Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 9 2017

Do you want to play with this?

Do you want to play doctor? It will be fun.

Do you want to do it?

(Hello, I am William.)

William is with Seungjae's mom.

How did this happen?

(30 minutes earlier)

- Hello. / - Hello. It's nice to meet you.

Hi, William.

You are so pretty.

- Please sit down. / - Thank you.

It's hard to look after a baby, right?

It's not easy, but he is my child.

- What choice do I have? / - You are right.

Jiyong and I are sad because Seungjae grows up fast.

It's good to spend a lot of time with your child now.

- He didn't sleep much. / - No, he didn't.

How is your health? I heard you were concerned.

I recently had a check-up.

There is a problem with the carotid.

You were diagnosed with the hardening of the artery.

(He had a check-up three months ago.)

(The results were shocking.)

(His health problems made him shed tears.)

Children tends to picks up the habits we show them.

I need to change my bad habits

so that William can learn good habits

from me.

Let's have a simple check-up first.

Then I will tell you which habits you must change.

- I will watch him during the check-up. / - Thank you.

(Don't worry about me.)

- Do you know your height? / - It's 180cm.

Please be precise.

To be precise, it's over 170cm.

Why would you ask me that?

I grew shorter. Seriously.

He gets blood pressure test, body composition test

and abdominal CT scan.

What is William doing in the meantime?

Hello. Who is this?

Hello. Hello.

What sound do you hear?

(He is playing doctor with a stethoscope.)

Seungjae finds this fun, too.

You hear something, right?

(Would you like me to examine you?)

It looks like I'm hypnotizing you.

You can't eat it.

You can't put it in your mouth.

You broke into tears. My goodness.

You are tired, right? Are you hungry?

Perhaps you're hungry, too.

(She uses her maternal instinct.)

Sam, it looks like William is hungry.

- Do you happen to have baby food? / - Yes.

Let's eat it

while your dad gets checked up.

Let's eat. Let's eat.

It has been a while since I fed a baby.

You were hungry, right?

(It seems like he was very hungry.)

(He looks like he'll finish the bottle in one go.)

You are so cute.

You have a high nose bridge and pretty eyes.

I thought Seungjae was the prettiest baby.

You are a prettier baby.

She misses the time when Seungjae was a baby.

This is Seungjae when he was eight months old.

He was an adorable baby as well.

Seungjae, is it tasty?

(Yes!)

(He was a lovely baby who could eat well.)

(William he rubs his eyes as he drinks.)

You are tired, right? Go to sleep.

(He is a lovely baby.)

My skin is so dark compared to yours.

(As he drinks up,)

(William soon falls asleep.)

- Did you have a nice check-up? / - Yes.

- William is sleeping. / - He's asleep?

Mothers sure are impressive.

- Please sit down. / - Okay.

Even if you are overweight,

it's fine as long as you have more muscles than fat.

However, you have more fat than muscles.

Don't I have a lot of muscles?

That's because you are overweight. Ratio matters.

You have more body fat mass than muscle mass.

Men should have body fat percentage below 20.

Since yours is 38 percent, it's 2 times higher.

We also took a scan of your visceral fat.

The black part is fat.

You have a lot of visceral and subcutaneous fat.

Only a small part of your intestines is visible.

You are in a critical state and you need to control it.

Your role is important

because your eating habits will affect your child.

For William to develop healthy habits,

a change in your lifestyle is crucial.

Based on what I've seen on TV,

your weight fluctuates often.

That's because when you lose weight quickly,

your body tries to go back to its original weight.

So don't be hasty.

Eat healthy and exercise regularly

to lose weight gradually.

It needs to be a part of your lifestyle.

Boys like physical activities.

I recommend walking around

with your child.

(He exercised that night.)

One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.

(Where is the music coming from?)

Where did Sam and William go to exercise?

(A group of mothers is doing aerobics.)

Mothers came out after making dinner.

(Determined)

When you go to Bulgwang Stream at night,

you will see people gather every day

for a fun exercise.

(We are dreaming girls)

There are girl groups

like AOA and I.O.I.

This is the girl group of Eunpyeong-gu.

(Their average age is 51.)

(Pick me, pick me, pick me up)

(Pick me, pick me, pick me up)

(Come here if you want to lose weight.)

(William takes the center.)

(Gather around to lose weight.)

(Pick me, pick me, pick me)

(At Bulgwang Stream is)

(a legendary)

(aerobic exercise.)

(Have you heard of it?)

(Bulgwang Stream's "Produce 51")

(Sam and William exercise)

(in a fun way.)

(After a successful aerobic exercise,)

(they have a break.)

I saw you on TV.

I see.

He can stand up these days.

He looks exactly like you.

He takes after his dad.

(He receives a lot of love from the middle-aged women.)

He shouldn't.

You are handsome.

How cute!

Their compliments excite Sam.

(Compliments excite him.)

(Flexible)

We should learn from him.

He can dance very well.

Thank you.

Teach us.

Okay. What? You want me to dance?

(Even as he willingly walks up,)

(he pretends to be flustered.)

(People cheer for him enthusiastically.)

(The charismatic Sam and William)

- Are you ready? / - Yes.

- Are you sure? / - Yes.

It might be very difficult.

(He is a funny man.)

I don't know what I will do.

- Let's just have fun. / - Yes.

Music, cue.

(He starts with a simple arm exercise.)

(Sam and William teach aerobics.)

(Bulgwang Stream 51 follow with ease.)

(This is fun.)

(Sam and William command the stage.)

(People gather around.)

(He ran out of energy.)

Cheer up, William's dad.

(The cheer gives him energy.)

(He does his best)

(for a short while.)

It looks like Sam is already exhausted.

(He made everyone laugh.)

Thank you.

- Be healthy and happy. / - Okay.

For more infomation >> William and Seungjae's mother is together? Where's Sam? [The Return of Superman / 2017.04.09] - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

DONALD TRUMP LATEST NEWS│DEFEATING ISIS IS 'FIRST PRIORITY' IN SYRIA - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> DONALD TRUMP LATEST NEWS│DEFEATING ISIS IS 'FIRST PRIORITY' IN SYRIA - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to Check From where your facebook ID is login ? - Duration: 4:02.

Facebook ID Lgoin Location??

For more infomation >> How to Check From where your facebook ID is login ? - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

What is Murphy's law? - Duration: 2:16.

Hello. Have you ever heard such adage

If anything can go wrong, it will. This phrase gave rise to the entire series of aphorisms known as Murphy's laws

They describe I guess all kinds of situations that all of us have been in

Now we now about Murphy's laws thanks to captain Edward Murphy who was an engineer working at Edwards Air Force Base.

One day, after finding that a transducer was wired wrong, he cursed the technician responsible and said

If there is any way to do it wrong, he will find it

Some manager kept a list of these laws and eventually gave it to world

Since that time people have been formulating not such laws but their extreme versions, addenda and corollaries.

And believe me, once you start reading them you will not stop to repeat yeah, yeah it is all actually true!

These laws are divided into several categories. There are laws about computers, real estate, photography, music, painting, horses and much more.

But above them there are always gonna be those fundamental Murphy's laws that convey their entire idea

For example, the Murphy's constant states that matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value

The Murphy's philosophy advises you to smile more because tomorrow will be worse.

If you are looking for more than one thing, you will find the most important one last

And tell me that it's not true?!

Well, actually it's not. It's.. it's what I would call a phenomenon of selective memory when you memorize things or events

that don't happen on a regular basis. Sometimes they are so annoying and make you think what is it always happening to me?!

You know what I mean?

So serf the web, read some of them, and believe they will brighten your day

Wait! Don't leave so soon. Here is my experimental channel.

I know that some people are irritated by my accent so in those short videos I don't say a single word

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét