Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

The United States and South Korea have been in a security alliance since the Korean War ( 1950 - 53 ).

The alliance is aimed mainly at protecting the South Korea from

any North Korean aggression.

This security structure has also successfully prevented a few crises from erupting into

full-scale wars, namely the North Korean attacks on Cheong Wa Dae in 1968, the assassination

of the South Korean first lady in 1974 and the presidential assassination attempt made

by North Korean agents in 1983 in Rangoon.

After a period of relative calmness, two major developments have put the focus right back

into this alliance. These are:

1. Starting from the first nuke test that was conducted in 2006, North Korea has now

conducted 5-nuke test with increasing destructive power.

2. North Korea's missile program has progressed over the last few decades from tactical artillery

rockets in the 1960s and 70s to short-range and medium-range ballistic missiles in the

1980s and 90s. Systems capable of greater and greater ranges are under development and testing.

Let us analyze how U.S is helping South Korea to counter the ever more aggressive North Korea.

United States Forces Korea (USFK) is a sub-unified command of United States Pacific Command.

Major USFK elements include Eighth U S Army, U S Air Forces Korea (Seventh Air Force),

U S Naval Forces Korea (CNFK), U.S Marine Forces Korea and Special Operations Command Korea.

More than 28000 U.S troops are stationed in South Korea.

These troops are located in different bases spread throughout the country.

The ground forces are currently in ready state.

Presence of U.S ground forces in the region is a key demonstration of the U.S government's

continued support to South Korea.

US Department of State has recently cleared $140 million worth of missiles for South Korea's military.

The sales are divided into two lots, each worth an estimated $70 million.

The first lot covers 60 AIM-9X-2 Sidewinder Block II along with its supporting equipment.

The missile fired from fighter jets is designed to take down enemy aircrafts.

It is a supersonic missile with a speed of 2.7 Mach and has range of 26 km or 16 miles.

The second lot covers 89 AGM 65 Maverick and its support elements.

The AGM-65 Maverick is an air-to-ground tactical missile (AGM) designed for close air support.

It is effective against a wide range of tactical targets, including armor, air defenses, ships,

ground transportation and fuel storage facilities.

It has range of around 22 km (12 nmi) and speed of 1150 km/hr.

These missiles will add teeth to South Korea's air wing.

The Pentagon revealed this week that U S Marine Corps F-35 fighters are operating in South

Korea for the first time, as they participate in joint training exercises with the Republic

of Korea's military. The 8 planes are from a squadron of F-35B deployed to Iwakuni, Japan

in January, where they will be permanently stationed and on call to respond quickly if

a crisis occurs on the Korean Peninsula.

The Korean Peninsula is not a big place. The distance between the South Korean capital

of Seoul and the North Korean capital of Pyongyang is only 120 miles (193 km). An F-35 can cover that

distance in less than 10 minutes, and it can't be tracked by any of the air defense

systems available to the North Korean regime.

South Korea is also planning to acquire 40 F 35A (Air Force variant) between 2018 and

2021. Dictator Kim might doubt U.S willingness to use nuclear weapons in a crisis, but there's

no question U.S will use F 35 in a broader campaign to wipe out Kim's military.

USS Carl Vinson is one of the most powerful weapons platform in the world, being 3 football

fields long, having a displacement of 100,000 tonnes, and is capable of carrying more than

60 strike aircrafts.

It must be noted that, USS Carl Vinson is not alone, but it leads the US Navy Carrier

Strike Group One.

It is accompanied by other vessels including an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer,

the USS Wayne E Meyer (DDG 108). Arleigh Burke class is considered to be one of the most

potent destroyers in the world.

It is also expected to be accompanied by 1 or 2 nuclear strike capable ballistic missile

submarines like the Ohio class.

USS Carl Vinson is now close enough to Korea and can launch airstrikes if needed.

North Korea does not have ballistic or cruise missiles capable of targetting ships like

USS Carl Vinson at sea, and its submarine force is also not very advance.

The biggest threat to South Korea comes from North Korean missiles. To counter this, United

States has deployed the THAAD in South Korea and is operational now.

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), is an anti-ballistic missile system, which

is designed to shoot down short, medium, and intermediate range ballistic missiles in their

terminal phase. THAAD uses a hit-to-kill approach that is the missile carries no warhead, but

relies on the kinetic energy of impact to destroy the incoming missile.

A THAAD battery consists of at least 6 launcher vehicles, each equipped with 8 missiles, with

2 mobile Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs) and the AN TPY-2 Ground-Based Radar (GBR).

The THAAD Radar is an X Band active electronically scanned array Radar

developed and built by Raytheon.

It has an Operational range of around 200 km. The missile has a speed of 8.24 Mach or 2.8 km/s.

THAAD is expected to intercept North Korean missiles.

For more infomation >> HOW U.S IS HELPING SOUTH KOREA PROTECT ITSELF FROM NORTH KOREA? - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

[ Engsub / BL ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 13 - Duration: 25:48.

Episode Thirteen

Priest, Mr. Gu is here.

You may leave now.

Yes.

Priest.

I have been waiting for you.

Please sit.

How did you know I would come today?

It has been three days since our last conversation.

With your strong personality,

I figured that you would probably come to see me today.

You really are powerful.

Based on your directions, everything is going according to plan.

Very good.

Once they trust in you one hundred percent, we can make our move.

Make our move?

What are we going to do?

Did you think that we went to all this trouble to fish them out just to see how powerful they are?

I don't want to cause any deaths.

Even if you don't want to, it's already too late.

You've walked into the middle of the battle.

You're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

What?

If you don't destroy them...

then you'll be the one destroyed

What do you mean?

You don't want their lives.

But we want them.

If we can't obtain the mortal body of the Spirit Fox's holy son, the mountain master can't resurrect himself.

Or... If the mountain master can't resurrect himself on the body of the Spirit Fox's holy son, then...

he can only resurrect himself on your body.

You–

You agreed–

If you are able to bear the mountain master's fury,

then you can be responsible for the consequences.

Gu Han, you don't have to worry or be afraid.

I won't hurt you humans even one iota.

I just want to take the lives of those two fox demons.

And I won't place you in harm's way.

Everything is under our control.

You just need to do as I say.

Take this.

What is this?

This is our fairy clan's holy object.

Fairy poison.

Fairy poison?

Fairies have poison too?

Whether fairies have poison or not, is not important.

You just have to remember.

This fairy poison is very effective against humans and demons.

If humans take in a drop of fairy poison, they will immediately lose their minds.

It is for you to use, but you must not be disloyal.

This matter is not ordinary so we must be careful.

From now on, we have to be on the lookout.

Towards demon fairy spirits, this fairy poison...

will revert the person to his/her original form with a single touch.

Take it.

It will be of great help to you.

Ruyue you're so early today.

Yes Rongrong.

I brought this specially for you.

It's not like you don't know I don't eat breakfast, right?

Of course I know. But not eating breakfast isn't good for your body, and...

it'll make you fat.

Really?

Then I have to eat breakfast everyday.

Have some.

How unexpected.

What do you mean? I always treat you well.

Anyways, it's my honor to be kind to a beautiful girl like you.

Of course. I think you're pretty smart.

Truth is, I'm not inferior to you.

Why do those guys always flutter around you

like they don't see me at all.

Is it because I usually keep a low profile,

so they don't see the radiant me?

That's right. Our Ruyue is so pretty, those guys are probably blind.

Not right.

What's not right?

You're not acting right.

I– no I'm not.

We've been classmates for so long. No matter what you do, I always know what you're thinking of.

Tell me, what are you keeping from me?

Rongrong.

Tell me, what happened?

That– that–

The book you lent to me, the cat ripped it to pieces.

My–

Ripped it to pieces?

How many pieces?

It can basically be taken back to the paper pulp factory to be reprinted.

Oh my god! That was my cousin's!

Now what am I supposed to do?

I can make up for it.

Then you have to make up for it to my cousin.

I can't do anything.

Who's your cousin?

Chen Rufeng.

That bastard is your cousin?

I'm done for.

Just looking at him, I can tell he's not a good person.

I can't help it either. I lent the book to you out of kindness.

You can't let me take the responsibility for it.

I–

Never mind. I'll just do it then.

Make up for it?

Make up for it with money?

How are you going to make up for it?

Let me tell you, this book is a collector's edition.

There's a total of sixty books, one less book and it's not worth any money.

If you want to make up for it, then you'll have to make up for the whole collection.

How much money is the whole collection?

Two thousand?

Twenty thousand.

Twenty thousand? Are you trying to rob me?

Just looking at you, an idiot, I can tell you have no culture.

Do you know what a collector's edition is?

A collector's edition is a priceless treasure.

You can't buy it with money.

If it weren't for the fact that you're Ruyue's classmate, I wouldn't be only taking twenty thousand.

You called me an idiot. You're the one that's an idiot.

Stop talking crap.

Give me the money.

I don't have money.

If you don't have money, then why are you being cocky?

Let me tell you.

Either get me the money,

or...

else I can only call the police.

You–

I'm very lucky

to have met you this year.

I'm very sorry

I haven't learned to be appreciative.

Xiao Mo.

You really shouldn't overthink.

If there is something that I'm hiding from you,

I hope you will be able to understand why.

You hope, huh?

I'm only easy-going with my real friends.

I'll move out to live for a few days.

When you're done thinking it through, we can talk.

Whatever you want.

Xiao Bai.

Let him go.

See if I care.

I think I made a big mess out of something small.

I don't know if you would forgive me if I give this to you.

Xiao Bai.

Where are you right now?

Maybe this is just fate.

I'm also very lucky to have met you this year.

Rongrong, you're back.

What is it? What's wrong?

I'm going to die.

It's impossible for you to die

You're a curse.

Curses live for a thousand years.

Shut up.

What happened?

The book I borrowed from someone two days ago got ruined and now he wants me to pay for it.

How much money can a book cost?

It's fine.

It's twenty thousand dollars.

Twenty thousand dollars?

That's bullshit.

Exactly. Even if I sell my body, it's not enough.

Then... you can go sell your body.

Can you just stop talking?

What kind of book is twenty thousand dollars?

It's just this stupid book.

That book is twenty thousand dollars?

He said something like this collection has sixty books.

If there's even one missing, then the whole collection loses its value.

So he's making me pay for the entire collection.

I think I'm really going to have to sell my body.

Let me see it.

Yan ge sit. Sit down.

Aren't you helping me with my drawing?

I feel like I've seen this book somewhere before.

Why do you have so many books?

I cleaned the house today.

I just brought these books to school to pass time by reading.

Wow, I didn't think you liked reading this much.

Right, that day I think Gu Han also had this book.

If you broke this book and he has a copy,

then can't he just help you pay it back?

Really?

Quick, help me ask him.

Okay.

Yan ge, stop moving.

I'll help you ask later, don't worry.

Okay.

Because you helped me so much with this,

I feel like I should give you something.

I don't need it.

But after I've helped you, I can consider your offer.

Brother-in-law, your hand.

What are you calling him?

Brother-in-law, stop moving.

No matter what, I still have to thank you.

Humans really do return kindness with enmity.

You haven't gone back for a few days, but it feels like they don't care at all.

They don't understand how to be content with or to cherish what they have.

I don't blame Xiao Mo.

He cares that I've been concealing things,

cares that I'm not transparent enough to him.

I only know that cherishing comes from caring.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be blaming himself.

Has he blamed himself before?

His former reincarnation carried the blood of the warrior spirit and was my Spirit Fox Clan's hero.

But now he's just a human.

He has no ambitions and he's ignorant.

You know he's the reincarnation of the warrior spirit, the fox clan's hero.

So you shouldn't be biased towards him.

I have no biases towards Xiao Jingchen.

But he's just Xiao Mo.

They have the same soul, is there really a difference?

Of course there's a difference.

You still can't understand this.

He is Xiao Mo,

a powerless human.

Not only is he of no help to my Spirit Fox Clan,

he could possibly become the obstacle on your road to recovering your fairy form.

Are you really going to risk your future for a human?

You don't have to say anything else.

I've already said this, he died for me a thousand years ago.

A thousand years later, no matter what he's changed into, I'll always stay by his side.

Let him live his life peacefully.

Spirit Fox's holy son.

Goddes Nuwa, I am here.

A thousand years has passed and your mortal body has fully recovered.

Now I can free you from the protection lock and revert you to your original form.

You will then be reborn.

I thank you very much goddess Nuwa.

subbed by fruitylads

For more infomation >> [ Engsub / BL ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 13 - Duration: 25:48.

-------------------------------------------

Resolving Uncoded Hypertension Part 1 - Introduction for March 2017 - Duration: 6:32.

Gidday! My name is Chris Mitchell.

I am going to be walking through a hypertension workflow [taskflow]

that we have set up in Doctors Control Panel.

High blood pressure is a really important and treatable risk factor

for a range of Cardiovascular Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease issues.

In my practice - like probably your practice - there are a reasonable

number of people with hypertension that have not really been coded

or identified in a Clinical Information System, which means that we

really cannot provide the systematic care that they probably deserve.

What we have run is a taskflow, which I will just walk you through.

Here we have a range of taskflows that you can look through.

This one is my taskflow: Uncoded Hypertension.

[Uncoded Hypertension – CM]

What I have done here is, I have chosen to do a search

for people with last systolic readings over 160.

Here I could have chosen 140 but I just wanted to start with a small group first.

Doctors Control Panel is running through

the Clinical Information System database and pulling out those people

that do not have a coded diagnosis of hypertension,

but do have a last blood pressure reading over 160.

That then gives me a list that we can work through a patient list,

that we can work through and make sure that those matters are being addressed.

Doctors Control Panel already has some really neat

functionality where just in a normal clinical screen,

where you can identify patients whose last systolic blood

pressure was over 140, it has a little red flag.

It also has a function identifying patients with

uncoded diagnosis of Chronic Kidney Disease.

Both of these are really useful in our next step.

What we can do now is that these are the lists of patients [where] you

can read down here what their most recent blood pressure actually was.

We can certainly see that a number of the patients in the practice have

really got quite high blood pressures that are not adequately controlled.

We can just work through each of these patients systematically,

identify them, and open up their file, so let us do that.

We can just have a look at what the last readings were.

We can look at the past history.

As you know as we all know, a high blood pressure

should not be diagnosed on the basis of one reading.

But whether it is multiple readings, it is perfectly

reasonable for us now code this patient

with hypertension and then start and appropriate

strategy in terms of managing her risk.

Now if we go back to the taskflow, the other opportunity

we have got through this taskflow is an SMS functionality.

What we have chosen to do at the practice is where we have identified

people who we really want to confirm their hypertension we are sending them

out a little link to a video via SMS - with their consent – which is done

the front desk for all their patients in relation to using SMS messaging.

That video will run them through the process of home monitoring

and then the patients can return with the copy of that home monitor.

Again, the doctor to go through, identify other

risks, and in conjunction with the patient's

personal values, set appropriate

blood pressure targets for their ongoing management.

Establish recalls in the Clinical Information System on appropriate

times to check that blood pressure is that those appropriate targets.

Where appropriate if the patient has other chronic or complex health conditions

and a care plan, we can include those targets into their care plan.

So that is a brief rundown of how the taskflow process

works in Doctors Control Panel and how you can use it.

I guess with the new RACGP triennium coming on, we are all aware

that clinical audits are a really important part of what we are doing.

I think it is important for us all to understand

that those audits can be really done

pretty easily using Doctors Control Panel

where we have got adequate coded diagnosis.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy playing around with some taskflows.

Cheers!

For more infomation >> Resolving Uncoded Hypertension Part 1 - Introduction for March 2017 - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Powerful enough to pull a plane - Duration: 1:51.

This tyre weighs 450kg.

It's one of the most common disciplines in Strongman contests.

We also lift tree trunks,

the so-called Atlas stones, large, round stones,

and of course we pull all kinds of vehicles -

including trucks and planes.

In the exercises the objective is clear: you have to do it somehow.

Despite his immense strength, Stanislas Calderara

hasn't made a name for himself yet.

I'm still one of the little guys.

I can do almost everything

but someone else is usually faster or stronger.

The strongman from Neuchâtel

has already made it onto the podium in various contests, however.

And he's already been Swiss champion in conventional weight-lifting.

Being able to lift weights helps in many different sports,

and of course in strongman contests too,

because of the explosiveness and stamina.

Almost every day he trains either himself or others.

To get ahead in this sport you have to be very friendly.

I always liked that aspect.

If you lose your strength in an exercise,

the others come over, even the really good ones, and cheer you on.

Strongman is fun, above all,

the contest is secondary.

More important is the struggle with yourself,

and ensuring that you win whenever possible.

This year, Stanislas Calderara will travel to England

to lift weights.

It's the dress rehearsal for the European championships in Barcelona.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét