Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Today we are going to talk to you about a produce we've used over the past year but

haven't got around to giving a review on it.

It's the Lee Little Stopper ND filter.

It's a 6 stop ND filter by Lee Filters.

Previously, we've done some videos, you can check it out up here in the corner, of the

Lee Big Stopper and the Lee Filter system and I'm a big fan of the Lee Filter system.

I believe it offers a lot of flexibility and just really good glass.

Just great filters.

So here is the Lee Big Stopper, 10 stops, what makes the Lee Big Stopper different from

the Little Stopper is if you are in really bright sun, the Big Stopper is the way to

go.

But a lot of time we are not in really bright sun.

At least I'm not.

I'm trying to photograph waterfalls and that's where the Little Stopper comes in.

And if you look real close it says "6 Stop" right here on the corner.

So here's the filter holder by Lee.

We've got a 52mm adapter ring in currently.

So the Little Stopper is a 6 stop ND filter.

So with the Big Stopper, if you've got an exposure time of 1 second, the way you, you

set your camera up f/8, ISO 100, and you come up with a 1 second exposure, then you would

multiply that by 1,024 and it'd be 1,024 seconds.

And that's the problem with Oregon, everything is in the shade.

Almost everything.

All these waterfalls we're chasing.

We are under tree cover, it's in the shade, partly cloudy.

And I was very concerned about going out there because I did not want to hang around for

5 or 10 minutes to take these photos because I just needed 3 or 4 seconds for most of them.

And that's where this comes in.

You only have to multiply, a 6 stop is 64 times, so you only have to multiply your normal

exposure by 64 times.

So if you get out there and you determine, you set it up for 1/200 of a second and you

multiply it by 64 and you're not out there all day long.

So, the Lee Little Stopper.

I'll put it in the description below.

If you're debating on whether you should get the Big Stopper or the Little Stopper, I would

ere on the side of the Little Stopper because your photographs are not as long.

It's more flexible and then in the future, if you needed more power you can get another

one.

But I think 10 stops is way out there for what most, for what I shoot.

For waterfalls again, you only need a few seconds.

All the photos we've shown in this video are from the Lee Little Stopper.

If you've watched our Oregon video, they were all done with the Lee Little Stopper.

If I'd had the Big Stopper we would have never finished in Oregon.

We would still be there taking photos.

So I would recommend the Little Stopper over the Big Stopper.

Lee's stuff is good.

Like the video.

Share the video.

Subscribe.

We would really appreciate it.

Do you think that was good or should we do it agin.

[Little Britches] No!

That was good!

[Eric] You think so?

Ok.

[Little Britches] uh huh.

For more infomation >> Lee Little Stopper 6 Stop ND Filter is big enough (for me)!! - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 14 Clip - Yukika is looking for a present, but ends up shopping for herself?! - Duration: 1:27.

This is so pretty.

I love the scent.

It's so nice.

Oh, please...

Well?

Shouldn't you be picking out a gift?

It's been hours.

What does it look like I'm doing?

But this is all for you.

Whose gift are you buying?

For the person whose name I picked.

That's pretty, too.

A tumbler? You're going to buy that as a gift?

I don't know. I think I want this for me.

What? Do you even want to buy a gift?

It's so hard picking something out.

I can't say who it is,

but she's a neat freak so maybe I should get cleaning supplies.

Whatever.

I really can't say who it is,

but she loves cosplaying.

Should I get her a yukata?

Yeah, whatever.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét