Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Episode Twelve

Come inside please.

This way please.

Priest, Mr. Gu is here.

Priest.

Disciple.

Mountain master.

Mountain master?

Who's the mountain master?

The deficient soul stored in the sea of your thoughts is.

He is also my Fairy Clan's clan master.

What do you mean?

I myself am also one of the almighty reincarnations in my Fairy Clan.

I was ordered by my clan master to find the fated person who could help him.

I am here to express his intentions and to request on his behalf.

What you're saying is real?

So I am... that fated person?

Correct.

You are that fated person.

However, all living things exist in balance.

If there is take, then there must be give.

But for you, what you receive only has benefits. There is no harm.

Contributions?

Then what do I have to contribute?

What you must contribute is... your sea of thoughts.

But you need not worry.

Our mountain master is not interested in the bodies of you mortals.

It is only a temporary storage.

Await one more day and he will naturally recover his corporeal body.

But for you to say, having the deficient soul of my Fairy Clan residing in your mortal body

is the highest honor imaginable for you.

Now, you have two options you may choose from.

The first option is that you agree.

Me and the mountain master will use up all of our powers to aid you.

We will remove all of your enemies

and help you become a dragon among men.

The second option...

is that you don't agree.

In this event, me and the mountain master can only leave sorrowfully

and you will face your enemies by yourself.

If it is like this, you...

can only die.

Then... then I...

You don't have to feel anxious.

Think carefully before giving me your answer

Fine.

I accept.

But I have a condition.

If we stop our partnership or...

if it harms my body even a little bit...

then please tell him to immediately leave my body.

Sure.

Now tell me how I should help you.

I met two extremely strange people.

I feel like they aren't normal people.

In fact... they probably aren't even people.

What do you mean?

This...

I don't know how to say it,

I just feel like they're different from normal people...

like they can do real magic.

I keep feeling like they're hiding deep secrets on themselves.

They have a lot of power...

always doing things that normal people can't do.

Once I saw with my own eyes...

they just moved their hand...

and everyone else around them stopped moving.

Then... have you had any interactions with them?

Interactions?

I just don't like the looks of them.

I don't know how to say it.

I really dislike them.

As for interactions, they aren't good enough to interact with me.

Then... what do you want to do?

I...

I don't know either.

It's actually very easy.

If you want to resolve them...

then start by obtaining the people around them.

Once they lose their friends' help...

me and the mountain master...

will find a way to get rid of them.

This... I definitely know.

I'm not an idiot.

I've already started on my plan.

You're very smart.

Then just continue on with your plan.

I will stay beside you in case you need help.

Oh, and priest... tell me, what if they aren't people?

What should I do?

Hmm.

Then we should figure out their identities first...

and then act.

Where's Xiao Mo?

He...right after school ended, I already couldn't see him.

He probably went home already.

Okay, then we should quickly go home.

Shen Yan's still waiting for us.

It's so cute.

Xiao Bai, isn't this little kitty cute?

Where did it come from?

Gu Han said it was his cousin's.

His cousin left the country so I'm taking care of it for a while.

Xiao Bai, you aren't allergic to cats, right?

No, why?

Nothing, that's good.

Shen Yan, if it's okay, can you give it to us to take care of for a few days?

Cats are hard to take care of. Are you sure?

I'm sure.

I'll definitely take good care of it.

Plus, we have three people.

Then sure, no problem.

Let's in the car.

Let's go, time to go home.

Elder brother.

Don't you feel like there's something off about that cat?

Someone did something to that cat.

Let's check it carefully once we get back.

What are you two talking about? Get in quickly.

Let's get in the car first.

There's definitely something wrong with that cat.

Is it Gu Han spying on us?

Someone implanted a communication stone in that cat's head.

What's a communication stone?

A type of sorcery conductor.

The person who controls the communication stone...

will use this cat as an intermediary to receive what the cat receives.

So that means everything the cat looks at, hears, and sees, the person knows.

We took Gu Han too lightly.

Communication is very advanced sorcery.

It's not something normal sorcerers can do.

Then...

it's possible that there's someone more powerful helping him.

Someone more powerful?

Even if his previous reincarnation was Xiao Jinghan,

why would the people backing him want to harm us?

Unless... those people also hold grudges against us.

I also thought of that.

But I just hope...

What?

But I just hope disaster won't arrive this quickly.

Why are you standing here? Something on your mind?

Don't have anything on my mind.

Stop pretending. Gloom is etched all over your face and you still say you don't have anything on your mind.

If there's anything troubling you, you can tell me.

Maybe I know the answer.

Is there something on my face?

Why are you staring at me?

Don't recognize me anymore?

Who are you?

I'm Lu Bai, that's who I am.

Did you lose your memories?

I didn't lose my memories.

Then why did you ask me like that? I got scared.

I thought something bad happened to you.

What about me?

You want something bad to happen to me?

What is with you today?

You sound so aggressive.

I just want to know who you are.

What do you mean?

Do you know that you're very secretive?

From the first day you appeared,

I only know that you're called Lu Bai.

Everything else about you, I don't have a clue about.

How old are you, which astrological sign,

which city you're from,

where your house is.

All of these I know nothing about.

You– you never asked me.

Yes, I have never asked you.

I just feel like I don't understand you at all.

You hide yourself very well.

We've lived together for so long

These are all things that can be learned from living together.

But I couldn't even learn one thing.

I'm called Lu Bai.

I'm very normal.

I'm not from anywhere special,

and I haven't been trying to keep anything a secret.

It's you who's overthinking it.

That's possible.

I just feel a bit disappointed.

I've always thought of you as my best friend.

Aside from my sister, you're the person I feel the closest to.

But I feel like...

an uncrossable ditch appeared in between us,

preventing me from entering your world.

Xiao Mo.

I've also thought of you as my most important person.

But I just hope that if you run into trouble, you can think clearly.

Don't try to worry about everything.

This way it's good for everybody.

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

I understand.

You really shouldn't overthink.

If there is something that I'm hiding from you,

I hope you will be able to understand why.

You hope, huh?

I've been watching you for a while. What are you doing?

Shhh, shut up.

What book are you reading? Is it really that interesting?

So interesting.

For someone like you who only reads Goethe, Hugo, and Pushkin, even if I told you, you wouldn't understand. (Goethe: a German poet and dramatist | Hugo: a French writer | Pushkin: a Russian poet)

But when I see you reading it so happily, I want to read too.

Are you sure?

Yeah.

Okay then, if you also want to read it,

I just have a few more pages until I'm finished.

Then when I'm finished reading it, I'll lend it to you.

Okay okay okay.

It's not even that interesting.

Are you still angry?

You're still angry?

Are you worth me being angry over?

True, I'm not worth it.

The first time you have this kind of attitude towards me.

I'm only easy-going with my real friends.

Since it's like this...

then I have nothing else to say.

I'll move out to live for a few days.

When you're done thinking it through, we can talk.

Whatever you want.

Stop ripping it!

Stop ripping it!

My book!

What happened?

I just went to wash an apple and the cat ripped my book.

Book?

What book?

The book I borrowed from someone.

Isn't it just a book?

Stop being so dramatic, just buy another one.

Why are you talking to me like that Xiao Mo?

Why have you been so irritating lately?

Since everything's fine, I'm going to go.

Xiao Bai.

Where are you going?

I haven't beeen feeling too good these past few days.

I want to go clear my thoughts.

Xiao Bai!

Let him go.

See if I care.

What happened between you two?

Can their friendship really turn bad just like that?

This stupid cat is getting less and less cute.

subbed by fruitylads

For more infomation >> [ Engsub / BL ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 12 - Duration: 24:40.

-------------------------------------------

Züri West is back! - Duration: 2:09.

♪ I'm selling the house, I'm not sad.

♪ I've ordered a car.

It starts with the first, the second song.

Then the whole thing starts to take shape.

Then it's like an apartment and suddenly like a building,

with more and more people buzzing around in it.

* Quiet guitar sounds *

Yes, turn it up full!

♪ I'm selling the house, if anyone's interested.

This record captured this mood, I think that's cool.

Maybe it's because we have two new members.

We quickly hit it off, grew together,

started to mesh.

Atmospherically I think it's a cool record.

(Man) We'll do a run-through.

* Wild guitar *

♪ I always wanted to talk, I've said almost everything.

Now I'm having a problem with the screw.

Even though not many people

just heard the soundcheck - we play a new song,

then you see how the people react.

The cameraman came and said: "Good work, lads."

That's good about the stage: When you stand on it

you're exposed and then you just have to go for it.

That'll get you through the first gigs.

Even if it sometimes goes wrong -

people sometimes like it when things don't work.

Eventually you get a feeling as a musician,

that you have nothing new to contribute,

then you get stuck in a rut. And suddenly things get going again.

♪ We finish the bottle and then go to sleep.

For more infomation >> Züri West is back! - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to make chawal ki kheer in hindi/Rice kheer recipe - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> How to make chawal ki kheer in hindi/Rice kheer recipe - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS - Duration: 4:01.

Thank you for watching my Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Tutorial.

You can download Fairy Tail Tabs from my site, link in the description

If you want to see more Fairy Tail Guitar Lessons and other Anime Guitar Lessons, feel free to subscribe!

I hope you like my Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Tabs.

Any way I could improve this Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Lesson? Let me know in the comments.

Remember to ask the tab author for permission first before making an Fairy Tail Guitar Cover

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét