Analytics: Resourcing for learning analytics - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ-TV News Update For July 31,2017 - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> WBZ-TV News Update For July 31,2017 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

A Super Rare Copy of Super Mario Bros Just Sold for $30,000 on eBay - Duration: 1:57.

A Super Rare Copy of Super Mario Bros Just Sold for $30,000 on eBay

A rare sealed copy of Super Mario Bros. sold for a little more than $30,000 on eBay Wednesday.

An unnamed man who appears to be one of the most dedicated members of the video game fandom world bought the mint condition 1985 game from Pennsylvania-based classic video game trader DKOldies with the winning bid of $30,100.

To outsiders, that may seem like a high cost to become the proud owner of a game, but they might not appreciate the most exciting feature, which distinguishes this Nintendo Entertainment System game from all those unwrapped $10 versions: a hangtag on the back that indicates the copy originates from back when video games hung on pegs in stores.

"They said the reason that game went for so much was because Mario was always sold in the system," CEO Drew Steimel told Mashable quoting the experts of Reddit. "You bought it with the system, it came in the box.

This particular copy was from before that happened, before Nintendo decided to bundle them. They only did it for a short time.". You read that right. No box for this game, hence its final price.

According to Steimel, it's the most anyone's forked over for a single game in his experience, and he paid in full.

The same aficionado bought other sealed games at the same time, including a copy of Kid Icarus that he ultimately nabbed for $11,000.

For more infomation >> A Super Rare Copy of Super Mario Bros Just Sold for $30,000 on eBay - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Jisc Learning Analytics: A shared vision for learning analytics - Duration: 5:18.

We do find quite often that an institution has the misconception or the misunderstanding

that learning analytics is solely a technological solution and that it only needs to lie with

the head of technology or the head of IT and it is quite often that the vice chancellor

or principal may not be fully aware of some of the adoptions of a strategy or the formulations

of a strategy itself.

What we try and do is come into an institution and let them know that this is actually not

about the technology, that that is actually just a tool in order to help facilitate an

overall change in culture within an institution and if that change in culture is not also

shared by a vice chancellor or a principal it makes it very difficult to be sustainable.

When we visit institutions and we talk with teams it's important to get a joint understanding

that learning analytics is about student retention and student success.

We've had some really interesting conversations.

The retention piece tends to be a fairly easy one, even in universities who would say they

don't have a retention problem.

Actually in a lot of ways if there are tools which can help decrease the number of students

leaving that's quite a simple financial argument, so the return on investment is pretty

clear.

Getting an understanding then that the data with which we're working, the visualisations,

the opportunity for people to access more information to support students, not just

the students failing but the students at risk of succeeding is much easier for the people

at the time they need it, with the information they need to support the students in the best

way.

Those are the kind of conversations that people start to have and we just kind of kick that

off.

People just [bark] off each other with ideas how this can be used and be useful for the

organisation.

What we encourage an institution to do is define what those terms mean for them.

So student success may look different from institution to institution.

So what does that mean for you?

What does it not mean?

How will you know what retention looks like?

So we encourage them to talk through that with other individuals within the institution.

We often talk with institutions and there're one area's talking a language with

very comfortable words like student engagement and we will ask what do you mean by that.

And again, we can then sit back whilst the organisations begins to unpick a term which

everybody believes they understand but have different understandings, and I think, you

know, those conversations.

So organise mixed team meetings, get those conversations going and see what comes out

as a shared understanding.

When we are in our initial conversation with senior leadership teams we start discussing

some high level performance indicators on a more broad, vague basis.

We would ask the institution what your goals, what are you looking to gain out of using

learning analytics as part of an overall strategy, not necessarily in itself but as part of an

overall strategy?

We'll often hear metrics or indicators such as retention, student engagement, student

success, and then we'll start to help them unpick what do those things actually mean.

We don't necessarily discuss specific numbers but we try and get an overall sense of what

goals are we working toward with the institution, and how do you think the adoption of a learning

analytics solution would help with that.

And we do find that most institutions that we visit have some notion already of what

their measures will be so obviously retention's a key issue for a lot of people but we'll

go in there and they'll be able to give us a list of the kind of things that they're

interested in.

One of the things we will do is help them prioritise that list.

For more infomation >> Jisc Learning Analytics: A shared vision for learning analytics - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Soft Drinks for Children Babies Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kids Colours - Duration: 3:49.

Thanks for watching! Please Like and Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét