Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Okay so finally after having this Quechua 2 men tent for like three years.

Today is the day when i have been able to install it.

As you can see this is the entire tent.

They say it is for two men, but, either you have love each other too much

To be getting into this. Or you have to be very small in shape and size to get into this.

So , Amol here helped me out with the installation of this baby here.

I have not been able to use it till now. But iam thinking very soon it'll be time to use this.

In these forests as you can see, this is again my backyard. I call this place my backyard in all my videos.

Nobody knows where this is but this is my backyard.

Lets see how Amol fits into this. Amol is comparatively a larger person.

As you can see his feet are almost out.

So if you try to sleep in a cold night, this is pbbly not the place.

Okay I 'll go into this. Its very hot. Okay, I'll try and lie down.

Its quite comfortable for me and there is space for one more person right here.

For more infomation >> Setting Up the Quechua Arpenaz in my Backyard!!/ Golu is Fit Again!! - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

His Holiness the Karmapa - What is Karma? - Duration: 1:09.

I think karma is, sort of,

what we think, what we do.

That, simply, is karma.

But, why do Buddhists talk a lot about karma?

Because we should be responsible

for what we think and what we do.

We don't just affect ourselves, but we affect the entire world.

The world has become smaller, we can see this.

Somebody in one corner of the world can affect the entire world.

That's why we should be responsible for our motivations and our actions.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét