Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Kate Middleton has created an organic food line for children, but it appears the concept

is more than just a sustaining venture for Kate, it gives Pippa Middleton a job.

Looks like the Duchess of Cambridge is stepping in to save her sister�s failing career and

the move makes us wonder, is Pippa broke?

It seems Kate�s brother and sister, James Middleton and Pippa Middleton, don�t seem

to have the same knack for success that Carole Middleton possesses.

Carole began as a flight attendant who worked her way into a successful business venture.

Party Pieces grew into a fruitful mail order company that gave the Middletons a very comfortable

lifestyle.

Thanks to Carole�s drive, Kate Middleton was able to bag Prince William after switching

universities and waiting a year to coincide with the heir to the throne�s arrival at

St. Andrews.

However, James and Pippa haven�t had the same luck.

James has several failed cake focused companies, while Pippa attempted a career in public relations.

After several jobs, including working as an events manager for London based company that

focuses on catering to corporate events, Pippa tried her hand at writing.

Her first book on party planning turned out dismal sales after critiques slammed the tome

as obvious and unhelpful.

Since then, Pippa has bounced around from writing articles for several media outlets

and returning to help with her parent�s Party Pieces company.

Now, Kate Middleton is heading a project that will be attached to their estate, Anmer Hall.

It�s actually a wise move.

Prince Charles has a Duchy Originals line sold in Waitrose supermarkets that features

200 products like bacon, beer, and jam.

The venture has generated funds to support the royals and their charitable causes.

Coincidently, Pippa is studying to become a nutritionist.

Kate�s sister started yet another career path in May 2015, just before Kate and William

came up with the organic food line.

The Daily Mail confirmed Pippa is �loosely� involved in developing the line behind the

scenes.

It will likely stay that way, as Pippa doesn�t seem to have the touch of success Carole and

Kate have.

Together, Kate and Pippa have created a �grow your own vegetable kit� that will be available

in the Anmer Organics range.

Is Kate Middleton bailing her sister out of a career slump?

It wouldn�t be the first time the Duchess came to the financial rescue of the Middletons.

James Middleton�s floundering career and Carole Middleton�s cake endeavors have all

received aid from Kate and Prince William.

What do you think of Kate Middleton giving Pippa Middleton a job?

Is Pippa broke and the Duchess of Cambridge is trying to help her sister?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton Gives Pippa Middleton a Job: Saves Sister's Failing Career – Is Pippa Broke? - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Inactivity? - Duration: 1:41.

Maybe you are saying...

BITCH, WHERE WERE YOU, WHY DON'T YOU UPLOAD VIDEOS FUCKING ASSHOLE

IDIOT, YOU DIE?

¿YOU DIED OR WE KILL YOU? (?

Among other things...

But the answer is quite literally easy

Is...

What was my name xd?

Sincerely ... I forget to upload videos, I do not feel like or...

idk

Besides, you know it's April... So I started classes, and all those shit.

Also I think I'm a bit out of the fandom of Yandere Simulator.

And I'm getting more into the Love Live fandom

If you know the anime you will know... Bla bla bladfsdf (?

But hey, I have a couple of videos prepared and all that...

But meanwhile

Just wait...

And you're probably wondering ¿Why the fuck am I talking like this?

I do not know either, I just like it :v

Bwt, I'm going to make some video

I already have three prepared

Although probably upload one or two xd

In a week ¿Or two?

I do not know yet I do not know I already told you.

And...

Idk x3

Maybe it will not upload so many md`s

Mmd`s* Ahg...

But whatever

Apart, I have a social life

""""""SOCIAL LIFE""""""

But, yes, I have social life, like...

Be with my friends...

Or...

Draw... Or do it shit

-Remembering that I do not do shit, so I run out of examples :,v-

But well, you will see that I will be active again...

¡But until then...!

-Sigh- Goodbye

And now if you'll excuse me xd...

For more infomation >> Inactivity? - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Success is a process! | TB#62 - Duration: 3:35.

Success

is

a process.

Hi!

My name is Andrew and welcome to Today's Brainwork where we start

every single day with an idea

or a quote.

Have you watched "Peaceful Warrior"?

It's the movie about

I think Dan Millman was his name,

his a

golden medalist from Olympics in gymnastics

from the USA

and

this is

his story with a little

spin, let's say.

Because it's

a lot about

mental work

and in this movie

Dan

meets

Socrates.

And Socrates

trains his

mindset

so he can become

a better version of himself.

And

after

I think more than half of the movie

Socrates says something like:

"Ok,

Dan

there is something I wanted to show you from the very beginning

let's go tomorrow

and I will show it to you."

And

they

climbed up to the mountain

for 3 hours

and Dan was excited

very, very excited, he was excited because first he had to

like, take some gear with him like hiking shoes.

Some

water,

food, etc.

And then they walked, he was excited for those 3 hours until they

reached a

plateau

and Socrates just said:

"We're here."

And

there was nothing,

there was

kinda a nice view but

you can see...find nice views everywhere

and Socrates just stood

and

looked

down to his shoes and:

"It's here."

And it was a stone, a rock.

And Dan got pissed because:

"Oh, you said that this is going to be something amazing!"

And what Socrates said is

"I'm sorry that

you were happy

for those 3 hours

that you walked

to see the rock

and now you're not happy when you're already here."

And

after

half minute of being very, very angry

Dan

says, because this is too a part of his training:

"You're happy

in a journey. Journey

is

happiness.

And Less Brown once said that:

"If you cannot be happy

then

what else

is there?"

Thanks for watching!

Subscribe if you want more videos like this. Leave a like or a comment below if you liked it.

Remember to own you day!

And see you!

For more infomation >> Success is a process! | TB#62 - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bhelpuri chaat recipe/How to make bhelpuri in hindi - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Bhelpuri chaat recipe/How to make bhelpuri in hindi - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Geometry Dash - Player of the week #3 (Creator) (English Subbed) - Duration: 1:32.

CesDroid is a 16 year old Mexican player. He started playing in 1.9, he's known in the community due to his various levels. Such as: Lightwave v2, Chimera, Armed and 1 0 7 7. He also participated in different collabs, including Kinetics, Blind Faith, Titan Complex and The Fog, anyways, only one of these has been published

One of the things to highlight about him is his way to design levels, usually bright and colorful. He's also known for a high use of "pulse" triggers to add effects to his levels and/or collaborations. Regarding his "playing" side, he is also quite skilled, beating levels such as Switchblade and Lightwave. Regardless of having a CRT monitor at 85hz, like Superex, he enjoys creating more than playing

Counting currently with over 300 subscribers, CesDroid is still improving his creating skills, increasing his amount of levels and creations

Summary CesDroid

Category: Creator/Skilled player Country: Mexico Level quality: 8/10 Skill level: 7/10 Total videos: 77 Most viewed video: Chimera by CesDroid & GaidenHertuny Biggest achievement: Switchblade / 1 0 7 7 Off topic: He's also really good at drawing, big Pokémon fan and he plays osu! and Soundodger+ too

Important Achievements: Switchblade Lightwave Lightwave v2 (Both created and verified) Chimera (Decoration) 1 0 7 7 (Creation) Armed (Creation) Participation in various collabs

Current stats:

For more infomation >> Geometry Dash - Player of the week #3 (Creator) (English Subbed) - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

English for for Russian Speakers 28 - using 'there is / there are' (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:40.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to 'One

English Tip in One Minute for Russian

Speakers' where each week I talk about

one common English mistake made by those

who speak Russian as a mother tongue ...and

this is video number 28.

As always, good for you for working

to improve your English. It's a very

smart thing to do,

it's a very cool thing to do and in

today's world it's a very practical

thing to do. So I hope you keep it up, and

I hope you are using these videos to

help you...and I hope this is the 28th

time you've heard that because it means

you've watched the other 27 videos.

If you haven't I hope you go back and

listen to me say that 27 times. In

these videos I show you a slide, and on

the side there are two sentences:

One is the correct way that a native

English speaker would say it, the other is

the wrong way that many Russian speakers

say it. Your job is to decide which

one is correct. Please do that now.

Read the sentences,

listen to me read the sentences, pause

the video, think about your answer and I

will talk about the answer in the slide

that follows this next slide.

If you got this wrong -- or if you just

take a wild guess and happened to get it

right -- it's not a big deal.

You're in good company. Many people make

this mistake...many Russian speakers make

this mistake. What it means is that

you have to study to get past it. I

think it doesn't take that much, actually.

To start you off on that path, again,

I've given you three sentences. You

should memorize these sentences in their

entirety, you should hardwire them into

your brain by reviewing him and you

should put into practice what you've

learned through speaking or writing or

both...and you should use the crazy number

of resources that are out there to help

you as well. Just keep repeating that

process until you've mastered this.

For more infomation >> English for for Russian Speakers 28 - using 'there is / there are' (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

This is why i dont vid and fight...also joe dieing lol - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> This is why i dont vid and fight...also joe dieing lol - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bob's Burgers Season 4 Episode 5 with Live Voice Acting - Duration: 12:14.

LOUISE: Dad, why are you massaging

the turkey now?

Maybe it's tense. I'll make it some tea.

I'm doing a three-day salt rub.

I call it Father of the Brine. Huh?

Ha! Thank you.

It's special since we're having Teddy, Mort...

(barking) ...and your Aunt Gayle over.

I don't see why Gayle and her cats have

to stay with us all week.

She had to vacate her place because of the fire, Bob.

She put her dental dams in the dryer.

What are dental dams?

Nothing. Forget it.

Don't say it at school.

Didn't she used to only have one cat?

Ah, she adopted one last week.

And then she found one on her way over here.

She's a cat magnet. Oh, it was so sad.

He was just sitting...

on someone's porch, poor little guy.

Just sittin' there.

Just sitting there in the sun. Aah.

(sneezes) Ugh.

Ugh, cat hair.

Take one of the allergy pills I got you!

Well, Dad, I hope you're not allergic

to melody and rhythm and sexy lyrics,

'cause our guests are gonna love my Thanksgiving song!

Ugh.

Every year, I try and tell you guys

that no one really sings Thanksgiving songs.

You bite your tongue! Think about it.

Why aren't there any Thanksgiving carols?

I'm gonna write a classic and make a million dollars!

And then I'm gonna buy a car!

I believe in you, Gene.

I'll be in your... ¶ Song...!

Great, but you don't get any of the profits,

and I'm going to be very critical.

Ha! I love it!

(keyboard plays gentle tune) Well, good luck with your song.

And don't be offended if everyone's talking

about how great my turkey is while you're trying to sing.

Sounds like someone's afraid of being upstaged.

(meowing) You are.

You are. (sneezes)

Oh, God. Get out of here!

Bob, stop hitting my cats! And God bless you.

I'm not hitting them! I'm petting their rear legs.

TINA: Mom? Whoa!

I need your opinion on something.

Ooh, I love it!

Braveheart meets Coco Chanel!

I need to decide which color I'm wearing

when I sit at the adults' table on Thursday.

No, no lipstick, Tina.

You're-you're too young.

And you're sitting at the kids table

like you always do when we have guests.

Yup, we sit on the floor at the coffee table

and put our vegetables under the couch.

You should look under there.

It's fascinating now!

But I bought pantyhose!

And I've been working on Tina's talking points.

How's this one? (clears her throat)

"In this economy?"

Oh, provocative! That's it. I...

You know, I'm in charge of Thanksgiving.

Gene, Linda, no song.

What?!

Tina,

no adults table. Aw!

Louise, whatever you're planning, do not do it.

I need some peace and quiet.

I want to focus on the turkey.

Everyone, just go to bed.

Bob, it's 6:30.

I don't care! Just go to bed!

You love that turkey more than you love us!

That's right! I do!

I love turkeys!

Okay.

Now go!

(dog barking)

(grunting)

(birds singing)

(muttering)

(door squeaks open) What the...?

Oh, my God! No!

Lin! Lin! What? What happened? What happened? Wha...?

The turkey-- it's in the toilet!

What are you talkin' about? You had a bad dream.

Go back to sleep. This is not a dream. This is happening.

(Tina yells) Tina!

There was something in the toilet, and I sat on it.

It was cold, and now I don't know if I'll ever be able

to go to the bathroom again.

Oh, my God, the turkey's in the toilet!

Get off of there! (yowls)

What the cuss word?!

Who pooped that, and may I apprentice with you?

What is this, a pee-pee party?

You people are fun, all going at once!

Oh, God. Oh. Aah! Aah! ALL: Ugh!

Ugh! Get it out of their litter box!

Quick, Bob! They're vegetarians!

Oh, my God, I'm gonna barf. I'm gonna b...

Oh, my God, what is happening?!

Okay, so really? No one is going to confess?

Louise?

It wasn't me!

Louise?

It wasn't!

Fine. So, no one, including Louise,

wants to admit that they did this?

I'm giving you guys one more chance to confess,

and then I'm grounding everyone, including your mom and Gayle.

Bobby! No, it's fine with me.

I don't have any plans.

Bobby, it wasn't us. It was Louise. Come on.

Or, uh, maybe Gene.

(gasps) How dare you?!

I put food in the toilet the way God intended.

It had to be Louise.

Unbelievable. Does everyone think I did it?

(all voicing assent)

Well, then, I must be guilty.

That's how it works, right?

Yup. Perfect system.

Well, I have to go get another turkey.

Which means I can only do

a two-day brine,

which is not as good as a three day-brine!

But I'm not forgetting this.

I will figure out who did it.

Even though I'm pretty sure

we all still think it was Louise.

Make sure you save room at Thanksgiving

for the words you'll be eating!

Wait. Are you gonna throw that one out?

Yes, Gene, it was soaking in toilet water.

And rolled in cat feces.

Oh, God, I'm gonna barf again. No, no, no.

Lin, please! Oh, my God, I'm gonna barf!

Ugh! (retching)

GENE: Come on, Mom,

Gayle, focus!

We've only got two days left

to make a Thanksgiving song

that will be passed down for generations.

And a one, and a two.

Anyone mind if I turn on the news?

Aah! I'm okay.

You fell like a real lady.

Thank you, young man.

(clears throat) Hello, hi.

Hi. Hi, Gayle. You look great.

Louise, look at you.

Did you do your hair? No.

Love it. Gene. Hi.

What a nice shirt you're wearing.

Thank you. Excellent.

I just want to say that I've calmed down

from this morning, and in the spirit of the holidays,

whoever did this, I am granting you a full pardon.

Oh, I really thought that would work.

Seriously, who put the turkey in the toilet?!

(laughing): Oh, Dad. If I may.

I've taken the liberty of drawing up a little chart here.

Let's review our suspects.

Tina. She'd stop at nothing for some grownup stuffing.

Did her table envy drive her over the edge?

No.

Gene.

He thinks

there's only room for one bird at this table.

A song bird.

(gasps) Do-re-me?!

LOUISE: Or was it Gayle?

Dad went after her cats, she went after his turkey.

Classic revenge tale.

Classic.

LOUISE: Or maybe, maybe Linda.

Oh, sweet Linda.

A long-suffering wife stuck in a bad marriage.

Aw, poor thing! Lin!

What? I got caught up in the story. She's good.

And that leaves Louise,

who had no motive at all. Thank you. The end.

Thank you.

What an imagination on this one, huh? Kids. Mmm.

So, do you know who did it?

Oh. No. Uh-uh.

Then what's the point of all this?

Hold on. I just had an idea.

Was it you, Gayle?! Huh? Confess!

Damn it, Gayle! (screams)

Or you?! Confess! You're guilty as hell! (grunts)

Louise? What? Stop.

Why? This isn't working.

I guess I'll just never trust any of you again,

forever, for as long as I live.

Another great family meeting! Good night, everyone!

Good night! Good night, Bob!

Night, night! Good night, Dad!

Do you want my charts to take into your room for review?

No. Just go to bed then.

(grunting)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét