Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Disney Doll Story

Mal, in about 17 hours, you know what will happen to me.

I know.

I don't want you to be here when that happens.

oh ben.

I have access to the hospital security cameras.

you can see the hospital from here?

Searching the cameras.

Look.

Ben is still in the hospital.

Mal?

Call them.

Hello? Jane?

Mal, we can see you.

What?

Wave your hand.

I can see you through the security camera.

Jane, help me find a way out of this hospital.

Mal, listen to me carefully.

On 6th floor, there is Audrey's blood sample.

You have to get it.

I can't get to the 6th floor.

The entire hospital is infested with zombies.

Who is that?

Jane?

Jane?

Are you there?

What's going on?

Mal, Ben.

I lured the zombies away from you.

Let's get out of here.

Evie!

You didn't think I will leave you behind, did you?

Let's go.

Get to the elevator shaft.

We have to get to the 6th floor.

No time.

We have to get out of the hospital.

No.

This is important.

We have to get Audrey's blood sample.

We are low on fuel.

We have to land somewhere.

The streets are infested with zombies.

We can't land there.

We are out of fuel.

We are running out of options.

Hold on.

We are going down.

McKeyla, hold my hand.

We have to get out of here.

Where are we?

At least nobody is seriously hurt.

We have to get off the street.

Let's go.

This is the 6th floor.

Ben, let's open the elevator door together.

One two three.

Sixth floor is infested with zombies.

It's same for every floor.

How are we going to get to 6th floor?

We have to get to the roof.

What's in the roof?

We are going to drop down from the roof.

Follow me.

Bryden.

Come in.

Where are you?

I'm at Jane's house.

Where are you?

We are holed up in a downtown pharmacy.

Adrienne is hurt a little bit

I'm ok.

Just a little scratch.

I'm sending you our location.

Find out if there is a way out of here.

The city is infested with zombies.

They can't stay in downtown.

Ok.

Stay put.

I'll find some help.

Everything is down.

No one is coming for help.

Lonnie, you somehow managed to walk among zombies.

Please help me.

Downtown is impossible.

wait I think there might be a way.

Mal.

Here is an axe.

Ok.

Lower me slowly.

I'll break open the window.

Be careful.

Ok.

Wish me luck.

Ok.

I'm in.

I need Audrey's blood sample.

Here.

I found it.

Zombies.

Did you call?

Yes, we need your magic carpet.

Hop on.

A magic carpet?

Is this for real?

Yes, it's very much real.

Where are we going?

We need to pick up some people and it's going to be dangerous.

Sign me up.

I like dangerous.

Bryden, Jane.

Jordan and I will find your team.

Stay put.

We'll be back soon.

Oh no.

I'm bitten.

Carlos, pull me up.

Ok.

Are you ok?

Yeah.

I'm fine.

Did you get the blood sample?

Here.

We need to get this to the scientists.

Let's hurry.

Mal.

What's this?

please keep it a secret from Ben.

I don't want him to worry about me.

Mal.

You are bitten by a zombie.

It's only a bite.

I have about 24 hours before I turn into a zombie.

Mal.

Are you coming?

Yes.

Let's go.

For more infomation >> Mal is Bitten By a Zombie - Part 5 - Zombie Outbreak Descendants Project MC2 Disney - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Very Best Boxing Moments BRADLEY VS PROVODNIKOV / The fight is on par - Duration: 2:46.

The Very Best Boxing Moments BRADLEY VS PROVODNIKOV / The fight is on par

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét