Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

6 Powerful Signs Your Soul Is Sleeping, Waiting To Be Awakened

BY GOSTICA

Powerful Signs Your Soul Is Sleeping, Waiting To Be AwakenedMerriam-Webster defines the

soul as �the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual

life.� It�s that part of you that drives you for life.

So having a sleeping soul is like sitting in a car with no gas, no steering wheel, and

flat tires.

You aren�t really going anywhere.

Here�s how to determine if you�re in desperate need of a spiritual awakening.

1.

Authority.

People with dormant souls don�t really believe they have much reason to question authority

figures or the people in charge.

They trust their parents, their teachers, people who give them advice, implicitly.

Lifestyle blog Power of Positivity explains that an awakened soul �takes nothing as

truth until [they�ve] looked into it and decided on it for yourself.�

2.

Trends.

People with awakened souls don�t just go along with what everyone thinks is cool, the

music everyone likes, the ideas everyone accepts.

They forge their own way.

If you find yourself following trends, your inner soul may still be sleeping.

Power of Positivity elaborates, �You stand strong in your truth even if you only represent

a handful of people who know what you do,� when your soul is awakened.

3.

Change.

People with awakened souls have accepted that change is coming whether they want it to or

not, and they are ready to jump on board the change train.

A dormant soul however is fairly accepting of the status quo, doesn�t see any reason

for things to be changing, and accepts the change imposed onto them as completely acceptable.

Someone with an awakened soul �probably can�t understand why this world operates

how it does,� according to Power of Positivity.

Awakened souls are always questioning.

4.

People.

A dormant soul is part of the crowd, while an awakened soul is at the front of the parade.

They�re leaders.

And according to Power of Positivity, if your soul is awake, �you sometimes feel very

alone and isolated in society, but know that most leaders do.�

It isn�t easy leading the revolution, but someone has got to do it.

�Even if you take the road less traveled,� the site continues, �you feel honored to

know what you do and have the fortitude to stick to your guns no matter what.�

5.

Closed mind.

An awakened soul has a mind that�s like a sieve, filled with many, many holes allowing

new information and ideas to penetrate but not get stuck.

The things you need to know will catch, and the things you don�t will push through.

A dormant soul will be entirely closed off to everything, no matter what it is.

Even if that idea is something you might have actually come to agree with, you�re set

in your ways, and have no plans of changing or even hearing something new.

6.

Conversation.

Dormant souls like engaging in conversation, but nothing too deep.

You like to keep the conversation light, airy, and buoyant.

But fairly awakened souls know that there are deeper things that need to be discussed.

They aren�t fans of small talk.

Power of Positivity explains, �You probably tell people what they need to hear,� if

your soul is awakened, �not what they want to hear.�

For more infomation >> 6 Powerful Signs Your Soul Is Sleeping, Waiting To Be Awakened - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Spotlights 26: Defense of Darkminions - Starcraft II Highlight - Duration: 2:50.

Darkminions' opponent goes for an early pool.

The opponent hides a drone and proxies a Spine Crawler.

Darkminions responds with a Spine Crawler of his own.

His opponent morphs Banelings out of sight.

To minimize drone kills, Darkminions "mineral walks" his drones through his Queen.

His opponent goes full all-in on the attacks.

Darkminions loads up 2 Banelings in a Drop Overlord

and positions it above a choke he made by his ramp.

He drops Banelings on the attacking force.

Unfortunately, a few slip through.

Darkminions splits his heart out only losing 1 drone.

He Holds Position by the choke and flanks with his Banelings.

For more infomation >> Spotlights 26: Defense of Darkminions - Starcraft II Highlight - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Russian cover of Emir Kusturica "When life was a miracle" with back translation to eng - Duration: 3:09.

Life!

it's a candy

with a hard bitter lessons

filling inside

Want you know what the next?

Candle is lit, let fly, butterfly!

Life beats you hard until bleeding and more.

And next calm you singing lullaby song

Life is crossroad of all possible roads

Who will show you the way, devil or god?

But one thing I need to tell you

Not a punishment and not a crime

Life is not what has been done, and not what happens next.

Not a "right" or a "wrong"

Not a honey, but not a shit

Life is just step up

To there still nothing have

Life is a miracle

You can not repeat it

You may only get it and live it

You we're in the same boat.

So hold on tight.

God gave you deal that you can not refuse!

But one thing I'll remind you, life in fact

Not a punishment and not a crime

Life is not what has been done, and not what happens next.

Not a "right", not a "wrong", not a honey, but not a shit!

Life is just step up

To there where you know nothing

But one thing I'll remind you, life in fact

Not a punishment and not a crime

Life is not what has been done, and not what happens next.

Not a "right", not a "wrong", not a honey, but not a shit!

Life is just brave step up

To there where you'll get unknown.

For more infomation >> Russian cover of Emir Kusturica "When life was a miracle" with back translation to eng - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Alien life in the Trappist 1 system may have spread rapidly find - Duration: 6:27.

Alien life in the Trappist-1 system may have spread

rapidly finds new study

Do all planets in the Trappist-1 system have life?

Simulation finds it could have spread between them rapidly.

In February of 2017, scientists from NASA made one of the greatest discoveries in space

exploration: Seven potentially habitable planets in a star system called Trappist-1, located

around 40-light-years from Earth.

Three of the seven planets have such ideal conditions that life may have already developed

there.

According to researchers, if there is life on any of the alien worlds located in the

Trappist-1 system, then it may not be alone.

A new research paper has found that debris of asteroid or comet impacts could have transported

early life from one planet to the other in the tightly-packed star system, located around

40 light-years from Earth.

Scientists note that organic material could have spread by collisions of asteroids or

comets among the planets while protecting them from radiation and reentry.

The treappist-1 system is so far our best chance of finding alien life.

Located around 40 light-years from Earth, this enigmatic star system features 7 planets

that according to experts, may be home to alien lifeforms.

A study published in the astrophysical Journal Letters by scientists from the University

of Chicago states that given the close distance of the Trappist-1 planets, life could have

transferred between them in a matter of days.

As noted by scientists in the study, �With several short-period, Earth-mass planets in

the habitable zone (HZ), the TRAPPIST-1 system potentially allows litho-panspermia to take

place on very short timescales.�

�Frequent material exchange between adjacent planets in the tightly packed TRAPPIST-1 system

appears likely,� said Krijt, the study�s lead author.

�If any of those materials contained life, it�s possible they could inoculate another

planet with life.�

Transferring life from one planet to the other

In order for alien life to spread across the Trappist-1 planets, an asteroid or comet would

have to collide against one of the planets, launching larger debris into space, which

could protect life from hazardous conditions in space.

Furthermore, scientists note that the material would have to be ejected fast enough to break

away from the planet�s gravitational pull but not so fast that it would destroy the

life form.

The journey would have to be relatively short so the life form could survive.

To come to this conclusion, scientists from the University of Chicago ran several computer

simulations for TRAPPIST-1 discovering that the process could happen over a period as

short as 10 years.

�Given that tightly packed planetary systems are being detected more frequently, this research

will make us rethink what we expect to find in terms of habitable planets and the transfer

of life�not only in the TRAPPIST-1 system, but elsewhere,� said Fred Ciesla, UChicago

professor of geophysical sciences and a co-author of the paper.

�We should be thinking in terms of systems of planets as a whole, and how they interact,

rather than in terms of individual planets.�

While scientists hope that there is life on one of the trappist-1 planets their masses�and

their densities�are not clear.

More details about the alien worlds will come to light after NASA�s James Webb Telescope,

which is due to launch in 2018 and is designed to identify the atmospheres�and signs of

alien life�on distant worlds investigates them.

Sean Carey, manager of NASA�s Spitzer Science Center at Caltech, California, said at the

time: �[We will] further refine our understanding of these planets so that the James Webb Space

Telescope can follow up.

More observations of the system are sure to reveal more secrets.�

Source: Recently discovered solar system could seed life between adjacent exoplanets

For more infomation >> Alien life in the Trappist 1 system may have spread rapidly find - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kara Zor-El • "I'm always going to follow my heart." - Duration: 3:29.

She's been here twelve years, and still thinks deep down everyone is as good as she is.

You don't want to hurt these people.

You say, Supergirl - bad.

But Supergirl, help people...

Supergirl, not bad.

Maxwell Lord, made her to be just like me.

She didn't deserve what happened to her.

Alex, no!

But, she was.

You, are the most moral person that I know.

So if you think it's the right thing to do, it is.

It's not the reporter that matters. It's the truth that matters.

You did it your way, without- without violence.

You tricked me!

No.

I believe everyone should be judged on their own merits.

I know our Worlds have, had their differences

which is all the more reasons, that we need to fight to make peace!

You have kindness in your heart.

A Kryptonian, taking care of a Daxamite.

So when you wake up, I'll be here for you.

And I thought I'd seen it all.

And what are you to my daughter?

I'm a friend.

Drop something?

No ones ever stood up for me like that.

Now, you have someone that will stand up for you, always.

You're different, Kara.

You see people.

I'll marry you!

If your good friend Kara, came with you...

and had my back.

Can you look me in the eye, and tell me you are prepared to kill?

Did I kill anyone?

Superman, doesn't kill.

I'm sorry.

No, no we don't kill.

I don't kill.

Supergirl, is everything you think she is.

She's strong, she's brave

but the most remarkable thing about Supergirl, is that she is the kindest person I've ever known.

Kara Danvers, you are my hero.

I actually think you look pretty awesome.

I'm friends with all the nice girls.

You don't know me.

I know your kind.

I know what your integrity means.

I never lie.

He might find novel about me, is integrity.

He's Daxamite royalty, and you're starting to despise him for it.

I don't despise anyone.

You don't have to be afraid.

I'm right here.

You're so special.

I know that.

I deserve better than being lied to.

I forgive you.

We're going to find your daughter.

I'm gonna to fix this

I promise!

We are going to help her, right?

Kara.

It was nothing.

Oh, no. It was something.

It was something extraordinary.

Everybody stand down!

MOVE!

No!

I'm not going to let you die.

It was our turn to help you.

I'm always going to follow my heart.

That a girl, Danvers.

People don't love her because of what she looks like on the outside.

I love her

because of who she is.

I've always felt the need to help people.

Because she's brave

because she's kind

and she always tries to do the right thing.

For more infomation >> Kara Zor-El • "I'm always going to follow my heart." - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Let's play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 part 64 : Peter Pan is a seller? - Duration: 30:38.

yo, what's up guys and welcome back to Kingdom hearts! In this part we will head to the next world in this circle which you can see.

what's going on now?

goofy: a big ship comes closer. It's a really huge ship.

donald: a ship? that's a pirat ship!

that's a pirat ship.

then I'd say ahoy!

they want to crash us. everyone keep hold on.

ok where did they..

where did they leave the gummi ship?

ha these both are pitiful. this can't even harm me. my spirit is way too strong as if a random ghost could break it.

I'm sorry for beeing born.

QUIT IT ALREADY!

ok I'm pretty sure I have to translate that sentence into english. cause I didn't understand a word. (well but now you can hear it better)

this guy's mind's not good. and good bye donald.

I've finally found the technique how donald will heal us.

well I gave goofy all the potions but donald heals himself most of the times

yeah he just heals himself.. so I'll give donald all mega potions so in case he uses it he will also heal me :D

oh.. sora's heartless.. did he just run? oh well he left me an item and 150exp (I'll take it)

uh.. where are the heartless?

oh hello there.

and a nice critt afterwards.

ok there acctually isn't a chest. gues I remembered that wrong.

well. was it on this bar? well i can't jump on to this.

or can I? It seems like it. But I first have to get the ability to fly just like peter pan.

oops spoiler (not really xD)

where did he go again? did he run again?

oh man.

and I'm just overleveled again.

well I'll get to feel that at the end when I'm underleveled again..

well i will have good items at the end. let's go down there.

and don't hold on in the air.

oh there's our buddy again (our shadow). oh he rann again...

I'd imagine my shadow a bit stronger. I don't want to spoiler you but in a specific world it's like 10 times stronger AND has epic music.

well.

and peter pan uses stop the whole time.

so I mentioned in another part that i haven't summoned djinni. I've acctually summoned him already and figured that out by rendering an older part.

pretty smart from me (ironically)

well.

oh shit that guy countered me after I countered him.

but before we continue I'll look at peter pans menu. alright there it is.

let's steal his stuff. and does he hold items? nope. they normally hold something like potions.

well I thought I could be an asshole and steal all of his stuff. I mean the rest was ours anyways.

cause... you see it was the same stuff as we equipped the other bots. Idk excactly who the last one was but... (cause I was in the colosseum)

i gues it was jack.. skelington from halloween town.

well to bad that the enemys in this world got alot hp. I can't critt them down.

well I still deal a certain amount of damage.

haha there he died after we stole all of peter pan's items.

well I don't want to be that mean.

if he returns the items anyways i can give them back.

oh wait I stole goofy's items not peter's

well that wasn't funny.

what was equiped? flamewall..

let's give him an energy ring.

and a strengh chain will do.

alright he should be fine with that.

this would be something, right?

dude we haven't answered yet!

well well come at me.

i don't know. it doesn't seem like sleeping. it rather looks like she would be on drugs.

well.

to we have to press a certain buton?

why can't I fly now? he just put that dust on us.

if I go through this door where will it get me to?

gues that was wrong.

whatever.

come here our heartless.

or shadow.. idk.

I'd gues it's our shadow cause our heartless is a bit stronger.

spoiler again*

and he rann again.

since we are at the beginning again... huh? ah there it is. the stupid wooden door one a wooden ship... we can heal up. there we go.

this can't be it.. the camera movements are so shitty in this area.

ok it won't work like this. I just can't... oh there it is.

I just thought he wouldn't run this time. and I almost fell down again.

I could also use aero but it won't be necessary since I am to overleveled anyways.

yeah just hit him more often. I mean he's already dead anyways.

mh I have to go up somewhere in here... not there.

somewhere on top of a shelf.. is that it? yup. zam.

uhm let's go inside this room.

I can move up in here.. and there's a savepoint, right.

so I have to remove peter for a sec.

not goofy.. donald. ok good bye peter.

I like it that this world is so small. I might be able to finish it within 1 part (spoiler alert, I didn't make it)

If I don't die again in a moment

but yeah I don't have to deal with donald the whole time (other then the americans -->shots fired) I can remove him from my team.

well.. unlocked. that's a bit unfortunate.

wait.. wasn't there a trio tech? no but 20 enemys.

oh well.

ok this should be it.

where will this door lead me to? I can't go through.

yeah just jump on this pilar.nice idea.

well if we can't go through any other door let's heal and go up.

oh common.

do you like the longer parts? Or do you rather watch the shorter ones (specific for Kingdom Hearts*)

ok that was way creeper in kh 1

oh wow that's pretty unfair

as I said earlier. Do you like the longer parts? or do you like the shorter ones? cause I wanted to do longer parts (for this game). But if you want to see shorter parts then...

did he just split?

but if you want to see shorter videos then I might be able to give you 2 videos instead of 1 per day (obviously not at the moment)

what?

man leave me alone.

nooo what the fuck is that?

i couldn't heal and he went into the bottom and pierced me... that dumbass.

what should I do there? should I jump onto the table?

the furniture would be damaged. we can't let that happen! XD

am I to stupid to go up the ladder? yup!

ok buddy come to me.

oh I've blocked him. easy.

man this enemy walks like nothing else would happen.

won't he split again? oh now he does.

oh he combinded again. and now he will go invisible again.let's roll for a turn.

ok he stopped this shit.

and he splitted again.

oh well now he's doing the shit again.

and goofy is almost dead again.

oh god.. NOO he hit me.

woah.. shit.

no (x7)

and before this battle I've even said. "Oh look at us, we are so overpowered"..

oh man.

oh wow now I'm the only one alive. thanks!

to useless to heal me and now they are all dead.

oh man.

don't fear me like that.

yeah attack the others.

could he acctually stop with this shit.. please?

oh wow and goofy's dead again.

I've blocked him twice and he gave me 2k exp. But I didn't get a level up. that's pretty sad.

what now? did I use the spell stop?

oh a new and nice accessoire. all are full life and I have no items left. SURPRISE!

mh what was it?

ok I'd lose ap like that. let's see.. ok I'll dequip the strengh chain instead of the fang.. or is the strengh chain stronger?wait that was a holy ring?

ok there's the strengh chain. mh... well I'd gain one attack but I'd lose 1 defense and 1 ap. so I won't equip it.

the new item gave me 1 attack damage anyways.

oh nice. some puppies again.

ok I came from there. but back there a question mark popped up.

maybe there?

no I gues over there.. alright.

oops.

I can go down there now. I think this is the room in which the 2 girls were.

yiup.

well sure thing. help wendy.

was that a protes or protega chain? (protes)

oh my god now donald is back in our team. gues it will just get worse from now on.

holy ring.. what'll gain him the most defense?

oh perfect the thundaga ring.

ok I won't equip an item that'll give him 1 defense more but 3 hp less. this goes too far.

uhm let's head on.

we are down there again. and surprise the door is open now.

but it's somehow unnecessary that you can heal in both rooms.

instead of going half a meter to the side.. no you can heal in here as well.

and look how awesome I am. I will go into the boss fight without any potions or items.

well whatever

well I've already defeated the strong one.

the strong shadow.

oh I just thought...

man, are you serious? He just dodge really smoothly.

oh talking of the devil.. there I got back my potion

I definitively won't give that to donald. otherwhise he will just heal himself.

ok perfect.

oh wait I still have some.

oh I have a number of potions.

ok so let's give goofy 2 or so.

well whatever gues that's enough.

oh so it'll close again.

well I've acctually wanted to finish this world in one part but the part is half an hour long already.

I'd say thanks for watching and I hope to see you again next time.

For more infomation >> Let's play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 part 64 : Peter Pan is a seller? - Duration: 30:38.

-------------------------------------------

Golden Rules How To Stay Fit And Healthy With A Busy Schedule - Duration: 4:14.

hi friends my name is anna and i make new videos for you every day for your health

for more tips and videos subscribe to my youtube channel

today i want to tell you , You Must Follow These 10 Golden Rules to Stay Fit and Healthy

With a busy lifestyle, pollution, stress and the zest to do better every day, it takes more than an apple a day to keep the doctor away.

At the same time, genetics, behavior, environment, culture, and socioeconomic status may contribute to your health and well-being or hamper your journey to a healthier life.

Here are the top 10 golden rules to staying fit and healthy.

1. Eat Healthy If there is one principal health and fitness guideline, it is definitely related to your diet. It is important to eat healthy and in moderation.

2. Keep Your Body Hydrated When it comes to overall health, proper hydration is a must. To maintain proper hydration, drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day.

3. Make Exercise a Part of Life Regular exercise is the only well-established fountain of a healthy and disease-free life. Regardless of age or fitness level, it is important to make time for exercise.

4. Practice Deep Breathing Deep breathing, also known as controlled breathing, paced respiration or diaphragmatic breathing, plays an important role in making you healthy. It even helps develop a stronger body and mind connection.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét