Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hello viewers, welcome again to my channel. today I'm making Chicken Vuna Khichuri.

Chicken khichuri/khichdi is very popular dish in South Asia specially in Bangladesh and India.

Before starting main video, I'm requesting you to subscribe my channel.

Take 4 cups Small grain Polao Rice, 1/2 cup of lentils and 1 tablespoon of Fenugreek.

Soak everything in tape water for 10 minutes then strain the water properly.

Take a Casserole on a stove over medium heat. Pour 1/2 cup of Soybean/Vegetable oil.

Add 7-8 long pepper, 7-8 Black pepper, 2 pieces Cinnamon, 2/3 pieces Bay leaf and 1 small Star aniseed to the oil. Bring oil to medium low heat.

Add 1 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger and same amount of chopped garlic.

Stir and cook.

Low down the heat and add 1 teaspoon cumin powder, same amount of turmeric powder and Mix 5 Masala.

Add 1 cup medium sized raw chicken and stir.

Cover with lid and let the chicken cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.

Add 16 cups of water (4x of rice).

Add salt as taste.

Add 4 medium sized cardamom wait until the chicken is fully boiled. Bring heat to medium-high.

The chicken is boiled. Add mixture of rice, lentils and Fanugreek.

Add 1 tablespoon of Ghee. To make Ghee at home, watch the 1st video of my channel.

Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice an 1 teaspoon of sugar.

When the water is reduced, add 10-12 Green Chile and 1 tablespoon of Kewrha Water.

Mix slowly and cover with lid for about 10 minutes over lowest heat.

After 10 minutes, stir again and cover again for 5 minutes. The Chicken Khichuri will be ready.

I hope that you'll like this awesome Asian dish. Try it at your home.

If you like this video, hit on like button. Share with another and don't forget to subscribe my channel.

That's all for today. Thanks for watching. Good bye.

For more infomation >> Chicken Vuna Khuchuri Recipe. চিকেন ভূনা খিচুড়ি রেসিপি. Chicken khichdi - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Joker Thief Steal Money of Spiderbaby & Police Spiderman is SWAT Arrests Superhero Funny Family Kid - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Joker Thief Steal Money of Spiderbaby & Police Spiderman is SWAT Arrests Superhero Funny Family Kid - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Chai recipe/ginger cardamom tea recipe - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Chai recipe/ginger cardamom tea recipe - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Alcohol lover Sikyung's playground is World Liquor Museum! [Battle Trip / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 12:38.

Alright, we have arrived.

The octopus is hidden there.

It's a rock octopus.

I ran into Yoon Jinseo during another broadcast.

- She lives in Jeju-do. / - I see.

- She recommended this place to me. / - Did she?

Yes.

- It's good, right? / - It's fantastic.

It's fantastic.

The first fantastic meal I enjoyed in Jeju-do

is the duck and octopus soup.

A rock octopus that represents Jeju-do,

caught by the female diver.

- And local duck. / - Those are such grand ingredients.

Octopus and duck go really well together.

They even include abalone.

It's plentiful and enticing.

This is the small size?

That dish is good enough...

To provide Hwijae with stamina to have more kids

after Seoeon and Seojun.

How did you decide to put duck and octopus together?

A person I know asked me to try it.

After tasting it,

it seemed to represent Jeju-do locals well.

The octopus is so big.

But isn't this particular octopus tough to chew on?

Yes, the suction cups are a bit hard.

If you store it in the fridge, it gets a bit tender.

It seems tender enough. It's easy to cut.

(Gulp)

Enjoy.

Gosh. This is great. I'm going to try the broth first.

Will you impersonate him now?

(Slurping)

This is amazing.

I wasn't impersonating, it was that good.

(A deep reaction that requires no words)

When it's really good, there's no talking.

Yeah, you start to frown like that. Right?

Yeah, you get that wrinkle right there.

That's the expression when something is really good.

It's a taste I've never had before.

Do duck and octopus really go well together?

I kind of regret not having drunk more yesterday.

This is the perfect accompaniment to soju.

Eating this without soju

is like walking into the bath with clothes on.

With all your clothes on.

It felt kind of strange and awkward

eating that without alcohol.

Earlier, as you saw, they were alive.

You know what this is. I'll pretend this is soju.

Here's a shot for myself.

Let's work hard this year as well.

(There is no better soju pairing than abalone)

The abalone disappeared.

I'm not imitating Kim Junhyeon here.

It's really so tender.

It was alive.

It just melts.

The specialty of this restaurant

is that you eat with this.

Like I've said, get the duck, some chives...

And the octopus.

It's a bit sweet and sour.

The dish can be quite rich but with that,

you can eat on and on.

Did you go to eat as soon as you arrived?

As soon as I arrived.

He didn't have dinner the night before.

The duck meat and the pickled leaves

go really well together.

It helps you handle the greasiness.

The octopus is also very tender.

Have you ever had duck stew at Gwangju?

It has a lot of perilla seeds.

It's a bit lighter than that

but heavier than seafood stew.

But it packs a lot of flavor.

It's sweet because there's a lot of cabbage in there.

It's amazing.

It's very tasty.

It's health food.

You don't use just water for the broth do you?

- We just use water. / - Really?

- I see. / - As I explained briefly earlier...

All the ingredients just permeates flavor into the broth.

- You seem like a great liar. / - I'm not lying.

Adding some red pepper seasoning makes it better.

I cook too, right?

They definitely used a flavored broth.

(That is not when he first started to doubt)

I'm a regular at a restaurant in Seoul.

My father used to eat there.

The bean paste stew is always amazing.

But it seemed like they used seafood stock,

whether it be anchovy broth or herring broth.

So I asked the owner since I'm close to her.

I asked, "How do you make the broth?"

She said, "Of course we just use water."

But there was a huge pile of herring near the entrance.

- I saw the pile there. / - It was a meat place.

I suddenly felt betrayed.

Oh, that owner...

- He refused to say, right? / - Yeah.

- It's a secret. / - Can I have a bowl of rice?

This won't do.

- For broth like this... / - You have to mix some rice in.

There you go. Just like that.

- It's very flavorful. / - But you spent $36...

Already at that restaurant?

But as you can see,

it's large enough to feed three people.

(This is the best)

You have to mix in the rice.

(Now that the broth has united with rice, it's inspiring)

- It can feed about 3 people? / - Maybe even 4.

If you think of it as alcohol accompaniment...

It's a perfect combination.

It'll be perfect for about two and a half bottles of soju.

Two bottles and a half.

(Sikyung's alcohol)

That was a great first dish.

It's time to go. We'll be off now.

We're in Jeju-do. What song should I play?

Good music for driving.

When I think of Jeju-do...

I think of "The Blue Night of Jeju Island."

I think I sang it in the year 2000-something.

I think it's already been more than a decade.

It was a remake then.

"The Blue Night of Jeju Island,"

originally by Choi Seongwon.

This is Gil Eungyeong's "Beautiful Days."

Please enjoy the next song.

(Smirk)

("Beautiful Days" by Gil Eungyeong)

I turned on some music acting like a radio DJ.

That's nice.

An old popular DJ.

It was fun picking songs when I was a DJ.

(DJ Sikyung concludes his first destination)

(Duck and octopus soup)

(What is his second destination?)

We've arrived at the liquor museum.

I didn't know there was a place like that.

I'm so full.

So let me tell you where I am.

You dressed like that on purpose, right?

- Yes. / - I see.

It's like coming to my own habitat.

It's like a playground to me.

Jeju-do has an international liquor museum.

- Liquor from around the world? / - What?

You will be shocked.

There was a place like this? It seems new.

(It's a place Sikyung wanted to visit)

(International Liquor Museum)

I can purchase the ticket like this, right?

How much is it?

- It's $5. / - $7.

If you use an app, it's $5.20.

- $5.20. / - First off.

You get a gift.

- What is this? / - It's a mini soju bottle.

Is it real?

It's from Gyeongsangbuk-do.

This must be the sentiments of the locals here.

It feels great from the start.

The liquor is categorized by region.

What's more surprising than the variety,

is that all these bottles are unopened.

Cognac is expensive.

Louis XIII Cognac?

- That's expensive. / - A World Cup commemorative.

But I think the slightly elderly crowd

will appreciate this.

They have all the old famous liquors.

- Even the ones that changed their names? / - Yes.

It's fantastic.

- Vodka and tequila. / - They're all unopened.

- Non drunken? / - That's right.

- What an amazing person. / - What's more amazing is...

- He doesn't drink. / - If you don't drink...

It's like buying a designer bag and not taking it out.

Or did you buy spares after drinking one?

I just don't drink.

You don't drink?

He needs to be on "Hello Counselor."

- For me... / - That alcohol...

And the same goes for Shin Dongyeob...

We can't collect alcohol.

We just drink right away.

And just...

It's gone not long after.

- But if you have this much... / - He doesn't drink...

- At home... / - How did he collect so much?

- That's how he collected them. / - He's a collector.

- Just to collect? / - That's how he collected it.

People who like to drink can't collect.

That's right. They can't help but drink it.

But he collected all 8,000 bottles alone?

So this is balloon flower whiskey.

- What is this? / - The old one?

It's even mentioned in Choi Baekho's music.

- It does? / - It mentions balloon whiskey.

It used to be Korea's finest.

It was probably one of the first.

That's not really whiskey.

I think I'm seeing that for the first time.

(♪ Sipping on balloon flower whiskey ♪)

That's right.

So this is the famous balloon flower whiskey.

This is actually fake. I heard from my father.

This isn't really whiskey. As you can see...

It doesn't even contain a single drop of whiskey.

Fake...

- It's bad for you. / - It was before dad went to college.

He said he drank two bottles on an empty stomach.

He said he still can't forget the suffering from that.

My father is really...

Rather than the young people,

people who remember these drinks need to come here.

They'd say, "I busted my head drinking that once."

"You wouldn't touch that in this day and age."

They'd say that and have fun.

I actually wondered what balloon flower whiskey

was in that song.

But now I know.

Korea has quite a bit of variety, too.

Don't you want to try?

It was so difficult to just look at all these bottles.

It was very torturous.

If you keep drooling like this,

something's wrong with me. Right?

I think I need to go drink right away.

Jang Mihui.

Remember the old liquor advertisement calendars?

At the time, only the top celebrities...

- Advertised alcohol. / - He collected these, too?

Kim Youngran.

(Kim Boyeon)

(Jung Aeri)

(Lee Kyungjin)

(Lee Hyochun)

Does anyone know her name?

- Who is it? / - Who is it?

We'll put her picture up.

The director of the museum is very curious.

He doesn't know who she is.

If you know her name,

please give us a call and inform us for a prize.

- The first person to call... / - She's really pretty.

- The director will award you. / - She's so pretty.

We're looking for this actress' name.

The problem is, there's another one here.

If you know this actress' name...

- I'm not sure. / - Isn't it Im Hyejin?

No...

We will make sure that you receive a prize.

Finally...

There's a free sample corner.

- Oh, there is. / - What can I drink?

There are different varieties of rice wine and soju.

There's wine and liqueur as well.

Should I try the rice wine first?

It contains dekopon extract,

so it tastes a bit like a juice.

(This hits the spot)

What a clean taste.

(He's craving drinks)

All of this is included in the discounted admission fee.

My stomach is really getting warm.

For more infomation >> Alcohol lover Sikyung's playground is World Liquor Museum! [Battle Trip / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sea Urchin Ramen is the best must-try food in Jeju! [Battle Trip / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 13:59.

It's an invigorating dish.

I'll go see dolphins living around Jeju-do.

It's not that they are in an aquarium or something.

I'll see dolphins in the sea.

I heard it's also good for the local fishermen.

(Moseul Port in Seogwipo)

I've never seen real dolphins...

Swimming in the sea.

Are there dolphins around Jeju-do?

I saw dolphins while shooting "2 Days and 1 Night."

I tried hard to find them.

- He's right. / - There it is.

I got the jacket from Jang Miran.

- What? / - Is that a dolphin?

No.

That was in the KBS helicopter.

- That's amazing. / - Look at that.

- They're dolphins. / - They are dolphins.

- Amazing. / - Sikyung, you saw that in the flesh?

- Yes, I was in the helicopter. / - That's unbelievable.

Which boat?

Is Hwijae going to see a pod of dolphins?

Yes.

We take this boat a lot to go see dolphins.

- Is it $30? / - Yes.

- How much was the surfing lesson? / - $60.

- It was $60. / - The lesson fee was $60.

- What about this? / - It's $30.

$30.

- You have only $10 left. / - Yes.

Can we watch dolphins closely?

Even without calling them?

- If you are lucky, you'll see them. / - I see.

We should keep a distance of 50m,

but sometimes dolphins approach us.

I see.

(Heading out to the rough sea)

(Excited)

(He enjoys the thrill)

(Screaming)

Is it an ugly special today?

I can see dolphins and

get splashed with water at the same time.

And it's very windy.

I can't believe this.

You'll be so happy once you see the dolphins.

You're right.

It'll feel weird.

This is no joke.

It's no joke.

(I'm Jack Sparrow)

I think it's been 7 minutes.

This is fun but... It's too cold.

- He looks like a different person. / - Who is that?

So cold.

(It looks like a documentary about nature)

It's the aged Lee Hwijae.

I can't see anything.

The waves are strong today.

So it's not easy

to see dolphins jumping up above the sea.

The dolphins are not that big, right?

They are about 1m to 2m long.

The big ones are far out.

We can only see baby and mother dolphins.

I saw them this morning.

Hwijae, don't you get seasick?

I don't get seasick.

(Looking around)

I see seagulls.

I'm afraid you won't get many votes

if you fail to see dolphins.

(Why can't I see them?)

There are only seagulls.

Get out of there.

I'm here to see dolphins.

(Is the dolphin exploration a failure?)

I don't see any dolphins today.

What?

I don't see dolphins.

We're supposed to go over there.

Unfortunately, we can't today.

- Can this happen? / - Of course.

It's hard to see the dolphins

when the waves are so high.

That's up to the dolphins.

Will I be refunded the $30?

No, you won't.

But I didn't see any dolphins.

We used a lot of gas.

(He's so honest)

I was just kidding.

The dolphins must've fought with seagulls.

Get your money's worth watching the seagulls.

He told me to get my money's worth watching seagulls.

You're too mean.

Get my money's worth watching seagulls?

You didn't pay $30 to see seagulls, right?

No, he paid to get hit by the waves.

No, it was to lose my hat.

How much was your hat?

$30.

We saw dolphins around 50 minutes prior, at 2:10pm.

Dolphins were visible 50 minutes earlier.

- Those are dolphins. / - They were there.

- That's the footage we shot. / - We shot it.

Oh, my goodness.

(Dolphins were captured while filming ocean footage)

- They're so clearly visible. / - How cute.

The staff members got to see them while filming.

Hwijae was the only one who didn't.

Poor Hwijae.

- Bring the twins next time. / - I will.

- We'll come back. / - The tour will be on the house.

- Really? / - I promise.

- Promise. / - Promise.

There are days like this.

I saw $30 worth of seagulls.

I was hit by $30 worth of waves.

Here's a tip.

Though dolphin sightings are likely, it's not guaranteed.

It all comes down to luck.

Let's eat something now.

I'm so hungry.

- I'm hungry just watching. / - At long last...

- I'll eat. / - At this point...

Even seawater will taste good due to hunger.

(Putting aside his disappointment, he heads on)

It's the final stop.

The color of the ocean is lovely.

No one knows about this place yet.

A friend from Jeju-do told me about it.

I want to return because of this place.

$60 for surfing, $30 for dolphins,

and shooting was paid personally.

- Isn't it small? / - How pretty.

- It's humble. / - I love places like that.

A close friend recommended it.

I'm finally eating in Jeju-do.

How can you eat ramen in a cafe?

(Sea urchin ramen)

(The sea urchin broth is full of the sea's deep taste)

It's not typical ramen.

It doesn't look like a typical ramen place.

I like quiet places like this.

A place where you can talk about life all night.

I've been doing shows for 27 years now.

But this was amazing.

(Jeju-do is great for relieving stress)

- I love the smell of gunpowder. / - As for surfing...

I'd still be doing it if you hadn't stopped me.

My testosterone is surging.

(His vitality is recharged)

Is it ready?

Here you go.

Can I ask you something?

What's this called?

It's sea urchin ramen.

- It contains Jeju-do sea urchin. / - Looks delicious.

- It's $10? / - Yes, it is.

- It looks good. / - It's Japanese ramen.

That isn't ramen.

It's health food with clam.

Clam broth sounds delicious.

The sea urchin is so fresh.

That's why it's a bit expensive.

Sea urchin ramen is $10.

It's full of sea urchin, seafood and bean sprouts.

It's health food.

Sikyung, don't you like sea urchin?

Sorry.

Enjoy it, Hwijae.

Don't worry about me and eat up.

(The long-awaited first meal)

It must be delicious.

He was in the water, so it must taste great.

- Bean sprouts. / - I still remember it.

Everyone...

It's not the ramen you know.

It's not the instant noodles with MSG.

The broth...

(He's looking forward to the broth more than anything)

It's probably refreshing.

Since it's full of sea urchin,

it has a 7-star seafood fragrance.

I never expected to taste sea urchin

in ramen.

There's so much sea urchin.

Do you see the sea urchin?

Sea urchin is added to ramen.

(Ramen that make men cry)

This is so my style.

(I used to know how to eat like a man)

It was really delicious.

We have to make some instant noodles right now.

- That's the problem with our show. / - Right.

You're able to enjoy yourself because

you're travelling alone.

Of course.

I'm always running around after the kids.

But...

It's wonderful travelling alone.

While eating...

I always have to take care of someone else.

- That's true. / - It's been years.

- Right. / - I love them. I love them, however...

There are so many times like that.

"Dad, what are you eating?"

They keep asking.

"Give me a bite."

It's all over then.

I'm enjoying a meal alone.

Dads and moms need alone time.

I'm going to crave this.

I have to come back.

(Sea urchin ramen is a reason to return)

(His appetite explodes along with his regained vitality)

This is the last mouthful.

(He's finished)

I think you ate too much.

That's right. I've eaten a lot more than usual.

There's a lot.

Great.

(He's taking it because it's good for him)

It happens naturally with age.

I normally don't eat greasy food.

This is great.

The day ended like that.

I don't know who'll come after me.

But I'll be tough to beat.

He aged so much in a day.

In one day.

You spent an even $100.

- That was a jam-packed trip. / - Right.

Did any of the men here

know that we had rifles like that in Korea?

No, right? I told you.

- I'm curious. / - I don't think they care.

I'd like to try shooting.

Can a beginner do it after the training?

Actually, in order to shoot rifles...

You just have to be 14 or older.

You have to be over 17

for clay shooting due to the recoil.

- Does it hurt your shoulders? / - No.

- Doesn't it? / - Your shoulders will be just fine.

- Really? / - Absolutely.

I've shot a gun before.

- It's pretty fun. / - That's right.

Women might be scared at first.

But they often get hooked after trying it.

Maybe it's because he used to swim.

But I hear it isn't easy to stand on a surfboard.

- Even his paddling was different. / - It's difficult.

If you like water and get into it,

you can't do anything else.

I thought it was a summer sport

but you can surf all year round in Jeju-do.

There are different surfing spots.

In winter, it's Woljeong and Ihotaeu Beach.

- In the north? / - That's right.

In summer, it's Pyoseon and Jungmun Beach.

- That's more south. / - There are different points.

You have to check the surfing conditions in advance.

Or you might end up wasting a day

after getting all geared up.

On screen...

I think my trip was worth more than $100.

We'll have to vote and see.

The audience laughed. That's strange.

- Alright. / - Everyone...

You will go on a trip according to my itinerary , right?

I believe in you.

Please vote!

Bang, bang.

(Would they go on the solo Jeju-do trip?)

(What will the judges choose?)

It's already ready.

Excuse me but...

- I won't look. / - Just feel it.

- By feel? / - Yes.

It's single digit.

Single digit?

I'll take a look.

Look carefully at her expression.

(She immediately bursts out laughing)

Why are you laughing?

Why are you laughing?

Wow.

I only needed a glance.

Just a glance.

Next week,

The one year anniversary special in Jeju-do

will continue with the solo travel.

- See you next time. / - Hwijae, laugh while you can.

(You'll have good luck if you laugh!)

I'm so curious to see the score.

It'll be revealed next week

after we see Sook and San E's Jeju-do trips.

See you next week.

The world is a school. Life is a journey.

Battle Trip!

For more infomation >> Sea Urchin Ramen is the best must-try food in Jeju! [Battle Trip / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

Martinex (Explained in a Minute) | COMIC BOOK UNIVERSITY - Duration: 1:35.

Hey, guys, Professor Bill of Comic Book University and I'm going to explain Martinex in about a minute.

Martinex T'Naga's first appearance was in Marvel Super-Heroes #18 in January 1969

and he was created by Arnold Drake and Gene Colan.

In the 31st century, many of the planets in the solar system are colonized by Earth.

Pluto is one of those colonies and this is where Martinex was born.

While he was away on a research mission on Charon, Pluto's moon, a malicious alien race called the Badoon attacked and killed the Pluvian's.

When Martinex returned, he took a teleporter tube to Jupiter to warn the stronger colonists of the attack, but they'd already made it there.

A single survivor of the Jupiter colony, Charlie-27 joined Martinex to Earth where they met Vance Astro and Yondu to battle back against the aggressive Badoon as the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Eventually these Guardians would meet with others of a similar cause and purpose.

Martinex holds a doctorates degree in both engineering and physics and has experience

with most forms of 31st century technology, including cybernetics.

Like all Pluvian's, Martinex was genetically engineered for the freezing temperatures of Pluto.

His skin is composed of a silicon-isotope organic crystal that is extremely durable

and resistant to heat, cold, and most forms of damage.

He is incredibly strong and is capable of converting his own bodily energies to generate

infrared energy from his right hand, generating intense heat in objects, and manipulating

microwave energy from his left hand, causing concentrated, freezing temperatures.

He can only use his powers for up to a half hour before he needs to rest and replenish his energy.

And that's Martinex in about a minute.

For more infomation >> Martinex (Explained in a Minute) | COMIC BOOK UNIVERSITY - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Algorithm: Write a FORTRAN program, N is prime or nor - Duration: 8:29.

Algorithm: Write a Fortran Program to find the sum of the series

Algorithm: Write a FORTRAN program to print the positive odd numbers 100 and compute their sum

Algorithm: Write a FORTRAN program to print the positive odd numbers less then 100

Algorithm: Write a Fortan program to print the positive even numbers less then 100

Algorithm: Write an Fortran program to find the sum of the following series 1+3--+99

Algorithm: Write a Fortran program to find the sum of the following series

Algorithm: Write an algorithm to find the sum of the following series and into Fortran Program

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét