Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Hi Kids

My Other Games

For more infomation >> Princess And Prince Coloring Page l Coloring Book Learn Colors For Children - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB IN PROGRESS] 170428 一期一望 Special | Lucas 姚望 ft Leo 杨业明 - Duration: 1:06:01.

ay its this beautiful song cri

anyways its their debut anniversary today TT

sobs im so emo rn dhsjdhcjkd

okay off topic lol anyways... subs starts at 8.14 ENJOYYY

Lucas: Hello? Xiao Ming~~

Lucas: It still doesn't work? I'm gonna call you then

Lucas: Then I can only... try calling

Lucas: Eh? Why is it like this?

Lucas: Oh I pressed wrongly.. hang on

Lucas: This phone saved the wrong number, please change it. I can't use mine, I'm using it for the livestream

Lucas: Finally

Lucas: Hello?

Hello??~~

HELLOOOO? TT

Lucas: Say something! Stop teasing / bullying me T-T

Lucas: Oh it's here it's here / Leo: Does it work now? / Lucas: Yea

Lucas: God it scared me. / Leo: That was weird / Lucas: I thought I had to awkwardly host this show by myself

Leo: Nah nah. But that was weird, it said 'connected' the whole time. Why doesn't it has sound? I can hear you too

Lucas: You can't hear me too? / Leo: No I can

Lucas: I don't know... Whatever let's just start today's show. Let me check if they can hear, can y'all hear Leo talking?

Leo: They can

Lucas: Okay then... let's start

Leo: This (episode) is going to be really really special / Lucas: pls I was dying of awkwardness

Leo: I can't believe we have to use phone call to connect with everyone / Lucas: I was thinking 'if it doesn't work i'm dead. i'm gonna be awkward for the whole show'

Leo: No no that won't happen because we'll try every method ever to contact you / Lucas: Okay okay let's start

Leo: Yes lets start. Do your opening intro.

Lucas: Eh no didn't you want to do the opening intro? You wanted to do something (mess things up)

Leo: I wanted to / Lucas: I thought you said you have already thought of an opening speech?

Leo: I was thinking of *imitates Lucas*

Leo: "HELLOOO good evening everyone. I'm Lucas.

(THAT WAS SO ON POINT LOL)

Leo: One week ummm passed by too quick. It's time for another episode of 一期一望 ~"

Lucas: Were you trying to sound cute? / Leo: I was imitating you

Lucas: I don't sound like that!!! (yes you do boi)

Leo: Then why don't you do it?

Lucas: I usually use a deeper voice you know? I try to sound cool xD

Lucas: like this: Hello good evening everyone. Welcome to today's 一期一望. I'm Lucas

Leo: No no no no *strongly disagrees* This isn't the real you

Lucas: no no no no / Leo: Based on what I remembered, you just sound like this *imitates him again xDD*

Lucas: You-- Why do you sound weird today? (tone)

Leo: No it's not weird x3

Lucas: Go back to your normal self dude

Leo: Okay okay let's carry on

Leo: I think I did pretty well. / Lucas: How would you start the show if you were to host this?

Leo: Hello everyone I'm Leo. Actually, just the same way as yours lol

Lucas: The show would probably flop lmao

Leo: Then I'll change to "Hello I'm Leo. Thanks for listening to 你的月亮我的心 (a song title)

Leo: Yi Qi Yi Ge... Yang Ye Ming- THAT SOUNDS GREAT" (LOL wyd leo)

Lucas: So you're implying that you're a great man right? (it's one of the lines of the lyrics from the song leo mentioned)

Leo: Well.. you can just say that for me. I can't say that with my own mouth / Lucas: Too ashamed to say that right?

Leo: That's right so you shall say it for me

Lucas: This show really can't continue. Let's end today's episode with a song now, shall we? Goodnight everyone~ (SAVAGE LOL)

Leo: Don't don't don't. Since you said I'm a good man, then yes i am a good man

Leo: Since you already brought it up, of course I'm a good man right? / Lucas: *agrees*

Lucas: Good in every aspect

(eng subs are still in progress~ do come back frequently :-) updates might be slow as i'm on my exams T^T)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét