Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

good Monday morning guys I'm recording this on Monday instead of Sunday this

time because Sunday night was an extremely late night and I'm dumb that

way sometimes so anyway yes last week I asked you guys or what your favorite

game was and I left it open so it's not just video games but you know you could've

chosen board games you could've chosen sports or you know like any kind of game tag

or something like that right so you guys answered and here are your answers let's

do this right now we have Dungeons & Dragons from wise wizard I have never

played Dungeons & Dragons but I have quite a few friends who do I feel like

for me it would just end up being a little bit too confusing because with

all the things like that there's so much stuff going on or at least it feels that

way maybe I'm wrong because I don't really know too much about it but from

what I heard about it it feels like there's so much going on and I feel like

I would get very overwhelmed very easily second we have April from my discord

server saying my fave game is Beyond Good and Evil

I remember my MA buying it I don't remember the game but I remember I loved

it and I'll tell you guys now that is my favorite game of all time I actually

live streams that back in January at the beginning of this year 2017 I'll leave a

link in the description to the live streams of that if you want to go watch

that for yourself and yeah I really loved it it's a really fun game and

they're actually coming out with Beyond Good and Evil 2 now which is really cool

and CasetteCay you say nice drawings well thank you my favorite games are

night in the woods and little nightmares I can't choose just one sorry how dare

you you're only supposed to choose one I'm kidding

it doesn't matter I don't care and sometimes it's hard to pick between a

couple so that's totally fine night in the woods I really like I haven't

actually played it myself but I am watching my friend FunnyFluffy play it

who also actually says that his favorite game is night in the woods as well and

yeah I actually really enjoy it I haven't watched anyone else's videos

except for FunnyFluffy's so again I'll leave a link in the description for that

if you want to go watch that and my mom says awesome drawing thank you you got

my idea of a dress perfect now to make it yeah I'm not going to be able to make

an actual dress not not very easily anyway

about this last week that I'm not very good at actually making clothing my

favorite game has to be Wii games like Wii Resort or Wii Sports those kinds of

games haven't played them in a while but they're fun we did play one at Christmas

that you did a video on that was a lot of fun yeah that one was that one was

kind of fun it was it was just a little bit of a random like I'm filming the TV

with my phone okay it was it was horrible horrible filming I guess but

you know I didn't have anything to record it with I was at my grandma's

place me my mom and my cousin's girlfriend were all playing this game

there and we were just having a lot of fun being silly with it Skelm you say

your drawings are good thank you again definitely should do more of them I've

always liked that dragon you have with your profile pic I definitely will be

doing more drawing so that's something I definitely want to do and I have an idea

for the first one for that that actually came from someone else Franklin Torino I

believe it twice but scale me say your favorite game that's a tough one I have

so many of them maybe Baldur's Gate 2 it's old hard but still golden so many

good memories from that game I have heard of Baldur's Gate but I don't think

I've ever played it and Mitsu really loved my last drawing well thank you I

appreciate that your favorite game yes you are

definitely bad when it comes to picking favorites but that's totally fine you

really like finish baseball because it's fun and I used to play it on in our

backyard my sis dad friends who ever when I was little left a good memory and

that's really awesome and there's actually a huge difference between

Finnish baseball and American baseball so Mitsu and I were talking about

that I forget what all and I don't know everything about all the differences but

I do know is that do it Finnish baseball what Mitsu was saying is that you throw

it straight up whereas with American football you throw it at the batter or

the hitter and Omar games minceraft and more your favorite game is COD BO2

which for anyone out there who doesn't know that would be call of duty black

ops 2 because it brings back memories when I was 9 and playing it with my

cousin and that is really awesome I played that I think and maybe it was the

first one but I know I played that I'm one of the Call of Duty games with

zombies with my friend and we tried the the zombie map and we failed miserably

but it was a lot of fun trying but now that is all of your guys

answer so thank you so much for participating I really love doing this

every week it's a lot of fun for me it's a great way for me to get to know you

guys and for you to get to know a little bit more about me as well so if you

missed it me saying earlier my favorite game is also Beyond Good and Evil I love

that game I don't know what it was about it but I I always played it at my

grandma's house my cousin had it for his Gamecube and almost any time I was there

I that was the only game I wanted to play I asked my cousin if I could borrow

it one day and he's like just take it I'm like what so I took it and I played

it and I loved it the story isn't something super super amazing it doesn't

really explain a whole lot and it leaves you hanging on the edge at the very end

of the credits you know there's a bonus scene after the credits so I really

don't know what it was about that game but I just loved it so much and it it

made a really strong connection with me somehow so yeah that's that's my

absolute absolute favorite game and I'm so super happy that they're coming out

with Beyond Good and Evil 2 it's quite a bit different from the first one and

doesn't really feel much at all like the first one but I'm so excited to try it

out and when it does come out and hopefully that can be very soon and now

this week's question is what is one book if you have multiples that's fine but

what is one book that really really captivated you I personally don't read a

whole lot at least not anymore but what is one book that really

captivated you that gave you such a vivid imagination while reading it and

that maybe made some kind of connection to you somehow leave your answers in the

comments down below and next week I will be reading them in the video just like

today and yeah so I may not respond to the comments because I kind of like

reading them later on but if there's a reason for me to respond to them then I

definitely will so thank you so much for watching I hope you had a wonderful day

and I will see you again tomorrow Godbless

For more infomation >> What is one book that really captivated you while reading it? - Reading Your Answers - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Royal family under crisis: Channel 4 is under fire over Princess Diana's private tapes - Duration: 10:58.

Princess Diana tapes will hurt sons William and Harry royal anger over

explosive Channel 4 documentary channel 4 is under fire over a ghoulish new

documentary about Princess Diana that is said to cause fresh heartbreak for

Princes William and Harry sources close to the princess said the royal brothers

would be angry and upset at the candid film which shows their late mother

baring her soul in tapes made 25 years ago it will be the first time the

intimate videos made while Diana was having voice coaching will be aired on

British TV extracts from the recordings during which Diana opens her heart about

her failed marriage to Charles his affair with Camilla parker-bowles and

her love for her bodyguard were broadcast in America in 2004 the

recordings also claimed Princess Diana feared Palace officials were planning to

undermine her and take her son's away dr. James coldest one of her oldest

friends said aids could not accept the amount of attention she received

compared to Charles and wanted to sideline her and separate her from her

children but the tapes were being too sensitive to be shown at home until now

after Earl Spencer Diana's brother reportedly failed in a bid to make

channel 4 reconsider its decision royal commentators rounded on a broadcaster

today author penny Jenner compared it to stopping to look at a motorway pileup to

look at the gory details miss Jenner who has written studies of

the Prince of Wales Duchess of Cornwall Prince William and Prince Harry said it

is just plain exploitation it is ghoulish and it is immoral this is

just another way of exploiting Diana it's not what Charles would want and

it's clearly not what the boys would want it will be deeply hurtful to them I

think it will cause enormous upset and for what to get

gentle force viewing figures up diana is always going to be able to cause waves

for the royal family as long as the media continues with its fascination she

will never be able to rest in peace her condemnation was backed by Ingrid Seward

the biographer who last spoke to Diana just weeks before her death in 1997 miss

Seward author of Diana the last words and this is using Diana to make money

and that is what killed her in the end I don't see how it will help anyone it

will upset her children her ex-husband Camilla the Queen and Diana would simply

not want this at all the boys now must feel very exploited and very angry once

again with the media and it reflects badly on all of us miss Seward said

diana was reportedly warned about being so open with Coronation Street actor

turned voice coach Peter said Elin as he helped with her public speaking

throughout 1992 and 1993 the documentary sent to air on Sunday features of one

Diana's oldest friends claims she was fearful that palace officials wanted to

push her out of the picture and away from William now 35 and Harry 32 doctor

coldest 60 who had known Diana since she was 17 says in the film there was a

great deal of jealousy from the grey man who sent behind Prince Charles not

wanting him to be living in her shadow at his home near Hungerford birch doctor

coldest said today they asked me a few questions and I gave them a few answers

and that was it the sessions are thought to have been a practice run for her

infamous 1995 panorama interview which saw the Princess of Wales admit she had

been unfaithful to Charles miss Seward added when she was sent there recording

these tapes I don't think she would ever have thought they would get out like

this but I think one of her friends told her you need to be a bit careful one day

this guy will make his pension out of this diana was very open and she told

people things about herself and about her life but she never expected the

Andrew Morton tapes to be in the first person either so perhaps she was a

little too trusting where is Peter set Elin now when the recordings were

released in America he did give some interviews but now I believe he has run

for the hills I think it was pretty low of him to sell

these when someone does something like this she was giving him her trust she

should have been on high alert but when you start talking diana was one of those

people that it all came tumbling out there was no sign of mr. Santillan at

his four-bedroom detached home in southwest London today among the topics

discussed diana mocked Charles's courting technique saying the future

king was like a rash he was all over me when she confronted charles over camilla

diana claims she was told i refuse to be the prince of wales that never had a

mistress and when diana sought counsel from mcqueen as the marriage fell apart

she says the response was i don't know what you should do Charles is hopeless

award-winning director Kevin SIMM adapted the confessions filmed inside

kensington palace for a plan 2007 BBC documentary but it was shelved amid

concerns it would upset the royals with the corporation saying it did not add to

Diana's story mr. sim said shortly afterwards we had a considerable amount

of taped interviews with Diana in terms of giving you the key to Diana the woman

these were dynamite after Diana's death 20 years ago in a Paris car crash the

tapes ended up in the hands of her ex Butler Paul Burrell recording of seven

of the 13 sessions were found during a 2001 police raid on mr. Burrell's home

sparking a lengthy legal battle between mr. Shetty 'ln and the Spencer estate a

High Court judge eventually handed them back to the voice coach who sold the

rights to NBC in America and now to Channel four mr. Santillan 65 declined

to take part in the new documentary and was yesterday believed to be in hiding

his solicitor Marcus Rutherford said for the past

fifteen years Peter has been reluctant to show the tapes but now coming up to

the 20th anniversary with everyone including her own children discussing

Diana and revisiting her life he wants Diana to be able to speak for herself

it's about giving her a voice mr. Santillan also rebuffed criticism in

2004 when he was asked if he was exploiting the princess he replied I

don't necessarily agree it's better than the public see what she says

not embellished by other people but former royal press secretary Dickie

arbiter told Sky News I don't believe there's anything that we're going to

learn from the tape I think it's absolutely shameful that these tapes

have been made available Tory MP Andrew Britain also chimed in and said given a

candid interview by William and Harry with regard to their mother's tragic

death Channel four are well aware of the damage this will do to them

I would ask themselves to put themselves in William or Harry's position some of

us have a choice whether to be in public life and under media scrutiny William

and Harry never had that choice and Gary Goldsmith the outspoken uncle of Kate

Middleton took to Twitter to brand channel four Muppets yes which papers

and TV channels will show sensible judgment and retain viewers by not

racing to the bottom ahead of the broadcast of Diana in her own words a

Channel four spokeswoman said the excerpts from the tapes recorded with

Peterson Elin have never been shown before on British television and are an

important historical source we carefully considered all the material used in the

documentary and though the recordings were made in private the subjects

covered are a matter of public record and provide a unique insight into the

preparations Diana undertook to gain a public voice and tell her own personal

story which culminated in her later interview for panorama this unique

portrait of Diana gives her a voice and places at front and center at a time

when the nation will be reflecting on her life and death

this video created by news too and 47 channel for more info email

frozen princess cook at gmail.com this video created by news too

and 47 channel for more info email frozen princess cook at gmail.com

For more infomation >> Royal family under crisis: Channel 4 is under fire over Princess Diana's private tapes - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

What is Breast Cancer | Early Signs of Breast Cancer and Symptoms - Duration: 2:31.

What is Breast Cancer | Early Signs of Breast Cancer and Symptoms

For more infomation >> What is Breast Cancer | Early Signs of Breast Cancer and Symptoms - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY ONLY INTRO GUYS SO NO MORE GETTING MORE INTROS! - Duration: 0:27.

So guys this is my FINAL intro so hope you guys enjoy and see you CREEPERS!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét