Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Youjin is fucking tired of his members

A fanfiction written by me

(yes this is an actual knk fanfic quote)

His dick is large

*chOKES*

*MitchiriNeko March plays in the distance*

4 INCHES MY ASS--

I bet you 20 bucks it could hit your liver

OKAY WE'RE FUCKING DONE HERE

*MitchiriNeko March intensifies*

What in God's name

Why the hell am I the bottom bitch?

(if u say inseong isn't a top ur fking lying)

For more infomation >> what the hell is smut - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

IS BAFFEN OKAY? // (is it okay to give a rim job? - subtitles included) - Duration: 6:46.

Hi there my dear friends, my name is Raf

And tonight we are in Antwerp city again!

Tonight we have a beer event going on. So let's check it out.

Everything I like is here. Beer and women. Let's go you can follow me.

Dear friends, the question I am asking tonight is: do you like rim jobs?

I didn't kno-

Ofcourse why not, if you like it.

So, I am interviewing the ladies tonight.

And the question is: Or wait first I have another question because you are all still very young.

Have you girls already had sex?

Will this be on the internet?

Are you girls unplucked flowers, or warriors in bed?

So you are still a virgin? - Yes I am.

That's wonderful! How is it possible? So beautiful, and still a virgin?

I am convinced that I can wait to find the perfect partner.

Wonderful, big respect for you!

So you too? - Yeah. And how old are you? - 23.

So you are 23 aswell?

Can I give you a rim job? - No.

Okay but you don't mind to lick the little star once in a while? - Star? Sometimes it's a circle.

Rather give a rim job? - Yeah, to a girl.

Good and smart remark you made there.

Can you ask another question please? - Sure, do you like rim jobs?

No it's not, we think its nasty. - what's nasty about it?

You, nice girl, so she must have a nice ass, so you probably lick it every now and then.

But how about you, do you give him a rim job aswell? - No, I only receive it.

Because he is a hairy guy maybe.

Me personally, I don't mind giving it, but I don't really want to receive it.

We have the same opinions.

I don't like it.

I always say: nutella is nice between a sandwich!

My definition is: if you love a woman, you want to taste her all over.

How about you? - Do you receive a rim job from time to time? - Yeah sure.

No, I prefer to do other stuff. - You rather lick the kitty instead of the stinky?

Yeah, if I can choose, yeah why not.

What is also important: don't do it when you have been working all day long. Take a shower first, and then give the rim job.

You've got yourself a good one mate, keep her!

Mate, come sit with us. You guys are a couple, for how long? - Almost 2 years. - Nice, he remembers!

How about a rim job, you give it to her sometimes? Yeah sure.

Why did you lie to me? - It's not true!!

You say it's nasty. - yeah. And do you all agree? - Yeah.

Somebody who is a little more kinkier than the others maybe? Oh here we have one!

Explain yourself.

So you wouldn't mind receiving a rim job - When I am married, no problem.

And giving a rim job? - That's called different, giving it to a guy, no?

Than what is it called? - A blowjob.

Ooooh no it's not about eating the puss, its about giving a rim job.

Oh damn, no!

So according to you there is no problem with it? - Nope.

You don't want to give or receive it? - Nope.

Imagine that Beyonce comes in and asks you, you'd still say no?

No man, sorry.

I wouldn't hesitate.

I'd do it here and now I don't care.

If you really love each other, it's okay. - But I don't think that the ladies have to give it, only receive it.

Men have more hair. Imagine it yourself.

Okay so you don't want a rim job anymore?

So we are having a steamy night, and I ask you to sit down on my face, so I cant breath anymore.

Not with my ass, no. - I want to be unable to breath.

No - but please baby - No

So you don't really love me then? - No.

There's a difference between giving and receiving it.

Yeah, I personally never receive it, but I do give it every once in a while.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét